Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

I've been looking forward to this. :evilgrin: :evilmad: :evilbiggrin:

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If anyone has skype and is not already in the skype discussion, please LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR SKYPE NAME HERE and I'll try to make sure you're added in.

It's not necessary, but since it exists, we might as well. :P

(Don't feel like cluttering up the actual status so names are easy to find and add there)

Still haven't gotten added, or if I did, I still can't see it.

Accept my contact request. I can't add you to the chat yet.

I haven't gotten one. You use you added "xxaron42"?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

If anyone has skype and is not already in the skype discussion, please LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR SKYPE NAME HERE and I'll try to make sure you're added in.

It's not necessary, but since it exists, we might as well. :P

(Don't feel like cluttering up the actual status so names are easy to find and add there)

Still haven't gotten added, or if I did, I still can't see it.

Accept my contact request. I can't add you to the chat yet.

I haven't gotten one. You use you added "xxaron42"?

Is that even english?

Yes, I searched "xxaron42" and added the "Ehksidian" with the exact same avatar as you as a contact.

True...

*Imagining how powerful a Nui Stone/Mask of Emulation combo would be*

Seriously dude, don't tempt me. That power is too much for any one being to possess. 

Well, now it's happening.

Sorceress-type character coming soon.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I haven't gotten any request on Skype either.

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

Name: Achilex

Species: Ve-Matoran. Element of Speed.

Power/Weapon 1/2: (I felt this would take up two slots, due to how powerful it is.) A device like a Silver Chute Blade, but with a metre-long blade. However, the inside is a raging cauldorn of destructive energy and charged particles that destroy weaker metals and burn organic material.

Power/Weapon 3: His natural Elemental ability(Enhanced speed), has been boosted to a high degree, giving him Kakama-level  or higher speed.

Appearance: He is a reasonably lithe white-and-red Matoran, wearing his blade, deactivated, on a belt at his waist.

Bio: He has been a competitor for some time now, but what is known of his past is that he comes from an alt universe, where dimensional rifts were quite common. One of these dropped his blade. The Elemental enhancement was standard for citizens of his world.

Personality/Other: M. He's freindly, and eager to show new competitors the ropes.

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Power/Weapon 1/2: (I felt this would take up two slots, due to how powerful it is.) A device like a Silver Chute Blade, but with a metre-long blade. However, the inside is a raging cauldorn of destructive energy and charged particles that vaporizes almost anything but Protosteel on contact.

Power/Weapon 3: His natural Elemental ability(Enhanced speed), has been boosted to a high degree, giving him Kakama-level  or higher speed.

Appearance: He is a reasonably lithe white-and-red Matoran, wearing his blade, deactivated, on a belt at his waist.

Bio: He has been a competitor for some time now, but what is known of his past is that he comes from an alt universe, where dimensional rifts were quite common. One of these dropped his blade. The Elemental enhancement was standard for citizens of his world.

Personality/Other: M. He's freindly, and eager to show new competitors the ropes.

Profile not approved; being able to instantly destroy anything except one specific metal is way over powered, which leads me into...

IC Nocton: 

My Maxilos body felt no cold. Being a machine, it was impervious to such things, up until where such temperatures would break metal. I looked around, taking in the scenery. And the fighters. Two were ganging up on a Rahkshi, Chain Lightning judging by the colors. One was a Vahki, a machine like my body. Perfect. I ran towards the Vahki, my shoulder-mounted gun charging up with six Fragmentation shots.

OOC: That's Exsequor

Please don't start posting in the RPing topic until your profile has actually been approved by myself, Chro, or Blade.

Power/Weapon 1/2: (I felt this would take up two slots, due to how powerful it is.) A device like a Silver Chute Blade, but with a metre-long blade. However, the inside is a raging cauldorn of destructive energy and charged particles that vaporizes almost anything but Protosteel on contact.

Profile not approved; being able to instantly destroy anything except one specific metal is way over powered, which leads me into...

IC Nocton: 

My Maxilos body felt no cold. Being a machine, it was impervious to such things, up until where such temperatures would break metal. I looked around, taking in the scenery. And the fighters. Two were ganging up on a Rahkshi, Chain Lightning judging by the colors. One was a Vahki, a machine like my body. Perfect. I ran towards the Vahki, my shoulder-mounted gun charging up with six Fragmentation shots.

OOC: That's Exsequor

Please don't start posting in the RPing topic until your profile has actually been approved by myself, Chro, or Blade.

1: Alright, I'll try to downgrade it

2: I thought it was. Lemme look. In the mean time, I'll edit that out. Sorry.

Edited by The Manhunter

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I downgraded the sword to destroying only weaker metals instantly and burning organic material. Is that okay?

Edited by The Manhunter

Hey all, it's getting real confusing with all the free-for-alls going on here and I have no idea who's fighting who which makes it hard to get a clear picture of what's happenin'

Could we make an OOC tag saying who's vs who? Would clear things up a lot.

Can confirm this helps.

Always bold when interacting people if you can. Unless mobile.

Than just manually code it in.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Hey all, it's getting real confusing with all the free-for-alls going on here and I have no idea who's fighting who which makes it hard to get a clear picture of what's happenin'

Can confirm this helps.

Bit hard when your phone aint got no bracket button though. There a third option you can think of?

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Can confirm this helps.

Bit hard when your phone aint got no bracket button though. There a third option you can think of?

Not posting at all

Can confirm this helps.

Blood sacrifice or something?

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Can confirm this helps.

use a PC

bBhcfWO.png

Hey,

Is there a training gym anywhere in the facility? Weights, sandbags, sparring rings, etc.?

Absolutely. The Training Sector is on the Upper Floor. Currently inaccessible since you're in the Arena, but you can go there after being KO'd.

:glare:

To Halmos. Last post was on the tenth page.

Nothing but this:

Everyone got zoop'd and zap'd right onto Mt Ihu, regardless of what they were doing

Correct.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

(within the bounds of fair play, of course; don't just spawn directly behind someone)

I had that happen to a character of mine. Twice. 

It aint fun. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I actually wasn't talking about you at all. The instances I was referring to happened back when the battle started.