Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

Except Scriva already killed her Dayeth - if this version of Scriva even fought one in the first place. 

True, but seeing her again is probably not going to bring up the best of memories, either.

And if we've already established that Sal and Scriva recognise each other, and that Sal is actually the canon Sal from Asylum, then it should stand to reason that Scriva still has all of her burns (as they covered a sizable amount of her body over there), which gives me grounds to believe that she did fight a Dayeth at some point until future evidence proves otherwise.

You mean the "I'll leave you alone if you leave me alone" deal? That's probably not an agreement you'd really want to be breaking, if Dayeth really does wind up being the new Herald of Fear... 

When you make a deal to become the head of an eldritch fear god's army that wants to kill all life in the multiverse it kind of invalidates any deals made prior that have to do with leaving people alone.

He's got a point.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

How exactly is Sal still fighting? Her hand has been torn to shreds, and her legs have two large holes in them that should make it impossible to stand, let alone jump. We also just went over how pain should be able to break a Toa's concentration, so there should be no way she can jump on her injured legs while simultaneously conjuring up a powerful lightning bolt.

Really though, this comes down to a more important question. What exactly constitutes a "KO" in the Sota Games? With the Bionifight Tournament, it was easy. If your character should be dead, they're out. Here, that definition isn't as distinct. Does the character actually have to be unconscious, or can they be damaged beyond the capability to fight?

Edited by Click

How exactly is Sal still fighting? Her hand has been torn to shreds, and her legs have two large holes in them that should make it impossible to stand, let alone jump. We also just went over how pain should be able to break a Toa's concentration, so there should be no way she can jump on her injured legs while simultaneously conjuring up a powerful lightning bolt.

Really though, this comes down to a more important question. What exactly constitutes a "KO" in the Sota Games? With the Bionifight Tournament, it was easy. If your character should be dead, they're out. Here, that definition isn't as distinct. Does the character actually have to be unconscious, or can they be damaged beyond the capability to fight?

Damaged beyond capability to fight.

Speaking of the Sota games, I'm extending them until Sunday...if only so I can say who is KO'd and who isn't. Just going to say, by the sound of it, Sal would have been teleported out.

If you are injured to the point where normal combat is near-impossible for you, you're considered KO'd. Also if you're literally knocked unconscious.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Actually, not even thermal vision would work, since it would be seeing infrared light. Hollis is bending ALL light.

Also, I still don't understand how Thak is even seeing; heat vision uses infrared light. That's pretty obvious, given that's how real heat vision works, and Hollis is bending all light away from Thak's eyes...

Eh, I tend to think that Av-beings only control the Visible Light portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. We start saying they can manipulate Infrared or Ultraviolet as well then it raises troubling questions about whether they could also control radio waves, or x-rays (a Toa of X-Rays might be kind of cool actually...)

I don't think we've had any of our light users wield anything beyond the visible spectrum, but if we have and I just missed it, then we can always say that since Hollis is a Turaga his range is more limited

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Eh, I tend to think that Av-beings only control the Visible Light portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. 

I've always thought the same. If Av-Toa can manipulate infrared light, that means they'd have to be able to see infrared light, and frankly I think Av-Toa are OP enough without them having extra vision powers as well. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'd say that Av-Toa can only use the visible light spectrum. That's all that's ever been shown in the canon, after all, and if we start trying to add on the rest of the spectrum that just makes for an overpowered element compared to everything else.

Balance is (slightly) important.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

That has... interesting consequences when it comes to lasers. I'm fairly sure they still work when just using the visible spectrum.

Well that is what the L in laser stands for. Start using other frequencies on the EM spectrum and they start getting called masers, xasers or uvasers, for example. Admittedly such things often just get referred to as lasers anyway, just because the general public probably has no idea what a uvaser is but the distinction is there

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Dayeth...the deal is off"

You mean the "I'll leave you alone if you leave me alone" deal? That's probably not an agreement you'd really want to be breaking, if Dayeth really does wind up being the new Herald of Fear...

To the contrary. It just moves her up the hitlist.

And now there's a team. :)

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm not sure why Av-Toa would suddenly be unable to cut using lasers. We already know that they can burn through metal, all it would take is a particularity thin laser to turn it into a cut.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Damaged beyond capability to fight.

Speaking of the Sota games, I'm extending them until Sunday...if only so I can say who is KO'd and who isn't. Just going to say, by the sound of it, Sal would have been teleported out.

If you are injured to the point where normal combat is near-impossible for you, you're considered KO'd. Also if you're literally knocked unconscious.

1. Actually, as written here (with no issues mentioned immediately afterwards, I might add)...

IC: Salera ("Five-Knuckled Sal") - Coliseum

Option Two it is, then. Can't say I didn't - Son of a Brakas...!

Taking the movement of the shards as a sign that the being before her had decided that it wasn't planning on going down quietly, Salera proceeded to take a step forward, only to be confronted with the newfound pain in her legs. Throwing her hands out in front of her to prevent her face from colliding into the ground below, she glanced back momentarily to assess the damage, only for the knowledge to enrage her even more. While her right leg had suffered a slightly less severe wound than originally intended due to it being in motion, allowing the shard to slice through her flesh without so much as grazing her fibula, the one aimed at her left struck true, even going so far as to bury itself a few centimeters into her tibia upon impact. Seeing as how she already knew of the being's control over these things, either by some type of power or a more direct method such as telekinesis, leaving the thing inside of her wound wasn't exactly something she was willing to gamble on.

Reaching back towards her leg and wrapping her fingers around the projectile, the Vo-Toa growled in agony, tightening her grip and ripping it straight out of the bone it was embedded in before half-heartedly throwing it back towards its owner.

Her breaths becoming more frantic as she struggled to lift herself up, she began to take stock of what still remained in her arsenal of tricks. One of her legs was shot, the other with an injury that would most likely hamper her reaction time. Her elemental reserves had been somewhat depleted by her last few attacks, but she still had just enough to get by. Despite the injuries she was suffering from, she had managed to activate her mask through far worse before, so doing so now wouldn't pose much of a problem.

All in all, if she had to estimate her odds of success, she figured she had a fifty-fifty shot of pulling off what she had in mind.

Feeding her energy into the air once again, she returned to her feet, only to begin limping towards her opponent once more.

... Sal has one deep puncture wound in her in her left leg, and a gash that is somewhat less so running along the outside of her right, due to that limb being in motion at the time of impact (hence why she is surprised that the shard cutting through her right leg got stuck when it should've went clean through her in the post immediately afterwards).

2. In Sal's bio (which can be easily found by clicking on the link in my signature), she was stated to have severe anger issues due to her time as a castaway on the island of Zakaz (i.e. an island full of Skakdi who are probably more likely to bury a hatchet into your face than to hold a civilised conversation), which was approved by a GM since our characters are actually fighting in the first place. With that in mind, her injuries, while painful, would also serve to feed into that anger, providing a (hopefully) reasonable explanation as to why she would be able to summon said lighting, as people IRL have been known to force themselves to do things in similar states through sheer willpower alone.

3. Speaking as someone who has previously had one of their own calves ripped open (an injury that was two or three inches deep and required ten stitches to close) by a broken dirt bike clutch IRL, the fact that I was still able to walk on it leads me to believe that the action in question would still remain inside the realm of possibility, though I will certainly entertain the idea that I may, in fact, be wrong so that this discussion can remain civil. :)

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Speaking as someone who has previously had one of their own calves ripped open (an injury that was two or three inches deep and required ten stitches to close)

Ouch. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah.

My dad wasn't exactly thrilled that he had to spend part of his birthday in the hospital that year.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

The one slicing through her flesh can make sense for her being able to walk on it. Not the one that actually landed itself in bone, though, and especially not if she pulled it out. As for the anger helping compared to sheer willpower/etc. and the pain feeding it - pain often will break concentration, even if it does sharpen your anger, and anger in the sense of severe anger issues definitely won't help with clear and careful thinking or concentration of the sort that might be needed to mentally use powers and such like that. At least, not with much control. She might be able to release her element and such - just kinda as a burst of power rather than as a directed attack - but I definitely don't think using her mask or something like that would be likely to work.

Beyond that, if her hand is torn up, she has a bad laceration in one leg, and then the other leg has a puncture wound that penetrated bone - that's not likely to be somebody who is going to continue fighting much, even with pain feeding anger and anger helping numb the pain in some weird sort of cycle. That's more like the point where you're keeping yourself alive and more likely to try and just get away, and that's definitely not a collection of injuries you can really fight with. It'd be rather likely for Sal to be teleported out after sustaining those, by my view.

EDIT: Almost forgot. Good job with the dirt bike. That's one of the few things I've managed not to hurt myself with.

