Matoran und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

IC: Kaleva - Circadian

Kaleva nodded and followed after Arkie.

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

GM

Akuavo and Ketae would find...

A vast and empty field. Tucked away betwixt the tall and otherworldly buildings, it was hidden from view until you were right up next to it. The front half was shaped more neatly than the back section and had evidence of infrastructure. Stray pieces of concrete and small bits of debris made it look as if some colossal building had been ripped up by the foundations and had, for all intents and purposes, disappeared.

The back half had trees and running water, a small river twisting it's way past the line of oaks and willows to it's parent body of water.

At the bottom of the staircase, the crew of the Jattiko would find the second puzzle room. It was large and full of armed figures.

Or not.

The dead eyed figures in front of them were statues of obsidian and ivory, similarly colored as the checkered floor beneath them. A tall legion of bone white warriors stood many meters away, on the opposite side of the room. On their side, the ranks of dark statues had missing spots.

A horse with no rider, an ornate crown and scepter left on the ground, a pike, as tall as Zeleran on the front row and a miniature siege engine, bereft of pilot on the back corner. Closest to them sat two high chairs, giving a view of the board, and a large leather bound book on a table between them.

...but close to it

IC: Zeleran - Circadian

The Steltian pretended not to see the look Arktinen gave him, instead clearing his throat and saying: "It appears that this challenge is taken directly from Harry Potter requires us to win the game of Chessek*, and presumably do so by taking the place of the missing pieces. I will take the place of the missing King, as is befitting of my role." Zeleran ended haughtily.

OOC: *Yep, that's bionicle-ified chess :P

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC (As Hisuti): "In the name of the ancient gods, will something please destroy Suko?" Sighed the matoran of water as she activated the radio. "Po-Matoran, my name's Hisuti, quickly state your name and get the Ta-Matoran to cooperate." The Ga-Matoran spoke over the radio as she continued walking. "Gregorios, what can we do if Suko turns into a traitor?" Hisuti asked.

ooc: is this directed at me or the other Po-Matoran who is actually in the tank Suko just left?

OOC: Doseki

IC: Doseki heard chatter over the radio and thought the Ga-Matoran was addressing him so he grabbed the CB from off his dash then held down the button offering his reply. "Nice to meet you Hisuti... You may call me Doseki. I am sorry but I have no control over the Ta-Matoran So any suggestions would be choice." Doseki released the button in time to see Suko walking away from the Venture. "Well that is interesting..." About the same time Doseki also heard the chatter over the radio.

IC: Grēgorios

"Well, it's quite simple - There's one matoran vs 2 exo's, a tank and a dune buggy. I say we can quietly blast him before he even sneezes." Grēgorios responded.

Doseki grabbed his receiver and responded to Grēgorios, "Excuse me but my Desert RAT is no dune buggy. I'll thank you very much." Doseki didn't know if they were talking about blasting him or the Ta-Matoran Suko. Either way that does not seem to be a very friendly thing to do. What kind of people did he just come across?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

OOC: Prowl, I directed my last post at you. Also, I'm on an iPad, so my post and signature may get messed up.

IC (As Hisuti): The Ga-Matoran felt a shiver run down her spine at the sight of Suko. *What was that feeling? I haven't felt anything like that since... That day...* Hisuti shook her head to clear her mind before looking up. "What does Pe Ell look like, Gregorios? I can find him if I know what he or she looks like."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Einefus Ingrayv (Ascension)

The last stone I hold the battery to takes on a red hue as the last reserves of energy from the battery are sapped away. I stare at it, drawn to it. What is this thing? A Toa stone. Why do I want what is within? What is within?

My attentions is briefly drawn away as Olis grabs a stone and... absorbs it? Or, at least, absorbs the power within it, or something. Something begins to happen. Power begins to seep out of him, and he begins to grow. I watch in dumb amazement as, a few moments later, he collapses to the ground, much larger than he had been. In fact, he rather reminds me of the dead being we had seen by that coffin by the lake.

Is that Toa?

I look back at the stone, and I wonder if the same thing will happen to me. I guess there's only one way to find out.

I reach into the stone and... well, I won't go into too many details about my transformation, partially because I'm lazy, and partially because I imagine Olis could describe the experience far better than I can. Just imagine that it is remarkably similar to his, just with more accidental fireball-throwing and a lot of heat. I also almost shoot Oblitus with a flamethrower blast from my hand, so there's that. But otherwise, I'm sure it's the same.

