BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC - Lierdon (Comfort Sector):

"Of course," Lierdon said reassuringly.

He barely managed not to flinch at the appearance of the hulking Noroi. Nonetheless, even when a tentacled blob of jello appeared, he maintained his calm demeanor, though it took him a few moments to find his words again. "If you don't mind my asking," he said to the latter, "what exactly might you be?" Other than dessert, hahaha...

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

IC:

The armored woman gave a quiet chuckle, smiling slightly behind her helm. The gelatinous creature was new, but not a current concern.

"Maybe we do. Certainly, my life story sounds like a novel. But I'm good at what I do." She lowered her shield.

"And even if you can't trust me, you can trust the rules. These hosts are powerful enough to pluck us all from our worlds, surely they can enforce their rules, don't you think?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Naona ~ Comfort Sector

The rules.

What use were rules when there was the Makuta?

Her life was always subject to His whims. Always.

But they were rules.

She needed the safety of the rules.

But the Makuta.

Makuta.

Makuta.

Makuta.

She wished it was a dream.

Why could it not have been a dream?

The Makuta would find her soon. And she would be dead. Poof. Dead.

Maybe these Hosts were powerful.

But what were they to the Makuta?

Leaves in the wind.

-IC: Hound-

Hound had remained silent as Virse had taken the Av-Toa and headed towards the medbay, unsure of what to do or who to follow. Deciding that Virse would most likely want to be alone, Hound approached Sudrec.

"My apologies for not seeking out your location sooner," Hound's voice was quiet and subdued, his modesty contrasting bizarrely with the ferocity of his combat. "Due to an influx of new competitors and the subsequent interaction, I've been rather busy."

pNNgXax.jpg

Every aspect of her life is subject to the whims of the Makuta.

Sometimes, everyone can pretend that it's fine, that they do not have to worry about infected Rahi swarming the village and killing their friends and family.

Then sometimes He flexes his power, and people that she's known will die.

And nothing anyone can do will stop it.

The weight of her situation continues to hammer down on her.

Hammering down.

She doesn't want to cry, but curled up in a ball, surrounded by strangers, that is all she can do anymore. Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide.

The Po-koro Guard does not exist here.

What can she do but cry?

-==GEM OF ???==-

As the two began to moonwalk backwards quickly, they would suddenly find themselves actually moving forward... As would the others. However, a harsh piercing laugh filled the air.

"Who dares set foot on my land?" A blue and white armoured being with a gold head attached to a gold spine said, as he aimed an odd gun toward the group.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC:

"Hi my name is Ten and we're looking for the food court!" Ten said, as he continued walking backwards. As he said that, he gave a small wave, dispersing the shield behind him...and slowly began to form it in front of himself.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC - Artorre (Tunnel - Gem of ???):

"Actually, he did answer your question correctly," Artorre interjected calmly. "You asked who he was, and he gave you his name... For the record, mine is Artorre. I am unaware of the names of these other three that are with us."

IC: Lekona - Training Sector

"Artorre ran off to the Medbay." Lekona responded, "and what Olari said. We came to find you and we were thinking about going to look for one of those Gems."

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC:

“I think that’s probably enough.”

The comment was easy enough, actually pretty friendly. Bit of an understatement, too. I’d emerged from a sim to witness the tail end of what looked to be the last in a line of beatdowns, and I’ve got to be honest. Minding my own business ain’t something I’ve ever been good at.

So now I find myself almost casually stepping up to the mat with what looked to be a diminutive, blue-garbed Av-Toa and a very, very battered type of Toa I’ve never seen before. My eyes are mostly on the former, given that it looks as though he’s been the one giving the beating.

“Whatever point you’re trying to make, I think you’ve made it. No need to hit him again.”

Let’s be honest here.

Chances are in about sixty seconds, he’s going to end up taking a swing at me.

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: "Possibly. I hear there are some possibilities to opt out though." Jorth was pretty sure it only applied if you were hunting gems though. It was whether you could be "hunting gems" by sitting in the food court eating that was the interesting question. Claim you were 'building your strength up'...

IC: "See this is why I suggest trial by combat," Venga said, as though it were obvious, "Should sort out who was right."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Virse - Training Sector

The Toa of Sand carefully wove her way between the fights and equipment strewn throughout the Training Sector, carefully avoiding injuring Ten further. All the while, she was seething in rage. It had been a long time since she had lost her temper. She had endured scalding insults, drunk Glatorian, and frustrations of every kind with a cool impassiveness. But no one back home was ignorant enough to question the Great Beings. WIthout their wise aid, the lowly species would have been wiped from the planet. She was sure of that. Not that they hadn't done the deed themselves anyway.

At last, she broke free of the noise of the Training Sector. She thought she recalled the way to the Infirmary. Down those stairs, take a... left? She looked down on her charge with a sigh.

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

She listened to their inane prattle in silence. Perhaps it was time for a more... silent method of interrogation. And she could only endure the insufferable Toa for so long. If there was just a way she could get him to leave to converse with those upon her level of society...

Smoke began drifting from her hands as the dampening field deactivated. A slight grin slipped across her face.

OOC: Thought I should clarify this, but Anna said via Skype that the Enforcer's field was deactivated for all but the four directly involved, I.e., the Colossi, Dayeth, and Venga (I think)

Edited by Click

IC:

"I am not sure it's as malicious as that." Uri commented, glancing about his surroundings idly. "You would have seen the same video as I did when I arrived. The organizers seem very, very out of touch, but not outright malevolent. If they were, their scope could be so much broader. With this technology, the technology to get us all here, why limit yourself?"

"Twisted though it may be, I think they sincerely wish to run a tournament."

IC: Yoko

"Hm, I see..." Yoko thought about what Uri had said before replying:

"Still, the fact that they would pull us all here against our wills and string us along in their games seems... Disconcerting."

"Of course," Lierdon said reassuringly.

He barely managed not to flinch at the appearance of the hulking Noroi. Nonetheless, even when a tentacled blob of jello appeared, he maintained his calm demeanor, though it took him a few moments to find his words again. "If you don't mind my asking," he said to the latter, "what exactly might you be?" Other than dessert, hahaha...

Every aspect of her life is subject to the whims of the Makuta.

Sometimes, everyone can pretend that it's fine, that they do not have to worry about infected Rahi swarming the village and killing their friends and family.

Then sometimes He flexes his power, and people that she's known will die.

And nothing anyone can do will stop it.

The weight of her situation continues to hammer down on her.

Hammering down.

She doesn't want to cry, but curled up in a ball, surrounded by strangers, that is all she can do anymore. Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide.

The Po-koro Guard does not exist here.

What can she do but cry?

IC(Kalatin): "She's looking for something called the "Po-Koro Guard" - the gelatin made his tentacles gesture to Naona, then form air quotes - to protect her from the Makuta." He scratched his head, trying to remember. "Ah, yes. This would be a Po-Matoran, one of the Great Being's designs, except she's too big for that. She's a Po - Toa, and she's looking for a Po- something to protect her."

Irritated at Lierdon's question, the gelatin responded in mind-speech. I am Kalatin, a member of a fully organic species created by the Great Beings. If you are a member of the mechanical robot the Great Beings created, you may know of Tren Krom, who was trapped there. I am his kindred. Kalatin allowed his mental voice to become more forceful. However, I did not make many of the foolish mistakes that he did, which led to his subsequent imprisonment and bitterness. 

I encourage you to order your dessert from the Commercial Sector. The last being who ate a portion of my substance found it to be most unpalatable.  

IC: This brought the laughter to a rough bark.

"Ha! As if I'm the one who needs to be told." he replied, folding his arms regally. "If the boy keeps coming back for more, it's only proper that I oblige him, isn't it?"

Damaka said nothing, and just inhaled and exhaled, trying to summon what power he had left within himself.

"Especially with all that bravado against a man leagues above his caliber. He should be honored I gave him the time of day, let alone decided to toy with him."

"You ever shut up 'bout that?" said boy piped up, scarf fluttering in the... wind? That couldn't be right, they were indoors! 

And yet there it went, as if some invisible column of air or energy was swirling about the boy... and growing in strength.

Impossible, he wasn't a Le-Toa! What the karz was this kid up to? How could even have a head clear enough to summon whatever power he was drawing from?!

His breathing was measured and relaxed now. How?! Three of that kid's ribs were pulverized!

"So no, I think I'll have to decline." the Prince said, warily raising his guard. "Not when he has this type of fight left in him."

With a blaze in his eyes, the beaten Spi-Toa somehow stepped forward.

And again.

And again, and again.

"Come on."

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Upvote 1

helo frens

IC-Ignis

Ignis let his opponent grab the top half of the axe, Whilst he extended the axe to it's full length, and Swung hard, first in a sideways ard, then in a long, fast arc overhead. If his foe didn't fly off into a wall, he would be smashed against the floor, painfully. He'd like to see him get out of this one.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC:

"I'll have to insist."

Two steps brought me halfway between them, and gave me the chance to stare them both down. Dwarf Sun first, he seems the type to have issues knowing when a fight's done. One long stare, just enough to make sure he gets the idea. Then I switch to the unknown Toa. One more step towards him, hand up to indicate that he should stop. "You've got a of a lot of willpower. But in your condition, you should stop."

"Save it for the next round."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

The guy was staring at him.

Why was he staring at him? what was that gonna do? Make him angry-er?

Maybe. Might help. He thought he saw the gaudy av-toa bristle a bit. could make him sloppy.

Dam, listen to him. You've proven you're tough.

Shh. He needed to think about how he was gonna win this, besides staring into his soul. Which, you had to admit, was a good start.

"Whatcha waiting for?" he said, goading the diminutive Av-Toa further.

Why wasn't he moving forward. His legs were working, right? 

Dam looked down. When'd that guy's hand get there?

When'd that guy get in the way?

"'Scuse me." he said, as politely as he could muster.

helo frens

IC:

"I admire the spirit, but you're a few hits shy of hamburger." A little blunt of me, but there wasn't a point to this. Admirable as it was, throwing himself again and again into the fight wasn't needed here. "If you keep goading him, I'll have to fight him."

IC:

"Absolutely." Uri agreed, nodding. "In my opinion, they might be insane."

IC:

Noroi was quiet, thinking over what to do. She'd run through almost anything she could think of.

"... Miss, I don't know your world. I can't pretend to understand what happened to make you so fearful of the presence of a Makuta. But I've been here a while. I have endured one round of the tournament already, as well. And with that experience, I can say this; as long as you abide by the organizers' rules, you will be fine."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "Handshakes also let people get close enough to stab you in the gut," Fia replied bitterly to Xara, her hand dropping to her stomach for a second before her arms folded over her chest once more. "Not fun at all. Stupid karzslagged fe-toa traitors..." 

IC: Xara - Training Sector.

I winced sympathetically. 

IC: "Possibly. I hear there are some possibilities to opt out though." Jorth was pretty sure it only applied if you were hunting gems though. It was whether you could be "hunting gems" by sitting in the food court eating that was the interesting question. Claim you were 'building your strength up'...

IC: Alisa Dare - Knowledge Sector. 

"We can opt out?" she hadn't thought of that, "What's the point of bringing us all here if we can just not fight? Or is there a penalty of some kind for not participating?" 

IC: "See this is why I suggest trial by combat," Venga said, as though it were obvious, "Should sort out who was right."

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector. 

"I think you'll find that the Enforcer has already decided who was right." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tahnok Nuva - Gem of Illusions --> ???

It's no use, Werl wasn't moving. Tahnok faced facts that this Mutant Toa was trapped here and wasn't going to make it out. So, Tahnok did as any respectable warrior would do a bailed, barreling through the exit like a freight train.

IC: Skull Carrier - Hallway --> Comfort Sector

The villager made his way back to his room, paying no mind to the growing crowd that stood around a curled up form. Spindle was, however, curious and decided to stay behind to keep an eye on this newcomer. The Skull Carrier entered his room, and after letting his spiders return to their nest, went back to meditating. He hoped to glean at least something that would help him take advantage of this tournament and their mysterious hosts. 

• Upvote 1

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC: Dreidel/Comfort Sector

Apparently tapping the one who apparently is the cause of the crowd wouldn't help so I decided to ask the armored being (Noroi) and the gelatinous one what was going on.

IC: Kuro/Commercial Sector

I stood there waiting for the Enforcer to respond.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17
  • Upvote 1

IC - Praggos:

"I don't suppose you come from a world completely controlled by a Makuta?" Praggos asked Noroi, staring blankly down at Naona, almost as though he was trying to grasp onto some halfway-forgotten memory locked deep within him. "That's the sort of place I came from. There is, quite frankly, no escaping him. If he decides to take notice of you, then bad things happen to you. That's the way of life over there, a life of fear." Praggos looked up.

"Unless you can make yourself beneath his notice or outside of his power, that is."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Kalatin): Irritated at Lierdon's question, the gelatin responded in mind-speech. I am Kalatin, a member of a fully organic species created by the Great Beings. If you are a member of the mechanical robot the Great Beings created, you may know of Tren Krom, who was trapped there. I am his kindred. Kalatin allowed his mental voice to become more forceful. However, I did not make many of the foolish mistakes that he did, which led to his subsequent imprisonment and bitterness.

I encourage you to order your dessert from the Commercial Sector. The last being who ate a portion of my substance found it to be most unpalatable.

The Skakdi straightened slightly as the gelatinous mass responded to his stray thought. Hey, he thought back, his mental voice much less kindly than his audible one. If you're going to be in my head, speak a language I can understand. "Great Beings?" "mechanical robot?" "Tren Krom?" I don't have the faintest idea what you're going on about.

As for the taste, a Skakdi can eat just about anything, hahaha...

Meanwhile, he carried on the verbal conversation, albeit with only half of his focus. "What's this about a Makuta? I've never heard of anyone having trouble with a Makuta, unless you count people trying to make them get off their behinds and do something."

IC: Dreidel/Comfort Sector

Apparently tapping the one who apparently is the cause of the crowd wouldn't help so I decided to ask the armored being (Noroi) and the gelatinous one what was going on.

The Skakdi straightened slightly as the gelatinous mass responded to his stray thought. Hey, he thought back, his mental voice much less kindly than his audible one. If you're going to be in my head, speak a language I can understand. "Great Beings?" "mechanical robot?" "Tren Krom?" I don't have the faintest idea what you're going on about.

As for the taste, a Skakdi can eat just about anything, hahaha...

Meanwhile, he carried on the verbal conversation, albeit with only half of his focus. "What's this about a Makuta? I've never heard of anyone having trouble with a Makuta, unless you count people trying to make them get off their behinds and do something."

IC(Kalatin): "She's scared." Kalatin said aloud, trying to make sense of the situation. "Scared of Makuta, however bad he is." Kalatin shook his head. He had seen giant mechanical monstrosities, terrifying vacuum machines designed to tear his kind apart, and sadistic beings who believed that him and his kind were duplicitous monsters. But while he had been scared of all of those things, he had still had enough of his mind left to defeat each and every one, leading his kind to victory. This kind of fear was all-consuming, dangerous, and deadly. 

My apologies, the gelatin said to Lierdon. Just call me Kalatin. Neither the Great Beings nor us saw fit to name our kind. The Great Beings were my former rulers, whom I overthrew - they serve me now. 

You are more brilliant than your appearance suggests. Hence my mistake. 

IC(Ismekne): The Ga-Toa walked into the commercial sector, only to see a bunch of strange beings clustered around a sight - a Toa of Stone was crying. Pathetic. Shoving past an admittedly good-looking Skakdi, Ismekne grabbed Naona's shoulders and shook them. "I don't care what happened to you, this is no time for crying like an new Matoran. This is an honest-to-goodness fighting tournament, and acting like a pathetic moron is an insult to the name of Toa. Now get on your feet!"