BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Skull Carrier - Commercial Sector

The Skull Carrier also turned his head to see the Skakdi grabbing at a rather large hound.

What strange creatures they have here. If the Elder of Ice were here I'm sure he'd be giddy with the thought of all these new discoveries. He quietly chuckled at the thought.

Meanwhile his remaining spiders looked on with worry at this beast which seemed trained to sniff out their kind, and poor little Spindle tried its best to keep still and silent, but the noise it made just shivering might just give it away.

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC: Snarl - Commercial Sector.

The skakdi grabbing at his neck would get nothing but a hand full of hurt the moment they tried holding onto the jagged spines running down his back and sides. Ignoring the skakdi, he slammed his paw down at the minuscule spider still trapped under the table, trying to pin it down so he could get a better look at the unnatural creature. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xara - Training Sector. 

<"I guess we should split up, see what we can find?"> I suggested to Kat, already drifting off towards one side of the room.

OOC: Xara open for interaction. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xara - Training Sector.

"Can I help you?" I glowered at the being who seemed to be staring fixedly at Kat and me. "You never seen a Rahkshi before?" 

IC: Lady Dajik - Comfort to Commercial Sector

The party was proceeding as they always did nowadays. The Lady Dajik mingled with her guests, giving a light laugh when appropriate, taking a drink when hers ran empty, and generally appearing the very image of the perfect host. All the while, her eyes sliced through the crowd to pick apart all the frills and pleasantries. Just waiting for... that Toa of Steel slipped. A quick stoop to pick up a dropped bauble. The honorable types could never resist. Surely this was the one she was after. The one who believed honest practice was more important than their protection.

She casually made her way over to him, slipping in and out of conversations like a chess piece, always bound for that one Toa. But as her mouth opened at last, there was a flash, a sudden disorientation, and she found herself in a spartan bed chamber. Her pistol was in her hand and charging even before the speaker began to play. It wasn't the first time she had been suddenly teleported into an assignment.

She listened to the unfamiliar voice carefully, committing each and every word to memory. Her life may depend on the slightest slip in syntax, or the particular phrasing of a sentence. But the voice was utterly unremarkable beyond the fact that it emanated confidence and cheer. It had to be a private mission. The Shadowed One could not sound like that.

She stifled a cough. The air here was... far too clean. No smoke or smog choked her airways. There was nothing to show hidden enemies. Smoke billowed from her form, sliding softly under the door and down the corridor. She breathed in the fumes with an impassive face, though another being might sigh with relief... or choke.

Outside, the hall appeared empty, both to her eyes and in her smoke. Some kind of relaxation area, though the decorating could use some work for her to be truly comfortable. Not that she intended to relax yet. She quickly and calmly strode down the corridor and out the door into the main thoroughfare. Likewise, suspiciously empty. The smoke still following her like a dutiful Hapaka revealed nothing. But she did hear voices from another large room. Noise and scents leaked outward. A dining room. The perfect place for observation.

She did not recognize any of her contacts in the motley assortment of beings. She would have to start from scratch. There, a lady of the highest Zakaz class. She could identify that ridiculous dress anywhere. But her target appeared... occupied with another strange being wielding a large rifle. She settled with another, one clothed in crystal and gold. Her style did not reflect any of those Dajik knew, but perhaps that meant she could inform her of the more... unusual beings in the room. Dajik daintily took a seat across from the being with a courteous nod. Her face seemed haughty, yet pleasant, though her hard eyes scanned the being for any weakness.

"The Lady Dajik," she clipped in introduction. "I trust you are... enjoying this little get-together. Tell me, what manner of being are you? I have not seen one festooned in such a fashion in all of my travels."

OOC: Dajik speaking to Minami.

• Upvote 3

IC: Skull Carrier - Commercial Sector - Skull Spider Spindle

The Spider was afraid. It was now pinned under a pile of masks (note: under a pile of masks) and could not get loose. This was not good. Unless it's brothers came to help, it would found and probably eaten. It gulped, wishing it was never troubled with this task.

Meanwhile, upon the Skull Carrier's shoulders, the other two spiders, Scraper and Zogg, were beginning to hiss angrily at the dog-beast.

"Quiet down you two!" The Skull Carrier quietly hissed at them, "Your brother knew the risks, now leave him to deal with the consequences."

Unfortunately for him, they would not shut up, and continued making loud hissing sounds at Snarl.

(OOC: Seriously, how does Snarl even know he's searching for a skull spider?)

waffleman2010.png

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

"I can," I say. "Prepare yourself." Without

another word, I reach with mental hands

to cradle my companion. Floating in

midair, he slowly moves across the pit

towards the other side. I'd never speak

it to his face, but I can feel the strain

upon my mind (the challenges we've faced

so far have drawn upon my pow'r and made

me sweat). But do not fear: I've strength enough

to see me through this maze and to escape

with Gem in hand and honour to my name.

GM IC: ALBRECHT + EZEZKO

As Albrecht attempted to hover Ezezko over the pit, the latter was halted by what he could only describe as an invisible wall. The impact was not painful; it was simply impossible to get through. They would have to find another way across.

IC: "Yes, that exactly." Feelers of fronded paper reached out from Tuyetkhamun's arm, tapping and touching the controls for the sector's screens to display what she wanted. "Either through persuasion or...other means." Though the Puller-of-Strings did not know it yet, he was not the only one with some measure of mastery over minds. Her own powers were not to be underestimated

IC: "Aaaaand this conversation just got a little too complicated I think," Jorth admitted, holding his hands up, "The moment you start messing with time it all gets a bit...wibbly-wobbly for me. I'm uncomfortable even around Mohtreks."

IC: Venga had been about to throw another attack, but halted when the ice Toa demanded it.

"Spoilsport. Still, I suppose he is on the ground and can't follow us now."

IC: "As deemed by the ruling class, then technically..." Skrall gritted his teeth, "...yes."

IC: Olari couldn't help it, she had to keep watching this. It was like one of those shadow puppet shows the Matoran held whenever they had some time and low morale. Zakaro was the gruff straight man, Lekona was the smaller, chirpy one. Any minute now there'd be some elaborate prank set-up involving a ladder or something

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Buzzz-Knowledge Sector

Buzzz had found a book about Toa.  He was extremely interested in learning about what his brothers were like in other worlds.  His reading intreagued him.  It appeared that, while looking different, all Toa were baisicaly the same.  He closed the book and stood up.  Man, he thought, I have been reading a while.  He put the book away and looked around some more.

OOC: Buzzz is open for interaction.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Zakaro (His Room)

"I've done it before," came a grumbled reply as Zakaro extracted himself from his sheets, rubbing his eyes. Taking Lekona's offered hand, the Onu-Toa managed to reach his feet and stood for a second, taking in what Lekona had said. 

"...sure. Why not. I can do that," he eventually said, yawning directly afterwards. 

"You're still not forgiven for waking me up, though," Zakaro added, touching his nose gingerly and turning to walk out.

"So where are we- oh, hello Olari. Didn't notice you there. Though I suppose it's not surprising, Lekona did say we.." 

Zakaro drifted off, staring into space with an almost confused, but mainly tired expression before shrugging and continuing. 

"...though where's Artorre?"

IC: Bajets (Food Court)

She waited for a few seconds before deciding that Tirkah probably hadn't heard her, but rather than repeat herself the Skakdi simply glanced around the room. There was Snarl, apparently investigating something under the table- and another Skakdi was approaching him. Bajets sighed and got up, frowning a little as a strange, acrid scent slipped into her nostrils. No matter, that could be investigated later. 

"My apologies for talking and leaving, but it seems that my Energy Hound has gotten himself into some trouble." 

Tirkah could follow if he wished, she decided, and as the Lady Bajets approached the scene she schooled her face into one of near-childish concern. The more unassuming she could appear, the better. Still, it would be best to wait just a moment, to see how to begin this encounter. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Lekona - Zakaro's Room

"He ran off to the Medbay right after we got here." Lekona shrugged, following Zakaro as he began towards the exit.

