Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

Somehow I don't feel like this is perfect, or maybe my weapon is too OP, but whatever. Posting anyway. Gotta get this done before school really starts.

Name: Zel’Sai

Species: Toa (Water)

Power/Weapon 1: Toa-level elemental control of Water

Power/Weapon 2: Searing Harpoon / Blade

Power/Weapon 3: Kanohi Kaukau (Shape: Noble Avsa)

Appearance: Dark blue and light silver armor. She is rather slight and shorter than average, with her harpoon being slightly taller than her even without the blade attached. The Searing Harpoon is attached to her armor by a chain, to allow for retrieval at the cost of throwing distance. It is capable of channeling her element, as well as heating up rapidly, to be able to boil the water it channels, and become, essentially, a branding iron. When heated up, it glows brightly. Sort of ironic for a Toa of Water. It also has a detachable blade (which is not capable of heating up) on the other end, which she can keep on her left arm as a stabbing weapon. She has heavier armor on her torso than on her limbs. Her Mask is in the shape of a Noble Avsa for reasons only known to her.

Bio: She had an extremely uneventful life as a Matoran, except for one event that she has never spoken of, which caused her distrust of all other people. When Zel’Sai became a Toa, she joined a team with only one other member, who may or may not come into this story. That person was essentially the only person she trusted, so she would like very much to find them. They went through several escapades that are unimportant right now, and they adventured together until they were quite adept with their abilities… and then Bionifight happened.

Personality: Zel’Sai is very shy and avoids talking to others at all costs; She has trouble trusting people and making acquaintances, much less friends. She does not enjoy fighting but is quite good at it when she can focus on it. In spite of this, she believes she is not a good fighter at all. She never wanted to be in Bionifight; in fact she’s scared to death of it all. But the motivation to get out and never come back is too strong.

Other: She is less of a physical fighter. Instead she focuses on weapon proficiency and elemental control, which she often combines with her weapon. She shrinks from people who talk to her, until she gets to know them a bit better, which may take a long time. She has ridiculous reflexes (at least for natural, unaided reflexes) and, being unhampered by overly heavy armor, is able to move quickly.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

I would approve this, but my concern is over the sword that shoots lightning. If you recall, Voltex said that a sword would count as one, a sword that shoots fire would count as two, etc. and IMO that applies here. My recommendation would be to simply ditch the lighting power of the blade.

Changed the profile, removed the lighting power.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Y'know, let's get a mech in here.
I mean, it is 2015 after all.
Name: Zilon
Species: Matoran, unknown element – hard to tell with the mech in the way.
Power/Weapon 1: Let’s get the big thing out of the way: A mecha, or, rather, a suit of powered armor, standing about as tall as a Vortixx, and certainly bulkier/wider. Somewhat sturdier than a normal Toa, however, simply because...well, it’s a giant hunk of metal. Note, however, that it is not easily manipulated by a Fe-Toa. And it’s slow.
After all, large things like that tend to be very, very slow and unagile.
(More information located in “appearance”)
Power/Weapon 2: A simplistic broadsword.
Power/Weapon 3: It can be simply described as a “gun”, though it is somewhat more complex than that. The device fires out metallic slugs, made of what his suit appears to be made of, at high velocities. It does, indeed, have a clip, forcing the gun to be handled with two hands to reload and fire it – no dual wielding sword/guns for this guy. He has (what can only be assumed to be) an endless supply of clips, though it could also be he can “remake” more of the ammunition when outside the arena.
Appearance: It’s hard to tell what Zilon himself looks like, considering there is a fairly large robot in the way. But, it’s easy to describe what the robot itself looks like. Large, imposing, composed of a darkish-silvery metal, and dwarfing much of the opposition, it certainly is a sight to behold. At least, in battle it is. Outside of battle, the mech is, surprisingly, a bumbling, hilariously awkward sight as it lumbers around slowly, deliberately, trying to get around.
The mech is humanoid in stature. The arms and legs are shaped much like a Toa’s arms and legs would be, albeit bulkier and with the organics replaced with mechanics. The mech itself has no head – the cockpit, almost eternally sealed, is located within the chest. Tens of hundreds of small, almost invisible cameras poke out from the cockpit, allowing Zilon to see what is going on, without sacrificing much protection. However, the cockpit still is the weakest location, as it does have to open and close to let the pilot in and out...even if they never leave.
Each arm ends in a four-digit hand, three fingers, and one thumb. Unlike the rest of the mech, the fingers are surprisingly dexterous, capable of manipulating smaller machines and doing repair work as well. Though, of course, not in battle.
Bio: “Now now, that would be telling!”
Zilon was a simple Matoran, living in a somewhat peaceful version of the Matoran Universe, a universe in which Teridax never attempted to overthrow Mata-Nui. The Matoran lived in relative peace, gradually becoming more and more advanced as the millennia wore on. They passed the Vortixx in advanced weaponry. They could outmuscle a Steltian, if given the right tools. The Matoran were unparalleled in the universe.
The other races, however, did not appreciate that fact. As the millennia wore on and on, many of the smaller races began to band together, abandoning any squabbles they had previously. The Matoran were too much of a threat. At this rate, they would crush all other species out of existence, or into slavery. Time passed. The other races slowly began assembling and creating an army, one capable of taking on the Matoran forces. In fact, by this point, no more Toa had surfaced – who needs protectors when you can protect yourself? Eventually, it was time to strike.
The attack was sudden, brutal, and violent. The other races didn’t expect it. They didn’t expect the Matoran to attack first, to quash them so soon, before any of their plans could come to fruition. The leader of the minor race conglomerate was slain, and the Matoran marched on, equipped with guns, elemental weapons, and mecha of various sizes. Zilon lead the charge, the blood of dozens of other races on his hands. He was uncontested, cutting down Skadki and others with one fell swipe of his blade. The attack moved forwards, through the base of the enemy, the unarmed and unprepared races falling back. Zilor kept pushing forwards, violently and almost gleefully gunning down and slicing his enemies. Suddenly, a flash of light.
He was no longer there. He was somewhere else entirely. A new place to fight.
It wasn’t so bad, really.
Personality/Other: One would think a Matoran within a mecha suit would be silent and cold to others, but Zilon certainly is not. Despite the giant robot, he still actively attempts to start up conversations with others and be friendly...even if said friendliness seems forced and fake. Despite this friendliness, it’s clear what he thinks of most other combatants; they are lower than him. Boasting an ego bigger than the robot he uses to fight, and toting around a mightier-than-thou attitude about everything, he’s arrogant to the T. Maybe it’s the pride in his mech, maybe it’s the fact he’s a Matoran fighting against people far stronger than him, or maybe he just has always felt this way about anyone. It’s difficult to tell. He is incredibly vague about himself, refusing to answer questions beyond “What are you”, “What’s your name”, or things of similar nature. Ask him about his mech, though, and he will not shut up.
During battle, he constantly taunts and belittles his opponents, even when they are beating him. More often than not, this is the opposite of a good thing. Zilon takes almost a sick pleasure in defeating his enemies, and will kick someone when they are down. Honor does not matter to him – only winning does.

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Edited my character thing. Check it out soon. It is in the template now, and if you hav anything else you want me to change, let me know. I would like a confimation soon so I can jump in before I miss too much.

Edited by Volitak

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

Name: Nocton

Species: Currently has his mind encased in a modified Maxilos. Cannot change this without the aid of special machinary, which he does not have anymore.

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Shadow

Power/Weapon 2: Protosteel Black Fire blade, capable of shooting the Maxilos's inner energies

Power/Weapon 3: Shoulder-mounted blaster that fires bolts of Fragmentation-type energy.

Appearance: Silver and black Maxilos with a strange blaster in place of the usual Cordak.

Bio: Nocton was originally a Makuta. He was primarily interested in the properties of Antidermis, and whether the conciousness-transfer would work without it. Developing a Maxilos body, he successfully transferred his mind into it. Then he realized he had little to no powers besides his Shadow and Fragmentation gun. Unfortunately, a runaway Rahi destroyed the equipment before he could use it again, and he was stuck in the Maxilos body. 

Personality/Other:M. Nocton is a scientist, foremost, and an expert in Rahi, robotics, and the mind. He has the same tinkering urge present in many engineers.

Nocton has acquired the Infinite Gem of Silence.

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I would approve this, but my concern is over the sword that shoots lightning. If you recall, Voltex said that a sword would count as one, a sword that shoots fire would count as two, etc. and IMO that applies here. My recommendation would be to simply ditch the lighting power of the blade.

Changed the profile, removed the lighting power.

So I assume the profile is now approved and I can start posting?

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

I've gotta say, Jorth is probably one of the most original toa I've seen in a long time, especially with his cephalongcoat, to coin a phrase. I'd be interested to see how he fares against someone with even less flesh than normal, like Xaeraz or any of the hordes of rahkshi.

He'll throw meatballs at you.

Name: Nocton

Species: Currently has his mind encased in a modified Maxilos. Cannot change this without the aid of special machinary, which he does not have anymore.

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Shadow

Power/Weapon 2: Protosteel Black Fire blade, capable of shooting the Maxilos's inner energies

Power/Weapon 3: Shoulder-mounted blaster that fires bolts of Fragmentation-type energy.

Appearance: Silver and black Maxilos with a strange blaster in place of the usual Cordak.

Bio: Nocton was originally a Makuta. He was primarily interested in the properties of Antidermis, and whether the conciousness-transfer would work without it. Developing a Maxilos body, he successfully transferred his mind into it. Then he realized he had little to no powers besides his Shadow and Fragmentation gun. Unfortunately, a runaway Rahi destroyed the equipment before he could use it again, and he was stuck in the Maxilos body. 

Personality/Other:M. Nocton is a scientist, foremost, and an expert in Rahi, robotics, and the mind. He has the same tinkering urge present in many engineers.

Nocton approved! Been waiting for a Makuta to show up.

Name: Dartakh
Species: Male Vortixx
Power/Weapon 1:  Protosteel longsword, kept in prime condition.
Power/Weapon 2: Alrahmi shield: An ornamental, oval protosteel shield. It was forged out of two Kanohi Hau, and has the similar ability to create an energy field around the user, activated via a small button near the handle. However, the energy shield isn't as good as one projected by a proper Hau mask, due to being controlled by intricate mechanisms instead of pure mental willpower. While it can still absorb strong blows and attacks of any type, it eventually collapses and can't be recreated for a short time afterwards.
Power/Weapon 3: A set of protosteel armour. The set includes a chainmail shirt, a helmet, gauntlets, greaves and boots.
Appearance:He is average height for a Vortixx. The claws on his fingers are long. He is broad-shouldered and muscular beneath his natural armour, which is mostly black and dark blue. His eyes glow light blue. His back is riddled with green and red tattoos. His voice is deep and rough, and his body is riddled with numerous scars.
Bio: Dartakh is an experienced mercenary warrior. He is a veteran of many wars, and has seen much bloodshed and carnage over the years. He used to work with a group of mercenaries called the Shadowknife, but all of its members except for Dartakh were slain in an ambush. He was quite traumatised by it, because many of its members were his longtime friends. Afterwards he traveled around the world, fighting hundreds of foes and participating in many wars and battles. Perhaps he was taken to join the BIONIFIGHT because of his experience.
Personality:Dartakh is serious and cunning, and very patient. He trusts nobody, and lacks any sence of humour. It died along with his friends. Dartakh is willing to work for anyone who pays, as long as the work is about fighting others. He can't read and write. In battle, he is calculating, patient but also aggressive. He falls utterly silent during combat, and enters a martial trance. Basically it just means that his mind starts to purely focus on combat and nothing else. He usually spends a third of his day training, if possible. Combat and violence have become obsessions for him.
Dartakh approved!

Name: Xira
Species: Unknown Shifter Race
Power/Weapon 1: Black longsword
Power/Weapon 2: Black Longsword
Power/Weapon 3: Shifting Ability(Transforms into a dragon-like beast. Only does so as a trump card. The transformation leaves him drained after he shifts back. Wounds don't carry over from his humanoid form to beast form. This power is STRICTLY a last resort thing.)
Appearance: Pretty tall and thin. Jet black armor. Can appear very intimidating.
Bio: Xira was more of a village protector in his home. He came from a small village, with the few beast shifters that survived. On his home, he is a renowned fighter, and is almost unparalleled.
Personality/Other: Male. He is usually serious, but he knows how to laugh at a good joke. A very fierce fighter, and generally shows mercy on downed opponents. He always enjoys an honorable fight. Rather like a tactician, and capable of quick thinking.
Requesting permission to join.

So he has two longswords and can turn into a dragon... alright. You might need to add just a little bit of detail regarding the dragon form - how big is it? Any powers in that form aside from brute strength and agility (which is what I'd presume it to have, but it's your character so you do what you want)? I'll approve it once you specify this... thanks for your patience.

Please wait to post until the profile has been explicitly approved by one of the staff.

I'll try and get on properly later.
I've got it covered for the next 30-45 minutes or so.
Edited by Anung Un Rama
  • Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I've gotta say, Jorth is probably one of the most original toa I've seen in a long time, especially with his cephalongcoat, to coin a phrase. I'd be interested to see how he fares against someone with even less flesh than normal, like Xaeraz or any of the hordes of rahkshi.

This is disgusting yet incredibly hilarious.

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Yeah. I will be uploading pictures. I have models for him and his special form, but I won't be able to post them until I get pics on thursday night. I appreciate your patience. And regarding the beast form, like I said, he want's it to be secret. He practically never uses it unless his life depends on it. Anyway, it is pretty large, about... say... 3 bio tall at full height, and about 1.8 or 2 bio when on all 4 legs. He has large tusk-like blades on his head, and he has claws. He can basically just use his natural abilities, and also, he has an energy launcher on his tail. It is basically like a thornax launcher, but packs a bit more of a punch. I can assume that is imaginable. Essentially, it is a much more resilient form. I trust this is a satisfactory explanation for now. It is large enough to carry people as well. If you have any other questions, ask me. 

Name: Xira
Species: Unknown Shifter Race
Power/Weapon 1: Black longsword
Power/Weapon 2: Black Longsword
Power/Weapon 3: Shifting Ability(Transforms into a dragon-like beast. Only does so as a trump card. The transformation leaves him drained after he shifts back. Wounds don't carry over from his humanoid form to beast form. This power is STRICTLY a last resort thing.)
Appearance: Pretty tall and thin. Jet black armor. Can appear very intimidating.
Bio: Xira was more of a village protector in his home. He came from a small village, with the few beast shifters that survived. On his home, he is a renowned fighter, and is almost unparalleled.
Personality/Other: Male. He is usually serious, but he knows how to laugh at a good joke. A very fierce fighter, and generally shows mercy on downed opponents. He always enjoys an honorable fight. Rather like a tactician, and capable of quick thinking.
Requesting permission to join.

So he has two longswords and can turn into a dragon... alright. You might need to add just a little bit of detail regarding the dragon form - how big is it? Any powers in that form aside from brute strength and agility (which is what I'd presume it to have, but it's your character so you do what you want)? I'll approve it once you specify this... thanks for your patience.

Edited by Volitak

Name: Daltrahk

Species: Skakdi

Power/Weapon 1: Power of water(must be in conjunction with another Skakdi)

Power/Weapon 2: Thermal imaging vision

Power/Weapon 3: Magma Gear, a high-power grappling device, using energy instead of cables. It can fire bolts of energy too.

Appearance: Daltrahk is taller than the average Skakdi. He has smooth, silver and gunmetal grey armour. Magma Gear covers all of his lower right arm but his hand. His head is Gunmetal grey.

Bio: Daltrahk is cunning, crafty... And bigmouthed.  If he could just shut up for one second the world could sleep easy. Too bad he can't. In his former life he was a mercenary, giving him special fighting knowledge. He discovered the Magma Gear in a fallen Makuta base. And he hates alchohol.

Personality/Other: He's male. And he likes fishing.

Name: Halmos

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Toa power of crystal

Power/Weapon 2: Twenty small throwing knives

Power/Weapon 3: Fully functioning noble Rau

Appearance: A slight hunch in his back, Halmos stands a bit smaller that the average Toa. He was orange, but an accident turned him light blue. He wears a medical coat with a symbol representing the Metru Nui sanitarium.

Bio: Halmos is evil. Without a doubt. In his past days, he would skin Matoran alive and then place leeches on their open flesh. He attempted to conquer the world, but failed. But Halmos is dead. He's died several times, and every time he starts somewhere new. How he is alive no one knows, but one day it will be his last death.

Personality/Other: He's Male. And he is eeevil.

NOTE: Some of Halmos Bio reveals future events in The Asylum. For all asylum players, I warned yah.

Now, I know, the character's appearence is not specified incredibly, but pictures are coming, as I said earlier. The models are to scale, as the beast form, in the model, is not as large proportionally as in it's actual comparison to a toa-sized person.

Good grief. It hasn't even been 24 hours since this was posted, and there are already three pages in the discussion topic.

Anyway, I'm working on a profile, but quick question: would a whipsword (a sword made up of several small segments that can separate from each other and are attached to each other by a cord (think Ivy's weapon from the Soul Calibur series)) take up two weapon/equipment slots?

Edit: Another question: would I be able to have a character who's been in Bionifight before? I've been thinking of using my character from Bionifight Ultimate.

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Might as well try this. :D

Name: Miras
Species: Makuta
Power/equipment 1: Great Kanohi Felnas
Power 2: Elemental Shadow
Power 3: Shadow Kraata level Gravity
Appearance: Here.

Bio: (!Headcanon alert!) One of the new Makuta created by Vultraz after his return to the main reality, Miras proceeded to kill Vultraz and then, in a bloody military campaign with a legion of other Makuta at his side, conquered Spherus Magna. When he was dragged into Bionifight, most of Miras' Kraata powers were stripped from him.

Personality: Miras is a tactician, highly intelligent and prefers to stand back from a fight- but when he does fight, he goes all-out, working right up to the limits of his powers. He doesn't get angry; Miras believes that anger is simply the fastest way to get yourself killed.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

Hope this is OK :D:

Name: Raith

Species: Unknown, toa-like

Power/Weapon 1: Tangibility control - can lower or heighten her density and tangibility at will. At extremes levels either way, she can only maintain the state for a few seconds before not being able to use it for minutes. When used at a low level, the state can be maintained for minutes at a time.

Power/Weapon 2: Kanohi Crast, Mask of Repulsion

Power/Weapon 3: A double-ended staff akin to a Rahkshi staff that fires bolts of kinetic force

Appearance:

Tall, slender and skeletal, Raith might at first glance be mistaken for a tall grey toa, armour reflecting and refracting the light in unnatural ways. If you look closely, it might even appear translucent. Its surface appears dappled, blending near-perfectly into shadows unless you are looking for her.
She moves with unnerving soundlessness, almost gliding along the ground. She has a talent for going unnoticed, fading into the background and hiding in the darkness.

Bio: 

​Very little is known about this mysterious being's past, as she shares it with no-one, but it is rumoured that she originates from a universe without toa as we know them, a universe in anarchy and chaos.

Personality:

Everything Raith does is for a reason. Her default state is showing no emotion whatsoever, but she seems to adopt different personalities depending on who she is dealing with. I would say "she enjoys manipulation of others", but it is difficult to tell if she enjoys anything - the most she comes to that is "finding things or people useful to her".

Most of the other contestants at most know very little about her, and only a few even know her name. She hides in the shadows, observing others, until a time where she has a use for them.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

Second Character.

Name: Kotak

Species: Toa of ice

Weapon 1: a halberd made from a Rahkshi staff.

Power 2: elemental Ice powers

Weapon 3: a protist eel shield, capable of channeling elemental powers.

Appearance: lean, fit and strong, Kotak is in his prime as a Toa. White and Gray with silver armor, he is entirely standard looking.

Bio: in a land where the first Toa failed, Kotak swore to become stronger even than they, and unfortunately it drove him to to anything to become more powerful. Countless battles have honed him into am effective killing machine. Now he fights simply for the pleasure of seeing his foes fall before him.

Personality: cold, antisocial. General distrust of medical staff.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Well, my first RPG on BZP. I hope this goes well :P

Name: Unknown, goes by The Answer

Species: One of the nameless races from the Southern Islands in the GSR.

Power/Weapon 1: A staff that generates an energy that disrupts the nervous systems of most beings. However it has no effect on Makuta.

Power/Weapon 2: (How to explain this) The Answer's power is his ability to adapt to any situation or battle. If he was falling off a cliff, his body would increase its durability to survive the fall. If someone threw a punch using the power of the Kakama, his body would increase its speed, allowing The Answer to dodge and counterattack. His power is being the answer to every attack (thus the name, get it? :P ) This adaptive factor also comes with the ability to super-heal. Stab him and falls on his back and cries (but he's actually fine), shoot him and the bullet bounces off (after which he claims he's the Man of Steel), mangle him and his limbs will return to their normal position. However there are limits to this adaptive-ability. He cannot fly, develop vision attacks, or suddenly sprout extra limbs; neither does any of his attributes he gained in a battle last more than an hour afterwards. And if his head is fatally damaged, he will not recover.

Power/Weapon 3: He possesses this "answer-sense" which is used for nothing more than comic effect.

Appearance: A silver bohrok-va head with dark-blue eyes, lean form covered in silver and grey armor.

Bio: The Answer is a being of mysterious mysteries. His enemies say that he crawled from some forgotten scum-pond and decided to destroy the world with terrible puns, while The Answer claims that the Great Beings sent him as Mata Nui's blessing to the world. Wherever he came from, be it slime or the heavens, The Answer was inducted into the Dark Hunters for his "skills" and subsequently proceeded to make himself a thorn in the side of The Shadowed One. However, he only failed one mission and has been allowed to live so long as he does not fail another. He has managed to survive long enough to see Spherus Magna reformed, however there is no telling when his last day will be.

Personality/Other: To sum it up what I'm about to type, The Answer is a jerk of the highest order. He not only fights with his fists, but also biting, sarcastic wit. His speech is filled with insults, self-praise, and jargon that he should have no idea about (he does JFK impersonations without him knowing how he can do it). He fears none but The Shadowed One, much to the chagrin of his rogues gallery, and constantly reminds his fellows of it. Along with his innate hubris, The Answer also values money above most things, his greed being his downfall on many occasions. Nevertheless, despite being a lying cheat, he has a few redeeming qualities. If you know of any, please tell me, as I would love to know :P

So, does this work? Do I need to edit anything?

Edit: I forgot to mention that his powers are natural abilities possessed by his race.

Edited by Leoxandar Arktanus

-O Knavery

Most vile, O trick of the Empire's basest wit.

A snare, a ruse, a ploy: and we the fools.

What great deception hath been plied today--

O rebels, do you hear? Fie, 'tis a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

Name: Iskane

Species: Vortixx

Power/Weapon 1: Hagah Shield: What it says on the tin. It's capable of firing a Rhotuka, but it has also been modified to act as a boomerang if thrown. Basically, Captain 'Murica

Power Weapon 2: Shadowlight Rhotuka: When fired, it creates a trail of murky blackness that cannot be seen through that lasts for a few minutes. Passing through it, fighting in it, leaves a numbing, stinging sensation that only gets stronger the longer you stay exposed in it. Upon hitting an enemy, it explodes in a burst of stinging, searing shadows.

Power/Weapon 3: Reverse Snap: A small engine located within Iskane's heartlight, the Snap emits a pulse that reverts all elemental power and control back into raw elemental energy. In practical terms, this disrupts the use of elemental powers for a brief moment, and sends a harmful feedback through the elemental wielder's form as unfiltered energy wracks their body in proportion to the power they were using. This, however, takes a great toll on Iskane, and can feasibly be used only twice a fight.

Appearance: Tall and lanky, black and crimson.

Bio: In another world, the Toa, seeing that Mata Nui would not respond to their calls, saw fit to take control of the Universe. Helryx's Plan went off without a hitch, and the Brotherhood fell quietly, as Hagah turned on their Makuta masters, killing or imprisoning them. All, save the Makuta Teridax, who had never trusted these Toa. He created a resistance against the Toa and Matoran, striking from the shadows, sabotaging key points or stealing much-needed supplies and viruses. The Reverse Snap is one of Teridax's creations, made to even the playing field between Toa and the rest. Iskane is one of Teridax's runners, working discreetly in the secret war to overthrow the Great Spirit Helryx.

Personality: Surly and quiet, Iskane stands on the razor's edge. He lives among so many Toa, the apparent tyrants and conquerors of his universe, but he shows no hints that he resents them. What he does manifests itself as a simple dislike, not the outright hatred he feels.

Name: Crusty the Crustacean

Species: Manas

Power 1: Ice Resistance

Power 2: Speed bursts

Power 3: Flight

Appearance: Crusty is a red and blue Manas. 

Personality: Since when did Manas have a personality? Other than that, Crusty's just your average, destruction-oriented Manas, although due to his exposure to Energised Protodermis, he has gained enough intelligence to be able to formulate basic battle plans.

Bio: Crusty used to be a normal Manas, specifically one of the army that Icarax used in his attempted takeover of the MU, but then he fell into a pool of Energised Protodermis and emerged with an array of new powers. He was brought into Bionifight soon after Spherus Magna was reformed.

VBWj75sh.png

Effective, no doubt.

BTW Ehks, we've had some debate about the mech concept before, going to let Voltex approve or correct that.

Name: Daltrahk

Species: Skakdi

Power/Weapon 1: Power of water(must be in conjunction with another Skakdi)

Power/Weapon 2: Thermal imaging vision

Power/Weapon 3: Magma Gear, a high-power grappling device, using energy instead of cables. It can fire bolts of energy too.

Appearance: Daltrahk is taller than the average Skakdi. He has smooth, silver and gunmetal grey armour. Magma Gear covers all of his lower right arm but his hand. His head is Gunmetal grey.

Bio: Daltrahk is cunning, crafty... And bigmouthed.  If he could just shut up for one second the world could sleep easy. Too bad he can't. In his former life he was a mercenary, giving him special fighting knowledge. He discovered the Magma Gear in a fallen Makuta base. And he hates alchohol.

Personality/Other: He's male. And he likes fishing.

Name: Halmos

Power/Weapon 1: Toa power of crystal

Power/Weapon 2: Twenty small throwing knives

Power/Weapon 3: Fully functioning noble Rau

Appearance: A slight hunch in his back, Halmos stands a bit smaller that the average Toa. He was orange, but an accident turned him light blue. He wears a medical coat with a symbol representing the Metru Nui sanitarium.

Bio: Halmos is evil. Without a doubt. In his past days, he would skin Matoran alive and then place leeches on their open flesh. He attempted to conquer the world, but failed. But Halmos is dead. He's died several times, and every time he starts somewhere new. How he is alive no one knows, but one day it will be his last death.

Personality/Other: He's Male. And he is eeevil.

NOTE: Some of Halmos Bio reveals future events in The Asylum. For all asylum players, I warned yah.

Both approved! 

Now, I know, the character's appearence is not specified incredibly, but pictures are coming, as I said earlier. The models are to scale, as the beast form, in the model, is not as large proportionally as in it's actual comparison to a toa-sized person.

Yeah. I will be uploading pictures. I have models for him and his special form, but I won't be able to post them until I get pics on thursday night. I appreciate your patience. And regarding the beast form, like I said, he want's it to be secret. He practically never uses it unless his life depends on it. Anyway, it is pretty large, about... say... 3 bio tall at full height, and about 1.8 or 2 bio when on all 4 legs. He has large tusk-like blades on his head, and he has claws. He can basically just use his natural abilities, and also, he has an energy launcher on his tail. It is basically like a thornax launcher, but packs a bit more of a punch. I can assume that is imaginable. Essentially, it is a much more resilient form. I trust this is a satisfactory explanation for now. It is large enough to carry people as well. If you have any other questions, ask me. 

The dragon's tail launcher thing would probably have to count as a separate weapon/power, but its normal natural armaments (claws and spikes etc.) are fine. We won't have a problem as long as pictures are posted or a description is written before the dragon form appears in the actual game.

Good grief. It hasn't even been 24 hours since this was posted, and there are already three pages in the discussion topic.

Anyway, I'm working on a profile, but quick question: would a whipsword (a sword made up of several small segments that can separate from each other and are attached to each other by a cord (think Ivy's weapon from the Soul Calibur series)) take up two weapon/equipment slots?

Edit: Another question: would I be able to have a character who's been in Bionifight before? I've been thinking of using my character from Bionifight Ultimate.

That'd count as one. And yes, feel free to repurpose prior characters from Bionifight and elsewhere.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

To Anung Un Rama:

So is that a confirmation on Xira? I can remove the launcher and have it as a natural weapon, like as a club, or put serration on the end. Just let me know soon. I have been missing a lot in the story, although I have read the whole thing so far.

Might as well try this. :D

Name: Miras

Power/equipment 1: Great Kanohi Felnas

Power 2: Elemental Shadow

Power 3: Shadow Kraata level Gravity

Appearance: Here.

Bio: (!Headcanon alert!) One of the new Makuta created by Vultraz after his return to the main reality, Miras proceeded to kill Vultraz and then, in a bloody military campaign with a legion of other Makuta at his side, conquered Spherus Magna. When he was dragged into Bionifight, most of Miras' Kraata powers were stripped from him.

Personality: Miras is a tactician, highly intelligent and prefers to stand back from a fight- but when he does fight, he goes all-out, working right up to the limits of his powers. He doesn't get angry; Miras believes that anger is simply the fastest way to get yourself killed.

Miras approved, but we'll be watching the grav powers. ;)

Hope this is OK :D:

Name: Raith

Species: Unknown, toa-like

Power/Weapon 1: Tangibility control - can lower or heighten her density and tangibility at will. At extremes levels either way, she can only maintain the state for a few seconds before not being able to use it for minutes. When used at a low level, the state can be maintained for minutes at a time.

Power/Weapon 2: Kanohi Crast, Mask of Repulsion

Power/Weapon 3: A double-ended staff akin to a Rahkshi staff that fires bolts of kinetic force

Appearance:

Tall, slender and skeletal, Raith might at first glance be mistaken for a tall grey toa, armour reflecting and refracting the light in unnatural ways. If you look closely, it might even appear translucent. Its surface appears dappled, blending near-perfectly into shadows unless you are looking for her.

She moves with unnerving soundlessness, almost gliding along the ground. She has a talent for going unnoticed, fading into the background and hiding in the darkness.

Bio: 

​Very little is known about this mysterious being's past, as she shares it with no-one, but it is rumoured that she originates from a universe without toa as we know them, a universe in anarchy and chaos.

Personality:

Everything Raith does is for a reason. Her default state is showing no emotion whatsoever, but she seems to adopt different personalities depending on who she is dealing with. I would say "she enjoys manipulation of others", but it is difficult to tell if she enjoys anything - the most she comes to that is "finding things or people useful to her".

​Although she has been in the Tournament for some weeks, most of the other contestants at most know very little about her, and only a few even know her name. She hides in the shadows, observing others, until a time where she has a use for them.

Marked in red: I was going to mention the two-slot powered-weapons rule again, but I remember that we have people with gunblades and that's similar, so I guess that passes. I would point out that kinetic blasts appears redundant when you have a Crast. :P Raith approved!

Second Character.

Name: Kotak

Species: Toa of ice

Weapon 1: a simple round metal shield and a spear made from a Rahkshi staff.

Power 2: elemental Ice powers

Power 3: Kanohi Akaku, great mask of X-ray vision.

Appearance: lean, fit and strong, Kotak is in his prime as a Toa. White and Gray with silver armor, he is entirely standard looking.

Bio: in a land where the first Toa failed, Kotak swore to become stronger even than they, and unfortunately it drove him to to anything to become more powerful. Countless battles have honed him into am effective killing machine. Now he fights simply for the pleasure of seeing his foes fall before him.

Personality: cold, antisocial. General distrust of medical staff.

Marked in red: that's two weapons. Fix that and Kotak will be approved.

Well, my first RPG on BZP. I hope this goes well :P

Name: Unknown, goes by The Answer

Species: One of the nameless races from the Southern Islands in the GSR.

Power/Weapon 1: A staff that generates an energy that disrupts the nervous systems of most beings. However it has no effect on Makuta.

Power/Weapon 2: (How to explain this) The Answer's power is his ability to adapt to any situation or battle. If he was falling off a cliff, his body would increase its durability to survive the fall. If someone threw a punch using the power of the Kakama, his body would increase its speed, allowing The Answer to dodge and counterattack. His power is being the answer to every attack (thus the name, get it? :P ) This adaptive factor also comes with the ability to super-heal. Stab him and falls on his back and cries (but he's actually fine), shoot him and the bullet bounces off (after which he claims he's the Man of Steel), mangle him and his limbs will return to their normal position. However there are limits to this adaptive-ability. He cannot fly, develop vision attacks, or suddenly sprout extra limbs; neither does any of his attributes he gained in a battle last more than an hour afterwards. And if his head is fatally damaged, he will not recover.

Power/Weapon 3: He possesses this "answer-sense" which is used for nothing more than comic effect.

Appearance: A silver bohrok-va head with dark-blue eyes, lean form covered in silver and grey armor.

Bio: The Answer is a being of mysterious mysteries. His enemies say that he crawled from some forgotten scum-pond and decided to destroy the world with terrible puns, while The Answer claims that the Great Beings sent him as Mata Nui's blessing to the world. Wherever he came from, be it slime or the heavens, The Answer was inducted into the Dark Hunters for his "skills" and subsequently proceeded to make himself a thorn in the side of The Shadowed One. However, he only failed one mission and has been allowed to live so long as he does not fail another. He has managed to survive long enough to see Spherus Magna reformed, however there is no telling when his last day will be.

Personality/Other: To sum it up what I'm about to type, The Answer is a jerk of the highest order. He not only fights with his fists, but also biting, sarcastic wit. His speech is filled with insults, self-praise, and jargon that he should have no idea about (he does JFK impersonations without him knowing how he can do it). He fears none but The Shadowed One, much to the chagrin of his rogues gallery, and constantly reminds his fellows of it. Along with his innate hubris, The Answer also values money above most things, his greed being his downfall on many occasions. Nevertheless, despite being a lying cheat, he has a few redeeming qualities. If you know of any, please tell me, as I would love to know :P

So, does this work? Do I need to edit anything?

Mmmmmm I'm gonna say no on approving that.

First off, a weapon that has a power all its own counts as two power/weapon slots.

The adaption ability is clearly overpowered IMO.

A certain degree of comic fourth-wall-breaking is acceptable but I dunno about quoting JFK and so on. See my criticism of Crusty below.

However, don't let these things dissuade you from playing overall. Just come up with a more reasonable power, adjust for the sake of the neuro-whatever staff, and you'll be fine. :lol:

Name: Iskane

Species: Vortixx

Power/Weapon 1: Hagah Shield: What it says on the tin. It's capable of firing a Rhotuka, but it has also been modified to act as a boomerang if thrown. Basically, Captain 'Murica

Power Weapon 2: Shadowlight Rhotuka: When fired, it creates a trail of murky blackness that cannot be seen through that lasts for a few minutes. Passing through it, fighting in it, leaves a numbing, stinging sensation that only gets stronger the longer you stay exposed in it. Upon hitting an enemy, it explodes in a burst of stinging, searing shadows.

Power/Weapon 3: Reverse Snap: A small engine located within Iskane's heartlight, the Snap emits a pulse that reverts all elemental power and control back into raw elemental energy. In practical terms, this disrupts the use of elemental powers for a brief moment, and sends a harmful feedback through the elemental wielder's form as unfiltered energy wracks their body in proportion to the power they were using. This, however, takes a great toll on Iskane, and can feasibly be used only twice a fight.

Appearance: Tall and lanky, black and crimson.

Bio: In another world, the Toa, seeing that Mata Nui would not respond to their calls, saw fit to take control of the Universe. Helryx's Plan went off without a hitch, and the Brotherhood fell quietly, as Hagah turned on their Makuta masters, killing or imprisoning them. All, save the Makuta Teridax, who had never trusted these Toa. He created a resistance against the Toa and Matoran, striking from the shadows, sabotaging key points or stealing much-needed supplies and viruses. The Reverse Snap is one of Teridax's creations, made to even the playing field between Toa and the rest. Iskane is one of Teridax's runners, working discreetly in the secret war to overthrow the Great Spirit Helryx.

Personality: Surly and quiet, Iskane stands on the razor's edge. He lives among so many Toa, the apparent tyrants and conquerors of his universe, but he shows no hints that he resents them. What he does manifests itself as a simple dislike, not the outright hatred he feels.

Approved.

I like the defensive powerset.

Name: Crusty the Crustacean

Species: Manas

Power 1: Ice Resistance

Power 2: Speed bursts

Power 3: Flight

Appearance: Crusty is a red and blue Manas. 

Personality: Since when did Manas have a personality?

Bio: Crusty used to eat magic cheese all day. Then he got dragged into Bionifight, and so now he eats magic cheese all day when he isn't fighting.

I might appreciate it if you were to take this one a little more seriously (Crusty? cheese? Manas? come on, man) but as far as powers are concerned, you're approved... however, I'm going to reserve approval for now, unless Voltex or Blade tell me otherwise. Infinite is taking a bit more serious of a tone than previous Bionifight installments were known for.

Wait... Can we be Makuta? The OP of both threads doesn't make it that clear.

Makuta are fine, but you still have to follow the three power limit thing.

If I recall correctly.

Scorp is correct. Whatever you set "species" as only really effects the physical attributes of your character, and the three-power limit affects even Makuta.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

For some reason the site isn't allowing me to quote your post. But regardless, Zel'Sai is approved.

To Anung Un Rama:

So is that a confirmation on Xira? I can remove the launcher and have it as a natural weapon, like as a club, or put serration on the end. Just let me know soon. I have been missing a lot in the story, although I have read the whole thing so far.

Yes, that should suffice. For convenience, I'd suggest reposting it after fixing it, rather than editing the original instance of the post.

but their spirits

So, Makuta yes?
Hee, hehehehee, heheheheh AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*ahem*

Name: Tanzah
Power/Weapon 1: The power of Shadow
Power/Weapon 2: A large double-headed axe with a black handle
Power/Weapon 3: Kanohi Crast
Appearance: Tanzah is large, very large, towering over people like a Keetongu. Dark blue and black, despite his size he's quite thin, but can move fast if so be it, but usually moves slowly. Well, slowly for him, but takes it in great strides.
Bio: Tanzah was the Makuta over some islands to the west of Metru Nui, he was noble, but used his power unwisely, filling the islands with strange and exotic Rahi which eventually forced the islands original inhabitants over to other islands. Distraught, he went into isolation, and so did not hear of the Makuta uprising over in Metru Nui and the other islands. He eventually decided to start to go to different islands, before being whisked away to Bionifight.
Personality/Other: Nobel and proud, Tanzah is one you do not want to get onto the bad side of. He also may accidentally destroy various pieces of the surrounding area as he walks.

Name: Krantax
Species: Energy Hound
Power/Weapon 1: Energy tracking - Energy Hounds can track down even a speck of dust.
Power/Weapon 2: Gaping maw that can siphon energy. The energy siphon drains energy from the target and transfers it to the energy hound, weakening the target and strengthening the energy hound.
Power/Weapon 3: Sharp claws.
Appearance: Think Spinax but less skeletonly with a smaller head and claws.
Bio: Krantax was one of 7 guard dogs for a group of seven Toa, fighting along-side the Toa. He was brought to Bionifight for no real apparent reason, most probably because his Toa was meant to be brought to Bionifight instead of him.
Personality/Other: Highly defensive, highly aggressive. Edited by Alijar

Okay then. :( Anything particular I should focus on changing? I still want to call him Crusty though, so should I scrap the magic cheese and say he got his powers from Energised Protodermis?

[Edit] Just checking, Miras has wings that work for flight; would flight count as a power even if it's achieved through physical means instead of by using powers?

VBWj75sh.png

Effective, no doubt.

BTW Ehks, we've had some debate about the mech concept before, going to let Voltex approve or correct that.

Aw man, I wasn't the first to come up with robots piloting robots? :P

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Name: Artorre

Power/Weapon 1: Control over the element of fire, honed through decades of training and fighting experience.

Power/Weapon 2: The Kanohi Calix, the Mask of Fate.

Power/Weapon 3: A sword specifically created to channel his power of fire, enabling it to burst into flames without being damaged.

Appearance: A relatively tall, lithely-built Toa of fire. His body is a uniform red color, but he wears light, sleek armor, which is the color of ash, though it has been charred black in some places.

Bio:

Artorre hails from a mostly peaceful universe, in which he used to be a lieutenant for the Metru-Nui police force. One day, as he strolled along towards his home in Ta-Metru after a long day of work, he saw a flyer posted on the window of a bakery of moderate prestige. Upon closer examination, it seemed to be an ad, detailing the time and location at which two particularly rough-looking gentlemen would, according to the ad, "Beat the snot out of each other." Without really knowing why, he was... fascinated by the idea. The concept of two beings locked in combat, each attempting to prove their superiority in physical strength and prowess over the other, seemed downright artful to him. He resolved in his mind to attend, and to witness the spectacle. And he did. He enjoyed it immensely; it was everything he had expected, and more. The fighters moved together, almost as if they were taking part in some aggressive, bloody dance. After the fight was over, he noticed yet another flyer upon the door to the manager's office. This time, it was an ad beckoning people to become fighters themselves. It claimed that "You, too", could "Make nillions." Regardless of the extremely obvious typo, he burst eagerly through the door. This was one of the most life-changing decisions he would ever make.

Artorre had always been an active fellow, and excelled at fighting. He retired from the police force, cut back on the time he spent on hobbies, and cut off almost all connection to his friends, all so that he could spend more time in constant training. The result of such single-minded pursuit of a single goal was a noticeable atrophy of his mental ability and social skills. Thus, he never saw it coming when the fighting organization he was working for turned out to be a sham. He had never suspected anything up to then, but he started to think, for the first time in a while. All of the foes that he had beaten too easily, all of the times people had supposedly been too scared to even show up to fight. It all clicked in his mind with the reception of a single command: "Throw this next fight." And yet, it seemed like there was nothing he could do. His contract required that he obey whatever command the manager issued to him. After several restless nights, the answer came to him in a dream. His future self spoke to him (Or so he believes). The message, as with all others that had changed his life, came in the form of a flyer, upon which was written: "If you want to be happy, you must never yield to anyone. Never give up, never give in, and most importantly, never allow yourself to be beaten." With this clear answer in his mind, he summoned all of the most famous fighters of Metru-Nui, and bade them to meet with him in the ring. When they did, he locked himself in with them, demanding that they all fight him if they wished to be let out. At that moment, he leaped upon the nearest one. Try as they might to subdue him, they could not; before long, he had left each of them battered and bruised upon the floor of the arena. As Artorre exited, knowing he would be thrown out of the fighting organization in disgrace, he swore to himself that he would never be fooled again. After this, Artorre made an effort to undue the damage his neglect had done. He trained himself to be strong in mind as well as in body. Many years later, after his transgressions were forgotten, he was allowed to join a tournament. A real, legitimate tournament, where no one was told to throw their fights. The fight with his first opponent was scheduled, but he would never show up to it, for at this peak of his happiness, he had been summoned away to fight in an even greater tournament: Bionifight.

Personality:

Artorre's personality can be summed up with the message he believes he received from his future self:"If you want to be happy, you must never yield to anyone. Never give up, never give in, and most importantly, never allow yourself to be beaten." Outside of the ring, he is generally an excitable, light-hearted man. He is, however, capable of great seriousness and intensity, as one sees when he fights. He is, perhaps, a bit too adventurous for his own good, especially in such a situation as the contestants of Bionifight now find themselves in.

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 2

So, Makuta yes?

Hee, hehehehee, heheheheh AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

POWER! UNLIMITED POWAAAH!

*ahem*

Name: Tanzah

Power/Weapon 1: The power of Shadow

Power/Weapon 2: A large double-headed axe with a black handle

Power/Weapon 3: Kanohi Crast

Appearance: Tanzah is large, very large, towering over people like a Keetongu. Dark blue and black, despite his size he's quite thin, but can move fast if so be it, but usually moves slowly. Well, slowly for him, but takes it in great strides.

Bio: Tanzah was the Makuta over some islands to the west of Metru Nui, he was noble, but used his power unwisely, filling the islands with strange and exotic Rahi which eventually forced the islands original inhabitants over to other islands. Distraught, he went into isolation, and so did not hear of the Makuta uprising over in Metru Nui and the other islands. He eventually decided to start to go to different islands, before being whisked away to Bionifight.

Personality/Other: Nobel and proud, Tanzah is one you do not want to get onto the bad side of. He also may accidentally destroy various pieces of the surrounding area as he walks.

Looks good to me; I say approved! ^^

Burn: THAT PROFILE. . . IS ALSO APPROVED!

Edited by An/A Blade

"Hey, stop throwing things at me! Eurgh, what is this stuff! Its so gross, get it off me! Quit throwing goop at me! I'm telling!"

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I'm starting to be worried by the amount of characters from Corpus Rahkshi being imported here.... Since they'll all be referencing stuff from the previous continuity and all know each other... What are the people who did not play the RP to do about it?

This goes for other RPGs too.... Continuity Nods mean nothing to people who don't know the continuity. And plus, since there's a large portion of the characters who know each other... Will they have any reason to meet the other original characters, and bounce off other personalities? Maybe this fear is unfounded... But I'm voicing my concerns regardless.

Edited by Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...