Hitman XVI: Way of the Warrior

Makuta of Time

gallery_110528_107_52585.jpg

Plot:

For centuries, warriors have fight courageously for their nations and their family name. Each one shows no fear, no surrender, and no mercy. Thirteen biomechanical beings stalk the great city of Okoto as their battlefield. Utilizing wits, stealth, and an array of weaponry, each warrior must fight to the bitter end for the ultimate prize: honor.

How To Play:

In Hitman, the goal is to kill each other until one is still standing. At each round all (living) players will PM their intended target for that round. You must give the weapon type, and which gambking stone if you wish to use one.

Each player must PM me a profile with their weapon resistance on it. Resistance ranges from 1 to 6, but no two resistances can have the same number. Ex:

Sharp Object: 1

Blunt Object: 2

Ranged: 3

Elemental: 4

Explosives: 5

Poison: 6

In order for your kill to work, a die is rolled and the number it lands on must be equal or higher than their resistance number. For example: Black Six uses explosive on Hapori Tohu. Tohu's resistance is 4 and the die lands on a 6, so he dies.

Be creative in your weapons so long as a weapon type (ranged, blunt object, sharp object, poison, explosives, elemental) is included.

When a player PMs their kill they can (optional) use a Gambler Stone. The rules and regulations are as follows for Gambler Stones:

Possibility Stone: Die is rolled. If even, likelihood of survival increases. If odd, likelihood of survival drops.

Iden Stone: Choose a coin outcome. Pick second target. Upon death (if ever), if your guess is correct both targets are eliminated (though success is not guaranteed), other wise, no kills are made.

Sanok Stone: Guess a number between 1 and 6.  Roll the die.  If correct then the user’s next kill is guaranteed, otherwise nothing happens.

Hau Stone: Choose a resistance. Roll die. If even add outcome to resistance. If odd, subtract.

Pakari Stone: Die is rolled. If even add the outcome to the number rolled when deciding this round’s kill, if odd subtract the number.

When using a Gambling Stone, just same in your PM, "I'd like to use the Possibility Stone." And follow the instructions. Note - You only have one stone of each and can only use one per round. Use them wisely.

Rules:

1) All BZP rules apply here.

2) Please only use one PM. I'd hate having to go through multiple PMs in my inbox.

3) Do NOT switch targets mid round. If I'm given a second target (unless you use the stone), I will ignore that target and go with your first selection.

4) Please don't complain about the outcomes. I have a die I use for Star Wars monopoly which I roll fairly and unbiasly.

5) Have fun.

Players (I mean combatants):

0: JiMing

I: Chro Killed Round 1

II: JAG12

III: Neo ShadowVezon Killed Round 1

IV: Shadowhawk

V: Blade Killed Round 2

VI: Axilis Prime

VII: Voxumo Killed Round 1

VIII: Voltex

IX: Gukko Lord Killed Round 1

X: Roy Mustang (Burnmad) Killed Round 2

2427135: Luroka Killed Round 1

VX: Kopekemaster

Slots will be open for 48 hours. If all slots are not filled by then, then we go without the extra slots. If more people sign up than expected before time runs out, then we add the others in.

Edited by The Forgotten Warrior
  • Upvote 3

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

The only difference is your not on an arena fighting. Instead your in a city attacking each other like real assassins. I really liked the gameplay from last so I wanted to continue it and see if it keeps going.

In other news, you're in.

In other words it's the same. Story's great but all the twists and changes in these games are based around gameplay, and the gameplay here is the same in spite of a new story. :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

There's nothing wrong with going back to the basics when you've had a string of different games. But we literally had the same exact mechanics last game, right? I'll still play it since I died so soon, of course.

but their spirits

Round 1: Night of the Hunters

Up on the bustling city of Okoto, a lone warrior stands over and looks down from the tallest building in the city. The lats night owl workers kept the city fairly bisy and quiet than the day. Though they are unaware of the upcomimg battle that is about to ensue. "It's almost time." The warrior who's name had beeen long forgotten pulled out a coin and began to toss it up in the air. "Time for the nightmare to begin."

The first strike was about to be commenced by the Shadow Reaper known solely as Voxumo. His target: the Malignus Makuta, Luroka. Using the powers of ice, he created two ice picks made entirely out of ice. The Reaper lunged at him, but was soon caught off guard by the sudden blast of light. He looked to see who his attacker was and the perpetrator was a cold creature of the Blizzard Mountains, Jag. The body of the Reaper began to turn to ash as the light destroyed his body. The Shadow Reaper was no more.

While Jag had shot the Midak blast, Luroka made a run for it to find his target, Chro the Enigma. Chro was the most mysterious warrior of them all. Very few poeple have ever seen what he looks like. And it seems like Luroka would never see the chance to do so as a bullet passed through the Makuta's skull. From the building adjacent to the Makuta on the 10th floor, a Springfield M1901's barrel still smoked as the Enigma smirked at his kill.

Chro began to clean up shop and move away from the scene. As he left he drank some water that was in his canteen. Though as he drank several cups of water, he felt a bitter taste in his mouth and immediately threw oit whatever water was in his mouth. He began to vomit and experience headaches as his abdomen began to be in pain. The Enigma fell to his knees then to his back as he lay in agony. A figure looked over him smiling as Chro was able to distinguish it as Luroka, but it wasn't him. This figure was an assassin known to be the master of Kopekes. "Glad to know what you look like." The Kopekemaster walked away with confidence that his attempt on Chro was done with.

Though if the master of such Kopekes stayed a little longer he would've caught the sight of the Iden stone activating. Now the soul of the Enigma Chro was out to kill the notorious Joker, Shadow Vezon. As the crowned prince of crime prepared his kill on the life of the warrior Voltex, the soul of Chro armed several charges of C4 as SV preped his poison.  "It's all done! Now to test it on my guinea pig." "Not today, Joker." Then in a fireball of metal and poisonous gases, the facility in which Shadow Vezon was in become a pile of rubble. Both the soul of Chro, and body of the Joker faded away with a smile on their face.

In the industrial sector of the city was a Prime warrior known as Axilus and he was on the prowl like for an elusive warrior known as Gukko Lord. It would also seem that the one known as Blade too wanted the Lord of the Gukko birds dead. In her hand was a tachi sword that was nice sharpened for the Lord to take. Unbenounced to the three, a large explosion went off nearby. "That must be the place." All three ran towards the now crisp building in which the body of Shadow Vezon's was in. Gukko Lord was rather ashamed that he wasn't the one to dispose of him, but that didn't stop him from letting out a beam of light into the limp body of the Joker.

Though he also didn't think when he did so as Blade literally thrusted her blade the neck of the Gukko Lord. The ninja assassin quickly took he sword out and left the area before anyone could see her. Axilus the Prime made too late as the Lord of Gukkos was now dead with a hole in his neck. "Next time I'll get it." He fired a blast from his explosive Fuel Rod Cannon at the now limp body of Gukko Lord. Right when he pulled the trigger, he sensed a snaping of a rope not far from him. He quickly turned around and fired another fuel rod at a cake that was close to hitting him. He quickly left the area before the attacker could reload.

"Aw Potoo! I almost had him." Voltex (under the guise of Lucina) threw his Possibility Stone on the ground and it soon shattered into pieces. "I think that stone was defective." He soon left shop and made his way out of the building. Once everything had settled down, the shadow assassin known as Shadowhawk 'swooped' down and began to beat the already now even more lifeless body of Shadow Vezon

"So it seems some still live on avter tonight. Now it seems all those who died will become forgotten...just like me." Next to the Forgotten Warrior stood the ghosts of the deceased as they looked down the city. "Soon only one will remain alive in this termoil. Good thing I'm not alone in watching the action go down." Meanwhile during the whole fighting, both Burnmad and JiMing visited a Shinto style shrine in the mountains. Burn went to Makuta's and JiMing to Ekiemu's. "Oh mighty ones, grant me your powers so that I can annihilate my enemies who wish to tarnish my clan." Once they both finished at the shrines, they left not even knowning that they were close to one another. 

Tl; dr

Voxumo shot by JAG18

Makuta Luroka sniped by Chro

Chro poisened by Kopekemaster

Neo-Shadow Vezon blown up by Chro

Gukko Lord pierced by Blade

All remaining fighters send me your kill for the next round. It will begin in 48 hours.

• Upvote 5

I wanted to use names that many of you guys used in the past so you can have an awesome codename. Next one will be even more better. 

UPDATE: Imstead of 24 hours, the tome for the next round will be for 48 hours. This is so people who are busy will be able to get another day to submit their kill.

Bounty on Kopekemaster, he's the only surviving assassin who knows what I look like

(Fittingly, out of the player base for this game, only Luroka and Kopekemaster have met me in real life)

but their spirits

Bounty on Kopekemaster, he's the only surviving assassin who knows what I look like

(Fittingly, out of the player base for this game, only Luroka and Kopekemaster have met me in real life)

Haha, I was actually thinking the same thing.

I'm pretty surprised I made it through the first round. Kinda doubt I'll make it through the next, but, oh well.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Round 2: Give in to the Night

It had been a week since any disturbances by the warriors in Okoto since they last fought. The citizens felt relieved that they weren't killing each other and destroying the city. But that sense of tranquility would soon fade away into the night as an individual looked down upon the city. This is the mastermind behind it all as he too is a warrior, but a warrior who's name is clouded in the sands of time.

