Jump to content

Matoran und Panzer


Not Quite Dead
 Share

Recommended Posts

IC Thak:

 

"now hang on, jus' a second." he said, walking inside to face the door once more. "You mean to tell me, that you been lettin' all sorts o' looters in here by accident? Who's ta say there's even any treasure left, eh?"

 

He leered at the strange door creature, "Or are you jes' tha' bad at yer job...?"

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Kain - Outside Burial

"I'm actually more worried about giving Cor the chance to fire at us from behind, but yeah, we should probably get moving."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Kain - Outside Burial

"And maybe you should stop raving like a lunatic and start acting like a professional before you attract more lizards to our position!"

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Olis - Ascension

If it wasn't for my bloody curiosity I might have chosen the library, but...we could always go back there afterwards, couldn't we? 

"I'll go with Oblitus." I say.

 

IC: Zeleran - Motara

The Commander's purple eyes locked onto the self-styled Pirate King's golden ones. Without breaking his gaze, he sat down but didn't eat. He wasn't exactly glaring...in fact, little could be assessed from his expression, but he was obviously thinking.

.


Kathok

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Arkie

 

"Mind letting us go free, crazypants?" I say pointedly, clenching my hand around the crossbow bolt hidden deep in my pocket.

 

IC: Suko (Venture)

 

Returning inside the tank, I launch a blast of fire at the Hunger Rahk approaching the other exo.

 

IC: Lohi (Seize)

 

"Someone's really lazy."

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: IKIRA - MOTARA

 

Ikira remained expressionless as she observed the area, although distaste could briefly be seen when she heard what Arktinen was saying. Although they had taken her guns (and the pouch of greypowder with them), her dagger remained concealed on her person; and her EDD necklace was, as it always was, still fused to her.

 

It's not much, she thought, and I certainly will not be escaping with it. Not anytime soon.

 

She carefully sat down, but did not eat.

 

What are the chances that they have poisoned it? Perhaps one of the others shall be foolish enough to eat first, she mused. Asking if it has been poisoned is out of the question, of course. I shall simply bide my time - if Arktinen is not executed for her insolence, perhaps she will serve as the... sacrificial lamb for the food instead?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC

Liuth, Hisuti's suit will be fine in a little while. You can simply say the power system recovered after some time, I'm not gonna cripple you :P yet

 

GM

Thwarted by it's own charge of bravos, the Vorahk was struck by elemental electricity and fire alike, prompting it to roar in pain and anger. It turned away from Gregorios, a possibly fatal mistake. It quickly refocused it's powers of draining on Hisuti and the Venture, growing ever stronger as it fed.

 

* * *

 

The mottled Skakdi ignored Arkie's rambling.

 

"Who among you is the captain?"

...but close to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GM 

To the contrary of Suko's stupid assumption, a volley of sharped, hard and heavy rocks was quite effective. The darkness rahk was knocked off it's feet by a particular large stone, flung several bio to the side. The sphere of darkness around the Venture weakened, remaining only as a greyish gloom. The vorahk broke it's focus from Hisuti, turning to Gregorios and his approaching exo. As if to show off, it flexed it's brawny body, bolstered as it was by Hisuti's life force and charged right at the mech, intending to match it's grappling maneuvers with some of it's own.

OOC: Doseki

 

IC: Doseki watched as a smile appeared across his face when the Darkness Rahkshi was hit hard by his assault. He hated Rahkshi and was not about to let this chance escape him as he repositioned himself to attack the downed creature. With a roar of the Desert Rat's engines he pulled around to get a better angle the Elemental cannon for its part remained actively targeting the Rahkshi.. When Doseki had moved into position he bulled the parking break and focused once more on the targeting HUD on his dash. "You are mine filthy creature. Give my regards to Oblivion!" Priming the elemental cannon once more powered up with a hum then with a single touch of Doseki's finger fired another round.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ic Carth:

 

I eyed the food, then abruptly asked, "Is this stuff poisoned?"