I collapse to my knees next to Olis, suddenly larger and more powerful. My head aches and I'm finding it hard to stay conscious, but I hardly notice. What I do notice is the power flowing within. I haven't the foggiest idea how I'm going to control it, but I can learn how to do that.

I think.

OOC: Fun fact: because I am apparently a dimwitted oaf, I just realized that Olis is Silo backward.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

OOC: Oops, missed the bit about the books and chairs. @Deadalus Yep :P His name is also a shortening of Olisi, the name of the Mask of Alternate Futures, cos he is effectively an alternate version of Silo.

IC: Zeleran - Circadian

The tall Steltian turned his attention to where Arktinen and Ikeria were sitting, approaching the book and opening it solemnly.

Kathok

IC: Oblitus - Ascension Basement. 

I pull away from the stone with an angered hiss as Einefus' fire blast seared past me. I stared at the two of them. They'd transformed into something that suspiciously resembled the dead being we'd seen back at the temple. 

They'd become Toa. 

I reached out for the stone once more, then stopped myself. Was this what I really wanted? To give up everything I had, everything I was, to become more powerful.... and more recognisable. If I picked up that stone, II'd never be able to retire, to live a quiet, peaceful life like I'd always dreamed. 

Drawing my sword, I opened my satchel and used it to nudge the remaining four stones into one of the empty pockets of the bag, being careful not to touch any of them. They would almost definitely be worth something to someone....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM

;So Shard, where are we off to? A boring old town like Treize, or off towards adventure?;

Outside the safe's door, the Manas hesitated. The noise and commotion inside had produced quite the show. Blind eyes lazily bobbed around, pincers clicked worryingly. A few moments of deliberation saw a quick retreat of the bulk of their forces, a single one of the crustaceans remaining in case the graverobbers attempted any sudden offenses. The others moved to the far end of the room, the constant clicking and clacking of their pincers painting an alien picture of sonar.

Ah, there it was. At the far end of the room, formerly shrouded in darkness. One of their master's earlier creations, the greatest of their kind, bound forevermore in a shell not of his own, but of the hardest steel! They roused the sleeping giant with careful jabs and pinches, wary of angering the Mana-Ko more than necessary.

Their caution was for naught, as with a great and terrible shudder, the steel encased beast came to life, swinging a massive claw at one of it's lesser brethren that had so foolishly irritated it, smashing it's shell and flinging bits of it all about. The chains restraining it snapped as it surged forward, furious and denied of sight and hearing. The remaining Manas fled upstairs and to their hiding niches and holes, leaving the trio with one very big problem between them and freedom.

Ikira would find that the book was a manual for the game. She would also find that a tiny scrap of paper slipped from the book into her lap, hidden from immediate view of the others.

-Uruk

Examination of the board has shown that upon stepping onto it, one is bound to their role as that piece. Observation of a former party also showed that in the case of a loss, as all matches have thus far ended, the consequences are severe. I have a couple of ideas regarding the makeshift pieces, for one, anyone stepping onto the board is effectively under control of the people that stay back and occupy the chairs. Research shows that the treasure is singular, and that less and less people are needed, indeed, wanted by the puzzles as one progresses. Careful planning might allow us to take out some of our less necessary companions through this game, provided we can win while sacrificing them

As for any of the Jattiko's crew that had stepped onto the board, they would feel a bind upon them. Forcing them to take up the position of the missing pieces whose square they had chosen and take up their mount or weapons.

Ah, guard duty sure was boring! He'd been commandeered into this Ertrunken business and hated every minute of it, Vingt had such nice bars and restaurants, what was out here but old cursed buildings and older cursed dirt? Nothing!

Well, nothing until he saw what looked to be a giant mechanical beast approaching on the horizon. He quickly flipped to an open channel, hailing the (he hoped) giant armor. "I-i-i-identify y-y-y-yourself! H-halt, h-h-halt!" He panicked into his headset.

A consciousness wavered in and out of existence, observing. His sword had already been recovered, making it's way to one of this era's centers. One of his charges had her roots deep into Treize, recovery of his blade would not prove difficult. His shield set upon the shores of the far coast. A pair of fools dug in Motara, groveling at the foundations of his once palace. Alas, it was not time for that. They would have to be guided towards his shield.

His other treasures were further from recovery, two had even been stolen... He cursed his younger self for having locked his ring beneath the ground of Motara, too far from prying eyes. His stones had been stolen from him by the scheming machine, who had gone so far as to steal his kin's power. It would pay in time.

The other was more troublesome, his armor still lay deep beneath Inselstein. Where it's brother sought ever greater power and knowledge, the machine there had lost any vestiges of the later and gone wild with the former. If the Pharos were not breached, he may have to head there for himself.

Luckily, he had patience, he had had nothing else but patience for so long, what was a few more weeks to him?

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC: Shard/Engineer's Camp

I stopped as I entered the camp. I almost forgot that the sword was sentient.

;Both. We'll return to Treize and report back. Then we buy supplies, a new mech, and get the Karz out to either Circadian or Ascension.;

I found it fitting that a somewhat antisocial soldier like me had a talking sword. At least he provided company.

;I also want to learn more about you, since we'll be partners. Unless you'd like to tell me yourself. I have a few questions to ask, primarily how you got your name, and if you are able to kill me. I have a sneaking suspicion that you made me calm back there.;

That doesn't sound good....

IC: Lufon Vance - Dragon. 

​"This is Lieutenant Commander Lufon Vance of Vingt," I barked into the radio, "Identify yourself." 

IC: Cor Saeva - Ash Hound.

To karz with this.... I started up the Hound and we began rolling forwards.

"Where are we going?" Zekev asked tiredly, pouring himself a cup of his foul-tasting tea. 

"Home," I replied decidedly, "we'll cross nomansland, pick up anything valuable we find along the way, then head back to Neuf. I've had enough of being someone else's pawn." 

Edited by Locus

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: IKIRA

She quickly took note of what the paper said, smoothly crumpling it up in her fist before any of the others could notice. With a sigh, she turned to Arkie.

"We've taken the chairs. I expect we shall be in control of the pieces... and I have a feeling that perhaps the Pirate Lord's men were less than successful with this particular puzzle. We should use extreme caution if we do not want the rest of the crew to perish."

IC: Kain - Outside Burial

Curse it all to Karz...

Kain contemplated setting off on his own as well, but thought better of it when he realised that it would be better to serve out the rest of his sentence and gain his freedom without ending up as the newest addition to Treize's Most-Wanted list. Grumbling incoherently as he lit up another cigarette, he soon set off throughout the dense jungle as well, heading in the same direction that Logan was going in an attempt to follow the Vortixx's trail.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Einefus Ingrayv (Ascension)

My head continues to throb, but I no longer feel like passing out. I lift my head and notice Olis is still unconscious. I put a hand on his shoulder and shake him.

"Ah think i's time tuh go," I say. My voice hasn't really changed, so that's good.

I look at Oblitus, somewhat surprised to see that he hasn't used a stone. I also notice that the stones are nowhere to be seen. He's probably planning to sell them.

Of course, that's if we make it past whatever was making all that noise. I didn't like the sound of that.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

"I'm going to take a quick look outside," I hissed, activating the watch-like device Ascension had given me the first time I'd been here. Hitting the button, I teleported myself to the other side of the door, then teleported back. 

"It looks like all of the Manas buggered off," I said, breathing hard, "except one really big one." 

IC: Olis - Ascension

I open my eyes blearily and--

--a strange being is glowering down at me. It takes me a second to realise it's Einefus, but he's...changed. I attempt to stand, stumbling groggily as I become aware that I'm twice as tall as I was a minute ago. Right.

Looking down at myself, I seem to have-- wait, I understand now: we've become Toa. So, I apparently hold the power of the gods now, and am apparently a couple of metres taller than I was. Great, I'm now the most recognisable outlaw on the island.

Except...I'm not: now that I look like a completely different being, I could start a new life, forget all that stuff I did in the past...no, I'd probably get bored of it within a week and go back to killing people for cash. Anyway, it looks like we've got more important, and more immediate  problems right now.

"Oblitus, transform you #######: we're gonna need all the power we can get to fight our way outta here!"

OOC: In regards to Olis' change in appearance: he now is (obviously) a lot taller, but his armour has now got a purple sheen over it as a result of his new found Purple Power :P

Edited by 000

Kathok

"How about no?" I hissed at Olis, "I'm not turning myself into that. It'd defeat the entire point of me coming here in the first place."

"I've got the rest of my life to look forward to," I snapped, "and it won't be much of a life if I look like that.