"There's been no sign of Elittra in the Commercial Sector, I reckon she wouldn't be in the Knowledge Sector since she's been here a number of times before, and was brought to this facility earlier, and there was no answer from her room when I checked a few moments ago. Which leaves the Training Sector, or somewhere downstairs, be it the Medbay, the tunnels, or looking for the tunnels." Lekona said, reiterating what he'd said to Olari a few moments ago. "So, naturally, first place to check is the only one of those on this floor - the Training Sector."

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC: Zakaro (His Room -> Comfort Sector)

"Mkay," Zakaro muttered, following behind while unsuccessfully trying to actually wake up. Perhaps a bit of plotting to get Lekona back was in order? Maybe. It would have to wait for when his mental functions went beyond thinking in simple sentences and grunts. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: "Yes, that exactly." Feelers of fronded paper reached out from Tuyetkhamun's arm, tapping and touching the controls for the sector's screens to display what she wanted. "Either through persuasion or...other means." Though the Puller-of-Strings did not know it yet, he was not the only one with some measure of mastery over minds. Her own powers were not to be underestimated

IC: The Puppetmaster - Knowledge Sector.

"Very well," he turned to one of the screens and powered it up, skimming through the highlights of the previous battles, "let's see what we can find, then...." 

IC: "Aaaaand this conversation just got a little too complicated I think," Jorth admitted, holding his hands up, "The moment you start messing with time it all gets a bit...wibbly-wobbly for me. I'm uncomfortable even around Mohtreks."

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper hallway.

"Not messing with time, exactly...." she knew how confusing it was to try to explain her powers, "...it's complicated." 

IC: Venga had been about to throw another attack, but halted when the ice Toa demanded it.

"Spoilsport. Still, I suppose he is on the ground and can't follow us now."

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector. 

"Well, now that that's over with..." she turned Venga, "....who are you?" 

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

His box gave a small beep as he finished downloading what little of the combatant database was available to the fighters. He was about to rise and hover off when in the corner of his vision he noticed a small crowd gathered around another tablet. It was Tuyetkhamen and The Puppetmaster with their minions. They were seated four places from him, and yet somehow had not noticed his presence.

The box quivered slightly as it slid backwards towards the edge of the table. He had to get out of sight before they attempted to bring him into their plans again.

IC Selox:

Selox's acute senses detected a strange scraping as he worked. He looked around, seeing a small, odd box. He walked over, attempting to scoop it up in his palm.

OOC: That's Arkrax.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC(Kalatin): He might not have noticed the change. One minute, he was sitting on a couch in his office, contemplating the needs of his gelatin legions, and now he was here, on another...couch. One this time someone was talking about a fighting tournament. That sounded interesting. But he was pretty sure it wasn't on his training schedule, or Demina, his assistant, would have informed him. 

His first thought was that this was a new Great Being trick. But the Host, it seemed, was not a Great Being. If he was, that was some clever disguise. He sensed minds near him, a cacophony of different beings, so different...even the Great Beings could not have done this. It was remarkable. 

And the Host was the leader of all of this? Very impressive. I'm pleased to join this enterprise, Kalatin thought, reaching out to the mind of the Host, if it was somewhere nearby. 

IC(A.D.): A.D. looked up from his writings and drawings. The dragon had begun with sensible thoughts about Ellittra, memory erasure, and the nature of the tournament, and had devolved into more imaginative things, including a drawing of Encore. Home felt so far away. The dragon got up, and moved past a horrible-looking monster, headed for the Commercial Sector.  

OOC: Both open for interaction.

IC(Ismekne): The fighter stretched and got up. It was time to see what was going on in the wider world. 

-==GEM OF ILLUSIONS==-

The pit was indeed real; however, using the gem would reveal that a patch of darkness was in fact an illusion, and faded away as it was focused on.

-==IC: The Enforcer==-

The Enforcer raised an eyebrow at the move as the titan barely took a step to the left. The Enforcer quickly shot a knee up toward the armoured being, as they began to plan out a few moves just in case. However, despite that, the being did something arguably even more unexpectedly. "Your name is Noroi, correct?"

-==GEM OF ???==-

The sword blow landed, as the monster roared out with a horrible noise, and some light began to be restored to the tunnel. However, it also seemed too easy, even as the group could be granted their first look at the odd monster. The uneasy feeling regarding the difficulty continued to hang over the group, however...

Edited by An/A Blade

IC Ezezko - Labyrinth

What kind of cop out was this? A pit with nary a means of crossing, and sealed off regardless? You were quite frankly irritated with this place's architect. 「Well, that was anticlimactic.」 You intoned dully, looking out over the edge of the pit. 「Maybe we're meant to climb down or across the walls. Sans powers.」 You glanced around for hand holds of any types.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: The Puppetmaster - Knowledge Sector.

He was beginning to see a disturbing pattern in the videos he was watching. There were numerous idiotic contestants, but they were all completely inept at fighting - he wasn't even sure how they'd gotten into the tournament, to be honest. 

On the flip side, there were plenty of strong, imposing contestants as well. But from what little he could see of them in the replays, they seemed intelligent enough not to be easily manipulated. 

He had a feeling Tuyetkhamun was going to find nothing but disappointment on this search of hers.... 

IC: Ten

Light. More light was good. Light was always good. He could at least see his shield, now. And a...

Oh god what the karz was that thing. Ten grimaced looking at the monster. Ew. Not pretty. He brought up a hand, and shot off another hardlight bolt towards the creature.

It was instinctive, really. Scary monster in the dark? Try to kill it. Even if it was already dead.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC:

"Noroi Shiru." The armoured being confirmed, a series of thoughts flying through her head in an instant. At this range, avoidance of the blow would be difficult; she was too slow. Furthermore avoidance would bring her outside of the range it was necessary to remain at in order to keep the fight on her own terms. So she took the most direct option; she permitted the blow to connect. Had the Enforcer been shorter, more along Noroi's own height, the strike would have connected towards her abdomen where her armor was slightly weaker. Instead it connected against the solid plate of her chest, resulting in an uncomfortable impact, but not one with enough force to prove detrimental to Noroi's person.

The previous extension of her arm proved the perfect setup for her next maneuver; she looped her left arm behind the larger being's knee, locking the joint in position with her own elbow and preventing the Enforcer from drawing it back. This was followed promptly by a shield bash aimed toward the chest that would, if it connected, threaten to send the Enforcer to the floor without the presence of their second leg to maintain their balance. 

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tahnok Nuva - Gem of Illusions - Big Spiky Death Trap

Very much glad that the gem was, in fact, real, he used it dispell any remaining illusions in the room. He immediately saw whatever dark corners of the room come clear, the shadows peeling away. He waited for the gem to finish its work.

waffleman2010.png

IC - Artorre (Tunnel - Gem of ???):

Artorre blinked as light began to painfully return to the tunnel. As he backpedaled steadily towards the sealed cavern entrance, he stared up at the hideous creature standing over him. Hoping that its ability to dispel fire had been weakened along with its ability to shroud the cave in shadow, he raised his sword and shot a concentrated beam of flame, aimed directly at its head.

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

-==GEM OF ???==-

Sadly, the creature was in fact already dead from the sword blast. However, if they looked further down the tunnel, they would notice an also dead adventurer with an empty... spray bottle? This was very odd. However, there was a rumbling sound, and oddly enough, the walls seemed to be different further in, and... was it just them? Or did the current walls seem closer to them than the ones further in...?

-==GEM OF ILLUSIONS==-

Sadly the gem couldn't dispel every illusion without focusing directly on them, but it WAS doing well at illuminating a path forward...

OOC: More Noroi vs. Enforcer later~

IC: Ten

"Okay, that...thing is dead," Ten said, glancing around. It was still dark, but he could at least cast some light now. "We should head forwards. Keep an eye out for anything odd. Like dead people. Or people who aren't dead but should be."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC - Artorre (Tunnel - Gem of ???):

Artorre stood hunched over, panting. The fact that both he and Ten had attacked the already-dead creature was a testament to just how alarming it had been. Straightening up, he sheathed his sword, and stalked around the beast, careful to avoid its razor-sharp claws. Several yards down the tunnel, he paused. "Found a dead guy," he said, in reply to Ten. He picked up the deceased adventurer's useless weapon, straining his eyes to read what it said. Alas, the lighting was too dim, and all he could seem to make out was that it was some sort of repellant.

Suddenly, a rumbling sound echoed through the tunnel. "Guys, do the walls seem to be getting...?" He stopped mid-sentence, turning back to the rest of his party. "Run!" He shouted-- although, before he followed his own advice, activating his mask to shoot further into the tunnel at top speed, he made a quick attempt to grab one of the shorter-legged beings under each arm. He was not, however, determined to force his assistance upon anyone unwilling to accept it, and would continue down the tunnel regardless.

IC: CinS (Hallways/Commercial Sector)

The robot begins clanking back along the hallways, leading CinP along behind it, eventually entering the Commercial Sector, where they come upon Dayeth and Venga standing over a dismembered Vahki. Joining the metaphorical dots, CinS' minigun begins whirling, aimed at the two. 

"Drop your weapons and stand away from the Vahki," it droned, all to ready to launch a volley of explosive bullets at the aggressors.

OOC: CinS talking at Dayeth + Venga, and Miras, Vorzin and Haarnak are open for interaction in the Knowledge Sector, anywhere and the Training Sector, respectively.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: "Too complicated for me. Seriously. I'm just going to stick with what I know. I've kept clear of quantum alchemechanics so far, I would like it to stay that way."

Stuff like that always seemed to have a way of going bad. Paradoxes might as well be piranhas for how often they came back to bite you...

IC: Disappointing. The warriors that looked big and threatening that had plenty of power to throw around all seemed very...perceptive. Those firedrakes, for example, would be formidable assets to have were they not apparently possessed of an intelligence that would them difficult to persuade or control. How disappointing.

"Fia. Do you have any recommendations?"

IC: Venga had barely opened his mouth when they were interrupted by another mechanical being. Must be some sort of union going down...

"Do you mind? I was trying to talk."

Already he was eyeing the Colossus up, trying to tell what adaptions he might end up with should it come to a fight

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Nisaduf (Too easy Tunnel?)

Even with some light returning to the tunnel, Nisaduf was still uneasy and on edge. It wasn't surprising, then, that as the walls began grinding inwards, she was off like a flash, darting forward and shouting back to the rest. 

"Quickly now! I don't think anyone wants to become squashed pancake and yeah, that would not be fun but what would be even less fun would be running right into a trap that's in front of us so keep your guard up and don't run into anything too fast, I think we could outrun these walls! They seem more like a way to force us forward, anyway!"

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Lekona - Zakaro's Room

With that, Lekona exited the room and started off to the Training Sector. He was a bit curious what sort of stuff the Training Sector had, as he hadn't visited it yet.

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC: "There's one or two that may be useful if they can be handled," Fia muttered, glancing up from her tablet. "This skakdi, for example. The one with the monocle. He looks easily trusting based on what I can find. And this Ta-Toa,  Ignis. He might be a boon if we can put some effort into making him fight well." She sighed dropping the tablet back onto the table with a grumble.

"The one I'd want watching my back, strength wise, is that Hound character, but I don't trust him. Never seen anything like him before."

IC: Halken sighed. nobody was getting anywhere staring at each other like they all were. Turning to Ilyin, he asked, "My good man, how accurate are you with that weapon of yours when it comes to splitting logs?"

IC: Riss yawned and slowly got out of her bed, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She'd  quite enjoyed her nap, feeling well rested at last. She gathered her apparel, pulling it on, and shuffled out of her room, still trying to fully awaken from her slumber.

IC: Xaeraz grumbled and continued forward, hand still on the left side of the wall. Lytrel's betrayal was more than a bit disgusting to him, but he wouldn't mention that. After all, they'd probably need to help each other still in this maze, and it wouldn't do to make his opinion known were that the case. No, if he wanted to handle Lytrel, he'd have to be more subtle about it.

...Hadn't the other toa referred to himself as having a "robot body," despite still being biomechanical? he thought to himself. Maybe he's not of this world. I wonder if he knows how everything works...

OOC: Riss up for hassling.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper Hallway.

"I think your brain would explode if you went to my world," she smirked, "my power is pretty simple compared to some of the crazy things I've seen..."

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector.

"Um...." was this robot blind? Couldn't it see that stumpy mcgee was already being carried off to the infirmary? "I hate robots," she finally scowled, "Rahkshi are far superior."