Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

Uh, well I think I have this now. Here goes nothing!

Name: Rok

Species: Toa of Electricity

Faction: Prisoner

Power/Weapon 1: Electricity

Power/Weapon 2: A funky looking bow that can shoot arrows of lightning when Rok uses his powers on it.

Power/Weapon 3: Kanohi Kentra - the mask of extended speed, and when activated, Rok gains a speed and attention boost, however, it causes pain and discomfort when used excessively, and over-usage can cause serious internal damage, so can only be used for a short time.

Appearance: Grizzled and old, Rok is like all toa of electricity, but now in his olden age, his armour is battered and broken, his body having visible scars all over.

Bio: Rok is out for revenge! Revenge for... well, with all his years of imprisonment in Sierra Leone Sarrella Kirrottu, Seltu has forgotten most of his history and what he did, only knowing that he fought in a grand city for something or someone. Now, with his thoughts shrouded by the current events, he has set out to find out his past, with a new revenge, a revenge on the inhabitants of Sarrella Kirrottu who imprisoned him.

Personality/Other: Usually serious, although occasionally lights up when nothing serious is presenting itself.

Edited by Tea-rex

prison break

prison break

prison break

p r i s o n  b r e a k

All prisoners are free now! What does this mean for new characters that aren't cultists? They would still apply under "Prisoner", but can pretty much be anywhere. Yes, including in the prison still - they could have somehow slept through the initial prison break.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

prison break

prison break

prison break

p r i s o n  b r e a k

All prisoners are free now! What does this mean for new characters that aren't cultists? They would still apply under "Prisoner", but can pretty much be anywhere. Yes, including in the prison still - they could have somehow slept through the initial prison break.

boooojk luv u 

Trouble.

EDIT: 

Name: Saran
Gender: Female (because if it's a guy, he'll live. All the girls I play tend to die.  :P)
Species: Toa
Faction: Vapautti Sielu 

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Power of Light
Power/Weapon 2: Teleportation. Similar to Maeus' power in that she must have gone to the place she is teleporting to first in order to go there, lest she end up with her foot stuck inside a wall. The further away she is from her destination, the longer it takes to activate, because she must focus on the destination in her mind first - it is not a quick battle escape. 
Power/Weapon 3: A katana that she carries on her back.

Appearance: Saran's appearance is the standard white and gold of a Toa of Light. The strap for her sword is red in color, and goes over her right shoulder. The sheath itself is green and silver, with the silver looping in mysterious designs. Her mask appears to be the standard appearance of a Kualsi, masking the nature of this being's teleportation powers.

Bio: Few people know of the backstory of this eccentric Toa of Light. What is known is that she appeared on the shores of Saputti Kuletu one day, and has simply evaded capture. One time she was sent to the Muaka's Den...only to vanish on the way there. Repeated battles have forced her to live in the caves in the mountains. Secretly, she is loyal to the cult...but also loyal to her own goals as well, which has not endeared her well to the Heralds, who would kill her if they could...or really wanted to spend resources hunting her down. 

Saran has a bad reputation for appearing all over the island for seemingly random reasons. One time she appeared in the middle of a Sota Game right as a monster was going to kill a Toa, and saved him from being crushed. Another time she fought her way into Hevias's domain only to take a pen. Some psychological patients' in the Containment center have claimed to have seen Saran without proof; citizens in the city of Fear have a legend that Saran fought Maeus and won. Most of this is probably farcical, but what is known is she seems to appear at the strangest times and for the strangest reasons.  

Personality/Other: Saran is just as eccentric as her teleportation suggests, with anything she says never seeming to make sense when she says it. 

Her weapon takes time to draw out of its covering, but once drawn, it has a long reach. Saran appears to have been trained in its use, however, and can move it quickly and deadly if she wants to. Her fighting style, however, has been known to baffle opponents. Sometimes she will use all light without touching her weapon, or draw her katana without bothering to use light, for example.

Edited by fishers64

I assume that the prisoners have escaped, We won't be able to create new Prisoner PCs. Is this right?

I may create another Cultist, That is, if the Landfall arc doesn't get wrapped up too soon. I feel like there's a lot more potential for Character interactions between the Heralds and PCs, As I've only seen 2 (Hevias and Maeus) In action.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

I assume that the prisoners have escaped, We won't be able to create new Prisoner PCs. Is this right?

Correct and incorrect, you can indeed make Prisoners still! However, they don't have to start in the prison - they could have escaped. They are prisoners still, technically, even though they escaped.

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Okay, since I'm currently lacking the proper motivation required to keep all of my characters up-to-date with current events, I'm hereby rendering them all temporarily inactive. I'll still be poking my head in here from time to time just to keep up with the overall story, so if anyone feels the need to interact with them, I'll still be around to whip up a response.

Just a quick recap of where they all are:

Tarsus: Training Sector, probably lifting weights or something.

Amorigiahna: Medical Bay, still unconcious due to symptoms of power withdrawel.

Ravyn: Knowledge Sector, sitting somewhere fairly secluded.

Sal: Muaka's Den, recouperating from her injuries in the Sota Games.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

And thus it ends. Sal shall never escape, and Ravyn will never get his revenge...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ravyn might not be getting his revenge anytime soon, but Dayeth's still going to be on his #### list for life, and I'm okay with that. If someone else does the deed for him or they end up settling it after they get sent home, I honestly don't think he'd complain that much.

As for Sal, she really didn't have anywhere to escape to to begin with; her choices were stick around with the crazy death cult, try to survive on an island which she had no way of getting off of, or join up with the Bionifight faction, another group that kidnaps people from their home dimensions and forces them to fight each other. Choosing between the three really doesn't matter if you just end up getting screwed over anyway.

And Tarsus and Amorigiahna never got involved in anything too important in the first place, so I'm not too broken up about leaving their stories unfinished either.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

As for Sal, she really didn't have anywhere to escape to to begin with; her choices were stick around with the crazy death cult, try to survive on an island which she had no way of getting off of, or join up with the Bionifight faction, another group that kidnaps people from their home dimensions and forces them to fight each other. Choosing between the three really doesn't matter if you just end up getting screwed over anyway.

Well there is always the group of Bionifighters that decided that they are going home and nothing the Host can do will stop them.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

You mean the same Bionifighters that are also trapped on an island filled with cultists who are trying to kill them while simultaneously still hooked up to the Infinite System, which would simply allow the Host to reset all of their lives to zero once the facility's back up and running properly?

I think my point still stands.

Besides, the majority of them have been pretty inactive lately anyways, so I might as well just come out and make it official.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Last I checked the Infinite System was rather broken. We already have had one person try to kill the Host and suffer no punishment.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Xara's still bitter about failing to finish him off...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Last I checked the Infinite System was rather broken. We already have had one person try to kill the Host and suffer no punishment.

Yeah I thought it had been well established that the Infinite System is not functioning right now. 

You mean the same Bionifighters that are also trapped on an island filled with cultists who are trying to kill them while simultaneously still hooked up to the Infinite System, which would simply allow the Host to reset all of their lives to zero once the facility's back up and running properly?

I think my point still stands.

Besides, the majority of them have been pretty inactive lately anyways, so I might as well just come out and make it official.

Repost with important bits now in bold.

If the tournament were to resume in the event that they escape, then the Infinite System would probably be fixed somewhere along the line and the new arrivals would likely be entered into it as well. 

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Unless the fighters just don't let that part get repaired, delete the entire program from the computer system or kill the Host before he can try anything.

It's hardly a hopeless situation.

• Upvote 1

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

GMs are characters now? 

I can't remember whether it was in this topic or in the Skype chat, but I'm pretty sure the GMs have said that the drones won't work. The only reason I had Terry gather them up in the first place was to give him something to do.

I assumed they'd just broken up into scrap to help with repairs, not that someone would try to turn them on. 

EDIT: Found the quote.

[29/05/2015 12:18:38 PM | Edited 12:18:45 PM] Mirror Xaeraz: engineering doesn't have the materials to keep any running with the repairs needed to the facility

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Somehow I don't think Voltex will let you do that.

He can try, but anything major would be a pretty big railroad.

Let's look at it this way.

CakjE.png

(at least not until it's actually somewhat closer to when it will become relevant)

In all seriousness, Silvan is correct. The number of godforsaken minuscule hoops that I would have to rip through my body in a bloody mess to keep every single Bionifight system under the control of the Host when this ends would be stupidly high. 

In the wise words of Dreisen: F*** that.

And that's assuming that the Host is even still alive at the end of all of this...

• Upvote 3

Somehow I don't think Voltex will let you do that.

He can try, but anything major would be a pretty big railroad.

(at least not until it's actually somewhat closer to when it will become relevant)

In all seriousness, Silvan is correct. The number of godforsaken minuscule hoops that I would have to rip through my body in a bloody mess to keep every single Bionifight system under the control of the Host when this ends would be stupidly high. 

In the wise words of Dreisen: F*** that.

I thought the Queen was going to show up with a bunch of Infinite Gems and save the Host's cowardly tail.

IC(A.D.): The dragon eagerly climbed up the ladder. This was going to be fun. Apon reaching the top, he allowed a small tongue of flame to emerge. Would it illuminate this level?

IC: Dio Folle

Dio followed after A.D. Up the ladder.

beep? 

...you can indeed make Prisoners still! However, they don't have to start in the prison - they could have escaped. They are prisoners still, technically, even though they escaped.

Thank you!

EDIT: Ok, here is my profile.

Name: Zaak

Species: Male Su-Toa

Faction: Prisoner

Power/Weapon 1: Plasma

Power/Weapon 2: Kanohi Calix (shaped like a Komau)

Power/Weapon 3: A rather large protosteel blade looted from a dead Cultist during the prison break.

Appearance: 
pAeuqRc.png
Zaak.
1e2KG6B.png
Zaak has a mechanical shoulder that replaces one lost while he was a bodyguard. It also adds some armor to the joint.

Bio: Prior to being captured by the Cult, Zaak was a bodyguard for hire. He got mixed up in the wrong crowd, and was falsely accused of attempting to assassinate the ruler of his home city. Zaak was then exiled, and wandered through the wilderness of his native lands before being captured and brought to the island. Before he’d been there very long though, he was caught up in the prison break.

Personality/Other: Zaak is rather difficult to deal with. On one hand, he is loyal to a fault and will honor all deals he makes. On the other, if you do something to lose his respect then he will never forgive you, barring incredibly rare circumstances. However, he is generally very quiet, and rarely steps up to lead. He is deadly with most swords, using his quick reflexes to his advantage, and prefers to have a shield whenever he can.
Edited by sonyaxe

And that's assuming that the Host is even still alive at the end of all of this...

You're implying Host is capable of becoming deceased although I think we all know he's invincible

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Well, I think the time has come. Some of you know that I'm going to be gone for the next two years, starting in August, and I don't think I'm going to have access to a computer for the next two weeks. So I can't play this game anymore. Fortunately, it seems to be slowing down, and most of my characters are out of interaction. Feel free to bunny them along or kick them out or take them if you would really like to.

Kopen - in Miril's Gem Quest

Virse - fighting by the Muaka's Den, possibly dead

Lady Dajik - Wandering the City of Fear

Io - With Vagust in Dreisen's group. I give permission for Vagust to do what he will with her.

Glaive - Fixing drones in Engineering Sector with Gamesh and Terry. He'll probably continue cleaning and fixing.

Snese - Wilted Forest with Serena

Berekzo - Attempting escape from Muaka's Den with Scriva, possibly dead/escaped into the multiverse.

If anyone needs anything from me, be it last posts or clarification, just let me know through PM or Skype or something.

Edited by Click

Well, I think the time has come. Some of you know that I'm going to be gone for the next two years, starting in August, and I don't think I'm going to have access to a computer for the next two weeks. So I can't play this game anymore. Fortunately, it seems to be slowing down, and most of my characters are out of interaction. Feel free to bunny them along or kick them out or take them if you would really like to.

Kopen - in Miril's Gem Quest

Virse - fighting by the Muaka's Den, possibly dead

Lady Dajik - Wandering the City of Fear

Io - With Vagust in Dreisen's group. I give permission for Vagust to do what he will with her.

Glaive - Fixing drones in Engineering Sector with Gamesh and Terry. He'll probably continue cleaning and fixing.

Snese - Wilted Forest with Serena

Berekzo - Attempting escape from Muaka's Den with Scriva, possibly dead/escaped into the multiverse.

If anyone needs anything from me, be it last posts or clarification, just let me know through PM or Skype or something.

Farewell, Click. 

I might take Dajik and loop her in with Maeus + Dayeth.

Yay! Maeus and Dayeth could use some company.