BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Lekona - Training Sector

"It was pretty bad-" Lekona began to respond to Elittra, but Olari started talking soon after. Thank goodness for that. The Toa of Air was not keen on refreshing his memory of the things that'd killed Elittra last round.

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC:

“Following the Enforcer would likely only result in us getting in their way.” Noroi noted, settling back into as relaxed a stance as her armor ever took. “And if we leave and they return while they are gone, they’ll wonder where we went.”

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Seven:

Out of the Comfort Sector of the facility came a very large being, although he was hunched over and walking nearly upon all fours. In that state, he was about the height of a Toa, effectively, though it was obvious he would be much larger when he stood up. He moved quite slowly, his armour creaking as he moved, and it seemed as though he had no idea of where he was going. Until he lifted his head up, his eyes shining with something akin to delight. It seemed he had found something, and he was happy like a child in a candy store. Or, more accurately, he was a bloodhound who caught onto a scent, and was proud of himself.

As that being ran off, I smiled. Because that being...that being was me.

He ran on all fours to the Commercial Sector, bursting into the room with a feral gleam in his eyes, looking about at the destruction that had so recently occurred. It was all food. However, it wasn't wise to just immediately begin consuming the discarded limbs and other such body parts in the area, not while he was being seen. Nor was it wise to do so when he knew little about what was going on. He saw a group of beings, two robots, as well as one large organic-ish being and one small organic-ish being, all conversing near the center of the area, and he went to join them, the mask he wore on a necklace around his neck bumping against his chest.

Upon coming near to the group he stood on his legs, although he remained hunched over, his spines sticking in the air behind him.

"Might somebody explain what happened here?" he asked, curious and unsure at the same time. He forced a smile, revealing his fangs. "This one...er, this sev...this seve...er, I would like to know."

• Upvote 3

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Aclaraung:

"The gems are just gems. Nothing real specific about them, except they're gems that have power. Fairly large, too." Aclaraung was enjoying the two legs he was speaking with currently. He wondered how long it might be until they figured out he had a gem somewhere on his person.

profiles i guess

IC: Jorth pointed at a nearby doorway.

"Yeah, but we've been standing outside that room for about five minutes now."

IC: "I think it should be solved via trial by combat. I volunteer to stand as champion for all those injured or aggrieved by the robots who cannot stand for themselves." Because of course thats what Venga would have suggested. Though given he'd caused more damage, however slight, to Big Silver than the machine had to him, maybe it wasn't as crazy a suggestion as it sounded...

IC: "So we're supposed to be looking for stones that could look like any other stones, that could have any location or any power?" Tuyetkhamun made an overly theatrical gesture of frustration, throwing her hands comically into the air, "What more to add to this impossible challenge? Force us to use a sieve to do it?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC - Aclaraung:

"Oh, they're generally set up on a pedestal or something in their tunnels to make them easier to see. Really points them out as being the gems you're looking for, aside from the large size they have. You'd have to try really hard to find a gem the size of these gems anywhere else."

profiles i guess

GM IC - GEM OF GROUNDING

Kuro's blade redirected the electricity, and the orb - no longer suspended - dropped to the floor. The moment it touched the ground, the electricity in the room and in the tunnels behind them crackled one final time, then dispersed.

A seam appeared in the metal sphere, and it cracked in half, revealing a small, bluish gemstone inside.

OOC: Kuro has gained the Gem of Grounding. This gem can weaken electrical attacks against the bearer, and makes them immune to shock when touching the ground.

IC: Kuro and Prose/Gem of Grounding, Small Room

(Kuro POV)

"Hmm..."

The electricity was gone. Had this gem have something to do with it? I'll keep this in mind against any electric users.

"So? What do we do?"

"We go back. Retrieving the gem probably dissipated all the electricity. Then we find an organizer."

They began the walk back.

OOC: I find this funny since I expected a Gem of Chain Lightning for some reason. I also find as coincidental seeing as Kuro had mentioned in the beginning about wishing that they had a Rahkshi of Electric Resistance with them.

-IC: Hound-

Initially, Hound had been too confused to take action; was this some bizarre joke? A jest among friends? Surely no one would be so frenzied as to attempt murder when it was forgiven so easily in the arena. This quickly proved a false assumption, when the newcomers began to attempt to pierce organs and dismember each other.

"Stop." The speech was tremendously loud, thunderous and as abysmally deep as ever. As Hound spoke, he moved, bring himself just out of the striking range of the two combatants. "Save your blows for the next round. I doubt our hosts will be so forgiving of blood spilled out of the arena."

