Matoran und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

IC: Zeleran - Circadian

Zeleran was speechless for a few seconds. The insubordination towards his commanding officer. The carelessness and thoughtlessness for others. The irresponsibility and lack of morals.  The ignorant disregard for others. The pure laziness

This insult was a waste of resources, time, care and effort. The mechanic had had nothing, and the Jatikko had given him a home and a purpose...and that idiotic swine had simply thrown it away, opting for alcohol over other beings. 

"I'm afraid we will be taking the rest of the supplies. Good luck surviving on your beloved beer." the Steltian hissed.

Edited by 000
  • Upvote 1

Kathok

"I'm afraid you won't get a chance." Zeleran replied to Derkahn, ignoring the other two. In an instant, he had leveled his kanoka launcher at the mechanic's head. "You made your decision, and I rather think I should kindly put you out of your misery now, instead of letting you slowly starve to death."

Kathok

IC: Derkahn (Circadian naidacriC)

He opened his left eye, looked at the launcher and Zeleran's face, closed it and snorted. "Yeah, I'm in terrible misery right now, thanks. Also, you'll set a fantastic example for your men and women. Actually, you do realize that they outnumber you? If they wanted, they could kill you right now, and you'd be unable to do anything about it. That's how weak you are, officer. You're a man, not a god. Even if you kill me. Oh, and I almost forgot to remind you, have fun dealing with my corpse. It'll start rotting in a day or two."

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Zeleran - Cicadian

"You seem to forget that my crew are, unlike you, beings with loyalty, bravery, intellect and respect. " the blue Steltian growled. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you now for your insubordination and irresponsibility."

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC: Sora

*twitch*

*twitch*

"Look, if you're gonna be an about this, why did you even volunteer to come? I'm starting to regret voting Mazex off..."

Sora's EDD glew brighter as telekinetic energy formed around her hands. Sighing, she looked around at the crew, then at Zeleran.

"... Well, if worst comes to worst, we can always use his body as emergency rations if your supplies run out. Just need a stove, a pot, and some water..."

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

OoC: Sleep is for the weak.. Yawn..

IC: Derkahn (Circulatory Cadian)

He laughed, his eyes still closed and his arms crossed on his chest. "Yeah, Sora, my meat is very tender. Did't know you were a fan of Matoran flesh, hahaha. And I didn't volunteer to come here. I didn't vote on anyone staying. I was just forced to join you because no one voted on me staying back there. So that complaint of yours is pointless. And finally, Zeleran, sorry but I can't you give you any reasons to not kill me. But who knows, maybe you'll enjoy the taste of Matoran like Sora does, hah."

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Lufon Vance - Etrunken. 

"Just because the navigation systems are offline, doesn't mean we can't navigate the old-fashioned way," I barked into the radio, "check the time for me." The clocks on this thing looked like they hadn't been powered up in centuries; they'd be no use to me. 

"If we know what the time is, we can navigate by the skies," and yes, I karzing knew how to do that. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lufon Vance - Dragon. 

"Okay, if its that time of afternoon, and the sun is over there...." it took a few moment's thought to orient myself, "...camp should be this way," I started the Dragon moving in that direction. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: What does Pe Ell look like?

IC (As Hisuti): "Why are we still standing here? If the leader is missing, we have to search for him/her right now." Said the Ga-Matoran as she looked at her group. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Elerc:

"We'll run a search pattern, up and down teh path. You and... Gregorios go that way, back down the path. Suko and I will go this way."

As he said this, he shifted the drive lever, sending the Venture skittering up the path.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC (As Hisuti): "What about the Po-Matoran? If he attacks one pair, the other might not be able to help." The matoran of water asked as she spoke into the radio. *I'll have to keep an eye on the stone matoran just in case. Maybe Gregorios will do that for me while I'm on the look out for Pe Ell...* 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Through the red mist of rage, Zeleran realized that acting the wrong way now could tear the crew apart at this crucial stage...

Through gritted teeth, he said: "Your death is not for me only to decide - it is for all of us. Just as we voted on who would partake in this journey, we shall now vote on Derkahn's life: either, I do not kill him, and he starves here or becomes a burden for us to carry, or I end his life. It is up to you." The last remark was directed at all the crew members present.

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC: IKIRA

The Su-Matoran, having so far silently viewed the exchange, finally spoke up.

"Don't waste your energy killing him... and I would recommend not wasting our energy carrying him, either. He wishes to remain behind? Then let him do so, and let him starve."

IC Elerc:

Elerc facepalmed, the clank clearly audible over the radio. "I will never understand military types. Doseki can come with Suko and I. Two tanks are better then one, especially if what might happen happens."

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Arkie (C i r c a d i a n)

"As horrible as I feel for saying this," I begin guiltily, glancing at him, "I agree with the other two. Taking Derkahn along would slow us down, and if he's happy sitting here then by all means, leave him be." 

My piece said, I begin sidling slowly over towards Carth.

IC: Suko (Venture)

"Why do we have to go with him?" I say grumpily, reclining sloppily in my seat. 

IC: Lohi

omg someone better come stop me before i kill this entire street

VBWj75sh.png

IC Elerc:

Elerc groaned. "Because."

IC Elerc:

The Fa-Matoran had had just about enough. His EDD flashed, magnetizing Suko's jaw to his mouth. "Be quiet and keep your eyes open for Pe Ell."

The Venture skittered further up the path.

IC Elerc:

Elerc sighed as the bottle hit his mask, knocking it slightly askew and shattering on the floor.

ooc: wow I think I started some dissention in the ranks.

OOC: Doseki

IC: Doseki could hear the chatter over the radio regarding his presence. His face scrunched up into something of displeasure in talking about him as if he was not there or could not hear them. "You do know I can still hear you." He spoke over the radio to Suko and the others. Sitting back down in the driver seat he turned the ignition on as the Desert Rat's engine roared to life. Shifting the gears with a grinding sound the jeep pulled forward after the Venture as the two traveled further up the path. Doseki noticed that the hatch of the Venture opened and a Matoran was climbing out. "What is he doing?" The Po-Matoran said to himself.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

OOC

Note to the groups from Treize (Group A with Logan and Group B with Pe Ell). Due to your NPC leaders disappearing, you're flying solo and don't need to wait on me to post your advancement. You're quite literally alone in the woods now...

Same with you guys underneath Circadian, if you ever manage to abandon Derkahn, I'll only be posting updates to your puzzles, not much else.

GM

As Einefus charged the last of the stones, the battery had turned grey and withered. Crumbling to dust in his hands, at least it hadn't screamed...

Now they had six charged Toa Stones in colors of Purple, Red, Grey, Green, Yellow and Gold.

...but close to it

IC: Kaleva - Circadian

Kaleva shrugged. "I don't care much either way, personally...but we should probably get moving. We've spent enough time standing around here."

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC: Olis - Circadian

This is the most unsure of anything I've felt for...well, since I lost a lot, years ago. Luckily, I was reborn into merc-hood.

I pick up the pulsating stone...now I'm not one for fancy description, but if I'd learnt matoran a bit better I might have said that it pulsates regularly, its weight changing slightly with every throb. It gives off violet light, which, when you looked a little closer, is spread unevenly in strands throughout the stone's quartz-like structure. Its glassy surface  reflects my face, my eyes looking a little--

--in the tiniest fraction of a second I have slammed into the opposite wall, indigo energy cascading from the rock's drumming exterior, every facet gleaming and flowing with purple power...

The flowing, writhing sea of sparks coalesces in an instant, coursing into my heartlight, which burns brighter and brighter as the vivid potency pours in, until I'm consumed by blinding white illumination that invades my vision, the energy crackling around me with seemingly unending zeal...

Edited by 000
  • Upvote 1

Kathok

IC: Arkie (C i r c a d i a n)

I look around. "Off we go, then," I say, lighting a torch using a tinderbox from one of the crates. The burning beacon held tight in my hand, I set off down the stairwell.

IC: Akuavo (Approaching Gate)

I flash a look beside me at Ketae as I wait for Tiragath to post already continue approaching Gate.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Oblitus - Ascension Basement. 

"What did you do?" I stepped forwards, feeling myself drawn towards the grey stone. 

OOC: Just saying. Shard's been in the forest for a while now, kay?

IC: Shard/Forest

Thank goodness. I checked my tablet and discovered that I did have a map to the Engineering Camp on me. I sliced my way through some bushes with the crystal machete.

"Well where should I go?"

I decided to try and go back to Treize on my own.

I smiled as I pulled a crystal spear as a defense. I enjoyed working alone.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17
  • Upvote 1

IC (As Hisuti): "In the name of the ancient gods, will something please destroy Suko?" Sighed the matoran of water as she activated the radio. "Po-Matoran, my name's Hisuti, quickly state your name and get the Ta-Matoran to cooperate." The Ga-Matoran spoke over the radio as she continued walking. "Gregorios, what can we do if Suko turns into a traitor?" Hisuti asked. 

IC: Olis - Ascension

The screeching, blinding-white blaze whirls around me as I’m caught in an all-encompassing vortex of raw elemental energy. The retina-destroying radiance does little to subside a it etches it’s glare onto my eyes, even though they’re tightly shut. I wish the mental barrage would stop, but the energy just keeps gushing into me unstoppably, filling me to breaking point.

As the onslaught of pure power becomes too much to bear, I am dimly aware of my body ripping itself apart, the surge of energy bursting outwards. Tendons stretch like elastic, bones are brought to the brink of fragmenting and muscles strain in unending pain.

But the energy keeps on streaming in.

I feel more alive than I ever have, but maybe that’s how everyone feels when they think they’re about to die. In this fiery oblivion I’m not capable of any rational thought, but if I was, I’d be thinking ‘What the Karz is happening to me?’ Finally, as every cell in my body tears free of its neighbours, I let out a scream of agony, but it’s lost to the deafening howling of the energy swirling around me.

I die.

Then I wake up.

Suddenly, my form isn't erupting with the energy, but growing fluidly to accommodate it. My entire figure feels like clay, shaped into a new structure by the very thing rapidly filling it: my sinews don’t snap, but stretch, my bones elongating instead of fracturing. My skin burns as every inch of it doubles in seconds to fit the power now coursing through my veins.

After what seems like an eternity, the flow of energy ceases, and I open my eyes...I feel dizzy, the world around me disorientating and....wrong. I feel like I’m floating high off the ground, the world swaying when I do, the room shifting uncertainly...I gasp for air as the last of the white sparks fizzle out, stabilizing myself against a metal wall--

--I stagger backwards as the entirety of the wall’s metal plating ripples and curls towards my hand, ripping itself from the stone behind it.

Panicking, I totter backwards, losing my footing as my strange vision blurs and slides again. The metal is still falling towards me, as are chunks of masonry from the rock wall. In alarm, I hold out my hand in front of me and--

--for a second, the shards hover as if weightless, before--

--they slam backwards again, crashing into the wall.

I fall back heavily onto the ground, my vision fading to black.

Edited by 000
  • Upvote 5

Kathok