Bionicle Building ideas and tricks

Bob the Janitor

I've been using the HF system to build for a while now, and I thought: "Hey, maybe I can put some ideas up here for some people who are practicing, or just for some fun. And maybe, I'll ask some people to put stuff up here so I can learn it too."

So ask away or put up some ideas you've found whilst building with either the old system or the new one. Enjoy! 

14246252233_DISPLAY.jpg

Take a Technic liftarm that looks like this:

OOO

O

O

+ two 3-modules-long Technic pins

+a HF 2.0 Shield piece

Put them together and you have back-armor for almost every CCBS MOC that lacks it. Alternatively you can use a CCBS foot or Metru foot as back-armor.

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

I made this once, before the first leaks of the winter 2015 wave came out.

Ho man, thats really cool  :o 

I have very, VERY limited experience with the CCBS. But I found that taking apart multiple models, and working with a bigger part pool gives more options.

I know this is very basic, and obviously common knowledge. But it took be a while to start doing this with the CCBS. 

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

I made this once, before the first leaks of the winter 2015 wave came out.

Ho man, thats really cool  :o 

I have very, VERY limited experience with the CCBS. But I found that taking apart multiple models, and working with a bigger part pool gives more options.

I know this is very basic, and obviously common knowledge. But it took be a while to start doing this with the CCBS. 

This design took a lot of trial and error way back when I made it. It uses the larger torso skeleton piece which, if you only have the new Bionicle sets, you will not have to be able to make this torso design. Be wary of this.

I myself am still trying to learn CCBS, but I have found that the new BIONICLE masks can actually be attatched to several pieces other than the new heads. Any piece that is two studs wide and with axel sockets on either side is a viable attatchment point. I once put a skull spider on the front-side of my Protector of Earth's foot and it actually made as a perfect piece for leg armor.

Edited by RahiSpeak
  • Upvote 1