Jump to content

Matoran und Panzer


Not Quite Dead
 Share

Recommended Posts

IC: Oblitus - Ascension Basement.

 

"Yeah.... no. My answer hasn't changed," I turned away from him, towards the door, "Now, if you're very much done with your pointless rambling, perhaps you'd like to hear my plan for dealing with our guest outside." 

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GM

;Can I kill you? What an odd question. The answer is that directly, I cannot. I've got the ability to fiddle with your brain a tad bit, but nothing too drastic. Plenty of people have gotten themselves killed using me though, you have a tendency to bite off more than you can chew when your sword is seemingly invincible. As for the name, Burial is what the castle was called. I've been stuck in there so long I don't remember my old name... The being who put me there wasn't exactly clear on the matter either, so I figure it's a good a name as any, eh?;

 

At the engineer's camp, Shard would find things more or less the way that they'd left them. Wreckage from the battle was still strewn about. The camp still had a vaguely unsettling aura, but with the bright mid day sun above, it was far more welcoming than his earlier visit.

 

;So, you intend to hunt out more treasure, right? Any particular reason?;

 

* * *

 

The Mana-Ko approached the door, lashing out at objects in it's path, lost in anger.

 

* * *

 

"L-L-L-Lufon Vance?!" The vanguard stammered, "W-What are you piloting?!"

...but close to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Shard/Engineer's Camp
At least that was good.

;I hunt treasure because that's my job. I also like collecting gems...but I haven't been able to get many though. Should I take a rest or continue on?;

I decided to sit down and eat some of my rations. I also decided to check my radio.

"Hello?" I asked on a line that Treize officers would be able to intercept. "Sgt. Logan? Anyone?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Lufon Vance - Dragon.

 

"This is what we came here for - The Dragon."

______________________________________________________

 

IC: Oblitus - Ascension Basement. 

 

"All of the little ones are gone," I explained quickly, "so I say we just open the door and let the big one in. You two make a run for it, I close the door to trap it inside then teleport out after you guys." 

 

I grinned, "And I don't need a Toa Stone for any of that."

______________________________________________________

 

IC: Cor Saeva/Zekev - Ash Hound.

 

As the sun slowly fell from sight beyond the horizon, I pulled up the Hound and closed the hatches down for the night. "We'll be home in a few days," I assured Zekev, "Then we can get some real tea."

 

"What's wrong with my tea?" he protested sleepily. 

 

"Where to begin...." 

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Olis - Ascension

I sigh in exasperation, but Oblitus' plan is, I must admit, good one. "Right. Einefus, you ready?"

 

IC: Zeleran - Circadian

"Well, I have certainly had more practice than Arktiten." the Steltian replied, easing himself into the stone throne.

.


Kathok

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Einefus Ingrayv (Ascension)

 

At the moment, it seems as good a plan as any. I pull a ridiculously small cigarette from my belt and try to light it, but my usual snap-to-create-a-small-flame lighting method only succeeds in burning the thing to a crisp. I'm going to have to work on that.

 

"Yeah, ah'm ready," I say.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

 

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

 

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

 

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Olis - Ascension

Ah, right. Now comes the hard part. I try to create a mental image of the energy that has so recently filled me to the brim, and guide it out through my hands. But they're a sloppy and inefficient tool through which to focus the power, so I look around for something more effective...and find it, or rather them: two gauntlets lie on the metal floor...they're my old armoured gloves, but they've changed, now looking more technological and at the same time almost organic in appearance, like they're grown out of metallic shell .

 

The gauntlets are comprised of smooth silvery sheets of metal interspersed with sections of deep purple, and oddly pulsating, crystal. The layers fit over each other like segments of chitinous carapace, resembling the husk of some deep-sea rahi. I reach down for them slowly, still a little unused to my extra height, my head throbbing and spinning as I rush towards the floor faster than I expected. I quickly regain my balance, putting the gloves on. Not to sound cliche, but they fit perfectly.

 

Now, when I conduct the energy within me to my fingertips it is channeled and deadly, like a blade: the same force, but focused onto a cutting edge. This is the Elemental power I'm somewhat used to, albeit in massive quantities, but there's...something else. Another ability which takes a facet of Gravity's power and manipulates it until it's something else entirely. Once again mentally observing my inner energy, I notice that it originates from two sources: my heartstone, and my mask.

