Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

Thats...thats some Catch-22 buggery right there, that is. Really your only option if you see a fight seems to be to run as fast as you can in the opposite direction...

I'll keep that in mind.

How would she know she was awarded the point? I don't think the list of KOs is being beamed into the contestant's heads

That's.... actually a very good point. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The Enforcer was there, but he left. Apart from that.... I think Xara's the only one. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Wait, hang on, the Queen punished some of those guys for not stopping the attacks and letting a guy get stabbed. But if they had interfered then they would have been fighting in the hallways and they would have been punished all the same, if not worse.

So basically, if you see a fight and try to stop it you're guilty of fighting outside the arena and boom, mindblast. But if you see a fight and don't do anything then you're guilty of not stopping people getting injured and boom, mindblast. Thats...thats some Catch-22 buggery right there, that is. Really your only option if you see a fight seems to be to run as fast as you can in the opposite direction...

I think it's more 'don't let someone get freaking stabbed', more like it. =P Interfering in a fight without attacking is also a thing, as one of the dragons(and Xaeraz) showed after Ez got stabbed.

Why did Dayeth also get a KO on Dartakh? Tarsus was the one who killed him. Just curious to hear the reasoning behind this decision. :)

She really wore him down and would have definitely killed him, maybe even with the very next attack, if not for Tarsus' shot. Still, he did kill Dartakh, so he gets credit too, of course.

Eh... are we still being attacked by the Frost Tarakava? There hasn't been a post in like... 3 pages.

Yes, I'm sorry about that, I have been swamped by homework and other responsibilities (very) recently. Tarakava post coming today, I promise.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Eh... are we still being attacked by the Frost Tarakava? There hasn't been a post in like... 3 pages.

Yes, I'm sorry about that, I have been swamped by homework and other responsibilities (very) recently. Tarakava post coming today, I promise.

It's fine, I know the feeling of tons of homework... I know it all too well. So I can relate. In this case, take your time.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

The two rods hurled by Artorre she gripped with magnetic fields, taking control of their motion. One she sent curving through the sky to soar towards the back of the Le-Toa's head.

Unless it takes a massively long flight path around you guys, this is kind of impossible, since Artorre wouldn't throw the pole at a target who had an ally standing between her and himself. =P

It doesn't really matter, though, as the idea was for Lekona to blast it out of its flight path with wind, anyway.

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

Quick question, if Kopeyku dies in the arena, when he wakes up in the medbay, will he wake up damaged 'n' all, or will he wake up...nevermind,

People who are knocked out wake up in perfect working condition.

I have host confirmation that nothing is wrong with them when they awake. :P

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 2

Quick question, if Kopeyku dies in the arena, when he wakes up in the medbay, will he wake up damaged 'n' all, or will he wake up...nevermind,

*Snaps fingers*

not even their g

allbladders

their gallbladders are TOTALLY intact and so is everything else.

yep.

...do Glatorian (since they're more organic) even have gallbladders?

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

The two rods hurled by Artorre she gripped with magnetic fields, taking control of their motion. One she sent curving through the sky to soar towards the back of the Le-Toa's head.

Unless it takes a massively long flight path around you guys, this is kind of impossible, since Artorre wouldn't throw the pole at a target who had an ally standing between her and himself. =P

It doesn't really matter, though, as the idea was for Lekona to blast it out of its flight path with wind, anyway.

*Snaps fingers*

Bolded the bit you seem to have overlooked. It wasn't originally going towards Lekuna's back because yes, that would be supremely daft of Artorre :P Its just Olari altered its flight path

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I understood that the flight path was altered (As even if Artorre were capable of messing up badly enough to throw them at Lekona, it would require my RP'ing it. :P), it's just that it would require a pretty big curve, unless you're stopping its momentum, moving it, then sending it on its way again.

*Snaps fingers*

*Snaps fingers*

But averagely, he's more damaged than a crash test dummy's car,

*Snaps fingers*

But averagely, he's more damaged than a crash test dummy's car,
probably in the same boat as Xaeraz, then. When he's restored, it's to the same condition as when he entered the arena, maybe a little better.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Uh so who's still in the ring

Here's a list. Red names are out, everyone else is still in.

Maybe it's possible for the contestants to replay the events of the previous match somewhere?

I think I've mentioned it before, but there's likely a section connected to the Library where recordings would be available to watch.

He will be revived in whatever state he was in when he first arrived in the facility.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Not for very long.... :evilgrin: :evilmad: :evilbiggrin:

Edited by Roman Torchwick

He who kills someone outside the arena will probably get chopped up by the Enforcer. Or the Queen. 

1. Xara identifies as a she.
  2. I never said anything about killing.

The Training Sector houses sparring areas for fighters to train for future fights.
Edited by Roman Torchwick

Xara hasn't killed anyone, (yet) but all who spar against her always ended up in the Infirmary.

That's the beautiful thing about being able to inflict a severe electric shock on anything in physical contact. Even when her opponents manage to hit her they take some serious damage. 

GREEN HAS BEEN KILLED OFF.

No.... :(

But whatever it was, when the medical team would get to her room, they would find a lifeless Rahkshi and Kraata, half on the bed, half on the floor.

This seems familiar...

I think Discord's death in Corpus was described similarly.