"Fish" enemy in BIONICLE Heroes?

TommyG

In my research for the third section of Volitak_Boxor's alternate model database project, I've heard in BIONICLE Heroes (on the BIONICLE Wikia) that among the three other Rahi of the game (Fikou, Visorak and the dragonfly-like thing), there is a fourth Rahi that is a destroyable enemy that leaves currency and is a fish-like creature. Can anyone give me some more information or a picture of this thing?

• Upvote 1

Pre-forums purge sig kept for historical purposes:

Some cool Bionicles are the combiners. Example: Toa Jovan

I've built a Krahka with 5 Toa Metru & Toa Norik, adding parts I needed to Norik. It needs 11 blue pieces (the ones that have +&O ends) but there's only 10 in all the Toa Metru sets. Do I have to attach her launcher to her arm? Please PM me if you can help me.

http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=309724

Well I suppose I could have been more sure, I just hope I won't be missing any BIONICLE Heroes models besides the golden constractions and various stage parts.

I've built a Krahka with 5 Toa Metru & Toa Norik, adding parts I needed to Norik. It needs 11 blue pieces (the ones that have +&O ends) but there's only 10 in all the Toa Metru sets. Do I have to attach her launcher to her arm? Please PM me if you can help me.

It's a much rarer Rahi, because unlike the "dragonfly" or Fikou, which spawn when you destroy certain props, it only spawns in small bodies of water, so it only appears in a few places.  It's also fairly easy to overlook, too, because the water is hard to see through and it blends in fairly well.

OpAXNpl.jpg

I'm not sure if I ever noticed that fish-like rahi, though I definitely noticed the Fikou Spiders and dragonflies, probably because I always focused on collecting the parts that I could see on the ground.

From the pictures provided of the recreation, it looks like the Ruki Fish, but with a more basic build with the use of Gahlok shields. It is very interesting...

You might mean...

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/402868

It wasn't really an enemy, rather it was a 'passive mob'. It didn't attack you, but it just swam around. 

I always thought that was just a sort of Ruki fish. It appears in water, like in the third Vezok level and the second Thok level.

Thanks for the information everyone. This really helped me out. Although I do think it uses a piece in a non-existent colour, thus being excluded from the database, I will still try to recreate it alongside the dragon fly and Fikou 'mobs'. If there are any other non-scenery/golden constraction/character/enemy/boss models let me know.

after years of it sitting on 99%, This morning I finished BIONICLE: Heroes 100% :D (all it took was to spam Nuparu's grenades at some Vahkis)

After wards, I tried looking for these fish, and sure enough, I found them :P They look exactly like the one in the link Irrational Rock sent. :)

I'd still like to know what you are trying to do though...

• Upvote 1

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

after years of it sitting on 99%, This morning I finished BIONICLE: Heroes 100% :D (all it took was to spam Nuparu's grenades at some Vahkis)

After wards, I tried looking for these fish, and sure enough, I found them :P They look exactly like the one in the link Irrational Rock sent. :)

I'd still like to know what you are trying to do though...

Well technically the some of the colours are different but your input helps.

The project I'm working for is this one:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15332-comprehensive-bionicle-alternate-model-database/

It catalogs the various and obscurest of alternate models and I was allowed to contribute information for contest and buildable media models, which would include the one seen here if it didn't have at least one part that doesn't exist in the correct colour. But I also take note (if only personally) of models that aren't buildable physically (parts don't exist in certain colours, not entirely LEGO construction, stylized etc.) or that you can't see completely very well in sources, and am planning to build some of them such as this and the dragonfly enemy from this game and the Fikou from VNOLG.

• Upvote 1

I'll go home next week so I'll be able to hit up Bionicle Heroes. If you need images, let me know what level the model is on and I will take pics.

-NotS

I know for a fact that it can be found in the cave section at the beginning of the Shattered Wreck. 

bZpOwEr

I'll go home next week so I'll be able to hit up Bionicle Heroes. If you need images, let me know what level the model is on and I will take pics.

-NotS

I know for a fact that it can be found in the cave section at the beginning of the Shattered Wreck. 

What he said. Images would be nice!

I suppose that shouldn't be a problem at all seeing as how simple the dragonfly is, and how the Fikou is an actual set released various times  :P

But of course, though to be fair, the Fikou I was referring to (barring the fact there is a unique Fikou in Heroes that looks just like the normal one) has a non-set stinger and pincers. I actually already made my own MOC of that years ago, so I'll just follow that, improve it a little and get all the pieces/colours right.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, got around to finding the fish. I apologize for the bad pic, but it's difficult to catch on camera. It might have been easier to screencap it on the PC version. 

thumbt4.jpg

Tried rebuilding it with my own parts. The Gahlok heads have to be modified for it to work. (they are also smaller in the game than they are in reality) This is the closest I can get to reproducing it:

p2180946.jpg

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows
  • Upvote 2

tahubanner.jpg

Well, got around to finding the fish. I apologize for the bad pic, but it's difficult to catch on camera. It might have been easier to screencap it on the PC version. 

thumbt4.jpg

Tried rebuilding it with my own parts. The Gahlok heads have to be modified for it to work. (they are also smaller in the game than they are in reality) This is the closest I can get to reproducing it:

p2180946.jpg

-NotS

Thank you very much! I assume you either cut the Gahlok shields' axles off or in half? Also, what is the length of the axle used through its pinhole?

Thank you very much! I assume you either cut the Gahlok shields' axles off or in half? Also, what is the length of the axle used through its pinhole?

Yeah, you would have to cut the shield axles off entirely. I'm sure if you did that, you could use a shorter length axle - for my mock-up I used a 6M Cross Axle.

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg