Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Speaking of MOCs, expect a really terrible LDD MOC of Legion within the next day or two.

*grumbles about LDD's interface and piece snapping and how I could totally put those pieces together in like half a second if I could physically interact with them*

I know that pain.

So... turns out that if I bring the image size and quality down a little, they only take about two hours to render instead of two days. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yup. Basically the whole torso is system parts, and the limbs are a combination of technic, CCBS and a few old Bionicle parts. 

Methinks it all turned out quite nicely in the end, 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Eighteen characters in the BZPRPG... five in Corpus Rahkshi... two here... back to uni in a few week's time...

I don't think I'll be making anymore characters. Sorry. 

It's hard to say... some people have multiple characters and armour in the one post. Like me. 

I think no matter how you do it it's going to end up being somewhat confusing. 

I'm actually glad that this Rpg doesn't move quite as quickly as the others(though I'm sure it will pick up once everyone gets in with characters.) because I don't feel as rushed, and even my first three posts have been more introspective, and well written than I would have done in a fast moving RPG.

Profile for approval:

Name: Sora

Species: Ce-Matoran

Powers: can use limited psionic abilities when using an EDD (limited to a focused telekinetic push [like a Crast] and detecting minds in the area).

Gear: EDD in the form of a "dog" collar, Smart Tablet, muzzle loading musket with sword bayonet, survival knife, tactical tomahawk

Appearance: Sora's armor is colored primarily Metru Blue, with pearl gold highlights on the edges of her armor plating. Her general shape evokes the image of the Matoran of Metru Nui. She wears a powerless Great Kakama painted rust orange for some weird reason (like Hewkii's).

Personality: very quiet and reserved, Sora constantly wears a blank expression on her face, disguising her thoughts. One has to wonder if she's depressed, too guarded to show her feelings, or just plain emotionless. In her time with the Jatikko, the only emotions she displayed and continues to display regularly is exasperation. She often channels this exasperation through snark and dry wit.

Bio: raised in Vingt, Sora was trained from an early age to operate radios. She lived a relatively quiet life with no notable occurances before falling in with the crew of the Jatikko through a series of (un)fortunate events.

Armor: Jatikko

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

Profile numero uno. Another one will follow a little later.

Name: Eise “Engi” Reisen

Species: Fe-Matoran

Powers/Gear: Eise wears an EDD around her neck, enabling low-level control over her element. She wears a Kanohi Pakari. A heavy pack containing a wide variety of tools is perpetually slung over her left shoulder, and a heavy looking protosteel wrench is affixed to the right hand side of her utility belt. Aforementioned belt contains nuts, bolts, bits of scrap metal, and generally anything else an engineer might find useful.

Her most notably possession is a wheeled trailer, usually covered in a tarp. Said trailer contains a myriad of parts and components, as well as four walls and a roof. Whenever she reaches a destination (usually by having someone tow her) she uses her element tp secure the walls and roof together once more, turning the contents of her trailer into a fully functional (if on the smaller side) shop.

Appearance: A Matoran of average height, Eise’s armor (like most of her elemental kin) is gunmetal gray, though hers is notable for its black highlights. Her usual expression is one of relative cheer, though it has a tendency to switch to one of excessive enthusiasm the instant she sees an Armour she hsn’t dealt with before. Her hands, more often than note, have associated grime and oil on them from working on various machines and her wrench often rests on her shoulder.

Personality: Friendly and cheerful, Eise is an Armour enthusiast. And something of a wanderer. Eise set out from her home of Treize years ago, and now travels from inhabited region to inhabited region hitching a ride with whoever she can pay to tow her shop to the next city. She sticks around until the mood strikes her to leave, and spends most of her time studying, enhancing, and modifying various pieces of technology.

Nevertheless, she isn’t a pushover. More than one mercenary crew or disgruntled customer has tried to double-cross her, and each and every one of them has learned exactly how heavy her wrench is.

Bio: Born in the city of Treize, Eise grew up surrounded by Armours. Light, heavy, exosuit, Fikou, everything from the earliest model to the latest and greatest. She started tinkering at an incredibly early age, and she’s never lost the habit. Some ideas worked well, others didn’t. Treize’s isolation, however, proved too dull for her.

So she threw together her mobile shop and hit the road. She has yet to permanently attach herself to any village or crew, less out of a desire not to and more because she hasn’t yet found one worth the effort.

Armor: None (Currently)

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I promised it, and she's finally.... well, she looks great from the front.

http://imgur.com/k3aAQW5

Not quite as pretty as Nato's works, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Pictures don't quite do it justice.

Speaking of, what program are you all using that makes your MOCs look all realistic and stuff?

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Name: Derkahn

Species: Onu-Matoran

Powers/Gear: Matoran of Earth. Has a toolbox filled with various mechanical tools and small spare parts. A small electronic 'smart-tablet' he uses for notekeeping and storing the crude, unfinished schematics he has made of the Jatikko. He has a leather satchel for storing more common items, such as his notebook, food, water, and most importantly, alcohol.

Appearance: A short and sturdy creature fond of drink and industry. His mask, a Kanohi Ruru, is purple, his eyes glow dark green and the rest of his body is black.

Personality: Derkahn is a thoughtful, quiet person, whose mind funtions like a efficient machine, fueled by booze. He has always loved tinkering with machines, and sometimes seems to love them more than any person. He is not shy, and is more than happy to converse with others. His speech is direct and efficient, but not emotionless. Always interested in hearing what others think, he is a curious person, perhaps because of his desire to know how machines, or in this case, people and their minds work.

Bio: Derkahn lived in Seize for most of his life. When he was young, Armor was rarer and mostly owned by the military: as a result, it was the only place that really needed his knowledge of machines, and the only one that was willing to pay him decently. After serving in the military for many years, he formed a grudge with a certain officer. This person caused him much trouble, and eventually, he grew tired of him. A fight and a broken jaw later he was kicked out of the army. Desperate to earn money and keep working wth machines (especially tanks), he joined a certain group of bandits: the crew of the Jatikko.

Armor: The Jatikko

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

I promised it, and she's finally.... well, she looks great from the front.

http://imgur.com/k3aAQW5

Not quite as pretty as Nato's works, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Pictures don't quite do it justice.

Speaking of, what program are you all using that makes your MOCs look all realistic and stuff?

LLD to POV Ray converter. But you need to download POV as well. :)

Daniel, I'll edit your char's bit into the intro as soon as I can :D

Kathok

Lohi did sort of jump to the conclusion that Kik was out for the bounty pretty quickly. Though the cloaked following didn't help.

Smudge, feel free to write up a character, Exo-suits are highly customizable, and tank crews are.... well, I might draw up another character if only to try out the tanks.

I want to play!  Does anyone need a team member or should I start on my own.

There are a few people looking for team members - you could probably PM them if you're interested in joining their teams. Starting out on your own is also a perfectly viable option though. Plus, you'd get a really cool exo-suit.

Join the Jatikko Empire!  :evilbiggrin:

:facepalm: Silo, the Jat is already full. If we become a banditerrorist empire, we may need some exo scouts though... :devil:

Well now I'm just wondering what exactly I've gotten myself into

I was going to create a character with the full intention of them dying at some point

But now I'm feeling like Ikira's chances of survival aren't that great anyway o__o