Edited by Grochi of Potoos

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

1. Actually, as written here (with no issues mentioned immediately afterwards, I might add)...

I didn't bring it up earlier because Scriva was doing it IC. She told Sal several times that she was in no condition to fight, and I was hoping that would be the end of it, until your most recent post.

2. In Sal's bio (which can be easily found by clicking on the link in my signature), she was stated to have severe anger issues due to her time as a castaway on the island of Zakaz (i.e. an island full of Skakdi who are probably more likely to bury a hatchet into your face than to hold a civilised conversation), which was approved by a GM since our characters are actually fighting in the first place. With that in mind, her injuries, while painful, would also serve to feed into that anger, providing a (hopefully) reasonable explanation as to why she would be able to summon said lighting, as people IRL have been known to force themselves to do things in similar states through sheer willpower alone.

Yeah, Grochi beat me to this, but as much as pain feeds anger and can lead to extraordinary physical feats (The guy from 127 Hours comes to mind), it's not going to help here. Elemental powers require concentration, not anger or strength. As we just went over with Ismekne, excruciating pain should limit your elemental power usage.

3. Speaking as someone who has previously had one of their own calves ripped open (an injury that was two or three inches deep and required ten stitches to close) by a broken dirt bike clutch IRL, the fact that I was still able to walk on it leads me to believe that the action in question would still remain inside the realm of possibility, though I will certainly entertain the idea that I may, in fact, be wrong so that this discussion can remain civil. :)

This injury was caused by a large, sharp piece of stone flying into her leg, aiming to tear through armor, muscle, and bone. Not an accidental cut with a mountain bike (though I'm sure that wasn't fun either).

Maybe I should've PMed you or something to clarify this, but the stuff Scriva was saying IC is pretty much what people have been discussing OOC for several days now, even before it actually got brought up in this topic. 

I was hoping that would be enough to make you realise Sal isn't really in any condition to continue fighting; apparently I was wrong, and I apologise for not making my intent clearer. 

1. Sal was only using one leg to propel herself forward (the one with the lesser injury), hence the additional activation of said Pakari. I always imagined that her rage had more of a "tunnel vision" effect on her as well, leaving her with enough focus to pull of the intended effects of her elementalabilities/Kanohi powers. Otherwise, they'd kind of be rendered unusable, which would defeat the purpose of having them in the first place.

2. That was actually for clarification purposes, Click, as the first post you made about said issue in this topic implied that both of her legs were equally as bad, which was technically not the case.

3. Her power usage was limited, though; the first time she was raining down lighting, there were multiple continuous bolts, as she could not ascertain Berekzo's exact position from behind his shield. This time, however, she only had enough focus to call down one, and I haven't been writing her as if she was running a marathon with said injuries.

4. Taking the weight of the frame, the engine, the gas tank, and everything else into consideration as it fell, I find it hard to believe that the wounds wouldn't be comparable in some fashion. And if we take Berekzo's size into account, not all of its shards would probably be as big as you're suggesting either, as they would be more likely to constrict its bodily movements when armored up.

5. Several days in which I, the player behind said character, had no OOC involvement whatsoever in this discussion, because I was unaware that it was even taking place. My inner Ravyn wants to say something snarky concerning this, but I shall refrain from doing so as it would provide no relevance to the topic at hand.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

This is pretty much the same argument we had recently regarding Ismekne - a person who has a debilitating, agonising injury shouldn't be in any state of mind to properly channel their powers - the fact that Sal is allegedly blinded by anger would probably make that worse.

And something else that I don't think anyone's brought up yet: blood loss. With two giant holes in her legs, a mangled hand and a myriad of other injuries, Sal should probably be on the verge of passing out. 

Name: Deraz/Mocletir
Species: Toa/ Experimental Makuta Mask
Faction: Cultist of 
Power/Weapon 1 & 2: The Mocletir has the power to transform the user's body into a kind of extremely viscous liquid. This composition renders the user impervious to sharp weapons and most types of blunt force, as the user can just reform their mass, and allows them to slip through extremely small spaces. This ability has limited offensive abilities, as follows: The creation of tendrils out of the user's mass. However, this use of the power depletes the user's body mass, meaning they can only use one or two significantly long ones at once. 
The user cannot return to original form unless their mass is in the normal shape.
Power/Weapon 3: A sort of 'sixth sense'. As Deraz and the Mocletir share the same body and senses, the Mocletir can use Deraz's senses to notice what Deraz could have missed and inform him.
Appearance: A normal-height Toa, with an odd mask that is constantly shifting. When tranformed, appearences vary, but he is always a sort of gooey metallic color.
Bio: Deraz was an average Toa Hagah originally. His timeline progressed fairly normally, but instead of the first Hagah immedietly rebelling when they discovered the Makuta's corruptness, they covertly informed the other teams. Deraz snuck into his Makuta's lab, where he found an odd mask; the Mocletir. It bonded to him, and taking control of his body forced him to escape. After some time, he was vworped to the Cult, and the Mocletir still controlling his body, he ended up as a Cultist of Fear. The Mocletir almost never lets him control his own body, and instead he is forced to watch as his body is forced to do terrible things.
Personality/Other: The Mocletir is cruel and sadistic, little better then an animal with a cunning intellegence. Think Venom from Spider-Man. Deraz has become grim and overly serious, burning with rage against the Mocletir. A far cry from his previous, carefree, personality.

I'd like some clarifications on Deraz's "Sixth Sense," please. For example, how quickly can he receive the information?

WATCH OUT

YOU MIGHT GET WHAT YOU'RE AFTER

PORTRAYED BY ELIJAH BROCKWAY

Name : Psycho Black

Species : Villain

Faction : Cultist of War

Power/Weapon 1 : Super Strength, with a twist. Psycho Black's strength only begins to increase from it's base level when he causes damage to an enemy, the more damage he inflicts the stronger he becomes. This levels off at around 1.5x that of a Pakari user after killing or near fatally wounding two people, after which it begins to wear off with time or holds steady if he continues to harm others

Power/Weapon 2 : Immunity to blades. Psycho Black has a curious ability of natural immunity to blades. This was likely to combat the powerful Jikan Blades the Maccha Rangers were given. No blade or ability can cut him, the only damage he receives is from the kinetic force carried by slashing/stabbing attacks

Power/Weapon 3 : Flash Step, an ability similar to that of a Kualsi that allows him to travel to anywhere in his visual range instantly. Has the quirk that any momentum he has before the flash step is carried with him through it

Appearance : Where Maccha Black has all the friendly beef of a wise gorilla or friendly bear, Psycho Black has the lean and mean bulk of one of the big cats, he possesses an almost feral gleam to his manic features that only grows fiercer in battle. Wears armor of mottled black and sickly purple and a similarly eminence cowboy's hat

Bio : Created in a similar manner to Psycho Yellow, for more details please refer to episode 37 Mord Nacht

Personality : Whereas Maccha Black uses the pain and tragedy of his past to forge an unstoppable drive to win a brighter future, Psycho Black took away a different aesop. A omnidestructive brand of nihilism. He would very much like to kill the whole world and then himself, but he wants to have fun doing it. Especially fond of holding back his strength and giving hope spots to his enemies before piling on the pain and turning from man to omnicidal runaway train

I'M AN OR DI NARY GUY

Name : Psycho White

Faction : Cultist of Fear

Power/Weapon 1 : Psycho White is quite adept at bullying her opponents. So adept in fact that her bullying drains and wears her target's mental welfare with every cruel word. Prolonged bullying can break down weak or strained mental defenses and begin to inflict actual physical damage. Turns that old rhyme about sticks, stones, broken bones and harmless words on it's head

Note : Not an autohit, only naturally weak or strained defenses are easy prey. Strong wills can ignore her completely and the average person will feel nothing but irritation. It only becomes a problem with prolonged bullying

Power/Weapon 2 : Enhanced acrobatics and flexibility

Power/Weapon 3 : Repeating crossbow, nothing fancy but it really hurts to get hit by

Appearance : A little bit too S&M for a children's TV show, her risque appearance led to hundreds of complaints by concerned parents and ten times as many fan letters for the actress

Bio : Curiously enough, Psycho White is not present in episode 37 and in fact does not appear on screen until episode 39. She only had voiced roles for the first two episodes of the arc and leaked scripts show her having a separate origin from her psycho brothers and sisters. To this day the team behind their arc is tight lipped about her exact origin

Personality : Not afraid of using her feminine charms on any guy, girl or other in order to get her way. Actually prefers that to other means of negotiation because she really enjoys toying with other people's romantic hopes and dreams before ditching them for their best friend, brother, sister, teacher, neighbor, etc

PORTRAYED BY VINCENT LEW

Name : Psycho Red

Species: Villain (Anti-Hero?)

Faction : Cultist of Plague

Weapon/Power 1 : Berserker Flame. Psycho Red can create extremely hot and destructive flames with a sentient sadistic streak, but, he has zero control over them. Usage of these powers is a double edged sword, just as likely to harm as help him

Weapon/Power 2 : Dragoon Leap. Curiously similar to a certain video game class, Psycho Red has the ability to leap several dozen meters vertically and/or horizontally, with the required secondary power that he is not harmed by landing from these jumps. Falling still harms him

Weapon/Power 3 : Gae Jikan. A cursed lance with a clockwork motif. Once per day, Red can activate it's latent time powers to fast forward time in his local area by ten seconds, skipping the effects of any actions during that time, those outside the effect's range of approximately five meters will perceive him as teleporting to where he ends up being at the end of the fast forward

Appearance : Armor the color of tarnished bronze and old burnt brick, ruggedly badboy handsome

Bio : The first of the Psycho Rangers with screen time, he was the one to impale Mord Naught the Grandiloquent after the team's creation, sealing his designation as the show's baddest bad so far. However, due to his immense popularity with female fans he was given a redemption arc that saw his sacrifice for the goal of defeating the bigger bad of the season, a cosmic pirate seeking a powerful lost artifact. Even several arcs later, he still ranks extremely high on the character popularity polls

Personality : Noble demon. Also has a very soft spot for Sairaus and cute animals

HOLD TIGHT

PORTRAYED BY N.A.T.O

Name : Psycho Green

Factions : Cultist of Death

Weapon/Power 1 : Her voice is capable of corrupting plant and animal life, cause death and disease or a frenzy of madness respectively

Weapon/Power 2 : Power backlash. Using powers against Green causes varying degrees of pain in the user, prolonged usage begins to see their power continence degrade

Weapon/Power 3 : A cruelly spiked macuahuitl that is almost incapable of producing a clean and manageable wound

Appearance : Short disarmingly girly girlish and deceptively innocent. Wears mottled forest camo armor decorated with foliage and a nice cap, almost like some bizarre ghillie suit

Bio : The only Psycho Ranger to survive the arc, Maccha Green being canonically underage left the studio unable to kill a similarly underaged bad guy off, even if she was really bad. She was put in prison and had a famously bad attitude in later episodes due to her actress being paid scale for further appearances and cameos

Personality : A sociopathic kid on the metaphorical anthill of the world, usually found using a magnifying glass to burn the ants

WAIT 'TIL THE PARTY'S OVER

Name : Psycho (?) Blue

Faction : Cultist of Misery

Power/Weapon 1 : Wound opening. With eye contact or touch, Psycho Blue is able to reopen the mental wounds of others, forcing them to relive past traumas

Power/Weapon 2 : Liquid control. Able to control liquids of any type, but unable to create them. This doesn't apply to bodily fluids for obvious reasons

Power/Weapon 3 : A moderately sized war hammer, about half her height in length and with the classic hammer/spike combo head. Deals scaling damage based on the target's negative karma. A saintly person might feel but a tap, while a metaphorical satan would be damaged by the hammer as if struck by a concentrated nuclear bomb

Appearance : Ethereal and fragile, she wears sea blue armor designed after the muses of greek mythology. Has a kind appearance, albeit one fraying at the edges with signs of having long endured suffering. Has a noose scar on her neck, usually covered by her bright yellow scarf

Bio : Unknown, showed up in the Herald's service under mysterious circumstances

Personality : Bitter, she is someone embodying the cynical notion that dreams don't come true and happiness never lasts

OH BABY

BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE

(people might wanna take these, do note it isn't quite first come first serve)

WE'RE IN FOR NASTY WEATHER

PSYCHO RANGERS APPROVED FOR ANOTHER SEASON

As this hasn't been getting much attention recently, I thought I'd chip in with another character, so I don't get too distracted from this by Year 60,000.

Name: Kortus

Species: Botar’s Species

Faction: Vapautti Sielu

Power/Weapon 1: Twin Battleaxes, Usually used for hacking up opponents. Stored on his lower arms when not in use.

