BBC Contest #69?

Arzaki

Does anyone know when it'll happen? I don't remember the wait between #67 and #68 being this long.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

BBCCs don't have a regular schedule (unless there is some complex secret formula we don't know about  :P), and I think are done whenever the staff aren't too busy (and at least a few months or so have passed), and so the time gaps can vary. I'm sure the next contest will show up sometime; just because the gap between the previous two was shorter doesn't mean there is anything unusual, or that the next contest has been forgotten.

Edited by V-N
"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

I thought they followed the pattern of one in summer, one in fall, and one in late winter/early spring. Though logically, the BFTGM would have taken the place of the fall one. 

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

There is no schedule for BBC Contests, but you are correct in that the BFTGM is the reason there's been a bigger gap since the last one. Tufi Piyufi was heavily involved from the very early planning stages of the BFTGM contest, so we opted not to have a BBC Contest last fall. We are planning the next one, and it should start this winter.

Any other questions?

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...