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GM

Stiehl fixed the belligerent Arkie with a look of displeasure. "You?" He half-sighed before turning his gaze to Carth. "The food is not poisoned. I have no uses for a table full of dead guests." He briefly returned his attention to Arkie before addressing the whole of the crew. "Have none of you ever heard of mutiny, by chance? What compelled you all follow this captain of yours into such a miserable situation?"

...but close to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GM

Stiehl was propped rather lazily in his throne, a mere one eye open to survey the crew. Even this one eye was enough to vaporize the crossbow bolt with a blast of laser vision.

 

"Yawn." He snapped his fingers and a purple Skakdi strode closer to him, Arkie would find herself held down by a gravitational field of immense strength, unable to act further. "Let us speak uninterrupted, mongrel."

...but close to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ic Carth:

 

"Fantastic!"

 

 

I dug in gratefully, speaking between mouthfuls, "I on'y jus' 'oined up with 'ese guys, iunno much 'bout um."

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Kaleva - Motara

 

Kaleva didn't really think before diving into the meal. He was admittedly hungry, and it gave him something to do, helped prevent him from lingering on being away from his exo and being further away from a fight. Well, not really, he could always get into a fight with this guy, but with his sword taken, all he had was his EDD. It'd probably end up being more pain than fun.

 

"Personally speaking," Kaleva said, stopping eating for a moment, in response to the ruckus going on, "I'm just here for a good fight."

Pu32xij.png


^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^


Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.


 


Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona


Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan


Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares


 


Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Arkie 

 

I shrug. "Guess it was worth a shot."

 

IC: Akuavo (Central Motara)

 

Promé clanks through the abandoned streets, eastern sun glinting off her armour, with me nestled inside the cockpit. I flick a few switches inside my den of wires, and her pace increases, mechanical feet moving faster along the street. I keep the EL cannon ready to shoot at any bandits, and Promé's falchion sits loosely in its sheath.

 

As the sun rises, my aim point is silhouetted by the celestial ball of blinding light:

 

Gate.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Elerc:

Elerc had just gotten teh last gear into place when the power indicators started dropping. That, and Suko's shout, galvanized his to action. Shifting a drivechain lever, the Venture roared backwards, the metal legs digging into the ground.

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GM

He waved a scaled hand. "Bah, that clocktower is a hopeless quagmire. It extends at least as far underground as it does above, every floor chock full of puzzles, traps and nasty surprises." Propping himself up, he cleared his throat. "I have a much better proposition for all of you, it would involve your eventual freedom, your lives if you are skilled and perhaps some monetary gain as well. The only problems we face in arranging such a amiable partnership is, well..." He did a quick head count of the Jattiko's crew and allies. "My men aren't too fond of you, they want to see blood. And aside from that," his expression had turned to ugly half smirk. "You have about two more people than I need, and I have no place to store them while you're off and about in the west."

...but close to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Carth:

 

I pondered this around a mouthful of potato, then swallowed rather loudly.

 

"You guys go on adventures and stuff?"

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Mazex:

Mazex's mind was running at lightspeed. He was scared. Finally he spoke. It was a stupid thing to say, but he couldn't think of anything better, and was worried about the way this was going. "How much monetary gain?"

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: IKIRA

 

Ikira slowly swallowed, glancing around at the various members of the Jatikko crew before her gaze landed upon Stiehl. 

 

Two of them would perish before their new mission began?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GM

The combined efforts of the Venture and the mysterious po-matoran worked, the Vorahk fell under the hail of fire and stone and the darkness rahkshi fled. They seemed as safe...

 

For now.

 

* * *

 

"How much gain? That depends on what you find, your behavior, loyalty and how many of you survive. A chest of treasure divided in half pays better than once divided thrice..." He stood and began to pace the table. "Now, my guests, tell me. Do you prefer flash and style ; or simplicity?"

* * *

 

The graverobbing trio would find the basement dark and silent. A terrible and oppressive absence of light and sound. After they had all entered, a row of lights turned on, lining a path far, far into the darkness. This room was bigger than one would suspect.

...but close to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Mazex:

Mazex said  what seemed to be the logical answer: "Simplicity, except in situations where one needs to impress another."

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...