Power/Weapon 2: Brute strength (Pakari-Level, allows him to lift impossibly heavy objects such as huge boulders)

Power/Weapon 3: Energy Whips (Can create tendrils of energy to contain his opponents, or to bring them closer to him so he can deal massive damage)

Appearance: Kortus is a Hulking brute, with dull gold armour covering his massive Maroon frame. His Twin Horns, Razor-sharp teeth, and powerful claws make him appear more of a monster than a person.

Bio: From a troubled time in the Matoran Universe, Kortus was driven from his tribe for his destructive tendancies, and went on a rampage until he was brought into the Cult, due to his effectiveness as a fighter and Intimidator. When the Bionifight facility crash-landed, he immediately started to plan how to effectively kill them all.

Personality/Other: Kortus’s main solution to most things is through Violence. He is very loud and short-tempered, and tends to pick fights with other Cultists. Despite his volatile and seemingly renegade personality, he is incredibly loyal to Hevias, and mainly operates under his word.

So yeah, I made a Cultist. Expect him to last until Landfall's over.

Kortus Approved

I need a new insane person to have around. An insane cultist will do. As such: 

Name: Saran

Gender: Female (because if it's a guy, he'll live. All the girls I play tend to die. :P)

Species: Toa

Faction: Vapautti Sielu (technically loyal to Tuoni, but has her own plans, as insane people tend to do)

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Power of Light

Power/Weapon 2: Teleportation. Similar to Maeus' power in that she must have gone to the place she is teleporting to first in order to go there, lest she end up with her foot stuck inside a wall. The further away she is from her destination, the longer it takes to activate, because she must focus on the destination in her mind first - it is not a quick battle escape. 

Power/Weapon 3: A katana that she carries on her back.

Appearance: Saran's appearance is the standard white and gold of a Toa of Light. The strap for her sword is red in color, and goes over her right shoulder. The sheath itself is green and silver, with the silver looping in mysterious designs. Her mask appears to be the standard appearance of a Kualsi, masking the nature of this being's teleportation powers.

Bio: It was an especially sour day for Vapautti Sielu when they invaded one of the many versions of Spherus Magna...only to find out that the inhabitants of the planet weren't really inhabitants...they were clever holograms. The bait vanished soon after Hevias himself discovered the truth, leaving the cultists to storm the entire world looking for anyone. 

And the only one they found was Saran, who upon seeing the Great Heralds of War and Death, promptly paid them due respect and invited them to dinner. During the feast that followed, Saran pledged allegance to Tuoni during a simple and polite conversation. Saran also reassured Tuoni that there was no one else on the planet but her. Whether this was actually true or a ploy to lead the Heralds away from that planet remains unknown - but the cultists searched everywhere they could possibly think of for a hiding place, and nobody else was found.

Ever since then, Saran has lived at Tuoni's palace, studying the effects of the fields of death both out in the field and by machine - how it works, what causes it, that sort of thing. At least, that is what she is claiming to do. But Saran has a bad reputation for appearing all over the island for seemingly random reasons. One time she appeared in the middle of a Sota Game right as a monster was going to kill a Toa, and saved him from being crushed. Another time she fought her way into Hevias's domain only to take a pen. Some psychological patients' in the Containment center have claimed to have seen Saran without proof; citizens in the city of Fear have a legend that Saran fought Maeus and won. Most of this is probably farcical, but what is known is she seems to appear at the strangest times and for the strangest reasons.  

Personality/Other: Saran is just as eccentric as her teleportation suggests, with anything she says never seeming to make sense when she says it. 

Her weapon takes time to draw out of its covering, but once drawn, it has a long reach. Saran appears to have been trained in its use, however, and can move it quickly and deadly if she wants to. Her fighting style, however, has been known to baffle opponents. Sometimes she will use all light without touching her weapon, or draw her katana without bothering to use light, for example. 

Repost, w/spelling errors fixed. 

Reposting your face. 

Saran Not Approved. That backstory would not fly, as Tuoni and Hevias would have absolutely killed her for that dinner party stunt at the least.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Edited.

I've lost interest in discussing this matter any further.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Name: Deraz/Mocletir
Species: Toa/ Experimental Makuta Mask
Faction: Cultist of 
Power/Weapon 1 & 2: The Mocletir has the power to transform the user's body into a kind of extremely viscous liquid. This composition renders the user impervious to sharp weapons and most types of blunt force, as the user can just reform their mass, and allows them to slip through extremely small spaces. This ability has limited offensive abilities, as follows: The creation of tendrils out of the user's mass. However, this use of the power depletes the user's body mass, meaning they can only use one or two significantly long ones at once. 
The user cannot return to original form unless their mass is in the normal shape.
Power/Weapon 3: A sort of 'sixth sense'. As Deraz and the Mocletir share the same body and senses, the Mocletir can use Deraz's senses to notice what Deraz could have missed and inform him.
Appearance: A normal-height Toa, with an odd mask that is constantly shifting. When tranformed, appearences vary, but he is always a sort of gooey metallic color.
Bio: Deraz was an average Toa Hagah originally. His timeline progressed fairly normally, but instead of the first Hagah immedietly rebelling when they discovered the Makuta's corruptness, they covertly informed the other teams. Deraz snuck into his Makuta's lab, where he found an odd mask; the Mocletir. It bonded to him, and taking control of his body forced him to escape. After some time, he was vworped to the Cult, and the Mocletir still controlling his body, he ended up as a Cultist of Fear. The Mocletir rarely lets him control his own body, and instead he is forced to watch as his body is forced to do terrible things.
Personality/Other: The Mocletir is cruel and sadistic, little better then an animal with a cunning intellegence. Think Venom from Spider-Man. Deraz has become grim and overly serious, burning with rage against the Mocletir. A far cry from his previous, carefree, personality.

I'd like some clarifications on Deraz's "Sixth Sense," please. For example, how quickly can he receive the information?

Fairly quickly. It's usually just a way of noticing things he might have missed otherwise, like someone he might glimpse out of the corner of his eye, but not notice.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Okay, I think we've well and truly got enough people for Miril's little expedition now. 

I've got Severain, Venga, Venix, and Kopen. Anyone I missed? 

And just to clarify: which staff member/s have to be included in the group PM, when I get around to making it?

Yeah, Feraz is right there and just asked what was going on/

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Okay, I think we've well and truly got enough people for Miril's little expedition now. 

I've got Severain, Venga, Venix, and Kopen. Anyone I missed? 

And just to clarify: which staff member/s have to be included in the group PM, when I get around to making it?

Depends on where you're going.

Depends on where you're going.

Based on Venga's points, I think the Wilted Forest. 

Yeah, Feraz is right there and just asked what was going on/

I think people missed this..

I would definitely advise including Blade in the PM if that is the case.

Alright, will do.

All I saw was him bragging about multiversal technology or something. 

I would definitely advise including Blade in the PM if that is the case.

Alright, will do.

All I saw was him bragging about multiversal technology or something. 

It was right here:

IC Feraz:

Feraz looked up. "Er, what did you say about gemstones?"

SO I'm going on vacation and then going to summer camp for a job and while that won't totally separate me from technology, it will put a serious dent in my activity. Therefore, to avoid being a sore part of things, here's basically what's up with my characters: 

Zakaro- Can be bunnyed by Click, Ultron, and Nato. (Anyone in the Den-attacking group) until the point of reaching the facility again. From there, assume guard duty unless another expedition to the Den heads out. 

Nisaduf, Bajets- Can be bunnyed by Xae. 

Sevyn- Treat as random NPC. Can be basically used by anyone getting food. 

Astaer- Treat as silent NPC for Kale's group. Can be used by anyone within that group for combat/movement purposes. 

Ajiseni- Inactive, for the time being. 

Nisadeff- Inactive, for the time being. 

Maccha White!- Can be bunnyed by Blade. 

I will still be around, somewhat, but when I'm not default to this. Thanks!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Oh, I can do it in one word: Nothing.

Well, not exactly. Dayeth is going to be the new Herald of Fear. Sota Games. And the scouting groups are having little luck penetrating Cultist defenses. That's about it.

So I am back. Could I get a quick recap of what has happened in the past two weeks?

Oh, I can do it in one word: Nothing.

Well, not exactly. Dayeth is going to be the new Herald of Fear. Sota Games. And the scouting groups are having little luck penetrating Cultist defenses. That's about it.

Essentially this. 

My health appears to be returning (slowly), but after it duped me once I'm hesitant to claim outright that I am definitely better. That being said, I was well enough to chat with the other staff last night and I am hopeful that stuff will begin coming together.

Anyway, I hope that makes some sort of sense. My head is still woozy (whether from the remnants of sickness or from the fact that I haven't had a proper sleep in over a week I do not know), so anyway yeah.

That's about it I think.

And I'm probably the only person here who's happy for Dayeth...