Jump to content

Matoran und Panzer


Not Quite Dead
 Share

Recommended Posts

IC: IKIRA

 

"The simplest methods are often the most useful, and most likely to bring success," Ikira said. "Flash and style always have their uses, however, and should never be discounted. Sometimes the simplest method is to be flashy and stylish."

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Carth:

 

"I like all sortsa stuff, so long as it's new and different!"

 

IC Thak:

 

"You uh..... you wanna come with us? You could make sure we make good use of your Kings treasure an' all?"

 

He rather liked this door man...thing.

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GM

Maeghor frowned. "Ah, well I would, you see. But I'm a bloody door.

 

* * *

 

"Simplicity, eh? Well, question two. Do you prefer orderly procedures or random chance." He opened his hands to the group, nine red sticks. Two possessed black markings on the end.

...but close to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Mazex:

"A great portion of the time, order is the best option. However, chance is much better in an uncertain situation."

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: IKIRA

 

Her gaze narrowed as the sticks were brought forth.

 

"I prefer orderly procedures... so much as I determine the order. But of course, I cannot do so in this scenario... so what sort of random chance am I looking at?" She paused, raising her robotic arm. "After all, I have not had the greatest luck in the past... or perhaps you would consider my continued survival lucky."

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Kaleva - Motara

 

"Well, I find that being all orderly and stuff doesn't lend itself to very fun or interesting fights," Kaleva chimed in, having missed the previous question due to eating, "So, I'd have to lean towards randomness."

Pu32xij.png


^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^


Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.


 


Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona


Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan


Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares


 


Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ic Carth:

 

"I take my chances every day."

 

He pouted slightly, feeling somewhat ignored.

 

IC Thak:

 

He looked over the thing.

 

"The whole door?"

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GM

The combined efforts of the Venture and the mysterious po-matoran worked, the Vorahk fell under the hail of fire and stone and the darkness rahkshi fled. They seemed as safe...

 

For now.

 

* * *

OOC: Doseki

 

IC: Doseki Stopped firing as the Rahkshi of Darkness fled in terror. His Elemental cannon deactivated and shut down as smoke billowed from the end of the barrel. Doseki for his part stood up and peered over his windshield at the Venture Company. Retrieving his radio from his dash he turned it on and spoke into the mouth piece as his voice echoed. "Is Everyone alright over there? Anyone hurt?"

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: Welcome to the game, Prowl.

 

IC (As Hisuti): *Who's there!* The matoran of lightning opened the windscreen and climbed back into the cockpit, quickly flicking several switches before the machine hummed while the systems came back online. She activated the radio and spoke into the microphone. "Can you attach a grey powder cannon to an exosuit?" The Ga-Matoran asked. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GM

At the end of the path, the graverobbers would find a decidedly undramatic pedestal, a depression in the center approximately the size of the heart they had been tasked to obtain. A smooth section of wall behind the raised altar had a safe of sorts on it.

 

* * *

 

"What do I want?" The mottled skakdi put on a look of contemplation for a moment. "Power, knowledge and perhaps some entertainment. Nothing too out of the ordinary. I want to use your crew to gain the first, fostering the second."

 

* * *

 

"Yes, the whole door. Accident involving a Kanohi Iden, do you people still have those? Well, it matters not now."

...but close to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GM

"As I mentioned earlier, the clocktower to our south is naught but a death trap. My men have uncovered another entrance within this facility. Quite frankly, I wish to send your crew in first and see what happens. The entrance itself is an unsettling device, it seems to react to blood and seven seals are marked upon it. When I tried to send a full team in, the eight, ninth and tenth members were... Met with misfortune. Two of my crew were killed by your men, so two of yours shall stay behind. They will be given back to you upon your return, given that you're quick enough."

...but close to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: IKIRA

 

She remained silent, observing the exchange between Zeleran and the Pirate. 

 

The chances of someone dying on this quest were high - but at least their lives would be in their own hands. Although in light of recent events, she was rapidly losing faith in the crew of the Jatikko.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

"Well, I guess that answers that."

 

"Now what?"

 

IC Thak:

 

"well, we can't rightly take a whole door with us. no room. good luck to ya, though."

 

So said, he stepped inside fully with Zarx.

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Lufon Vance - Dragon.

 

"Now we try to figure out how the karz this thing works...." I tentatively took the controls, attempting to make the Dragon take a gentle step forwards. I didn't want to go accidentally killing anyone anytime soon...

Edited by Locus

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

"Might be a good idea to get our gear squared away first."

