BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Quest

Mirror shakily held out his sword as Ilyin approached. He didn't want to fight, but they were beyond reason. His backwards pace increased, rapidly leaving Langmuir and Halken in darkness.

IC: Lady Dajik - Upper Hallways

"Yes," she sneered."Another place for all these simpletons can exhaust their bloodlust."

IC-Severain

As Severain left the Knowledge sector, having memorized the Info he had read up on, he bumped into what looked like a battle-worn Toa. "Didn't see you there." He said. "What's a Toa like you wandering around these halls?"

OOC

Interacting with Miras's Arkie.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC-Severain

"Oh, Sorry. Apologies for not introducing myself..." He mused, before Extending his wings to half their full size. "I am Lord Severain the God-slayer, Ravager of Ta-Koro, And the Greatest Makuta in the universe! ...at least, until someone put these forsaken shackles on me..."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC-Severain

"Not at all. It really is me, Lord Severain, In the flesh!" He bellowed, flexing his wings, before retracting them. "I'll look forward to gutting you in the Arena, Whoever you are."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

OOC: Thanks for the update. Apologies if I was intended to return the slip or something like that; I can edit, if need be.

IC - Shixahl (Knowledge Sector -> Cafeteria):

The cat-like Glatorian quickly snatched up the slip of paper that had fallen. That looks important, he thought. Staring hard at the code written on it, he committed it to memory.

9 0 3 7 7 8

He began to walk out of the room, activating the gauntlet which held the paper.

9 0 3 7 7 8

The heat generated by the current shortly caused it to catch on fire. He opened his hand and watched as the slip burned to ashes, which he promptly blew away.

9 0 3 7 7 8.

Got it.

He headed for the cafeteria; if he was going to fight again, he'd need some food, first.

IC - Ardian (Med Bay):

"Still," the Toa of Light replied, "I created unnecessary trouble for you. I feel I must apologize." He got up from the bed. "Did you see where that guy I pushed out of the way went? I need him for something."

He still wasn't sure how to explain his price. He figured he'd just... do it, and then explain afterwards. Hopefully his emblem would glow when it happened, or something, so they wouldn't think he was making it up...

IC: Virse - Med Bay

She turned to snap a quick word at Buzzz, and was back almost before it could be processed. "He's a Toa of Light I met just before the last round. We... got into a fight, and I took him back here."

She blinked for a moment at Nine's question. There was a multitude of things he might want that guy for, and most of them sounded good to her. "I... I don't know," she admitted. "He might.... still be in the Training Sector. If we hurry... we might be able to catch him... you know, before the round starts."

IC(A.D.): A.D. looked between the Puppetmaster and Aclarung. Both arrogant. Both presumptuous. Both...annoying. "You could have intervened without acting superior," A.D. said. "Or manipulative."

"But of course you wouldn't," The dragon said. "Both of your flaws will come back to bite you though. Mark my words."

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin stopped listening to the mental conversation on the other side of the facility. He had an idea of who he was protecting...and he had an idea of who his enemies might be too. The gelatin moved over to where Skull Carrier and HAGAH were talking. "Hello" he said to the pair. "I think we have some common interests."

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne stood up and waited for the round to begin.

IC - Aclaraung:

"Meanwhile, there's you, who acts as though he has the higher moral ground when, in actuality, he did nothing," Aclaraung said to AD, snorting in amusement at the younger being's words. "And who I haven't seen anything but words come out of the whole time I've been here. You try dealing with a primitive who doesn't understand what he's even doing, fighting with another child around while the third two-legged being decides to stand back rather than try and preserve any semblance of peace or order, and see how long you last before you get fed up with it. After that, if you so truly believe that my flaws will come back to bite me - make them." He struggled to turn himself around to the door, then turned his head back to the others.

"If any of you wish to continue speaking with me, I will be hunting for either the Enforcer or the Host, where I have room to move and breathe." And he walked out of the room, off for the Commercial sector.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(A.D.): The dragon just shrugged. "That's the thing about the arrogant. They never can be reasoned with." Did Aclarung really not notice how harsh he was being? A.D. wondered. 

He backed off the doorway and went back to his couch. He hoped that Tuyetkamn and the Puppetmaster wouldn't start fighting now - hopefully he had established that the two's goals were similar enough for them to get along. And leave me alone. 

IC: Arkie (Hallways)

"I don't #####ing care who you are," I say with a smirk. "You aren't the greatest Makuta in any world. The one in mine- he took over an entire island, enslaved the karzing Toa Mata and, frankly, has an iron grasp over the island. So don't kid yourself, ya pile of Muaka #####."

VBWj75sh.png

IC - Ardian (Med Bay):

He resolved to try and make it back to the training area before the round began. For now, however, the Av-Toa thought it prudent to introduce himself to the insectoid Toa that seemed to know Virse.

Extending his fist, he said, "Pleasure to meet you. I am Nine."

IC - Aclaraung:

"Meanwhile, there's you, who acts as though he has the higher moral ground when, in actuality, he did nothing," Aclaraung said to AD, snorting in amusement at the younger being's words. "And who I haven't seen anything but words come out of the whole time I've been here. You try dealing with a primitive who doesn't understand what he's even doing, fighting with another child around while the third two-legged being decides to stand back rather than try and preserve any semblance of peace or order, and see how long you last before you get fed up with it. After that, if you so truly believe that my flaws will come back to bite me - make them." He struggled to turn himself around to the door, then turned his head back to the others.

IC: The Puppetmaster - Comfort Sector. 

He watched the dragon leave, pondering his words. Aclaraung clearly mistook his decision not to interfere as a sign of weakness or irresponsibility. In actuality, it had been an experiment. He'd honestly just been curious to see how Tuyetkhamun's powers functioned. 

Besides, peace and order were overrated. Chaos and control were much more satisfying concepts. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Knowledge Sector

That had been an enlightening session.

Naona carefully placed the tablet he had been reading back onto the shelf he had taken it from, mind awash with new information. This truly was a strange world he had found himself in, and despite the possible immorality of taking so many beings from across existence to fight one another, he did find certain parts of the facility to be quite welcoming. Finding himself in a place where crime was nonexistent was difficult to comprehend, but the officer had never realised how good it felt to know that he wouldn't run across a mugging every time he passed what could be considered an alleyway. And the lack of work ... it was ... strange, but not necessarily horrible.

"But I am now mandated to fight," he mumbled to himself, thinking. "That is not something I would prefer to do, but ..."

He had no other choice, did he?

"... I suppose I will simply have to win as much as possible."

IC: Skull Carrier - Commercial Sector

"Well, if it's any consolation, I don't even bloody well know what a 'mech' is." He stopped next to the bull, looking up at the tall creature's face. "I don't suppose that means you are going to participate?"

Spindle flopped, eyes wide and mandibles drooping (with an additional eyebrow raise for effect). The Toa had taken its motions the complete wrong way. It wanted him gone, not here coddling it! It accentuated this mindset by flailing like a mad-spider.

IC: Tahnok Nuva

It would seem he was engaged in a staring contest with this oblivious matoran, and the author wouldn't be surprised if the matoran was called "Caboose". Or maybe "Jimmy"....

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

OOC: Well... its been a while. Time to get stuck in again...

IC: Skorm groaned as he rolled out of his bunk. He had never slept well; some had thought it was because of the dual elements bouncing around inside of him. Perhaps. At least here he wasn't having nightmares. The wiry Twi-Toa slipped into the shower stall, turning the water up to steaming hot. He had laid low since the last round. He hadn't exactly made friends there, even if he was modestly successful. Third round couldn't be too far away. Better start preparing.

After his shower, he pulled on his robe, and then left his dim room. While the lighting of the Comfort Sector was still somewhat dim, it was brighter than his dorm, making Skorm pull up his hood.

OOC: Skorm available for interaction!

The times, they are a-changing...

IC:

"Yeah, he isn't the polite sort." I agreed, looking over the Toa as the Av-Toa left. He was definitely beaten up, and I wasn't even sure I could identify all the issues. But he was alive. "Think you can walk?"

IC:

Uri cocked his head, listening to the Host's announcement.

"It would seem that the third round is soon to start. Perhaps with a new wrinkle."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Buzzz-Medical Bay

"Well I read this book over in the Knowledge Sector and I think we have all of the usual types other than light.  Of course some electric Toa can glow but that is not really an elemental ability.  What happened to you anyway?"

IC: Venom Huntress-Training Sector

Venom Huntress heard the announcement that the next round would start soon.  She decided to head over to the Training Sector to get warmed up.  She arived and looked around before heading over to a training dummy.   She started slashing at it with her knives.

OOC: Venom Huntress open for interaction.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC - Ardian (Med Bay):

"I'd be hard-pressed to call it a long story," began Ardian, "but the round will probably be beginning soon, and I had something I was hoping to try and get done before that. Perhaps I can tell you later." With that, he began to walk away, but turned around as something crossed his mind. "Say, if circumstances allow, would you care to team up in the arena?"

IC: Lekona - Training Sector

"Yeah, same here," Lekona said, after letting Zakaro finish his little ramble. "I want to take another shot at those Tunnels. Honestly, I think I'm gonna do that regardless..." Lekona said, his sentence turning into a maybe.

He thought for a moment, then declared at nowhere in particular, "I'm going to be sitting this round out!"

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC-Severain

My, this one has got a mouth. He thought. And it seems that Her Land's Makuta was much stronger than Himself... and if it was miles stronger than him, and she survived in the shadow of it...

