Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

Oh boy! plot advancement!

Remind me to have Ignis and Harami participate in this fight (and unless he survives, this'll probably be Ignis's last fight), and whoever else is on hand to join me in this battle!

(on retrospect, I regret giving Harami amnesia, so she'll recover her memories before the fight begins. for convenience, of course.)

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

BIONIFIGHT INVASION

SO!

Here's how it works.

The fear cultists (outside of any player characters) are NPCs that can be controlled by you; so if your character is fighting one, you can determine what species/gender/powers/weapons that NPC is/has, as well as their name (should you be so inclined). 

One important thing to note is that they do outnumber you, but keep in mind that the fear sect has never been on the front lines; they have always operated more in the shadows, affecting their opponents through more subtle means. As such, while this battle should not be a pushover, the fear sect should not, overall, pose any sort of devastating threat combat-wise.

As far as the fear: that emotion is something all of the fighters will be affected by. How your character reacts to this is (obviously) up to you in terms of how they would normally respond to it. This fear is partially an "umbrella" sort of effect from the fear sect itself, and partially the influence of Lord Pelko. Because of this, as you defeat or kill more cultists, the effects of the fear will become less pronounced.

Pelko will be entering the fray soon enough. For now, you just need to worry/battle the cultists.

If I've missed anything here just let me know.

You said all fighters are affected by the fear. So... how exactly does that work for Gyro? Being an emotionless robot and all?

I assume that Gyro would be somewhat confused by the experience, but it's up to you how Gyro will interpret it.

Once you start dealing with elder gods things get all wierd and wonky.

Best to start thinking of things from a metaphysical standpoint.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Time to bring all of my characters out of inactivity, then. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ravyn and Tarsus have officially joined the fray.

Sal making her appearance soon.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

The facility is being attacked. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

And the Queen, apparently.

With nobody left to run the Bionifight facility and rabid cultists on all sides... things are gonna get grim, or even worse...

Looks more like less people to boss the good guys around to me. The Host added very little to the effort and the Queen never even reached everybody else.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

And here I thought the Queen would show up out of nowhere to magically save us. 

This is so much better...

Heeeyyy, Chumpu?

Kale's writing was very specifically in front of the group he used to be standing with in the engineering sector. The fight is taking place outside of the Bionifight facility, it's not exactly letters in the sky.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Well, Time to jump on the New Profile wave bandwagon again

Name: Rona

Species: Vortixx

Faction: Escaped Prisoner

Power/Weapon 1: A Giant bladed shield, fashioned from a single Kaiju Scale.

Power/Weapon 2: Staff of Confusion (Salvaged from a broken Keerahk, this blade-type weapon has the ability to disorient foes)

Power/Weapon 3: Shocker Gloves (A Scavenged weapon of her own invention, these gloves lace her punches with volts of electricity should she ever lose her shield and staff)

Appearance: Rona looks like a typical Vortixx at first glance, but on closer inspection, she appears weathered and scarred from all sides. She also has curious, electric blue stains on her armour and head-tail, giving her an almost alien side to her appearance.

Bio: Hailing from the universe of Year 60000, Rona was a skilled Jaeger co-pilot, and killed many a Kaiju in her time active. However, one fateful day, she was ambushed by a Mk.4 Kaiju, which tore her Jaeger to shreds and killed her Drift partner. She barely survived, washing up on the shores of Metru Nui, where she tried to outlast the sunken city until she was abducted by the Vapautti Sielu and kept as a prisoner… Until the prison break, that was.

Personality/Other: Rona could be best described as “Not right in the head”, presumably due to the trauma of witnessing her partner dying in front of her. She is very paranoid, and constantly thinks the world is out to get her, yet her years of survival have taught her many useful tactics for not getting killed.

Reposting. It's been a while since characters were approved/unapproved. Are we still accepting them, as of current events, or...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

Well, Time to jump on the New Profile wave bandwagon again

Name: Rona

Species: Vortixx

Faction: Escaped Prisoner

Power/Weapon 1: A Giant bladed shield, fashioned from a single Kaiju Scale.

Power/Weapon 2: Staff of Confusion (Salvaged from a broken Keerahk, this blade-type weapon has the ability to disorient foes)

Power/Weapon 3: Shocker Gloves (A Scavenged weapon of her own invention, these gloves lace her punches with volts of electricity should she ever lose her shield and staff)

Appearance: Rona looks like a typical Vortixx at first glance, but on closer inspection, she appears weathered and scarred from all sides. She also has curious, electric blue stains on her armour and head-tail, giving her an almost alien side to her appearance.

Bio: Hailing from the universe of Year 60000, Rona was a skilled Jaeger co-pilot, and killed many a Kaiju in her time active. However, one fateful day, she was ambushed by a Mk.4 Kaiju, which tore her Jaeger to shreds and killed her Drift partner. She barely survived, washing up on the shores of Metru Nui, where she tried to outlast the sunken city until she was abducted by the Vapautti Sielu and kept as a prisoner… Until the prison break, that was.

Personality/Other: Rona could be best described as “Not right in the head”, presumably due to the trauma of witnessing her partner dying in front of her. She is very paranoid, and constantly thinks the world is out to get her, yet her years of survival have taught her many useful tactics for not getting killed.

Reposting. It's been a while since characters were approved/unapproved. Are we still accepting them, as of current events, or...

This is approved.

Name: The Master

Species: Unknown

Faction: Prisoner

Power/Weapon 1: Golden throne: A large metal seat triple the size of The Master, it can fly around at very slow speeds. However, it is The Master's life support system, and while extremely durable, he can barely survive without it.

Power/Weapon 2: Telekinesis: Can move objects around and use them. One object at a time.

Power/Weapon 3: Construct: Using his mind power, The Master can create any object he thinks of, with all the effects of the real thing, as long as it keeps a form(no liquids, firearms, explosives). It has limits, as the item cannot be bigger than the throne, and it cannot go very far away. He also cannot construct a living entity.

Appearance: Color scheme of mostly gold, some red, some blue, some black, with a powerless golden Mask of Creation. Throne is completely rounded underneath, no legs. The Master's actual form is very spindly, and he has no legs.

Bio: The Master had sought a long time to defeat the evil of his land, before being brutally defeated by the forces of darkness. As his last chance, he crawled to the Mask Of Creation and created his golden throne, and destroyed the forces of darkness with stunning array, but not before the power in the Mask was minimized incredibly. He was then displayed as the hero of the universe, before an unknown force puled him into a separate dimension filled with nightmares. He was pulled again from this to find himself in Bionifight.

Personality/Other: He is male. His long history of trauma and experience has made him shy, but has not hindered him in combat. His main weakness rests on a caring heart, leading him to help people in need instead of fighting. He is also attracted to honey.

And you kids thought I was dead.

Reposting.

Name: The Master

Species: Unknown

Power/Weapon 1: Golden throne: A large metal seat triple the size of The Master, it can fly around at very slow speeds. However, it is The Master's life support system, and while extremely durable, he can barely survive without it.

Power/Weapon 2: Telekinesis: Can move objects around and use them. One object at a time.

Power/Weapon 3: Construct: Using his mind power, The Master can create any object he thinks of, with all the effects of the real thing, as long as it keeps a form(no liquids, firearms, explosives). It has limits, as the item cannot be bigger than the throne, and it cannot go very far away. He also cannot construct a living entity.

Appearance: Color scheme of mostly gold, some red, some blue, some black, with a powerless golden Mask of Creation. Throne is completely rounded underneath, no legs. The Master's actual form is very spindly, and he has no legs.

Bio: The Master had sought a long time to defeat the evil of his land, before being brutally defeated by the forces of darkness. As his last chance, he crawled to the Mask Of Creation and created his golden throne, and destroyed the forces of darkness with stunning array, but not before the power in the Mask was minimized incredibly. He was then displayed as the hero of the universe, before an unknown force puled him into a separate dimension filled with nightmares. He was pulled again from this to find himself in Bionifight.

Personality/Other: He is male. His long history of trauma and experience has made him shy, but has not hindered him in combat. His main weakness rests on a caring heart, leading him to help people in need instead of fighting. He is also attracted to honey.

And you kids thought I was dead.

Reposting.

Not approved. Third power is waaaaay OP.

Trouble.

EDIT: 

Name: Saran

Gender: Female (because if it's a guy, he'll live. All the girls I play tend to die.  :P)

Species: Toa

Faction: Vapautti Sielu 

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Power of Light

Power/Weapon 2: Teleportation. Similar to Maeus' power in that she must have gone to the place she is teleporting to first in order to go there, lest she end up with her foot stuck inside a wall. The further away she is from her destination, the longer it takes to activate, because she must focus on the destination in her mind first - it is not a quick battle escape. 

Power/Weapon 3: A katana that she carries on her back.

Appearance: Saran's appearance is the standard white and gold of a Toa of Light. The strap for her sword is red in color, and goes over her right shoulder. The sheath itself is green and silver, with the silver looping in mysterious designs. Her mask appears to be the standard appearance of a Kualsi, masking the nature of this being's teleportation powers.

Bio: Few people know of the backstory of this eccentric Toa of Light. What is known is that she appeared on the shores of Saputti Kuletu one day, and has simply evaded capture. One time she was sent to the Muaka's Den...only to vanish on the way there. Repeated battles have forced her to live in the caves in the mountains. Secretly, she is loyal to the cult...but also loyal to her own goals as well, which has not endeared her well to the Heralds, who would kill her if they could...or really wanted to spend resources hunting her down. 

Saran has a bad reputation for appearing all over the island for seemingly random reasons. One time she appeared in the middle of a Sota Game right as a monster was going to kill a Toa, and saved him from being crushed. Another time she fought her way into Hevias's domain only to take a pen. Some psychological patients' in the Containment center have claimed to have seen Saran without proof; citizens in the city of Fear have a legend that Saran fought Maeus and won. Most of this is probably farcical, but what is known is she seems to appear at the strangest times and for the strangest reasons.  

Personality/Other: Saran is just as eccentric as her teleportation suggests, with anything she says never seeming to make sense when she says it. 

Her weapon takes time to draw out of its covering, but once drawn, it has a long reach. Saran appears to have been trained in its use, however, and can move it quickly and deadly if she wants to. Her fighting style, however, has been known to baffle opponents. Sometimes she will use all light without touching her weapon, or draw her katana without bothering to use light, for example.

I rate the odds of this profile getting approved at about 24%, but I'd like it if you'd look it over anyway. 

Repost. 

"S-stupid Infernavika, it's not as if I like you or anything! Just give me back the Turaga and I .. I won't hurt you!"

Name: Fowadi

Species: Shipgirl Matoran

Power/Weapon 1:

Firing on All Cylinders! - As the representation of the legendary Fowadi, the ship possesses the ability to extend or retract a massive heavy disk launcher component that stretches down across her two arms, providing her the ability to fire off powerful metal disks. There are thirty launch chambers in total, with fifteen assigned to each of her arms. While powerful, they take time to reload, and if she is fire a full broadside, will be left vulnerable from attacks originating from the direction of her fire.

Power/Weapon 2:

Inkaleculable Endurance! - Fowadi is ... incredibly well-armoured. Hits that would usually punch a hole through a Matoran of her stature are mere scratches upon her dull silver armour. Seemingly fatal situations can be shrugged off. She is a walking tank, capable of surviving major onslaughts simply by walking through them. She cannot tire, she cannot be forced from her path, for her determination and the determination of her fathers have allowed her to be an Aegis of Justice.

Power/Weapon 3:

Perfect Day for a Wedding! - After a certain incident in her past, Fowadi has come to the realisation that she is a very spacious person, capable of carrying great quantities of "stuff" within her with little side-effects upon her own abilities. Entire organisations could hide within this seeming hyperspace that permeates her, and she will ensure that they come to no harm while she serves as transport. However, it can be quite uncomfortable for Fowadi, manifesting as tickles or stomach pains, and any living being that she carries may be afflicted with severe seasickness.

Appearance: At first glance, the Fowadi may seem to be just another average Matoran of either Magnetism or Iron, but in fact, she is the anthropomorphism of the legendary Aggressor warship and transport, a status that is signified by her bulky, dull silver armour and majestic Po-koro Guard insignia that is plastered across her back. The wooden pads that run down her gunmetal arms are also signs that she is different, as it is there that her launch chambers affix themselves to, turning her into some sort of walking, Matoran-sized artillery platform. Her eyes are a gleaming white, contrasting against her jet-black, powerless Great Pakari, which strangely possesses a single horn shaped similarly to a large Toa, also wearing a Pakari.

Bio: Born in the beautiful shipyards of the Ga-koro Marines, the Fowadi was the first of her line, built to be a defender of the island's seas from the scourge of the Makuta and all who sought to enshrine the Matoran in darkness. Her builders laboured for many suns to bring her to completion, but their dreams were dashed when accursed pirates, the filthy vultures of the high seas, struck under the cover of the night to steal her from her home, ending any hopes that she would become a symbol for the light against the forces of evil.

It was torture working against her creators as the ship of a crew of dastardly pirates, her mighty weapons of defence turned upon the Matoran as tools of destruction. Raid by raid, her thieves made use of her abilities to sow chaos and dissent, feeding their insatiable greed and lust for power and wealth. And she could nothing to stop them, only able to cry her tears into the ocean, wishing for Mata Nui to provide her freedom from the pirates that forced her to betray her cherished principles.

Her prayers were answered one day, when in the middle of a raid, she found herself suddenly turned against the thief-pirates that had tortured her so, laying waste to their strongholds and vessels with her might disk cannons. She had been stolen once again, but her thief, a hard, tired man of the mercenary persuasion, had brought an end to her suffering, allowing her to finally embrace her roots as a deliver of justice and punishment. It was a simple, pragmatic act by her saviour, but to the ship, it was an act that had delivered her from evil, an act that had saved her soul and brought her away from the brink.

She fell for him.

This man, Dehkaz Kyhrilik, had become the light of her life.

Her saviour and the man she would forever consider her Father.

Indeed, it would be in the service of a just cause, to save the respected Turaga of Mata Nui from Lohkar's Dogs, the pirate scum that frequently laid siege to her home in Ga-koro, that Dehkaz would, like any father was expected to do, bestow upon her the name of Fowadi, a word that, in the language of far-off lands, meant "to move forward", "to be the aggressor and attacker". She, now the Fowadi, embraced this name wholeheartedly, and it marked a change in her life, a change that cemented her as a warrior of justice who fought evil whenever it appeared, not merely just a ship that held no control over its own fate.

Her first battle in the service of the just was a successful one; her father and his compatriots saved the Turaga from their horrific imprisonment by the pirate scum, and she was able to match wits with the cocky, powerful vessel that carried those pirates, the Infernavika, an agile and mighty ship like its namesake. It had been an arduous battle, one that deserved no less than ten pages in the records of the Knowledge Towers, but in the end she had emerged victorious, but in the process establishing a rivalry with her insidious opponent, who fled to fight another day.

From that day onwards, Fowadi became the warship of the group known as the Aggressors, fighting to serve the will of her partners and engaging all injustice in battle. She would undergo a refit in the sandy deserts of Po-koro, obtaining the mighty silver armour that allowed her to shield the innocent with even greater strength and grit, and finally connected with her newest executive officer, the heroic paladin named Kale Ironshaper, a man so different from her captain, but so similar in his love for her. He had contributed to her new self, and soon she realised that she loved him too, as another Father.

Under the command of Ironshaper, she further fought against the evils that had spread after the fall of the Makuta, serving as the great shield of the seas. Through battle by battle she triumphed, and it would be during these days of striking hard against the injust that she would find herself in this new, dark world, a prisoner of a Cult that she knew not of.

But she would free herself.

She would free herself and fight her way back to the side of her fathers.

Personality: Fowadi is relatively upbeat, always in possession of a relaxed and cheery aura that seems so welcoming and personable despite her rather intimidating appearance. Indeed, much like the man she calls father, the ship is a calm and collected figure who rarely ever descends into anger, believing that she must be well-mannered in all situations, even if it is one that hurts her own sensibilities. Politeness is a virtue that she considers especially important, for to be polite is to treat others with respect, having adopted the ethical values of her executive officer in this manner. Still, the ship is not always calm, and is actually surprisingly easy to fluster if pressed.

She is an incredibly driven figure as well, working hard to bring justice to all and protect those who cannot protect themselves. Fowadi is serious about being an Aegis for her people, and is willing to sacrifice her own safety for her cause before even contemplating allowing another to be hurt in her place. She desires to be a great hero like the stories that Kale Ironshaper spoke of during his resting periods, and frequently dips into the persona of a noble, slightly aloof being of untouchability, glorious like the mythic characters of stories. Of course, this is usually dashed the moment she opens her mouth and shows herself to be the warm, kindly girl that she truly is.

Like her captains, she is also an inventive and analytical thinker, possessing a tactical mind that she puts to use through unorthodox yet brilliant strategies against her foes. There is a methodology to all her actions, no matter how weird or random they may seem, and her ability to leverage it to her advantage is no less than amazing (though in her words, inferior to the tactics of her fathers). An out-of-the-box thinker, Fowadi hopes to be one day as great as them, for it is through knowledge that she may become a true Aggressor.

• Upvote 3

What's the immediate area around the Bionifight Facility like?

I imagine there being a bunch of unearthed soil around the initial zone of impact, and possibly some metallic debris if it hasn't already been repurposed due to the repair efforts, but I'd like to get some GM input on this before I start doing anything additionally... interesting with my characters IC.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I would imagine the area around the facility is now a corpse-strewn battlefield. 

It's a question regarding the actual physical terrain around the Facility... and possibly a character of mine that's been inactive since this all started.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Ooh... I see what you're getting at. 

I'm starting to wonder what happened to Wyrd. A couple of my characters are stuck in interaction lock because of his absence. :shrugs:

In the case of Ismekne, that might be for the best, though. For better or for worse, that character just won't die. :P

A couple? I know Ismekne needs Olari to do something (yeah, yeah, working on it, working on it), who was the other one?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Velix is still standing around with his shoulder cannon thing, looking for VIPs to hit with supersonic Protosteel slugs. Are there any Cultist VIPs on teh battlefield yet?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I'm starting to wonder what happened to Wyrd. A couple of my characters are stuck in interaction lock because of his absence. :shrugs:

In the case of Ismekne, that might be for the best, though. For better or for worse, that character just won't die. :P

A couple? I know Ismekne needs Olari to do something (yeah, yeah, working on it, working on it), who was the other one?

Kalatin's waiting from a response from Jorth.

Reposting.

What's the immediate area around the Bionifight Facility like?

I imagine there being a bunch of unearthed soil around the initial zone of impact, and possibly some metallic debris if it hasn't already been repurposed due to the repair efforts, but I'd like to get some GM input on this before I start doing anything additionally... interesting with my characters IC.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Raw power is not terrifying; Unpredictability is."

Name: Kortti

Species: Great Being

Powers 1,2, and 3: Cards of power.

These cards have symbols of what they do(From ace to joker), with what type of card they are in the corners, and are drawn randomly by Kortti, (so the numbers will be in an RNG). They are divided into three suites: Elemental power, weapon, and boost. Kortti can only draw one from each suite. (Important note: they can only be drawn at the beginning at a battle, and until the battle ends, Kortti is stuck with those powers.)

Elemental powers include:

1. Fire

2. Water

3. Earth

4.Stone

5.Ice

6.Wind

7.Shadow

8. Light

9. Electricity

10. Iron

11. Plasma

12. Plant life

13. Gravity

14. Sonics

Weapons include:

1. Broadsword

2. Halberd

3. Battle axe

4. War hammer

5. Flail

6. Crossbow with arrows

7. One handed sword

8. A battle staff

9. A set of throwing knives

10. Spear

11. A Captain America style shield

12. A cleaver

13. A hard-light pistol

14. A set of talons

Boosts include:

1. Extra strength (Not Pakari level)

2. Extra speed (Not Kakama level)

3. Levitation

4. Extra armor

5. Energy shielding (Dampens the effects of energy blasts, still does damage)

6. Faster reflexes

7. Fire resistance

8. Ice resistance

9. Density control

10: Camoflauge

11. Accuracy boost

12. Night vision

13: 360 degree vision field

14. Mind reading

He would have a fourth suite, making a full deck, but he has not figured out how to use them to throw a weakness on his opponent effectively.

Appearance: Kortti is draped within a strange red and gold set of robes that are made of an alien material that will regenerate rather quickly, but will not heal Kortti himself, with his head being covered in a hood and a strange black mesh, so none may see his face. On his waste is a belt, which holds his three suites of cards.

Bio: While the GSR was being built, Kortti became obsessed with gambling, even creating his own "luck device," as he called it. Unfortunately, he was caught, and was banned from that casino. Determined to continue, he forged his three suites of cards. However, these cards had a negative effect on him: He started to mutate, becoming more and more hideous. To counteract these effects, Kortti created his set of robes, so as to both protect him from the effects of the cards, and to hide his features.

After this event, Kortti encountered a cultist who had entered his universe. Fascinated by them, Kortti joined the cult, and entered the sect of Fear, due to his unpredictable powers. He served and worshipped loyally for many, many years, until the infamous Skakdi Maeus fo Kuru took over as Herald.

When Maeus took over, Kortti disapproved of the experiments that the Skakdi was doing, even stating outright that Maeus never should have been the Herald in the first place. As such, he was thrown in prison, and became bitter. Knowing that chance had betrayed him that day, Kortti started to plot revenge, and abandoned faith in luck.

That is, until the prison break. Regaining his faith in chance, Kortti escaped out of the prison, and was last seen heading for the battle.

Personality/Other Kortti can seem terrifying at first, with his robes and hidden face, but is surprisingly wise with his preaching of chance. He is also a wealth of knowledge on the cult, and is overall very valuable in terms of fighting skills and knowledge. Kortti is also a male, and is extremely old.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

The Light of the Vapautti sielu descends...

But remember, Light does not always equal good...

Name: Cardinal Severain (Shorthand: Severain (Light))

Species: Makuta

Faction: Vapautti Sielu

Power/Weapon 1: Holy Glaive (A Golden, Bladed staff used for ceremonial events, weaponized by Severain to strike against his enemies)

Power/Weapon 2: Plasma: Severain can launch white-hot balls of energy at his foes, but these are unable to inflict long-lasting burning, so just serve as full-on offensive attacks.

Power/Weapon 3: This version of Severain has no wings, but his long cape can provide protection against attacks much like the former’s wings.

Appearance: Severain looks much like his Old BZPRPG counterpart, but the main difference being that his armour is white and gold instead of red and black. His helmet also resembles a Falcon instead of a dragon, and his eyes are a sinister purple. His gilded armour is a signal of his former status.

Bio: In a universe far removed from time, Severain was a priest of a church of light, but he felt that the rest of the world was becoming so corrupted and soulless, it was impossible to be redeemed, so he declared war against the rest of the world. When he was brought into the Vapautti Sielu, he was brainwashed into worshiping the Cult’s gods, in order to stop him rebelling.

Personality/Other: Severain is much like his counterpart, being a ruthless blood knight, but he believes that the things he do have good intentions, due to blind trust in his own beliefs. He is fanatically devoted to the Vapautti Sielu’s gods, especially Kuolema, the god of death.

So yeah, Alternate universe counterpart of my very own Over the top evil character. I hope the concept of being a (Former) Religious man doesn't get him unapproved, or me kicked off BZP.

If there's a fault in the Plasma power, as I feel that'll be easy to make overpowered, feel free to suggest how to balance it.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters