Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

PROFILES WAVE 2

So, I'm going to a Scout camp this weekend, and when I'm gone, knowing my luck, the 3rd round will be well underway. But as I depart BZP (Temporarily), I'd like to submit a post for a New character.

(Hoo boy, this one's gonna be a doozy...)

Name: Lord Severain the God-Slayer

Species: Makuta

Power/Weapon 1: Blade of Oblivion (A gigantic black blade, almost as tall as he is, imbued with the power of the void. If it is removed from his hand, He can recall it by teleporting it back into his hand)

Power/Weapon 2: Elemental Hellfire (Can create and control Hellfire, which burns hotter and fiercer than standard fire, and cannot be extinguished by water, wind, or earth, just by pure light)

Power/Weapon 3: Two large wings primarily used for flight, but can also be used as shields to protect against attacks.

Appearance: Tall and Physically Imposing, Severain’s ferocious armour is Jet black, with many blood-red spikes and highlights dotted around. His mask looks like a fearsome dragon’s skull, and his vicious eyes are a cold blood red. It was said that when he appeared on battle, his frightening appearance made anyone who laid eyes upon him run away in terror.

Bio: Hailing from the Universe of the Old BZPRPG, Severain was one of the highest ranking Makuta, and was best known for leading an army to Ta-Koro and razing it to the ground. His powers and feats were so great, that when he was brought to Bionifight (After a subsequent apocalaypse that happened at the final end of the old BZPRPG), the host fitted him with twin shackles that Restricted his powers, letting him only use his Elemental Hellfire.

Personality/Other: Severain is malicious, wicked, villainous, diabolical, ruthless, and just about any other word that means evil. He shows No mercy to any of his opponents, and will gladly kill them without a second thought. However, he seems to relate to the other Makuta in the Tournament, due to his long-standing coalition with the rest of the Brotherhood on his homeworld.

...Yeah. I was reading posts that were about the Old BZPRPG, and I was looking at just how,,, Over the top it was, and thought; "Hey, Bionifight is pretty over the top, too. How about I make a character from the Old BZPRPG Universe to participate in it?" And thus, Severain was born!

If I added any Inaccuracies or Overpowered powers, please let me know. And as always, I await his approval and round 3!

(Any resemblance between Severain and an existing old BZPRPG character is entirely coincidental)

Not approved. The hellfire is overpowered; either turn it into regular elemental fire, or have it take up two power slots.

Name: Naona
Species: Toa
Power/Weapon 1: Dual Escrima Sticks (Aluminium and hardwood construction)
Power/Weapon 2: Elemental Power of Stone
Power/Weapon 3: Kanohi Kakama

Appearance: Half a head shorter than most Toa, the youthful Stone Toa possesses the build of an agile warrior rather than the beaters her race is associated with. Her armour is sleek and impeccably polished, with strong emphasis placed upon the guard insignia attached to her chest plate. Two holsters are strapped to her legs, providing a location for her to store her Escrima sticks.

Brown is the order of the day when dealing with Naona's armour colours. Sharing the light brown of her native desert canyons are her torso, shoulders and powerful legs, while her mask and gauntleted hands contrast with a darker shade. Her arms are a dull silver, the only noticeable deviation from the norm excepting her earnest and determined amber eyes.

Bio: Consider the scenario: the Toa Mata have failed, disappearing beneath Kini-Nui with none the wiser knowing where they went. Makuta's grip on the island of Mata Nui strengthens every new day, and the population, bolstered by lesser Toa and foreign races brought by the machinations of the Great Spirit, live in constant fear of the Dark. It is a struggle to survive, to protect themselves from Makuta's people, but the battle is a losing one.

This is the world Naona was born in.

Her earliest memories are of the island's chaos and its effects on people, and of the valiant men and women who guarded her hometown of Po-koro from these dangers. She grew to admire these sentinels, enforcers of law and order in an unforgiving world, and vowed to join their ranks when she was ready. And indeed, she did, successfully applying to the Guard only mere weeks before.

She is inexperienced and still untouched by the suffering of the island, but Private Naona of the Po-koro Guard will gladly protect her village and Mata Nui from the dangers of Makuta.

Personality: Enthusiasm and a strong sense of justice defines the person Naona is. She is intensely dedicated to protecting the weak and helpless from all who would do harm, and very much enjoys her job. There is no hesitation or reluctance in her service to the Guard; it, her friends and other loved ones are considered worthy of her absolute loyalty, people who she will always fight for. Indeed, she possesses a very noble demeanour, much like a storytale knight.

Her use of language can be rather erratic, frequently shifting from a higher to lower register as she tries to find her role in society. Naona is usually a slightly serious person, and can be rather awkward when talking to people she does not know or figures of authority. It is easy to fluster her at times, no matter how strangely she attempts to hide it under a facade of total professionalism. Organisation and tidiness is important to her, and she finds some of the paperwork messes that her superiors create to be quite deplorable.

She vows that in the future, when she is an officer, her paperwork will be done rapidly and neatly arranged.

If she has the spare time, Naona will always try and spend it with her friends. While she may frequently elucidate upon the importance of working, the Toa of Stone knows that too much may lead to excessive stress, and takes to relaxation with zeal as well.

Po-koro is fortunate to have such an energetic and enthusiastic guard, and hopefully her spirits will not dampen in the future.

This one is approved.

The gem of Skype suggestions has struck again: 

Name: Terry Terrix, the Tarakava Hunter.

Species: Tread Toa.

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Power of Treads – can place/make any solid object into a tread (excluding other beings/characters) – which moves in whatever direction and at whatever speed he so desires. This power also allows him to reduce/increase the amount of friction between objects.  

Power/Weapon 2: Daggerang – a boomerang with a dagger-like blade on both ends. While anyone can throw it, it only ever comes back to him.

Power/Weapon 3: Bangarang – another boomerang, this one filled with an explosive material that can be detonated remotely by Terry’s will. Possessing a property similar to that of regeneration disks, it slowly reforms after each detonation.

Appearance: Having lost his legs to a Tarakava long ago, he killed that Tarakava and took its tread-legs for his own, sewing them in place using hair from his own back as stitches – or so he claims. His upper body is still that of a Toa, with muscular arms and torso, and his face is split into an uneven, toothy grin (we’ll just politely ignore the fact that most of the teeth aren't his).  

Bio: Devoting his entire life to the preservation and conservation or Tarakavas (except the one that allegedly ate his legs), Terry is a renowned hunter and killer of Tarakava poachers, favouring dirty tactics and cheesy one-liners. While he was in the middle of a heated swampland battle with his arch-rival Irwin Steve, he found himself suddenly teleported to the Bionifight facility.

Personality/Other: He speaks with a blatant Australian accent, and is known for his flowery language. He doesn't believe in honesty, fair play, following the rules, respecting authority, or paying taxes. In Xaeraz's his own shameless words, he’s a No Good Dirty Cheat.

MOC: TBA

This one is also approved.

It's 4 AM and I had this idea and it wouldn't leave me alone so I wrote it up and here it is. I'm probably going to hate this bio when I wake up later and rewrite it but who knows anymore.

Name: Venix

Species: Rahkshi

Power/Weapon 1: Silence, level seven

Power/Weapon 2: A pair of 12-gauge, triple barreled shotguns, loaded with flechette shells

Power/Weapon 3: Flight, in the usual rahk flight position, albeit slightly modified to handle digitgrade legs. In a pinch, an arm can be used to replace the missing leg for escape purposes, but the flight is slower and Venix cannot reach altitudes beyond a couple yards.

Appearance: LDD MOC-up (i'm witty)

Bio: An oddity among Bionifight’s crop of competitors, Venix hails from a universe of almost total peace. The makuta have been extinct for centuries after a great conflict with the Order of Mata Nui, the Dark Hunters fell apart and reintegrated into various societies, and visorak were contained on a few small islands in the southernmost portion of the Matoran Universe.

But amongst all the peace, the rahkshi armies of the Brotherhood sat, no orders given, no attention paid to them. So it was that Destral became a new civilization as rahkshi were forced to fend for themselves for the first time in forever. Eventually, a society arose from the ruined laboratories and workshops, a peaceful colony of armored former monsters.

Venix hails from the fifth century of a rahkshi-dominated Destral, raised from the slowly dwindling Antidermis vats to function as a guard for the island. She has become quite notable for her complete eschewing of traditional weaponry like staves and swords in favor of guns, as well as her meteoric rise in kraata levels. Rumor had it she was due to become the newest guard captain, but she may never know the answer now, having been brought to Bionifight.

Personality/Other: For a guard, Venix is surprisingly laid back, taking everything in stride and never seeming to get angry. She seems to float through life, events sliding off her armor like water. Despite her creepy appearance, Venix is a sweetheart when you can break through her dreamy state. That said, she does have a deep seated distaste for makuta and visorak alike, making them the only races she will always be coherent around. It’s just a shame her coherence is so annoyed at that point.

This one approved as well.

• Upvote 1

I see that Terry Terrix, arch-nemesis of the legendary Irwin Steve, got approved while

DARKIUS SHADOWFAX

Darkius Shadowfax...

Darkius Shadowfax...

(that's an echo by the way)

-didn't even get an honorable mention! I'm sure this was a mere oversight however, an accident. This is okay, though, because I actually wanted to make an adjustment to the character of Slaykill Murdrous: he is now a Makuta named Staburbax, a distant nephew of Makuta Teridax.

Changes will be found below:

Darkius Shadowfax

Species:

Krana Xa (The Krana Commander)

Power/Weapon 1:

I have the power of telepathy (I can communicate with others without speaking) and I can peer into the minds of the weak-minded (e.g. all throw-away non player characters.)

Power/Weapon 2: [Another power or weapon/tool]

I have a large cordak gatling gun.

Power/Weapon 3: [Another power or weapon/tool]

I have a fearsome double-bladed spear that also serves as an awesome Kohlii staff. I can play a friendly game of Kohlii with someone, then kill them when I lose.

Appearance: 

I am black, covered in labrynth like ridges and have two narrow eye slits. I am about a foot tall, but don't let my size fool you. I am deadly. I currently possess the body of a hulking, armored MAKUTA who is covered in scars and ceremonial tattoos. He wears a large black trenchcoat.

Bio: 

I am a Krana. I once served the Bahrag, but now I only serve myself.

We were once tasked by Mata-Nui himself with cleaning the dirt off of his metallic body, and how did the Toa respond to this? These so called defenders of goodness and light? They attacked us! Destroying our Bohrok shells, stringing us along on ropes like we were in a chain-gang; burning us, freezing us, drowning us! They persecuted us in the name of Mata-Nui, and yet it was he who had given us our noble task!

I remember in the aftermath of one such assault, that as I stood amongst the wreckage and destruction, I wanted to break down and weep... but I had no eyeballs. Or tearducts. I could not even grieve for the fallen!

Eventually, the Toa realized their error and apologized, but it was too late. I now realized the these so called "Toa" were the real evil.

It was then I met Makuta Staburbax. When Makuta Teridax had planned to overthrow Mata-Nui, Staburbax had instead encouraged his fellow Makuta to peaceful protest, suggesting non-violent sit-ins, picket lines, and submitting a petition that clearly defined their grievances with their current work conditions. Makuta Teridax, disgusted with Staburbax's pacifistic ways, banished him from the Makuta brotherhood.

Staburbax tried to join various Matoran communities, but was shunned and reviled for mere association. Discovering he had a knack for floral arrangement, he once opened his own flower shop called, "STABURBAX'S FLORAL SENSATIONS" but his store's byline, "I promise I won't kill you," was not enough to assure potential customers of his trustworthiness. Additionally, he found that his mask of Shadows kept killing all of the plants he kept in his store for lack of sunlight.

Outcast and alone, our pain brought us together, and we became a team- he lends me his body, and I give him the peace of mind that he yearns for.

My purpose is to wipe the earth clean... of everything.

Personality/Other: [Gender? Is there any other information that is useful to know?]

Krana are a genderless species, but Staburbax is male.

I am dark, brooding, and prone to violent mood swings.

Edited by Ichthys

bluefish.jpg

One Way,

One Truth,

One Life

Players of Bionifight Infinite!

Let it be known that we have heard your cries! Ever since the beginning, we hosts have denied you one thing time and time again whenever new characters were submitted. You have begged, pleaded, raged, and typed out half-hearted rants!

But we have heard, and we have listened. I bring you:

MECHS!

Ok but seriously I'm done with that BS up there let's just skip to the part that'll be slapped into the first post of the RPG within the next few days.

MECH PROFILE

The Organizers have decided to provide an additional award for good behaviour! Any fighters who have behaved themselves may, if they so choose, apply to have the Bionifight engineers build them a mech. However, there is a cost: any fighter who wishes to have a mech must pay three lives. In addition, while operating a mech, fighters will not have access to their usual powers - this has been done by the Organizers to maintain something resembling balance in the arena. Powers granted by Infinite Gems do not count here.

Mech Name: [What the Mech is called]

Pilot Name: [Which character pilots the mech?]

Power/Weapon 1: [A power, elemental or otherwise - or a weapon/tool]

Power/Weapon 2: [Another power or weapon/tool]

Power/Weapon 3: [Another power or weapon/tool]

Appearance: [What does your mech look like? What is it made of?]

Other: [is there any other information that is useful to know?]

---

So, here's the deal: not every character can get a mech. There will be an in-game announcement within the next few days via the Host, which shall serve as the official introductory point for the mechs. Characters will pay three lives if they wish to have a mech built for them.

Only characters deemed trustworthy or have followed the tournament rules by the Bionifight staff (Host and Queen) will be given the opportunity to have a mech built, should they so choose.

Once your character has been approved in-game for a mech, you may then post the profile here for approval - along with the profile of the pilot for re-approval. That last bit will just make things a bit easier for me organization-wise.

Anyway, that's all I have for now. Have fun.

E: Also - since they have not been officially added in yet, think of this like the planning topic; if you see something here that needs re-working, or would like to make a suggestion on how it could be improved before being finalized, feel free to comment. :)

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 7

Let's see.... Xara has followed the rules really well.... she has eleven lives.....

Does she need a mech? Probably not.

Should I make one for her anyway? Yes. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Question:

How big will these mechs be? Will Powered Armor be allowed? Will skyscraper tall mechs be allowed?

Also, how will thee mechs be piloted? Will they be piloted like a plane, or is there some sort of neural interface involved? Will that be determined by the specifics in the profile?

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

Question:

How big will these mechs be? Will Powered Armor be allowed? Will skyscraper tall mechs be allowed?

Also, how will thee mechs be piloted? Will they be piloted like a plane, or is there some sort of neural interface involved? Will that be determined by the specifics in the profile?

1. Mechs will be about 2.5x larger than their pilot.

2. Powered armor will be allowed, but as with everything, shall be judged on a case by case basis.

3. Skyscraper tall mechs will not be approved.

4. Piloting method shall be determined by specifics in the profiles, yes.

• Upvote 4

Hm...

Given that this batch of contestants is quite the rowdy bunch and Anna isn't online 24/7...

I propose the Enforcer taking a few apprentices. Set up a formal "Bureau of Enforcement" or something.

Basically, the idea would be that the Enforcer trains a few of the well-behaved fighters to enforce order in the facility. They wouldn't get any of the Enforcer's power cancelation abilities, but they would be given the right to forcibly break up any altercations with the Enforcer turning a blind eye to them or even supporting them. The cost of this is that they would be monitored (probably through a wire/bug and a tiny camera placed on their person) to make sure that they don't abuse their power, with video and audio evidence being present if they do.

Thoughts?

I also volunteer Xara. And the colossi.

After the colossi just killed half of the commercial sector? I think not.

Xara, on the other hand, has the necessary skills, hasn't started any fights, and has completely followed the rules thus far. She's proven to the Enforcer that she's trustworthy, since she immediately told him about the gem she and Kat found. 

And to be honest, it would give her something to do where her skills could be put to good use. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hm...

Given that this batch of contestants is quite the rowdy bunch and Anna isn't online 24/7...

I propose the Enforcer taking a few apprentices. Set up a formal "Bureau of Enforcement" or something.

Basically, the idea would be that the Enforcer trains a few of the well-behaved fighters to enforce order in the facility. They wouldn't get any of the Enforcer's power cancelation abilities, but they would be given the right to forcibly break up any altercations with the Enforcer turning a blind eye to them or even supporting them. The cost of this is that they would be monitored (probably through a wire/bug and a tiny camera placed on their person) to make sure that they don't abuse their power, with video and audio evidence being present if they do.

Thoughts?

Tarsus is up for anything that'll allow him to crack a few skulls.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Hm...

Thoughts?

An interesting idea. I agree that Xara would certainly be offered the chance to join this squad; I'm not sure who else would be, however. I don't believe this is something that we can implement immediately, but I shall corner both Blade and Chro and see what they think.

• Upvote 1

I was actually kind of surprised that the Hellfire was the thing that got this character unapproved. Edited to a much more modest power.

So, I'm going to a Scout camp this weekend, and when I'm gone, knowing my luck, the 3rd round will be well underway. But as I depart BZP (Temporarily), I'd like to submit a post for a New character.

Power/Weapon 1: Blade of Oblivion (A gigantic black blade, almost as tall as he is, imbued with the power of the void. If it is removed from his hand, He can recall it by teleporting it back into his hand)

Power/Weapon 2: Chain Lightning: Can launch extensive arcs of red-tinted Lightning that can hit multiple targets.

Power/Weapon 3: Two large wings primarily used for flight, but can also be used as shields to protect against attacks.

Appearance: Tall and Physically Imposing, Severain’s ferocious armour is Jet black, with many blood-red spikes and highlights dotted around. His mask looks like a fearsome dragon’s skull, and his vicious eyes are a cold blood red. It was said that when he appeared on battle, his frightening appearance made anyone who laid eyes upon him run away in terror.

Bio: Hailing from the Universe of the Old BZPRPG, Severain was one of the highest ranking Makuta, and was best known for leading an army to Ta-Koro and razing it to the ground. His powers and feats were so great, that when he was brought to Bionifight (After a subsequent apocalaypse that happened at the final end of the old BZPRPG), the host fitted him with twin shackles that Restricted his powers, letting him only use his Elemental Hellfire.

Personality/Other: Severain is malicious, wicked, villainous, diabolical, ruthless, and just about any other word that means evil. He shows No mercy to any of his opponents, and will gladly kill them without a second thought. However, he seems to relate to the other Makuta in the Tournament, due to his long-standing coalition with the rest of the Brotherhood on his homeworld.

...Yeah. I was reading posts that were about the Old BZPRPG, and I was looking at just how,,, Over the top it was, and thought; "Hey, Bionifight is pretty over the top, too. How about I make a character from the Old BZPRPG Universe to participate in it?" And thus, Severain was born!

If I added any Inaccuracies or Overpowered powers, please let me know. And as always, I await his approval and round 3!

(Any resemblance between Severain and an existing old BZPRPG character is entirely coincidental)

(Note: I was considering giving him Plasma powers, but that would've still made him Overpowered. Even if the Chain Lightning is just as overpowered... Well, still 40 possible Kraata powers to go!

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

I was actually kind of surprised that the Hellfire was the thing that got this character unapproved. Edited to a much more modest power.

Power/Weapon 2: Chain Lightning: Can launch extensive arcs of red-tinted Lightning that can hit multiple targets.

(Note: I was considering giving him Plasma powers, but that would've still made him Overpowered. Even if the Chain Lightning is just as overpowered... Well, still 40 possible Kraata powers to go!

You'll need to change the bio to reflect the power change; also, the Host would not directly interfere with a fighter in the manner that you have described. 

I would volunteer Skull Carrier for the duty, but I can guess who would cry foul over that, and what exactly the reason for crying foul would be. Him not being active in Bionifight long enough. Oh well, if not I'll just have him spy on everyone through spiders on the ceiling then.

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

Bio: Hailing from the Universe of the Old BZPRPG, Severain was one of the highest ranking Makuta, and was best known for leading an army to Ta-Koro and razing it to the ground. However, so great were his powers and feats, that during his last battle near the end of the world, he was imprisoned and fitted with Shackles that restricted most of his powers, save for his Chain Lightning.

Fixed for (Hopefully) The last time. Better?

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Name: "Seven," real (but forgotten) name is Laefing

Species: Degenerate Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Power of Hunger. Similar to the Kraata power of Hunger, Seven can, if in physical contact with a being, sap their strength and energy away - and in turn, make himself stronger, creating a self-perpetuating cycle of energy consumption which, should the enemy not break free from the grip within fifteen seconds, will prove almost impossible for an enemy to break free from alone. However, this also extends to actual feeding - best effects are gained via the actual ingestion of enemies/living victims, either in part or in whole. Often, after grabbing onto an enemy, Seven will attempt to take a bite out of them.

Power/Weapon 2: Enhanced Physical Strength - Seven is powerful enough to rival any sub-type Skakdi or even any of the three Steltian species in sheer physical strength, although a Toa wearing a Pakari will still edge out over him. In fits of extreme rage, he is possibly even capable of ripping the arms off of those who he's fighting against, normally proceeding to eat them afterwards.

Power/Weapon 3: Rahkshi staff. Obtained from an unknown type of Rahkshi, this Rahkshi staff shares the near-invulnerability of all Rahkshi staffs, but one end is shaped like a Lerahk's staff but with a third point in the center, all three of them being quite sharp, while the other end is a very sharp blade, similar to that of a Naginata. Seven calls it his "knork."

Appearance: Seven is a very large being, only slightly reminiscent of being a Toa. He is now rather close to the size of a leader class Steltian when standing straight, although hunched over as he normally is, he's much closer to the size of a Gladiator Steltian such as Krekka...which is still quite large. His armour is primarily a shade of sickly slate-grey, although it has various rust spots over it, and his skin underneath is a hue of purple that appears black in all but the best light. His mask, formerly a Miru, has now fused to his face, and has adopted a much more predatory profile - as well, when Seven smiles that great, large, Miru grin, many fangs can be seen. Down his back run spines similar to those of Skakdi or (more accurately) Rahkshi, and his hands and feet have claws that he uses when fighting hand-to-hand. He also has a mask he keeps with him, either worn on a necklace or held in one hand as Seven lurches along the facility. This mask is a russet copper hue, and is a Kanohi Rode - however, it has numerous tooth marks in it and a quite noticable crack, making it completely unusable and merely an affectation Seven carries with him. He calls it "Six."

Bio: When he was originally created, Seven was known as Laefing. Laefing was a Toa of Light and a hero among his people, and like other Toa from his home universe, went by a number almost as much as by his name - Seven. Others, such as Nine and Ten, would have known of him and possibly met him. However, early on in his history, he was captured by the Makuta, before they were all sent away. These Makuta tortured him, and they twisted him, trying to create the perfect soldier for themselves, a Toa of Shadow, who could fight the other heroes of the land. Eventually these Makuta disappeared, leaving only the unfinished Seven, a slavening beast of nothing but hunger, mutated now into a larger version of his formerly handsome self, resplendent with teeth and claws and spines like a Rahkshi. Eventually he escaped his now-unwatched cell, breaking free from the chains he had been in. He went on the search for others he knew, and found one, named Six. Nobody knows for sure what happened to Six, although judging by the mask that Seven has carried with him since Six's disappearance...it can be guessed at.

While on the hunt for Nine, however, Seven was teleported to the Bionifight facility, and while he has no real knowledge of who it is that is in this place, he believes he can thrive...and that he smells a couple familiar scents in the facility as well.

Personality/Other: Seven is cruel. Seven is sadistic. Seven truly cares only for himself and his stomach, and no others. This is not to say, however, that he is unintelligent. Seven is a predator, and reflects that in his intelligence - it is built around hunting and destroying his enemies and nothing else, but he is very smart when it relates to that, and knows very well what to do. He is also very perceptive, and doesn't miss details - and he isn't gullible, either. However, despite all this, his mind can truthfully be said to be 'gone,' in the sense that Laefing, the man who once was there, isn't anymore - or if he is, he has no power. Seven is simply the animal that was left behind.

• Upvote 3

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Depending on its actual functions, it might.

Name: "Seven," real (but forgotten) name is Laefing

Species: Degenerate Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Power of Hunger. Similar to the Kraata power of Hunger, Seven can, if in physical contact with a being, sap their strength and energy away - and in turn, make himself stronger, creating a self-perpetuating cycle of energy consumption which, should the enemy not break free from the grip within fifteen seconds, will prove almost impossible for an enemy to break free from alone. However, this also extends to actual feeding - best effects are gained via the actual ingestion of enemies/living victims, either in part or in whole. Often, after grabbing onto an enemy, Seven will attempt to take a bite out of them.

Power/Weapon 2: Enhanced Physical Strength - Seven is powerful enough to rival any sub-type Skakdi or even any of the three Steltian species in sheer physical strength, although a Toa wearing a Pakari will still edge out over him. In fits of extreme rage, he is possibly even capable of ripping the arms off of those who he's fighting against, normally proceeding to eat them afterwards.

Power/Weapon 3: Rahkshi staff. Obtained from an unknown type of Rahkshi, this Rahkshi staff shares the near-invulnerability of all Rahkshi staffs, but one end is shaped like a Lerahk's staff but with a third point in the center, all three of them being quite sharp, while the other end is a very sharp blade, similar to that of a Naginata. Seven calls it his "knork."

Appearance: Seven is a very large being, only slightly reminiscent of being a Toa. He is now rather close to the size of a leader class Steltian when standing straight, although hunched over as he normally is, he's much closer to the size of a Gladiator Steltian such as Krekka...which is still quite large. His armour is primarily a shade of sickly slate-grey, although it has various rust spots over it, and his skin underneath is a hue of purple that appears black in all but the best light. His mask, formerly a Miru, has now fused to his face, and has adopted a much more predatory profile - as well, when Seven smiles that great, large, Miru grin, many fangs can be seen. Down his back run spines similar to those of Skakdi or (more accurately) Rahkshi, and his hands and feet have claws that he uses when fighting hand-to-hand. He also has a mask he keeps with him, either worn on a necklace or held in one hand as Seven lurches along the facility. This mask is a russet copper hue, and is a Kanohi Rode - however, it has numerous tooth marks in it and a quite noticable crack, making it completely unusable and merely an affectation Seven carries with him. He calls it "Six."

Bio: When he was originally created, Seven was known as Laefing. Laefing was a Toa of Light and a hero among his people, and like other Toa from his home universe, went by a number almost as much as by his name - Seven. Others, such as Nine and Ten, would have known of him and possibly met him. However, early on in his history, he was captured by the Makuta, before they were all sent away. These Makuta tortured him, and they twisted him, trying to create the perfect soldier for themselves, a Toa of Shadow, who could fight the other heroes of the land. Eventually these Makuta disappeared, leaving only the unfinished Seven, a slavening beast of nothing but hunger, mutated now into a larger version of his formerly handsome self, resplendent with teeth and claws and spines like a Rahkshi. Eventually he escaped his now-unwatched cell, breaking free from the chains he had been in. He went on the search for others he knew, and found one, named Six. Nobody knows for sure what happened to Six, although judging by the mask that Seven has carried with him since Six's disappearance...it can be guessed at.

While on the hunt for Nine, however, Seven was teleported to the Bionifight facility, and while he has no real knowledge of who it is that is in this place, he believes he can thrive...and that he smells a couple familiar scents in the facility as well.

Personality/Other: Seven is cruel. Seven is sadistic. Seven truly cares only for himself and his stomach, and no others. This is not to say, however, that he is unintelligent. Seven is a predator, and reflects that in his intelligence - it is built around hunting and destroying his enemies and nothing else, but he is very smart when it relates to that, and knows very well what to do. He is also very perceptive, and doesn't miss details - and he isn't gullible, either. However, despite all this, his mind can truthfully be said to be 'gone,' in the sense that Laefing, the man who once was there, isn't anymore - or if he is, he has no power. Seven is simply the animal that was left behind.

Seven approved. In probably any other RPG the power to eat people would not be okay, but it's balanced by the fact that characters can feasibly be instantly recovered due to the medical bay's systems.

• Upvote 3

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Name : President Fani Varentain

Species : Makuta

Power/Weapon 1 : Kaleidoscope, the second True Magic. An ability ranked among the most prestigious achievements of thaumaturgy. The second True Magic proves, demonstrates and substantiates the existence of alternate and parallel worlds and to a knowledgeable practitioner, allows for the manipulation of them. Varentain can use this ability to pull a single parallel object into his own universe. For all intents and purposes, it functions the same as the object from the root universe. An interesting property of this is that should the two objects interact, both will collapse/expand into 4-D menger sponges before crumbling away

Power/Weapon 2 : Kanohi Mohtrek. The weakening effects of the Bionifight facility limits him to two alternate and unpowered self(s) at a time

Power/Weapon 3 : Elemental Alignment of Imaginary Numbers. A skilled practitioner with his element, Varentain is able to create a field of bounded space (approximately three square meters) around him that imposes his concept of self unto it. Unlike Ezezko, a chronic loser, Varentain is a being of effortless talent, good fortune and an adroit politician, happy with and skilled at shifting blame and tragedy onto others. The effect of this field is to redirect all incoming misfortune away from him, piling it unto others

Appearance : Eschewing the eldritch or imposing trappings of his cohorts, Varentain modeled his appearance in the shape of a handsome and austere toa he knew early in his life. His armor is modeled like a cross between the outfit of a defined dignitary and the chain / splint-mail armor of his trusted bodyguards. His armor is a mixture of deep cerise and muted white

