Patient Counseling - OOC Topic

IcarusBen

So... why does Gida have a Garai?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

That is actually a very good question. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

By the way, I would plan on having it weakened so that it only produces a sound-dampening (but not cancelling) field around Gida for a 10-foot radius. It can't prevent people from talking at all, and it can't completely block their hearing. Basically... quiet time in her immediate area.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

Okay, here we go. Shelek.

Name: Gida

Element: Lightning (Vo-)

Patient or Staff: Patient

General or Solitary: General

Kanohi: Shelek (Shape: Volitak). It has been weakened to produce a sound-dampening field in a 10-foot radius of Gida. It cannot prevent anyone from talking or hearing. Essentially, it simply makes things quieter. It also affects Gida when in use.

Personality: She was hardly affected by the gas, as she had been absent from Metru Nui at first, and therefore had only been impacted when the gas had long begun to dissipate and weaken. As a result, she is not technically “insane,” but now hears a voice in her head. However, this “other person” is only in her own mind, and no one else can hear them. Gida is also in full control of herself, and the voice can only speak to her mentally and has no influence on her body. The voice has no name yet, is gender-neutral as far as Gida can tell, and she often finds it annoying. The other person is most often referred to as “The Speaker.” Only a few other patients know of it, and those were some of the first ones she met when taken there. The Speaker seems very intelligent and often gives good advice, but won’t shut up. This leads to Gida not usually being in the best of moods.
Gida herself is oddly reserved for a Vo-Toa, but this only means she is “normal” in social terms. She sticks to the shadows normally, and avoids the guards for no apparent reason. Maybe she’s looking to spice up her now-dull life. She doesn’t seem to mind the dark, but has an odd aversion to light ever since the gas. Ironic, considering her power was one of the brightest types. The only things she seems to enjoy doing are sleeping (when the Speaker isn't talking, which isn't very often) and being somewhat artistic, although she uses the sharp clawtips to gouge patterns in things. She is very observant.

Appearance: She is slender, wearing light armor. Her forearms have somewhat thicker armor due to the gauntlets she still wears, though she can no longer use them to conduct electricity, their intended use. Her Mask and upper limb armor is a dark shade of blue, while the rest of her armor is white. Her gauntlets are a light silver color. She normally seems very calm, but recently has been in a less than good mood.

Inventory: Her gauntlets have been repurposed via sharpening of the fingertips. The claws are not too noticeable, and even if they were, the gauntlets are part of Gida’s armor, so it’d be difficult for a guard to revoke the claws. No other possessions.

Her Toa weapon was a two-handed sword, which was confiscated, and is no longer in her possession.

Well, hope that works out.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

Great, but one question; we've never seen a Felnas in it's natural form. What does a Felnas look like? I'll approve once you decide on that.

Gida is approvedx2!

Also, has seriously no one posted IC since yesterday at 6 PST?

(puts on Southern accent) Bonklefite's stealing all mah customahs! 

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Name: Empu

Element: Plasma (Su-)

Patient or Staff: Patient

General or Solitary: General

Kanohi: Mask of Conjuring. Allows the user to program one weak power at the cost of also having to program a weakness. The programming must be done by speaking so anyone nearby can hear what the power and the weakness are. The programmed power lasts for 5 minutes and has a 55 minute cooldown.

Personality:  Empu is cold and intelligent. He analyses the situation before doing any move. He only does what benefits him without thinking about others. This has lead him to working alone most of the time, only doing teamwork when it's necessary for his goals.

Appearance: Empu's armor consists mostly of white with some parts in orange.

Inventory:  He has a blade hidden in the underside of his left arm.

Also, Gida's new mask added to the character list.

My BZPRPG Profiles

Johk - Gerox - Skebran - Samoh

The Asylum: Nakton - Kuraz - Empu

Thanks, Tatonio.

And IcarusBen... I know everybody's distracted by Bionifight. But a fighting game is always gonna be more popular than a psychological thriller like this. That and Corpus Rahkshi is a high school. In spite of that, as long as this RPG is still going, I plan on staying in. Though I might not be having much of a major role. I'm a supporter of The Asylum! Speaking of supporting... I might want to make a new character, maybe. I have a little idea that I've been thinking about. Just have to smooth the details a lot.

Oh, I should probably edit that post mentioning the Garai, huh?

Edited by Urchin

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

Great, but one question; we've never seen a Felnas in it's natural form. What does a Felnas look like? I'll approve once you decide on that.

Gida is approvedx2!

Also, has seriously no one posted IC since yesterday at 6 PST?

(puts on Southern accent) Bonklefite's stealing all mah customahs!

Well for me its because I literally can't do anything but inner monologue in a cell.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I imagine a natural Felnas would look pretty much the same as the set form, minus the stinger on the front (on BioSector01, it specifically states that the stinger is not part of the mask)...apart from that, I don't really know. A little more flat, I guess (like an actual mask rather than a full head).

EDIT: Here's some art of the Mistika Makuta's masks in natural form, but as I say, I imagine Obruent's mask being a lot closer to the original set form

Edited by Sil

Kathok

Sad to say, I'm dropping out here. I feel that my character is invisible, and there haven't been any people to interact with him or for him to interact with. I rather like the storyline, but it's just the invisibility of my character that sucks the fun out of my experience. I know his loss won't make much difference to anyone. I will be following the story as an outsider for now. I don't know if I will rejoin later, because the problem might be even worse the later I join. Anyway, that's all. Bye, everyone.

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

To ya'll who were planning to start a brawl in the recreation area: Fade is always watching. :evilbiggrin: 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The brawl's already started. There's just only two people fighting at the moment.

Good, then Fade can consider this Sal's audition. :P

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Well... Fade does have the ability to trigger the alarm in the recreation area and send the guards straight to you guys... I'm starting to think I should add "compulsive killjoy" to his profile. 

Better than how Obruent went for a killing blow as his first move.

That's just asking for a staff-inflicted lobotomy, in my opinion...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Kotak already got one of those. 

Not sure I can negotiate peace now, probably best to break out some forms of combat and try to keep these two from killing each other. Ko-Metruan styled Judo anyone?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Nah. Chances are, the NPC death someone mentioned a while back will interrupt the fight. 

Oh.... and Scriva is trying to head it off. I'm going to regret that, I think...

It wasn't mine to begin with. (I don't even really understand how it hasn't melted already).