Matoran und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

IC:

"You kidding? Beaches are great." The Le-Matoran commented to the Po-Matoran, indicating the equipment on his person by way of answer. He grinned, shooting Dehka a gesture only vaguely reminiscent of a proper salute when the other officer arrived. "Sunny, warm, and plenty of people swimming."

"Best vacation spot."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Kat:

"No idea..... Looks like a sort of religious mantra."

I walked over, lightly pulling on one of the wires now in Lufon's back experimentally. 

"Some kinda neural link?"

IC: Lufon Vance - Dragon.

"Do that again and I'll put an axe through your face," I growled, my temper flaring. I turned my attention back to the words on the screen. "Now, I don't have a god, so I've got no idea what this is supposed to mean for me."  

______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Einefus Ingrayv (Ascension)

"An' jus' wha' do dese 'elvators" do?" I ask.

IC: Oblitus - Ascension.

"No idea," I shrugged, "I took the stairs last time. The stairs swarming with manas...."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Why? There's only one pilot's seat," I jabbed a finger towards the railgun. "Someone else is the gunner," I pointed at the chair on the other side, "and I'd assume that to be some kind of communications array." 

I grinned. "Pilot, gunner and navigator. It's just like a tank. " 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat: I waved my hand nonchalantly at him.

"You know what I meant."

I rested myself in the Gunner's seat, taking a look over the instrument panels. Targeting software, mostly. Fancy. I'd gotten used to manually aiming my own main gun.

I gave a low whistle.

"Karzahni that is a lot of firepower."

"Why do you think it's called Dragon?" 

IC: Kain - Outside Burial

As soon as the order was given, Kain jumped back inside of his Exo-Suit, spewing some flames out from The Dreadnoughts "nostrils" and into the open air as his way of signaling that he was ready to go.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Resuming interaction with Elerc, Suko and Gregorios.

IC (As Hisuti): "Don't slow down for us, I can move relatively quickly in this exosuit." Said the matoran of water as exosuit #71129 broke into a sprint and ran alongside the venture. "If we fail our quest before we even get there or someone else completes the job, we won't get our bounty."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Arkie (Motara)

Quickly, I form a small shovel using my Ice powers. Digging quickly, I soon reach Bolt's glass cover. "Might want to cover your eyes!" I shout, making to smash the transparent canopy in with my foot so as to get the Vo-Matoran out.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC Elerc:

Elerc shifted the gear ratio from 1 to 3 as teh legs churned faster. "What are you guys expecting to see?" he radioed to the rest of the convoy.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"Well, they're in the same place on every floor, so my guess is that they offer some method of moving up floors without using the stairs," I still wasn't exactly sure how they worked, "and apparently they require a Gravity elemental to operate." 

IC (As Hisuti): "I don't know. Maybe there's a civilian who got lost or a squadron of soldiers that have been ambushed." Said the matoran of water. "In case you don't remember my name, I'll tell you again, it's Hisuti." The Ga-Matoran said over the radio. "By the way, what are your names?" Hisuti asked all the members of the small team.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Elerc:

After making sure they were on a level streatch of road, Elerc turned on his tablet and opened a new document. He typed in Hisuti. Then Elerc and Suko. "I'm Elerc and my gunner's Suko."

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

GM

At Olis' touch, the symbols glowed a brighter purple before the door slid silently open. Inside was a small circular room, just inside the right of the door was a panel with an array of buttons, quite simply labeled with the numbers of the floors, basement levels and what looked to be an emergency button and a communication device of some sort. A speaker built into the chassis above them. The button for floor three glowed dimly, and others were dark, awaiting command. Inside the room they would feel a small degree of weightlessness, even without conscience effort, the Ba-Matoran's innate power was being put to work.

The door knocker frowned. "And if I let you two in, what will you do with my king's treasure?"

"This isn't some civilian rescue mission," the beige matoran had been following at a distance in his exo, one designed to mimic the sleek whites and blues of a Treize military uniform. "Nor were our soldiers ambushed, so far as we know. We're being sent out to find what exactly did happen. They've gone dark for nearly a week." He didn't add any unnecessary information to the expository dialogue. As far as he was concerned, the others were as expendable as Logan and his crew. "You've all got your maps, correct? We're to continue on this old highway until we reach that forested area." The exo raised his right arm, pinpointing a dark green haze in the distance. "Keep your wits about you, these parts are dangerous."

In that very same forest, a dull quartet of eyes watched the approaching matoran. Although they were feral, Hunger and Darkness were no less dangerous.

As the party gathered round, they'd find Logan sitting atop his bulky exo-suit. Studying maps and cartographic equipment laid on the wide flat canopy. He raised his head to survey the gathering troops. "All right squad. It's high time we move out, as I said earlier. I'm leaving it in your all's hands as to our next destination. Have we reached a consensus?"

...but close to it

IC: Oblitus - Ascension Elevator.

Only one of the elevator buttons seemed to be lit up, so that was the one I pressed.

IC: Cor Saeva - Burial Camp.

"I think I've made my stance on the issue pretty karzing clear already," I hissed.  