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

"Isn't that right, Snarly? Of course it is, you don't talk. Only bad thing is his, let me say, thick-headedness? Poor thing would be lost without me to command him."

She leaned down and carefully ran a hand down Snarl's back, trying to meet his eyes to convey an unspoken message of apology. Everything would be fine, as long as Snarl could forgive her later for this entire act. 

IC: Snarl - Commercial Sector.

Snarl wasn't stupid. He could see what Bajets was trying to do here, and decided to just play along. 

________________________________________________________________________________

IC Maccha Yellow! - Training Sector

"You must know how to teach! Had you no mentor or master? Even if I could just spar regularly with you," you gave a quick pleading glance to her partner rahk, "or her. That would help!"

IC: Xara - Training Sector. 

"I had no master," I frowned at him, "I taught myself, learned to survive by fighting others." I wasn't sure I was qualified for this sort of thing, but it would give me something to do, at least. "But, if you want me to spar with you, I can do that much." 

IC: Jorth pointed at a nearby doorway.

"Yeah, but we've been standing outside that room for about five minutes now."

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper Hallway.

"Oh.... well, I didn't know...." 

IC - Aclaraung:

"Oh, they're generally set up on a pedestal or something in their tunnels to make them easier to see. Really points them out as being the gems you're looking for, aside from the large size they have. You'd have to try really hard to find a gem the size of these gems anywhere else."

IC: The Puppetmaster - Knowledge Sector.

"You've seen one of them, then?" he interjected, "What happened to it? Who has it now?" 

________________________________________________________________________________

IC: "I think it should be solved via trial by combat. I volunteer to stand as champion for all those injured or aggrieved by the robots who cannot stand for themselves." Because of course thats what Venga would have suggested. Though given he'd caused more damage, however slight, to Big Silver than the machine had to him, maybe it wasn't as crazy a suggestion as it sounded...

Upon coming near to the group he stood on his legs, although he remained hunched over, his spines sticking in the air behind him.

"Might somebody explain what happened here?" he asked, curious and unsure at the same time. He forced a smile, revealing his fangs. "This one...er, this sev...this seve...er, I would like to know."

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector. 

"A trial by combat, are you in-" she broke off, turning to face the newcomer. "Those malfunctioning machines," she jabbed a finger towards the two colossi standing near the opposite wall, "opened fire in an unprovoked attack on a room full of civilians. We're discussing what should be done about it." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Naona ~ Comfort District

What does one say when they've been torn from all that they've known and thrown into a world that makes absolutely no sense?

Not a lot.

Naona hugged her legs more tightly, inwardly praying for it all to be a dream.

She would not cry.

IC: Tomo

"U-u-uh, it's okay! Don't cry! Okay. Maybe it's not all okay considering the circumstances but everything will..."

Tomo sighed. This newcomer didn't seem to be capable of reasoning at the moment. Maybe it would just be better to sit with her until they finished crying it out. And so Tomo did, taking a seat next to Naona, watching over her.

IC-Harami

With another being aiding her, They got the fallen wyvern to the Medical bay in no time. "Thank you." She said to her aid.

OOC

Harami's actually a Lesterin, but it's pretty easy to make that sort of mistake.

IC(Ismekne): "Yeah." Ismekne said, putting the wyvern down on a bed. "Any time." She was breathing hard, panting from the exertion. 

"That would be more than enough!" You got back to your feet, replacing your sword in it's sheath and the sheath on your belt. "May I also ask for advice during spars? Say..." You got back into the position you held at the start of the match, guard up and stance loose. "Earlier, I moved right in for a punch. My intention had been to force you to overextend, but... It didn't work. What would you have done?"

...but close to it

"The reason I didn't overextend is because I'm bigger," I pointed out, "I didn't need to reach as far." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC: ELITTRA - TRAINING SECTOR

"Right. Of course," Elittra replied uncertainly, sounding confused. "So... where's Artorre? What are you three up to right now?"

GM IC: QUEEN + KOPEN

As Kopen swung her weapon, it appeared to pass right through the flowers, and scratching the stone underneath. Behind Kopen, the Queen's eyes narrowed.

Curious, she said.

GM IC: VON WORTEN + NOCTON

Nocton was successfully moved; however, the process would have to be repeated another ten times if they did not come up with an alternative plan. Behind Von Worten, a large fire began to blaze, slowly spreading towards the fighters. 

OOC: Von Worten + Nocton have 24 hours to get past this obstacle before the flames reach them and something bad happens.

GM IC: ALBRECHT + EZEZKO

Who am I? the figure sounded amused, even through telepathy. Down here, I am often called a King - but then, I would assume you have grown to dislike any title resembling royalty... as such, you may refer to me as Infinite instead.

The being gave the mental equivalent of a chuckle as they continued.

Do you care to know how this challenge worked? Or do you enjoy your ignorance, and wish to move on?

GM IC: NOMEC - WITH XAERAZ/LYTREL

The massive Toa of Gravity gave a rumbling laugh at Xaeraz's request. He smiled down at the Toa of Iron, shaking his head slowly.

"As I said, it is my sworn duty to prevent you from making it through this maze," he said, sounding apologetic. "I am afraid that, while I enjoy this conversation, I am still required to stop you. Unfortunately for you, stopping may very well involve killing."

The armor on Xaeraz's arms and legs was slowly beginning to reach the point of no return - soon they would crumple under the pressure. At this point, even Lytrel would be unable to lift his legs unless he actively used his powers to resist Nomec.

"Everything you encounter within this maze is an obstacle, a challenge, a test. That includes myself," Nomec continued. "There are solutions to everything. What might allow you to pass me by unscathed?"

IC: "Well, uh, you...Can't see it, but I'm trying to shrug." Xaeraz said, feeling the pull on his body increase ever more. "As for what could let us pass, intangibility would work, or gravity powers, or you dropping

dead. Not to say that I want that, because you seem nice enough besides the part where you're trying to kill us so we don't progress. That's a bit rude, if I may be so bold. You could have stopped as soon as we began to speak, because I couldn't go any further at that point." He sighed, then pressed on, "Could you at least hold it here? I'd really rather not have my legs and arms destroyed."

As he rambled on, Xaeraz pushed his will on the gem nestled, hidden, inside his armor. The gem had exuded a field that disrupted his allies quite considerably when they stepped into it. Perhaps, if he focused all its energy on the being before him, the effects could be even more dangerous?

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Ezezko - Labyrinth

「I honestly could care less if you were a king or a pauper. The Queen is certainly a handful, a violent, sadistic, irritating overpowered handful, but not so bad as others I've had the misfortune of dealing with.」 You lapsed into silence, contemplating the 'challenge' you and Albrecht had faced. 「Was it a test of faith, or perhaps, stupidity?」

...but close to it

IC Nocton:

There was no time for this. Lava would be worse then anything this thing would trigger.. Abruptly, Nocton threw out his power, robbing all light, including the lasers from the area. "RUN!!!", he yelled to Von Worten before cloaking the area in a Silence field from his gem and taking off.

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

FINA-FREAKIN'-LLY
SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG

GM IC - GEM OF ???

The adventurers continued through the darkness. The uneventful walk was unnerving in itself, the torchlight casting just enough light on each party to navigate through the stone tunnels.

After what felt like hours, regardless of how long it had truly taken, the featureless tunnels were shaken, a deep rumbling noise echoing through the ground. As the earth shifted slightly, Ilyin's torch slipped from his grasp, clattering to the ground and going out.

The tremor subsided. Ilyin and Halken, now in darkness, would be able to faintly spy a glow of torchlight around a curve ahead of them.

Langmuir and Mirror heard footsteps approaching through the darkness. Uneasily stepping back and adopting a cautious fighting stance to reflect Langmuir's, Mirror was surprised to hear a faint, indistinguishable grumbling noise amongst to the footsteps - unmistakable as a curse let loose by Halken as he stumbled in the dark.

As Halken and Ilyin stepped into the torchlight and stopped advancing, a sickly silence fell over the tunnel.

"Well?" spoke the Matoran. "Let's see it, then."
Mirror blinked in confusion. "What are you talking about?"
"You know... a gem." His tone put Langmuir on edge. "There was supposed to be something in this tunnel, and we've found nothing, so you must have it."

"You are mistaken," the Toa spoke, his tone firm. "We have come across nothing of import."
"And we," Ilyin growled, "don't believe that for a moment. Er, right, Halken? We don't?"
"Indubitably so. What have you scoundrels concealed?"
"Nothing!" cried Mirror. His voice was defensive, frightened, his reply hasty. The voice of a liar if Ilyin had ever heard one.

The bearded Matoran turned to Halken. "I say we make them turn it over. They've got to have something."
Perhaps uncharacteristically, the Skakdi nodded and said nothing, glancing grimly towards the nervously shifting foes in his path.

Langmuir did not particularly want to fight. But if Halken and Ilyin had found something, and wanted to eliminate Mirror and himself to hide the evidence and take the gem for themselves... he would not stand for that. The Toa took a more confident stance, prepared for combat against his former cohorts.

The Gem of Disunity was about to take its toll.

Edited by Chro
  • Upvote 3

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC - Ilyin:

They couldn't have taken it and tried to hide it. They couldn't honestly be trying to argue with us like this. We're a team. And yet they're refusing to be a team. Alright, fine, if that's the way it is, then Halken and I will certainly be able to put everybody back in their natural place and make things right again.

"You have one last chance, gentlemen. Admit the truth of what you have discovered or we'll have to force you to admit to it," I growled, hefting my axe in response to Langmuir's dropping into a fighting stance. "I'd rather avoid engaging in battle but if you make it necessary, Halken and I can surely rise to the occasion."

profiles i guess

IC: Lytrel

"A test... Huh... And what would make you let us pass..."

"You can't be bought with momentary gifts, for we lack them, and you have no want of them. We cannot sway you with words, for your dedication to the Infinite is absolute. And it seems that you are far more experienced in the use of gravity than I, so confrontation would end in failure..."

"I-I'm sorry, but I see no other way out of this but confrontation. However... It could be a different kind of confrontation than a dyel to the death... Arm wrestle? Board game? Truth or dare?"

Noticing Xaeraz being crushed, he began attempting to lessen Nomec's hold over the iron toa. "Or how about this? A test of skill, using our elements and masks in a way that doesn't involve beating the snot out of each other, or him? I do believe we have the same loadout; does the term 'mirror boss' mean anything to you?"

"I feel like an idiot..."

"... Sorry, but all of us are kinda in the same boat here. We can't exactly leave this place."

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

GM IC: NOMEC - WITH XAERAZ/LYTREL

Nomec chuckled at Lytrel's suggestion. 

"No, I do not believe so. I do not care whether I am stronger than you, or if I am more skilled than you. If we were to duel and you were to defeat me, then you would deserve the opportunity to continue your journey. You say mirror boss... I have an idea of what it might mean, yes."

The massive Toa of Gravity paused, thinking, before nodding to himself.

"But... do you also have this?"

Before the shocked gazes of Xaeraz and Lytrel, Nomec's armor began to shift and change; what had been purple before turned gray, and what had been gray turned purple. The hulking Toa's eyes changed from a bright green to a bright red, and a large grin lit up on his face. The pressure weighing the two fighters down remained unaffected by the transformation.

"Ahahaha... ha... ha... ha," the Toa's voice had turned raspy, the fake laugh sounding sinister and chilling to the bone. "I... do... love... tricks! It is sooooo nice to meet you! I am... CYARC! Toa of... Gravity! And you are... Xaeraz! Toa of Iron! And Lytrel! Toa of Also Gravity! How... exciting! Aha... ha... hahaha!"

• Upvote 1

OOC: How exactly is Fia positioned, relative to Ardian, at the moment?

IC - Ardian (Training Sector):

With Fia taking the not-unexpected route of a vertical swing with her running blades (though he had to say, he had been anticipating one, rather than both), Ardian raised his arm out of their paths. He declined to take this opportunity to fire a shockwave at the Fa-Toa's torso; she might have gone for a back-flip right as he fired, and ended up taking it in the head. Instead, he tilted his head downwards, and created a burst of light near the ceiling, towards which her face was now oriented.

"Ah, well that wa-" Your words were interrupted by the sound of combat, decidedly deadly and real looking combat. You pointed to the fighters, "H-hey, that doesn't look so good... We should stop them from hurting each other!"

OOC

Pointing out Fia and Ardian to Xara and Kat

...but close to it

IC: Lytrel

"???"

"..."

"... Hello Cyarc. Uh, how's your day?"

Lytrel activated his Pakari, sending strength to his legs, readying himself for a jump.

I did not train for negotiations with insane people.

"It's, uh... It's these seeds that are ground up and mixed with water, milk, and sugar. It tastes good. Helps warm you up and cheer you up. Also comes in solid candy form."

"That.... might be a good idea, actually," I vaulted over the arena railing and dropped down onto the floor, picking up my swords and sheathing them across my back. "Hey, come on you two, cut it out!" I called out to the two combatants (Fia and Ardian). "This place is just for sparring; save the serious fighting for the arena." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Naona ~ Comfort Sector

"..."

"It tastes good, I swear!"

IC: Sudrec

Just as Sudrec finished nodding to Noroi's statement, he noticed some clanorig noises coming from a nearby sparring ring. "If it's all the same to you, I'm gonna check that it," he muttered to his companions before walking over. "Uh, guys. Is there a problem - oh, hi Hound.'

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

GM IC: CYARC - WITH XAERAZ/LYTREL

The newly revealed Cyarc frowned at Lytrel's movements, looking disappointed.

"Aw," he said, pouting. 

He looked as though he was about to continue, when he suddenly gagged, clutching at his stomach with one hand. Cyarc reached out towards Xaeraz with his other hand, wagging a finger in a scolding manner as he glanced over to the Toa of Iron with a large grin.

"Now... making me sick isn't very nice, is it? IS IT? Nomec liked you. Didn't want to kill you, nope. Very disappointed! But... I... don't like... people who hurt me!"

The pressure weighing both fighters down suddenly increased; the armor on their legs began to crumple up very slowly. Grimacing, Cyarc continued:

"Let's make... a deal! You stop... making me sick! And I will stop killing you! I will also... not throw up on you! It is... a wonderful deal! Yes! Ahahaha... haha... ha... ha!"

IC: Virse - Training Sector

Her hand with the blade wavered. To attempt to strike meant she might hurt Nine, but this Fa-Toa didn't seem like she would be allowing him to live.

There was so little she could do though. "Stop it," she croaked. "This foolishness is unneeded!"

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

She flinched back as her staff met, not the soft feel of plants, but the hard ringing of stone. "W-what?" she gasped. "It... it's stone!"

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Tunnel

Mirror shakily raised his Shard Lance, though he wasn't sure if he could use it. "Is this r-really n-necessary? W-we d-don't have anything!"

All along, he had been searching for what dangers lie ahead. He never expected it would be his own teammates.

IC: Fia had never been more thankful for her smoked visor than she was at that instant. While it made the world she looked out on darker, an irony that was sadly lost on her, it also kept the flash of light from blinding her as she swept up into a handstand, then promptly dropped down to begin spinning her body and blades at Nine, looking for all the world like the deadliest breakdancer in recorded history.

IC: Xaeraz had been a bit surprised by the personality shift, but had kept his focus. This suggestion by the madman, however, was enough to break through, snapping the fe-toa's concentration away from the gem. He blinked in confusion, stammered a bit, but managed to say, "uh...Okay?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Kuro and Prose/Outside the Cave

They walked back safely, considering the fact that there weren't any electric mazes to run through. And as Kuro passed Daltrahk, he had the consideration to put him in a sitting position and went to engrave on the wall above.

A good fighter, but died of ambition. Daltrahk

Why didn't he wait? That question would soon be forgotten by the Kurahk as he stepped out the cave. Prose took off to get a glass of water from the Commercial Sector. The room made him tense. Kuro on the other hand, stood there, and looked at the gem for a brief moment. Immediately he stashed it in his pouch. He went through the halls looking for the Enforcer.

IC: Dreidel/Training Sector >>> Comfort Sector

Ugh...Can't I seem to find places where people aren't murdering themselves?

I was tired from all the dancing, and I decided to take a nap in my room. Maybe I'll stop by the Commercial Sector first for a bite.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

GM IC: CYARC - WITH XAERAZ/LYTREL

"Excellent!" Cyarc yelled, clapping his hands together; the walls and floor shook from the impact.

Xaeraz and Lytrel would feel the pressure slowly reducing, as gravity returned to normal.

"We are all... happy now! Ahahaha! It is wonderful! Very good!" Cyarc continued, laughing. "You two are... looking for special gem! Nomec... wants to stop you! He says... we should listen... to our King? I do not like King!"

Halting his speech abruptly, Cyarc suddenly surged forward, leaning down so that he was face-to-face with Xaeraz. The insane Ba-Toa titan's red eyes were open as wide as possible.

"You! Nomec likes you! You must have... good ideas! What is your... good idea? Is it GREAT?"

GM IC: QUEEN + KOPEN

Indeed, the Queen said. I believe I know why. We are deep underground, in the middle of a maze made from stone. We suddenly see a room filled with flowers, and when we turn around... there are even more. Our first thought is that they are dangerous, and so we begin to focus on trying to get rid of them... rather than acknowledging the truth: that they are merely illusions, and have appeared to distract us from our true goal.

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 3

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Kopen carefully reached out a hand to touch what she had thought were flowers. The being could somehow even fool her echolocation. No illusions had done that before. "So... is there no danger then? We can just... keep going?"