 

I hopped out of the seat, and opened the hatch. It was a loooong way down.

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Einefus Ingrayv (Ascension)

 

I watch Oblitus place the heart on the pedestal, keeping the flame burning over my right hand. My left hand grips my pistol. I don't know what is going to happen, but I want to be ready for whatever it is.

 

I do find the placement of the safe odd, though. In fact, I find its presence odd. What's it doing here, especially near this heart pedestal?

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

 

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

 

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

 

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: Since Norik's not going to be online for a while, he's given me permission to bunny some of his characters. 

 

IC: Lufon Vance/Mokeron - Dragon.

 

After Kat went down the ladder, Mokeron went up, throwing himself into the seat Kat hadn't been using. "You're driving, I take it." It wasn't phrased as a question. I just nodded. He was loyal to Vingt; he probably trusted the merc even less than I did....

 

But now that Kat was clear, I once again tried to make the mechanical monstrosity step forwards. 

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GM

The door swings shut behind Zarx and Thak, they're left standing in a smallish room. One door opposite them with six levers on the wall to it's right, labelled zero through five.

 

* * *

 

Remember those disturbing folds and creases on the "heart" that Oblitus has? They now twisted and squirmed on the small fleshy object, arranging and revealing themselves as a miniature face. It's first action was to begin wailing at an ear splitting pitch, eyes wide open and livid with madness and confusion. The sound was cut off as a clear cover extended over the pedestal, which quickly receded into the ground.

 

Behind the vanished plinth, the safe clicked and silently swung open, providing a finger hold to open it the rest of the way.

 

* * *

 

"The tower has seven basement levels, each has a puzzle of some sort preventing entrance to the next level. As for treasure..." Stiehl reached into a satchel, pulling a small ornately crafted pocket watch out. The Skakdi tossed it to the Sleltian, "Uruk." He barked an order to the purple Skakdi currently restraining Arkie, "what does your watch say?" Bringing a beefy wrist to his face, he answered that it read 22:23.

 

Zeleran's new watch would read 21:47.

 

"That watch isn't defective. I've had my crew synchronize their watches at sunrise for the past month. Every day, they end up as much as two hours separate. The disruptions become worse the closer you get to the clock tower, not to mention the further you travel under it. One team breached the main entrance and wasn't gone for more than three hours, when they returned, the only survivor was stark raving mad. Their tablet read three years as having passed."

 

Stiehl set back down, grabbing a loaf of bread. "It lines up with some information we acquired from the place's guardian, some sort of sentient door. This region was ruled over by a king in the old times, the door claimed he had some sort of artifact that allowed him to control time. I believe it is stored somewhere below, and that it is what is causing these disruptions."

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: IKIRA 

 

"I will go on this quest," Ikira said, speaking directly to Stiehl and Zeleran, although mostly just the latter. "If the foulmouthed Matoran fancying herself as a 'leader' is going to accompany you on this trip, you shall need another Matoran capable of making logical decisions."

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Sora

*twitch*

 

*twitch*

 

"I beseech you to leave Arktinen behind. She will be nothing but trouble. As for the second of us staying behind..."

 

Sora pointed at Mazex

 

"He has contributed the least to the group. It's almost as if he isn't even here at times. We won't miss him."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Thak:

 

We weren't treasure hunters for nothing. Lotsa treasures had traps and puzzles.

 

No real indication on these levers, other than the numbers.

 

"Zarx, see if that door's actually locked, will ya?"

 

He took a close look  around the room, to see if there was some clue to getting through the door.

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zeleran - Motara

"Very well, you may vote." the Steltian said...his voice was absent-minded, his head lost in thought...what in the world could be causing such temporal disruption? There were a number of possible answers...a relic of the Old Times perhaps, or maybe even a Legendary Kanohi...come to think of it, certain myths had mentioned a masks of Time, Matter and Life on more than one occasion...

IC: Olis - Ascension

I step back hurridly as the thing begins to wail, raising my weapon. As the safe clicks open, I exchange glances with the other two - it takes everything I've got to restrain myself from shooting them and grabbing the loot. Old habits die hard, I guess.

.


Kathok

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: IKIRA

 

"I vote that we leave Arktinen behind," Ikira said firmly. "It was she who utterly failed to interrogate a prisoner, and also she who executed said prisoner when she lost her temper. She opened fire upon the unit that captured us, and has continued to badmouth the pirates and their leader ever since. She does us no favors, and if we are to go mad on this journey... I do not wish to risk being in her presence when it occurs."

  • Upvote 1

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...