Pool Of Protodermis

Field Marshal Rakmon

Out comes a Bionicle Microfigure. 

In goes Duplo bricks.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Out comes six ninja.

In goes the entirety of Knights' Kingdom II.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes a comic series drawn terribly childishly, despite the fact that its story is overwhelmingly amazing.

In goes a lump of plastic

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Out comes a physics thesis. That might come in handy!

In goes a year's worth of textbooks.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes a perfectly prepared scholar.

In goes Takua...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes a pile of medium blue sludge.

In goes every Toa that ever existed...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes a Toa of Sealife.

In goes at least 30 giraffes...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes Hahli Inika's infamous 'stache.

In goes a time traveler...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes a Kanoka and a ceiling fan.

In goes a Thornax fruit.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes a a smiling, Japanese, female-modeled, sword-wielding robot that has a collection of Toa Nuva transformers.

In goes the entire cast of InuYasha. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes the Bionicle Power Pack.

In goes Kumo Rocks.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out come cold winter evenings.

In goes a heaping bowl of corn flakes...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes a remote controlled helicopter.

In goes RC Cola...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes Pepsi

In goes one dollar...

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Out comes two dollars.

In goes someone convicted of counterfeiting...

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes a 15 year prison sentence.

In goes "The Legend Reborn" Disk.

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Out comes Bionicle: Mask of Light.

In goes an Avohkii.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes an Avohkii infected with shadow.

In goes some KFC

-Toa Hahli, Downfall