Bio : Fani Varentain is first and foremost a patriot. He has recently led his nation through a morally challenging and ethically murky civil war. He gained his power over the second True Magic through contact with the corpse's heart, part of a set of enchanted viscera and bones owing their origin to his world's creator figure

Other : Varentain possesses an at-odds mixture of selfishness and selflessness. The former driven by his unending reserve of the later for the good of his country. He talks little of his life before becoming president and has thrown away all old friends and contacts in the name of his goal, a shining future for his nation and it's people

...but close to it

Name: Oxokoro

Species: Toa of Earth

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental power of Earth

Power/Weapon 2: Quake Scythe - A scythe-shaped tool that instead of a blade, it has a pointed hammer tip which he tends to drive into the ground. Really helps create those earthquakes quickly.

Power/Weapon 3: Cloak of shadows - Don’t let the name fool you, it mostly allows him to seemingly disappear and reappear elsewhere. Really it is a reality-warping cloak, so illusionists keep on your toes!

Appearance: He is a very dark toa, the black armor he wears shines like obsidian. On his face is a powerless mask in the shape of a miru nuva, rumors amongst his fellows that it actually the legendary mask of Lewa Nuva, pried from his face and turned black with corruption.

Bio: The survivor of a war with the Makuta and their armies, Oxokoro was one of the last Toa of earth alive after a final battle brought Metru Nui to ruin and damaged Mata Nui's mind. Tired and broken, he was rescued from his dying world by the mysterious (and rather short, not to mention fleshy) leader of an interdimension organization called "The Brotherhood of Darkness" (name pending). From there he quickly rose amongst the ranks to work by his master's side obtaining numerous new abilities and taking countless worlds in the name of the Brotherhood and recruiting countless more. In his latest mission, he has been assigned to infiltrate the Bionifight tournament, collect the gems and maybe recruit more people to their cause. He maintains a psychic link to his master at all times, his master carrying control over the connection. He hopes to keep it a secret by never making contact until the Host and Queen are dealt with, and the stones secured. The Host may not even know what he is in for.

Personality/Other: Oxokoro is a hardened figure from his years at war, polite but firm, but easily able to outthink even the greatest, most depraved opponent. Strong in mind, he tends to be distant, never showing emotion to anyone, not even his master. He chooses his allies carefully, for usually those are the people he is told to recruit.

Oxokoro, the inter-dimensional soldier

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

This may or may not have been inspired by Ravyn. :D

Name: Arkie
Species: Toa
Power 1: Freezing iron; works the same as the normal iron element, but constructs created and metals manipulated by it give off a noticeable chill.
Weapon 2: Great Kanohi Hau
Weapon 3: A crossbow- Arkie has thirty bolts in addition to being able to create them using her element.
Appearance: Arkie is tall and slender, bearing white and silver armour. Her left arm is cybernetic due to her having been born without one, and the rest of her armour is covered in scorch-marks, scratches and dents. The cybernetic arm offers no extra abilities.
Image: Here. (Minus the crossbow.)
Bio: From the same alternate universe as Ravyn and Dayeth, Arkie is the daughter of two Outsiders members, Kouyran and Ayar. She was a teenager when Makuta’s forces conquered Obsidian Outpost, and as her mother died during the attack and her father disappeared after the battle, Arkie was raised from then on by the other Outsiders. Becoming highly skilled with a crossbow, she was able to construct herself a cybernetic arm for herself and was teleported into Bionifight shortly after meeting Kouyran for the first time after Obsidian Outpost and discovering, to her shock and disgust, that he had transformed himself into a Dark Valkyr.
Personality: Arkie is grim, reserved and militaristic, very far removed from how she used to be before she was separated from her parents. 

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

Somehow I get the feeling that the Cloak of shadows Isn't going to get approved...

Well its meant to be more illusionary than teleport-y So if someone was smart and looked for say... a shadow or had a gem of illusion- (Considering Tahnok has that gem now that is my mistake) *face-palm* Heck I can go switch it out with a working Miru Nuva-shaped miru is it doesn't work out.

waffleman2010.png

OOC: Kuro has gained the Gem of Grounding. This gem can weaken electrical attacks against the bearer, and makes them immune to shock when touching the ground.

All Electric/Lightning users beware.

Weaken electrical attacks.... so it'll do nothing against the physical impact and burns caused by a lightning bolt? 

Edited by Roman Torchwick