"It's honestly amusing how one week they go about killing each other, and the next to where they mind their own business. The be clear on my words," the being looked over his shoulder to which all the deceased of the previous night stood watching him. "After you all left the scene, no one wanted to attack. I believe they need a little encouraging." The being stood up straight and turned his head away from the 5 dead warriors while stepping back a bit. "Vox, show them the Anthem of the Reaper while ya? I think that'll get them going into the mood."

The Shadow Reaper stepped forward and pulled out a guitar and took off his cloak to which his grissly form was revealed. His body was grey and muscular with flames surrounding him. The face itself was the most grim looking feature of all; razor sharp teeth and red haunted eyes defined his face as he chanted the Anthem of the Reaper. "Feel it take over; I'll take your life all away. Stare into the night; power beyond controlling. Sucumb to my power for the rest of your life. Give in to the night!"

As soon as Vox's words reached all the remaing warriors, their minds soon became wrapped in a void of darkness. Their minds were no more the same; now they were just machines bent on killing each other. Each one of them left their current where abouts to seek their targets and free themselves of Voxumo's curse. Only once the night was over would his spell be broken.

The first casualty of this was the Lt. Colonel Roy Mustang, formally Burnmad of the Emoticons. Kopekemaster found the Alchemist standing the rain in the forest of the island of Okoto. His powers were useless in rain and thus could not even defend himself. "Just get it over with. I can sense you anyways." The master of such Kopekes then created a bolt of lightning and threw it at the defenseless Colonel.  At the same time, the warrior Toru Acura (better known as JiMing) jumped off from the trees and brought out his energy tonfas. The bolt struck the Alchemist first with JiMing immediately impaling him a fraction of a second later. Bothe warriors immediately left the scene of the crime as quickly as they could to avoid any attention.

Back in the city, a really intense scene of a Warriors' might was about to begin. Axilus walked the streets the city with a knight's sword slung on his back. Blade fired out a bolt of lightning and began to Prime, as well as JAG who threw an axe (ranged) at him. The skilled warrior grabed the incoming axe and used it to block the female Toa's bolt by which was close to killing him. "You'll have to do better than that!"

But before Axilis could go after Blade, a figure came behind her and shot at point blank range a bullet though her head. The perpetrator was Shadowhawk who held a Ruger 22/45 semi-automatic pistol w/silencer. "Sorry Ax, couldn't let you have her. The higher ups would be displeased." "What are you talking about?! No matter, I'll kill you! HRRAUGH!" Axilus charged Shadowhawk with his longsword and slashed at him, but no cuts were made to his body. It was then that Shadowhawk grabbed his sword, pulled it towards him and punched Prime in the face. "You got lucky this time Prime. Next time it won't be so."

Somewhere in an alleyway, Jag reached for his Iden stone but all he found was rocks in its place. "So it would seem I will not get my second chance. And I was looking forward to it." Soon the day arrived the spell of Voxumo was lifted. All the warriors were now free (and with a strong headache) from the clutches of the beyond. "Good work, Reaper. I expected nothing less from a being who eats souls for a living." And with that, the Forgotten Warrior and his companions faded away into the unknown as the sunlight reached their bodies.

Meanwhile at a bar in Okoto City, Voltex or Lucina as he went by, drank his morning away as he watched the news. "Man, those guys are really tearing the city apart."

Tl; dr

Burnmad killed by Kopekemaster (then by JiMing to check if he was dead)

Blade killed by silenced shot from Shadowhawk

All remaing players send in your kills in the next 48 hours. 

• Upvote 1

The following is not an actual round but a fill in for what I have in store for when this game ends. Not only is this setting up the ending but also a look behind-the-scenes as their wasn't much revealed in the first post. This game will also tie in with a project that's currently in the works, and will not be unveiled until my Spring Break.

Preliminary Round 3:

The lone figure who's identity is a mystery, is approached by Blade and Luroka. "So...who ecactly are you? Your voice sounds really familiar." She asked as she moved to be in front of the warrior. "It would also seem his physical appearance seems a bit uncanny." Said Luroka.

As the two conversed with one another, the warrior who's name was forgotten reminisced his past and wondered to how he got here. It seemed that not long ago I felt dead when I arrived here. My body was torn and battered from an attack I can't even remember. Now I'm here with a new body, new mask and in a new world.

At that time Luroka called Chro over to investigate the figure. "Yeah he does seem familiar. Though my memory is fuzzy." Then the figure turned to Chro and said, "That's becasue I was once part of your world, but I'll save that story for another time. We have a finale to prep for. They won't know what hit 'em once they're though killing each other."