GM

The button that was lit up represented the floor they were already on. Oblitus should've remembered the layout, this was the third floor, floors one and two were dark and inhabited by Manas, the ground floor was the library and Ascension's room. Basement lv1 was presumably the eerily dark one he had procured the weaponry, basements lv2 and lv3? Unknowns.

...but close to it

IC: Oblitus - Ascension Elevator. 

"Thought so...." I tried tapping the button for Ascension's floor, but since it wasn't lit, I wasn't sure if it would even work. 

GM

The door closed with the same smooth silence it had opened with. Closed off from the acerbic lighting, the small room was lit by soft purple light, the glow originating from long plastic bulbs on the walls. [The passengers would not know, but this was the glow of UV. They were being disinfected] The feeling of weightlessness intensified, now accompanied by downwards motion. After several seconds, they stopped and the doors slid open. The lights inside their chamber had turned off, no light was present in the vast room before them.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

I moved forwards cautiously, switching on my smart-tablet and letting the light from the screen provide me with a little illumination. 

IC: Kain - Outside Burial

"Ascension," the Ta-Matoran said through his suit's exterior speakers.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

GM

Radicchio piped up in unison with Kain, mimicking his vote of "Ascension, sir!"

A single light shone on Ascension's ground floor, a soft blue hue reminiscent of dawn gloaming and situated at the far end of the room. Oblitus would recognize it as the security room he had "spoke" to the building's entity in. The door and walls had been repaired from last time he visited, when they had been torn apart by a Manas crab. Of the chthonic crustaceans, there was little sign. A few seemed to be idling outside the luminescent reach of the De-Matoran's tablet. Unlike his previous visit, they did not seem to be patrolling the building, nor did they seem hostile. They seemed to be waiting, or perhaps; hibernating.

...but close to it

"The lights are on, let's see if anyone's home...." I stepped into the newly-repaired control room, waiting to see if any words would appear on the screens as they had last time. 

IC Elerc:

Elerc flicked a few switches, then shifted a secondary drive chain lever into place, slowing the Venture down a bit but allowing for omnidirectional mobility in case of an attack.

OOC: Since things are going incredibly slowly, can we please time skip to the location of our objective, guys?

IC (As Hisuti): "Why are you slowing down, Elerc? Speed is our top priority and we won't get paid if someone else takes our job!" She shouted, getting more and more impatient with her team. *I wish I knew where to go... That way, I could leave my team behind and complete this mission by myself!*

IC Elerc:

Elerc twisted the main control yoke, sending the Venture spinning in a rapid 360 while still moving forward. Reorienting it, he replied over the radio, " If someone attacks us, they're gonna go for Suko and I first, because they think we have the most dangerous tank. How do you suppose we float? The armor on this is somewhat thinner then most, and I can only make up for that by dodging shots."

IC (As Hisuti): "Your tank appears to be pretty standard to me, I'd say the biggest threat is Gregorio, look how well equipped he is." Replied the Ga-Matoran. "Also, why are you hanging back and leaving Gregorio exposed? There's a reason light armored tanks are deployed at the front of an army while the exosuits hide behind them. They are merely the scouts of the army and serve a secondary purpose as bullet shields while the units behind move out and attack the opponents."

IC Elerc:

"A Fikou class is somewhat slower then a Light Armor, for obvious reasons. I don't want to strain anything. And hurrying on a rescue mission is the most surefire way to get killed." Elerc said, switching the primary drivechain lever up a gear, speeding the Venture up enough to get to the fron.

IC: Suko (Venture)

"Hey Hisi," I shout down at the radio. "Thou ain't bin in a war before, have ya? Know how I can tell? 'Cause a yer lousy tactics knowledge- what kinda idiot'd put light armours before exos?" I lean back with a smug smile on my face. "Oh yeah, a guy from Neuf- tha's the kinda numpty that'd do that."

OOC: Waiting on a post from you as Carth, Ultimo...

VBWj75sh.png

IC (As Hisuti): Hisuti couldn't do any but growl lowly as she was beginning to get irritated with the matoran of fire. "Exosuits are more valuable than light armors because of their weaponry and durability, that's why the light armors are pushed forward as bullet shields. I'm guessing you've never faced Seize's military forces?" The matoran of water was gripping her controls rather tightly. *I swear, I will destroy that Ta-Matoran after this mission is over! How dare he compare me to the lowlife skakdi that occupy my former home!*

IC: Suko (Venture)

My face just looks like this: :P whilst I'm listening to this Muaka #####. "Last time I was in a tank, I took out an exosuit with a single shot. Did that multiple times. A greypowder shell to the cockpit and they're dead. Simple as pie. On the subject of pie, does anyone have some? I like pie. Apple pie's the best. DON'T FORGET THE MADU CABOLO!!!!!!!!!"

VBWj75sh.png

IC (As Hisuti): *I wish I had a Madu Cabolo to throw at his face. No, that's too nice, I should find a more humiliating method of payback.* The Ga-Matoran formed a smile at the idea of humiliating Suko. *I can only hope Elerc and Gregorios keeps him in line, otherwise I may make myself a bigger criminal than I already am...*