 

These two forces merge seamlessly through the gauntlets, becoming a potent destructive capability...which I intend to use: exchanging a glance with Einefus, I level one hand at the steel door. On the other side, I can hear the incessant sounds of the creature beyond smashing against the barrier. My muscles tense, and I send power streaming through the energy pathways of my body and out of my hand. The telekinetic and gravitational energy lashes against the door, grasping it in a hold dictated by my mind.

My outstretched hand balls into a fist, and the barricade buckles under the strain. Although I suspect that I can manipulate my abilities with my mind with practise, I'm finding that a physical movement helps. The over-sized hinges creak as the metal itself is ripped apart under its own weight, and--

 --the gate gives one final groan before tearing apart.

Edited by 000

.


Kathok

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Oblitus - Ascension Basement. 

 

"You karzing idiot!" I snarled, reaching for my weapons in expectation of the Mana-Ko's attack. "How are we supposed to trap that thing in the basement if you went and destroyed the karzing doors?!" 

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Kaleva - Circadian

 

"Well, I wouldn't be any good with any of this strategy stuff anyways," Kaleva said, walking over to the board and hopping on to the siege machine. "Huh. Seems I can't move from this thing. Guess I'm here for a while then."

Pu32xij.png


^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^


Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.


 


Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona


Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan


Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares


 


Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Olis - Ascension

I stare at the barricade, which is hanging from two of its original five hinges.

"I...ah, didn't mean to do that. These powers are gonna take some gettin' used to..." I stare into the void beyond, my muscles tensing. "Einefus, get ready to weld the door shut."

Edited by 000

.


Kathok

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Einefus Ingrayv (Ascension)

 

Oh, yeah. Because, you know, I know how to do that with my bare hands. Fire, welding. Piece of cake.

 

I look at my hands and mutter an "Okay."

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

 

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

 

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

 

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC

Just post what your move is using the grid coordinates, I'll copy/paste and edit the board from post to post to avoid breaking it, seeing as how you all use funny fonts and colorings :P

 

The K, C, S and A denote Kaleva, Carth, Sora and Arkie's positions respectively. That of the king side Rook, Knight, the king himself and the A7 pawn. The board currently reflects white's first move. What happens when player pieces meet or get killed is a secret

 

GM

8 ║K C S ♝ ♞ ♜
7 ║A ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟
6 ║… … … … … … … …
5 ║… … … … … … … …
4 ║… … … … … … … …
3 ║… …
… … … … …
2 ║♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙
1 ║♖
♗ ♕ ♔ ♗ ♘ ♖
—╚═══════════════
——a   b   c   d   e   f   g   h

 

As the last of the Jattiko's crew had taken their place, eyes of blue flame came to life on the vacuous ivory sentinels opposite them, the sound of stone grinding stone echoed through the chamber as one of the ivory horsemen trotted past the line of pawns, taking a spot slightly closer to their own side.

 

* * *

 

Ah, The Dragon, a perfectly fine explanation for a grunt in the field! "The w-what?! L-Let me get you into contact with S-Silat!"

 

A short moment of silence came, following by the characteristic static of an open connection and a short, terse sentence. "Lufon? Where the karz have you been? It's been ages since we last heard from you."

 

* * *

 

Shard received no reply over the radio, he was still a little too far away from Treize to receive or send more than garbled static. The ghostly and skewed tones of some of the farther flung outposts reached him as snippets of words, lost amid white noise, contact was impossible as anything they happened to receive from his weaker, handheld radio was unlikely to be comprehensible.

 

;A bit of rest might do you good, we're probably another good walk from Treize by now, eh? I'll keep an eye out;

 

* * *

 

Radicchio and Amaranth stayed in lockstep formation behind Kain and his vehicle, keeping their eyes peeled for anything that might happen.

 

And would you look at that, something happened!

 

From a tree nearby the Dreadnaught, a gleaming white and silver exo-suit dropped out, no visible weapons. "You," a voice from the sealed cockpit spoke up, likely amplified by sonic powers. "You are Kain, correct? Are you three all that remain of the expedition?"

 

* * *

 

Cor Saeva and Zekev's journey was by and large, uneventful so far. Perhaps once their neared Neuf, something might happen...

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: IKIRA

 

"I believe she is fine for now," Ikira said to Zeleran. "If the Knight's next move puts her in danger, then we can move her and assume that the opposing pieces will target Jatikko members first. For now, I believe we should move our pawn on D7 forward to D6."

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Shard/Engineer's Camp

;Alright. Wake me up if anything suspicious happens.;

I began to take a rest, hopefully for an interrupted fifteen minutes. But honestly I was a light sleeper, having to take rests in the deserts of Nomansland for periods of time, but it was good to have someone else watch my back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Lufon Vance - Dragon.

 

"We had radio difficulties down in the tunnels, and the locals tried to drag us into some kind of civil war," I reported quickly, "but we have retrieved the objective, as requested." 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Oblitus - Ascension Basement. 

 

"Power like that is overrated," I snapped, peering out into the darkness and waiting for the machine outside to launch its attack, "What use is it if you can't control it? You'll just end up destroying yourselves." 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Cor Saeva - Ertrunken.

 

We continued travelling mostly in silence, with the occasional bit of a banter and, admittedly, one or two boredom-induced sessions of awful singing. I let Zekev take the wheel while I lounged back in the gunner's seat, waiting for the long journey to come to an end. 

 

On the night of our second day of the trip we pulled up at the mouth of some kind of shallow canyon, sheltered from the biting desert winds. Hopefully we'd be safe here for the night.

 

OOC: Going by the map, I'm going to say they're somewhere in between Gate and Ascension. 

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Kain - Following Logan's Trail

Kain whirled around at the sudden appearance of the arriving Exo-Suit, mentally preparing himself just in case this were a trap.

"Depends," he said through The Dreadnought's speaker system. "Who wants to know?"

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Olis - Ascension

My eyes narrow once more. "This amount of raw power is incredible...I've never felt more alive. Perhaps it'll take a while to get used to, but what's you, a matoran, compared the the energy I hold?"

 

IC: Zeleran - Circadian

The Steltian took a second to assess the board...maybe he was a little rusty, but he was sure that he would remember it soon enough.

"Very well. Move pawn on D7 to D6." Zeleran addressed the board. While pawns could move two spaces on their first turn, playing defensively this early on would most likely be advantageous. 

.


Kathok

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Einefus Ingrayv (Ascension)

 

"Jus' stop, bo' o' yuh," I sigh, shaking my head. "Arguin' ain' gon do an'one any good."

 

I approach what's left of the door and peer out, trying to see the creature beyond. Why has it not attacked yet, or tried to get inside?

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

 

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

 

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

 

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GM

8 ║K C S ♝ ♞ ♜
7 ║A ♟ ♟
♟ ♟ ♟ ♟
6 ║… … …
… … … …
5 ║… … … … … … … …
4 ║… … … … … … …

3 ║… … … … … … …
2 ║♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙

1 ║♖ ♗ ♕ ♔ ♗ ♘ ♖
—╚═══════════════
——a   b   c   d   e   f   g   h

 

The darkly colored pawn briefly came to live, setting it's pike forward and cautiously advancing a square and raising it's shield. Across the board, one of the pale pawns made a similar movement, encroaching on the far side of the Jattiko's front lines.

 

* * *

 

The white exo-suit stayed in place, tense and coiled. "I am part of a rescue team, your group has been outside of radio range for a long time now, I have been sent to ensure you're all still safe and to replenish your rations if need be, the larger part of my team is still in the eastern part of this forest."

 

* * *

 

"Natives?" The Snake spoke with a curious sort of surprise in his voice, perhaps too quickly. "An interesting tale, Vance. Continue due north-east from your position at the out guard, keep an eye out for a large and intact building a couple clicks ahead, proceed east on the street it intersects and you'll be back to base in no time. We have expanded a small amount in the time you've been gone. I'll be waiting to debrief you."

 

* * *

 

The silence in Stiehl's banquet room was deafening, the self-titled king sat on his self-titled throne, cleaning his nails and not sparing a glance to his two newest thralls. "So, Gamma, was it? Tell me about your team, none of them are here to listen now. What got you tangled up with them, how do you feel they'll fare down there, what do they pay you?"

 

* * *

 

Under a chitinous helmet, a pair of pale blue eyes, weakened by long years underground peered out at the Ash Hound. The rumblings of the armor had been detected a long way off, and as close as they were to the island's central mountain range, the possible threat had had to be inspected. It seemed they were alone and unaffiliated with the enemies the Hadal now knew so well.

 

The scout scurried back into the all but hidden tunnel, running bestially along it's path, it had been a long and painful endeavor to move from their ancestral home to these strange eastern mountains, but it had been fruitful. Older Than Old had promised many things for their pain and sacrifices, and it had paid them well. The miners and laborers in the higher caverns maintained their cecity to their new neighbors. The occasional vanishings of tools, people and supplies was chalked up as nothing to worry about, they owned these mountains! How wrong they were was almost comical, they didn't know an inkling about the subterranean world that they so shallowly explored.

 

It was all for the better, for when the time came, his people would be ready and they would not.

 

* * *

 

The Mana-Ko had been briefly cautious, loud noises, signatures of heat and elemental usage. As they faded, it resumed it's charge at full speed, intending to smash through the now open safe door and get to it's prey.

...but close to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Lufon Vance - Dragon.

 

"Understood, sir," I started the Dragon moving in the direction he had indicated.

________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Oblitus - Ascension Basement. 

 

"Here it comes!" I moved to the side, waiting for it to rush past.

 

Another benefit of still being a Matoran: I was a smaller target, and less of a threat. 

________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Cor Saeva - Ash Hound.

 

I couldn't sleep. Zekev was snoring again. Scowling to myself, I clambered out of the Hound and stepped out into the cloudless, moonlit night, hanging my rifle over my shoulder. I decided to go for a walk. 

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Gamma

"Well, they needed a loader, and I was on the run. Zel paid me a couple hundred widgets, and I was part of the crew I guess. They don't pay me anything anymore though." Gamma said. "They're not that adept at physical fighting though sir. I'm not sure they'll fare too well." Gamma said solemnly.

Edited by Sharkydane
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

"Bout time...." I said to the interior of my mech.

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Kain - Following Logan's Trail

"Then you should be able to tell us your name, rank, and what city sent us out to this Karz-forsaken area in the first place without too much difficulty," Kain said simply, figuring that the other two beside him would know whether the first set of answers were the truth or not while silently preparing himself to launch an attack if the third response was anything other than "Treize."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ooc: Liuth I had replied to Hisuti in the post just before yours if you feel like replying.

OOC: Doseki

IC: Doseki turned his attention to the male Ta-Matoran named Suko who was walking towards the city of Treize. "Hey Matoran!" Doseki yelled hoping he would hear him. "Where are you going friend! You really should get back in your tank before something comes out of the darkness!" Doseki didn't want to leave the others but he didn't think leaving Suko alone while he walked off was such a good idea so he changed course and drove after the Matoran of Fire.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Einefus Ingrayv (Ascension)

 

I see the creature charging toward the door. I sidestep and make my first real test of my powers in combat. I flick my hand out and do the same thing I would have before when throwing a fireball, only this time I can feel far more power within me. I hold back somewhat, not wanting to overextend myself and end up hurting my allies (such as they are). The result is a searing fireball twice the size of my first passing through the gap in the door toward the charging Rahi.

 

This should be interesting, at the very least.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

 

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

 

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

 

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Olis - Ascension

Ah. OK.

This monstrous thing (charging directly at me) looks somewhat like a-- I have no idea what it looks like apart from it. Anyway, its about a metre away now and I'm about to die. Time slows. It was a fairly nice life, I guess, as lives go...quite fun, in it's own way, lots of adventure. It's a shame that I only just became a toa, and I'll never really get a chance to see what it was like. I guess a lot of people in Karzahni will be a little ####ed off that i killed them, but I'm sure I can make it up to them. Well, it seems like the monster is half a metre away now...should I sidestep? No, i'm gonna die anyway, and that would be admitting defeat, so--

 --preservation instinct kicks in, and I slam into a metal wall tom the side, having been flung out of the raging beasts way by my home made gravity. I'm halfway up the wall and, as the super-adrenaline-rush wares off a little, I concentrate on staying there, floating just above the floor.

 

IC: Zeleran - Circadian

"Very well."

OOC: Sorry for lazy Zel post, I haven't got time atm :P

Edited by 000

.


Kathok

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Shard/Engineer's Camp

I was about to leave, until I stopped. I realized that my writer had just broke my character in being a dedicated soldier I should be out there saving Sarge if he was in trouble. No soldier left behind. I sighed.

;I'm going to hold off going back to Treize. We're going on an adventure to find the Sarge. I owe him one.;

I began to perform some calculations on my map, determining the spot that Sgt. Logan would have gone around to before turning back. I began to make my way to the location.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Arkie (C i r c a d i a n  P u z z l e  T w o)

 

"Well, come on then!" I say impatiently.

 

IC: Suko (Forest)

 

I continue skulking back along the road.

 

IC: Lohi (Treize)

 

Whoops, did that building just go up in flames?
Someone'd better come on and stop me

heheh

heh

hehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheh
 

VBWj75sh.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...