Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Not that it really matters no, but that still doesn't make much sense.

Shard had no way of knowing that the monster would target him. Why would he have suddenly decided to abandon his exosuit and dig through a fortress wall (which isn't nearly as easy as you seem to think it is)?

You did say that I was the only target left. As Shard watched, he knew that the serpent would target him, after it temporarily dealt with the others, and I drilled through it with the suit, activated the illusion and quickly escaped.

Totally awesome Kain post brought to you in part by Timageness Incorporated.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Gotta love Shard's reaction of "awesome," to a planet busting* sword.

*technically it can grow to any size, but for reasons of sanity I won't let you destroy anything past mountain sized because there still needs to be an RPG

Should I edit it to make him more shocked?

And I caught that last sentence. I won't abuse it.

Questions regarding the Burial Sword:

In the hands of a matoran it would be a two handed weapon, larger races might find it best used as a hand-and-a-half sword. It's blade was a deep grey, almost black and covered in decorative etchings. It's simple crossbar hilt and leather-wrapped handle gleamed like burnished copper.

I can't find any posts describing the sword shrinking or growing lighter, so how has Shard been able to wield the sword one-handed? In addition, if the sword grows in size and length, would it not stand to reason that it also increases in mass and weight, especially considering that it's absorbing its surroundings?

If this is indeed the case, how is a puny Matoran able to wield such a weapon without falling over or being crushed by it? 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I was going to write up an objection to the mountain thing since Treize is currently located on one, but Roman's post pretty much assured me that Shard isn't going to be taking out cities with it anytime soon.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I was also thinking that while I was sleeping and intended to ask whether the weapon actually retains its original mass at any size and shape just like a Shapeshifting Rahkshi.

And I forgotten that the blade was one handed, especially when the thing attached itself to my right hand.

Burial would be completely useless if it grew in weight in accordance to it's size. So it does not. The same powers that allow it to melt/atomize the environment to form a giant blade also guide and handle the blade when swung.

Could be it has a mind of it's own, I did describe it as cursed.

As for the length and weight of it in it's normal form, I handicapped Shard like that on purpose (by fusing a two handed sword to one hand) So I assume all his swings are rather clumsy and difficult.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

I assume all his swings are rather clumsy and difficult.

Doesn't seem that way so far.... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Tiragath, Arkie fired a shell, not a disk.

[Edit]

We now have a new banner at Jatikko Central!   :happydance:

Ten points to whichever non-Jatikko players can guess who's who.  :D

Pu32xij.png

Credit to T1S for making the Okomation Kit.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

I like potatoes.... after they've been cut up, deep-fried and covered in salt. 

But then they're chips, not potatoes....

• Upvote 1

I thought we were planning to have Gamma get out of the Jat to check something, walk in front of it and then have Derkahn accidentally *coughcough* put his foot down on the accelerator. 

Dane did mention wanting Arkie to kill Gamma at some point as well. Death by stabbing. :P

VBWj75sh.png

I won't. I don't want to kill Gamma. The only ones out of my characters that might want to are Suko as part of the Treize military, and Lohi when he's on a bit of a rampage.

[Edit] WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO 1,100th POST!!!! :D  :happydance:

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

Name: Tilla Juturna

Species: Ba-Matoran

Powers/Gear: Tilla wears her EDD as a pendant, providing her the ability to manipulate the element of gravity to some extent. For combat purposes she tends to get up close, preferring a more personal fight, and when backed with Kale’s firepower she is surprisingly stealthy for such a vivacious ball of life; tends to sneak up with either a long, serrated knife, or just go in for a CRACK WHAM POW™ neck snap. In dire times, she’ll play dirty –  her penchant for biting is well-known amongst the Aggressors (liare notice meeee~)

Appearance: Tall and willowy, with bright blue eyes and a huge smile on a youthful babyface, Tilla tends to sport shockingly white armor, ringed with pink at the joints, elbows, knees, ankles and wrists. Tends to wear a bomber jacket, three sizes too big, that she can wrap all the way around to her back –  she keeps it from unfurling by wearing a studded leather belt over top of it.

Personality: Exuberant, spunky, and a believer in dancing like Beyonce is watching, nobody really knows how Tilla ended up in command of an entire tank crew. The Matoran of Gravity is a total firecracker personality-wise, vivacious and irrepressibly hopeful; she loves each member of her crew equally (though Naona isn’t above giving her a hard time and Liare is UNGHHH SUCH A HOTTIE) and treats them all like family.

That would make Kale the family pug.

Bio: A graduate of the program at Fort Naho, with natural skill in combat (though never the most motivated of potential officers) Tilla clawed and scraped and cheered her way into a chance to prove herself worthy of even having a chance. Assigned to the 13th Autonomous Division, she divvies up command with Naona (a much more down to earth soldier) and spends her off-duty time fantasizing about the day Liare will finally notice she’s here, she’s cute, and she’s not going away on him any time soon. Get at her, fellas!  

Armor: Kale

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious
  • Upvote 2

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

@ Tyler

:thumbsup:

I need a recap on everything that's happened so that when Tyler finally gets into gear the A-Team can get into action.

Vingt

Military knows stuff, tells it's soldiers some of the stuff. They got searching Ertrunken's ruins and find an underground russian Metro 2033-esque society plagued by "Hadals." Mysterious underground neighbors. The competing merchants Vert and Trev know stuff, but they ain't talkin much

Seize

Only got a couple PCs, so not much happened yeeeee

Treize

Has one military group investigating an old castle. They found a magic sword and have been attacked by kaiju several times. Rescue team for them is gonna be sent out soonish

Neuf

Some spooky abandoned ships crashed into the docks. Portmaster Grunbeld is looking for a group of teenagers, with attitude, to investigate

Nomansland

Across the naho bay from Neuf, a group composed of the Jattiko, her crew and a couple others are under attack by the pirate Stiehl. Though they don't know this IC yet.

none of that is arranged chronologically, sorry brehs.

...but close to it

You neglected to mention Oblitus' independent operation. 

Wait, why do we need a-

Nevermind. That's just setting us up for some sort of pitfall, I just know it.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Name: Mit Nives

Species: Po-Matoran

Powers/Gear: Mit's EDD hangs loose on an unremarkable steel chain, despite being a comforting weight on his neck to remind him he's not wholly defenseless nor swagless even at the worst of situations, it also grants him a small modicum of control over Stone. Beyond that, little beyond a small, stolen switchblade, a similarly stolen length of rope, a bag to carry these things in (duh), and his own experienced, if not necessarily trained fists.

Appearance: A somewhat short and wiry young man, almost scrawny by Po-Matoran standards, Mit's classically tan-and-brown armor is somewhat muted by prolonged exposure to the harshness of the sun, and if you spare more than a glance, marked sparsely with scars, and wears an equally-weathered looking short-sleeved shirt. His feet are clad in trusty climbing boots, and his hands in gloves with fingers that seemingly have been cut off by a knife. His green eyes are a little beady and shifty, but thankfully not quite enough to stand out. Facial Aesthetics are about average, which you'd consider a miracle if you'd seen his parents.

Personality: Rough, smarmy, and maybe just a little bit wild, Mit Nives' personality is first and foremost distinct. A life of not being able to trust... anyone, really, has lead him to second-guess the motives of others almost habitually, and while he may not act upon it if his gut doesn't tell him he should, he still will likely harbor some doubt for a while. In the occasion you do make your way into his books as a friend, however, you will find him loyal as any other. Granted, he'll never lose the dry-as-the-desert humor, but with friends as scarce in life as they were to him, he'll either have your back or tell whatever problem he may have with something straight to your face. Dislikes large bodies of water, swimming.

Bio: The s c r a p p y, plucky son of a pair of criminals that made their home in the Motara region, life was, predictably, tough for the young Mit. Small for his age, and, to put things nicely, stuck with parents that were rather misguided, Mit quickly learned that he wanted nothing to do with that life. So what'd he do? Set off in the dead of night north, to the coast. Somehow managing to hitch a ride on a boat by what could only sheer dumb luck, stowing away for three days until he was discovered by the crew, off the coast mid-way between Neuf and Seize. Before he could be made to walk the plank, as was Cap'n Rakkie's favored method of dealing with stowaways, he dove off the side and into the cold, salty waters. Seemingly sated by such a blatant disregard for sanity, he managed to make it to the coast unmolested, vowing then to never swim again unless he couldn't help it. After coughing the last bits of water from his lungs, he's spent time familiarizing himself with the two regions he'd literally dragged himself onto the border between, and toys with the idea of being an explorer. Not like he'd found much work otherwise.

Armor: For scrubs r-right guys? None 

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

Been itching to make a new char, so here c:
Name: Xairez
Species: Bo-Matoran
Powers/Gear: Posesses an EDD which allows him to access his innate Plantlife powers. This is mounted on his left leg. He also has a magazine fed disc launcher, with some powerless discs, and also some weakening discs. He also has a large machete on his back. He also has powerless great Komau.
Appearance: (http://gyazo.com/8b07691aaf9b1176b2c659b2dbdd72d6) Medium sized, with spiky armour and scarred chest. He is blue and green, with dark purple eyes. His machete is copper colored.
Personality: Cold to most, but caring to the few he calls friends. He will not hesitate to cause great pain if he really needs something.
Bio: His early life consited of working for Vingt as a soldier. He soon left, after an idiotic move by his superior infuriated him. As he left, technically stealing his suit that he was only supposed to use for military work, he was attacked by a Muaka that scarred his chest with claw marks and bites. He murdered it with his machete and the story goes that he made a knife out of one of the muaka's claws. He then became a loner, taking out anyone who he is paid to take out.

Armour name: Ekial
Type: Exo suit
Appearance/Gear: A tri legged suit, with one leg that can fold upwards to achieve greater speeds. It is short and stocky, with an elemental cannon mounted on the shoulder. It also has sharp claws on each arm. Mounted on the side of the cockpit is a belt fed disc launcher. It is very mechanical and robotic, with urban camoflauge.
Kanohi: Elda (to find those sneaky buggers who hide)
Crew: 1 (Xairez)

Edited by Sharkydane

Interesting.

The third leg could be useful; it could provide greater stability and help absorb the recoil of the disk launcher, though I'd imagine that it would be a bit more helpful in that regard if the suit was sporting slightly heavier weaponry. Is it attached towards the back of the mech like The Shadowed One's "tail"?

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Way back when I was making the Solitarius Lupus, I was told that my exo would have to have a Pakari in order to lug around an elemental cannon and still retain full maneuverability.

But now everyone's making exos with a heck of a lot more weaponry, but no pakaris, yet still walk around without any problems. 

Can't help but feel that I got kind of screwed over in that regard.