"We'll see how well we fare when we get into the arena." Severain proclaimed. "And I'm certain you'll be able to show me some of your skills that Your Makuta has granted you..."

OOC

For the Record, Severain doesn't know that Teridax is the only Makuta in Arkie's Universe, or that He's been banished or whatnot. He probably doesn't even know Mata Nui exists (Well, maybe he does, as his CV states that he Razed Ta-Koro and all...).

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

OOC: For the record, in this AU Makuta was never banished; also, no such thing as Teridax in the BZPRPG. He's just Makuta.

IC: Arkie (Hallways)

"What makes you think I'd have any affiliation to the Makuta in my world?"

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Omega

Omega sharpened his blades, and waited.

IC: Exsequor

Now patched up, the Vahki awaited further instructions.

IC: Kaipatu

Kaipatu sheathed his katana, and pulled back the bolt on his rifle. It was almost time.

IC: Teawa

Teawa ate his fruit that he had made for himself, whistling happily.

IC: Ekial

Ekial didn't know what was going on, but it appeared he would be eating tonight.

IC: Colossus in Purple

[Awaiting further instructions]

IC: Gamma

Around the corner, Gamma was eavesdropping on Arkie, the mention of other Makuta making him interested.

Edited by Sharkydane

IC - Ardian (Med Bay -> Training Sector):

The Av-Toa nodded as he made for the room's exit. After crossing the hall at a brisk walk, he mounted the stairs, taking them two at a time. He felt a sense of urgency; assuming the time between each round's announcement and beginning to be fairly constant, he didn't have long to complete his task. And if he didn't complete his task, he ran the risk of running out of juice while in the arena. Curious as he was to see exactly what happened to one who failed to pay one's contract price, he had no desire to live - die, rather - through the experience, himself.

Before long, he reached the upper floor. Crossing the upper hallway, he reentered the Training Sector, and began searching for Sudrec's distinctive hood, which he had noticed earlier.

IC: Hagah

"Ah... Basically, a mech is like... A giant suit of armor. But it's less worn, more... Driven like a vehicle."

IC: Yoko

"Yeah..."

Yoko wondered what these "mech" things were. Maybe they existed in her universe but under a different name?

IC: Tomo (as Coco)

Coco waited for a response from Naona, knowing full well that the round could begin at any moment.

IC: Lytrel

"... What?"

If this wasn't a reference, he didn't know what it was.

"Uh..."

IC: Everybody else

They silently braced themselves for the moment that the round would begin.

IC Velix:

Climbing out of the VR chamber just in time to hear the announcement, Velix thought it over as he stretched. He would apply for a mech after the third round.

IC Kourahi:

Kourahi walked into the Commercial Sector, looking around for anything interesting.

IC Lefia:

This would not do. Feeling she needed more time to explore, Lefia said, "I wish not to participate in this round."

IC Selox:

Selox idly followed Arkrax, sitting down at a computer terminal and clumsily navigating the interface to find videos of himself in the last round. It would be helpful tog et an idea of his own weaknesses so he could fix them.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: As A.D. walked away, his hopes were realised as Tuyetkhamun did not resort to squabbling with Puppetmaster.

"Clearly the great-serpents are too powerful to be left alive. We must find a way to assassinate them first chance we get," she said, quite plainly. To her the fact of the matter was obvious, "They have too much potential to get in the way of my future plans. They are dangerous, and knowing it makes them arrogant. I cannot abide arrogance." Amongst the properties of her bandages was apparently resistance to irony...

IC: Jorth was not surprised to learn that Tenjou's world was another one with weird elements like fire and electricity. Because...well, look at her. She was clearly from a weird universe. Light was a new one to him though. 

"Our Skakdi are shapeshifters," he said, wanting to stay involved in the conversation, "The Makuta of Zakaz didn't quite make them right. They're sort of...unbaked. They can mould and merge themselves like wet clay. Some even take on properties from the environment."

IC: "They'll probably be a little less lax about their security on fights now..." Venga said. He sounded slightly disappointed

IC: Tarsus' plan was elegant, ingenious even, but had one slight flaw. Spinning a hammer round full circle took longer than simply running straight forward. Especially if the person running straight forward was a Skrall.

The nameless warrior collided head-on with the armoured arbitrator, and the two became a tangle of limbs and plate metal. With his shield still up and between them, Skrall couldn't go for Tarsus' centre of mass, so he went for joints, seeking to immobilise. His sword came flashing down towards Tarsus' shoulder

IC: "I think..." Olari considered the last round. The feeling of being shaken to pieces and burnt to a crisp all at once. She couldn't let that memory infect her as fear and doubt. She needed to face her trauma and come out the other side or it would cripple her mind and power, "I think I will leave the questing to you this time. I think I might benefit from venting a little."

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg