Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

16 hours... 46 minutes... Lufon Vance now at 65%...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Wow... nicely done.

I told you guys that the wait is worth it. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Lufon Vance render finally finished! http://i.imgur.com/XKlurmU.png

I'll try to have one of Cor done soon; I just need to find a piece/s in LDD that I can use for a proper Vortixx head. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Finally posting my profiles!

Name: Wekan

Species: Vo-Matoran

Powers/Gear: Wekan wears a powerless Kanohi Akaku, which, like most Akaku, is equipped with a telescopic lense. Wekan also has a wrist-mounted Edd for use of his Element, Lightning. In addition, Wekan has a Disc Launcher that has been customized to hook up with his Edd, making it easier to channel his elemental power to the disc or launcher. The disc launcher is usually stored on his back. Lastly, on his belt, he has a radio and tablet stored on his left side and a protosteel sword stored on his right side.

Appearance: Wekan's appearance is quite standard for a Vo-Matoran, having blue and white armor, with his Akaku being blue. His body and upper leg armor is white, while his arm and lower leg armor is blue, though a lighter shade then his mask.

Personality: Wekan is a strategist at heart, always calculating, always thinking. He doesn't speak much, but when he does, he is very blunt and to the point. Despite this cold exteror, Wekan grows attached to others quickly, but he tends to suppress this, as he knows well enough that the battlefield is a harsh place.

Bio: Wekan's past is nothing complicated. Being from Neuf, he joined their military, and was eventually put on the Onslaught as its Navigator.

Armor: Onslaught (Navigator)

Name: Kaleva

Species: Ta-Matoran

Powers/Gear: Kaleva wears a powerless Kanohi Kualsi, wears an Edd on his wrist and carries a protosteel sword, as well as a radio.

Appearance: Kaleva is a slightly taller than average average, with primarily red armor, with some of it being yellow. His powerless Kualsi is red.

Personality: Kaleva, like many Ta-Matoran, is hot-headed. He lives for the thrill of the fight, and doesn't really care who he's working with or their goals as long as he gets the opportunity to fight once more with his Jäger.

Bio: Kaleva was raised in Neuf, and when military training introduced him to Exo-Suits, he fell in love with them and Exo-Suit combat. He dove into learning how to build a good Exo-Suit and how to fight well in it. The recent rumours of treasure in Nomansland have reached his ears, and he knows that a situation like this means great opportunity for new fights. He could always go with the Neuf military, but Kaleva is impatient, and would go with anyone if it means the opportunity to go earlier.

Armor: Jäger

Armor Name: Jäger

Category: Exo-Suit

Armor Appearance: The Jäger sacrifices armor for agility and speed, making it smaller then most exo-suits. Like Kaleva himself, the suit is red and yellow.

Crew: Kaleva

Loadout: Heat Blade - a retractable arm blade attached to the underside of Jäger's right arm. In addition, Kaleva can use his elemental power to heat it so it can cut through enemy armor more easily, though he can only do this for a limited amount of time.

Shield - due to Jäger's lack of armor, Kaleva knows he needs more then his Hau and the suit's speed to keep himself alive. He has a shield attached to his exo's left arm for defensive use.

Elemental Cannon - built into The Jaeger's left arm, with the cannon's barrel being in the wrist, Kaleva uses this when he needs some range. Due to the compact size, its weaker then most elemental cannons.

Thrusters - powered by Kaleva's elemental power, these thrusters installed in the suit's feet are used to give Jäger additional speed, but they can only be used in short bursts.

Even though Kaleva has lots of experience powering Jäger's elemental weaponry, its still not easy for him. He can only use any of them in short bursts, using two of them in quick succession puts a lot of strain on the Matoran, and using two at the same time is impossible.

Kanohi: Hau

Hoping I didn't go overboard when designing Jäger. xD

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

In other news (I seem to be saying that a lot these days) the Jat is looking for some Exo scouts to join us. If you have/want to make a bandit or otherwise that way inclined character, consider joining us :D

Hm, I think I'd be interested in taking up this offer and finally actually making a character for this thing. xD

Sure :D I know you just posted some characters, but if you're interested in making any more, here's the reference post for the Jatikko and it's crew :)

Kathok

In other news (I seem to be saying that a lot these days) the Jat is looking for some Exo scouts to join us. If you have/want to make a bandit or otherwise that way inclined character, consider joining us :D

Hm, I think I'd be interested in taking up this offer and finally actually making a character for this thing. xD

Sure :D I know you just posted some characters, but if you're interested in making any more, here's the reference post for the Jatikko and it's crew :)

Kaleva is actually the character I made for joining up with the Jatikko crew if you guys were cool with it.

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

Kaleva is actually the character I made for joining up with the Jatikko crew if you guys were cool with it.

Oh, right :P Thanks :) Now is probably not the best time, but once we get past this chekpoint tower and are heading for Noman's, he should be free to join us :D

Kathok

Aha! Now that the figures of a serial-killing, Lesterin cultist and the possible future girlfriend of an Outsiders member are complete and sitting on my shelves, I finally have time to post this!

Name: Kain

Species: Ta-Matoran

Powers/Gear: Kain sports an EDD that he has permanently fixed into his chest armor, which allows him limited control over his element, usually in the form of small fireballs. He also carries a scoped Spear Gun and a Dagger, both of which can be easily stored on his Exo-Suit while piloting it, and spare ammunition. He wears a powerless Ruru in the shape of an Arthron.

Appearance: Being a Matoran, Kain is much shorter than those of other races. His mask and most of his armor are varying shades of red, orange, and yellow, though his hands and feet are black, and his shoulder/thigh armor are primarily gunmetal. He is also covered in scars, looks like he hasn't shaved in about three months, and is rarely seen without a cigarette between his lips.

Personality: If Kain's above appearance didn't completely destroy your mental image of the loveable Matoran with the sing-songy voice, then his personality will. His gruff exterior hides only his willingness to do anything that is necessary to survive; be it theft, murder, the occasional bounty, or really anything that will earn him his next meal. A true pessimist at heart, he also isn't afraid to speak his mind, much to the chagrin of those around him.

Bio: Kain started his early life living in Neuf, eventually abandoning his role as a protector of his homeland in favor of becoming a soldier of fortune. His path soon led him to Treize, where he picked up enough of a mechanical aptitude to build and design his very own Exo-Suit, the one he still uses to this very day. He has been making his way around the island ever since.

Armor: The Dreadnought

Armor Name: The Dreadnought

Category: Exo-Suit

Armor Appearance: Unlike most Exo-Suits, Kain designed The Dreadnought to look like a fearsome creature that emerged from a nightmare realm, intending on instilling fear in people from the moment they first see it. Still not descriptive enough? Okay, imagine for a moment that someone used a Kanohi Olmak to get Predator, Megatron, Irnakk, Grimlock, and Grimace (yes, the purple McDonald's mascot) in the same room before hitting them all with a Spear of Fusion and creating a mech out of the resulting monstrosity.

And yet, it still manages to look pretty epic.

Crew: Kain

Loadout: The Dreadnought comes equiped with two extremely large hands with four claws a piece, each designed for gouging holes into armor, grappling during melee combat, and tearing off the lids to tank hatches. There is also an extra, fixed claw located between the front two knuckles, adding piercing damage to every punch.

The devices can also fold themselves backwards, creating mace-like gauntlets and revealing the suit's secondary weaponry; two miniaturised gattling blasters that discharge super-heated rounds and have a flamethrower attached on each.

Kanohi: Kanohi Hau, The Mask of Shielding (Shape modified to flow better with the armor.)

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

the ship

it lives

it lives

Name: Dehka Kyhrilik

Species: Fa-Matoran

Powers/Gear: Edd positioned on her left gauntlet, hiving her access to a limit range of magnetic powers. As a matoran of Magnetism, she possess an acute sense of direction. In addition to her abilities, Dehka owns a short, straight, backsword that's just shy of being called a dagger. The weapon is toughened and reenforced, with a distinctly modern aesthetic. She uses two broad-bladed knives as backup.

Appearance: Dehka is built athletic, with a muscular, lean frame that speaks of one with an active and rarely sedentary life. Her bearing is militaristic in posture, and gives her the appearance of height greater than what she actually possess. Facially, her features are sharp and angled, fitting well behind her matte-grey and white Kanohi Huna. Her armor is utilitarian in design, providing heavier protection than normal while still allowing full range of movement. Albeit, this movement at the cost of protection around the joints. It is mainly a flat, matte grey color, with stark white highlights to match her Kanohi. The armor has an iridescent cyan hexagonal pattern on it's flattened plates. Her eyes and heartlight are a cold, violet color, and despite her best efforts, a rather noticeable scar runs along her jawline on the right.

Personality: Dehka has a tendency towards a silent and brooding personality, which when paired with a pragmatically grim outlook on life, often projects a distant air. Nonetheless, she can smile, it just takes quite a bit. While she may feel like a loner, Dehka has a strong commitment to those she calls friends, and devotes herself to causes with an unnerving single-mindedness.

Bio: Dehka grew up in the cramped and crowded streets of Fort Naho, enlisting in the military academy as a means of escape as much as for the education, though whether she actually cared about the cause was another story. She displayed an innate knack for the operation and construction of firearms and other such projectile weapons, and might have become an engineer if she didn't drop out from the school and stake out on her own for a bit, working as a mercenary and bounty hunter. When hard times struck, she reenlisted in her hometown's military, and ended up in the unit with her old classmates.

Armor: Kale

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Yay! Timeageness is finally here. Now for a spot of rampant destruction and ruthless murder. 

Yay! Destruction and Murder! The two things that help me sleep at night!  :evilbiggrin:

Oh, and Sil? Your fears are confirmed. None of your MOCs are safe.  :P

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Yo yo.

Seize and Vingt are gonna have official military briefings and start heading out towards treasure and moving plot things. If you want in on that, feel free to teleport to and/or start off at their respective military barracks.

Treize is also forming a small team of natives and mercenaries. If you want in on that, feel free to similarly pop up at Treize's Northern Observatory.

Anyone in Neuf that wants more detailed maps of Nomansland can happen upon either the trademaster Grunbeld (those friendly with Neuf) or can find a shady bar of sorts for info.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

Yo yo.

Seize and Vingt are gonna have official military briefings and start heading out towards treasure and moving plot things. If you want in on that, feel free to teleport to and/or start off at their respective military barracks.

Excellent. Finally something for Lufon to get properly involved in. 

That depends on who you talk to and how it's done. If you get yourself caught by the guards, yes.

You gonna get arrested. 

IC Haraki:

"That's it!" Haraki unsheathed her sword. It wasn't very ornate, but it had proven itself useful on occasion. 

Well, more like ten occasions. Five Matoran, three Vortixx and two Skakdi.

"I think my business here is done. Haraki slid towards the towering Vortixx, hoping she had aligned her blade just right that it would cut through the titan's ankle, rendering it a moot point.

So your little Matoran just saw a Vortixx turned into a zombie and get his soul sucked out, and doesn't bat an eyelid? Seems like a bit of an asspull to me. I also find it difficult to believe that one lone Matoran has defeated five Matoran, two skakdi and three Vortixx with just their sword. 

Vert examined the battery, kind of a mundane object for the task Oblitus had been assigned. "Very well. I'll get into contact with someone that can get you inside. As for actually exploring the catacombs, I don't know how much I can help you there. They go very deep and have been off limits for a very long time. The structures are likely in disrepair. Anyone I contract might not agree to travel further than the entrance."

He finished his drink, standing and walking to a bookcase filled with books on history and mythology. "Are you familiar with the legends surrounding Mangaia?"

So... could this someone (of the afore-bolded text), perhaps, be a PC?

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Name: Horic

Species: Matoran of Iron

Gear:

Horic's EDD is affixed to his chest

Powerless Arthron

A master-crafted battleaxe

A wristwatch that measures date, time, and ten separate stopwatches

A journal

An eyepatch

Appearance: Horic is an old veteran, and as a result he is taller and stronger than most Matoran, even if he is a bit old. He wears mostly burnt orange armour, which has numerous little scratches on it and miscoloured patches from his past service to Seize. His mask is less angular than might be expected of an Arthron, although it is still recognisable as an Arthron.

Personality: Loyal and honest to a fault, Horic is straightforward and down-to-earth. He is old and tired, doubting his proficiency, yet he continues forward as he knows that his actions safeguard the civilians of Neuf.

Bio:

Horic is a veteran of many wars and battles. Serving in the Seize army for a long time, he has seen more than his fair share of violence and death in his decades of service. He was renowned for his physical strength and his sharp eye.

Horic was raised in Neuf, but decided to travel east, to Seize to find a new life. There, he enlisted in the military and served with distinction and dedication.

During one of the innumerable wars against Vingt, Horic injured his master eye in battle. Since then, his eye can only tell colours and rough shape outlines. He sometimes preders to wear a patch over it as it can be distracting.

After he was honourably discharged due to his injury, he journeyed back to Neuf and volunteered to join their defence forces. Although he can no longer aim well, and despite his allegiance to Seize, he was accepted as he was still physically strong and his experience was valued. He served his home town with dedication, repelling attacks from Nomansland and even fighting against Seize regiments. Recently, he has been assigned to the new heavy tank The Onslaught as the assigned loader.

Armor:

-Armor Name: The Onslaught

Edited by Tenth Norik
  • Upvote 1

BTW, where is Lufon? I want to know where the Vengful Inferno is so I can make a Zelcram post.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

BTW, where is Lufon? I want to know where the Vengful Inferno is so I can make a Zelcram post.

He's in the auditorium at the Blackrock Barracks, waiting for the briefing to start.

His Armour is probably in the garage or something, wherever the tanks and exos are left when not in use.

He's in the auditorium at the Blackrock Barracks, waiting for the briefing to start.

His Armour is probably in the garage or something, wherever the tanks and exos are left when not in use.

So it would make sense that Zelcram is nearby?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

So it would make sense that Zelcram is nearby? 

Probably. 

Yo, if anyone want's a MOC for their Exo-suit in LDD, I'll be happy to provide it and a HQ render. PM me with some detailed descriptions and I'll get a model up in a couple days tops!

You've become addicted, haven't you?