BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC:

Des breathed out in a more quiet laugh, tilting her gaze curiously to watch the sun set over the ruined arena. Her arms found themselves a tighter grip around Aeila's waist, and her head found a way to tuck into the ProtoToa's collar just right.

"I need you," she insisted. "Given that I've been a princess since the day I was born and never asked for a single thing, you've gotta indulge me this time."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Ismekne): Upon seeing that her attack on Hive had failed, the lava walls, and the strange Parasite that for some reason had resistance to lava or could make it though the walls, well, time for Plan D. A waterspout formed under her feet as the Toa brought her hammer up, painfully, to rest on her shoulder, the head angled up above her mask. Controlling the speed of the flow of water, the Toa began punching through the ceiling...

IC: [Tuyetkhamun - Knowledge]

"Very well. 'Help' it shall be. My first...request, shall be the complete lockdown of this sector. We shall make it our base of operations, and extend our control outwards from here." The mummy started walking off. "Follow. We shall find all the entrances and seal them. None shall enter that do not have our permit."

IC: [Olari - Engineering Exterior]

"Excellent. Come inside then, the rest of our party is gathering in the food court, regaining our strength before the journey. I am guessing since you are returning from another venture you could do with a similar recuperation period." Olari started back into the facility, heading for the food court to meet up with the rest of the scout mission

IC: [Jorth - Training]

"Well, not all of it. There were some supplies and rations left," Jorth admitted, "I've just been helping beef them up. Sometimes literally, I can mimic Mukau beef steak fairly well apparently."

IC: [Venga - Engineering]

"I dunno, I never did put much stock in Mata Nui's rule," Venga admitted, "I was never entirely sure what he was doing. If he was doing anything. At least with Makuta you know they're there. And when they're royally ticked off at you."

IC: [skrall - Castle fo Kuru]

"I have no questions, Lord, I merely wish to offer you my sword as I offered it to the traitor before you." Skrall answered, bending down on one knee, unsheathing his blade and resting it on his upraised poleyn. "I hope to serve you better than the upstart Aiolos did."

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: The Puppetmaster - Outside Facility.

"We don't have a food court anymore, remember?" he replied tiredly, "And I don't feel like stomping all the way down to the Engineering Sector and back again. My mech works fine, and I've already eaten." The sun was going down; he could already hear the undead beginning to roam the too-close-for-comfort graveyard. "If we're going to leave, then let's go. If not, stop wasting my time." 

IC: Miril - Training Sector. 

"Um... okay...." I wasn't feeling too well all of a sudden....

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: [Olari - Engineering Exterior]

"...fine. Please wait here while I collect them."

The Puppetmaster's thoughtless arrogance made her head seethe. He could stand to be a little more considerate of the needs of others, not everyone had the same schedule has he did. If you could even call it a schedule, everyone was just doing their own thing these days. 

She was half-tempted to simply let him go and leave later without him but she was still certain a telepath would be useful. And Zakaro could eat on the way. So she drifted off to the larders of the Engineering sector to go fetch the rest of the team and let her irritation simmer down.

"Zakaro, Virse, whatever you're eating, stick it in a box. We're heading out."

"Looking a bit peaky there, friend. Need a snack? I could rustle you up some steak tartare."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: The Puppetmaster - Outside Facility.

He paced for a while, waiting for the Toa and her companions to arrive.

He'd spent almost two weeks spent scouting around those mountains; no one had bothered him, no one had noticed him, and no one had cared that he was missing.

And now, before he'd even made it back to the facility, some Toa he'd never even met showed up and demanded he go back into the mountains? "I should've just said no...."

IC: Miril - Training Sector. 

"No, I think I'm fine." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC-Severain (Talking to Shriek)

Severain looked out towards the Horizon. "I wonder what those Cultists have in store for us..." He muttered. "What do we know about them so far?"

IC-Tavari (Wilted forest)

The Sun was beginning to set, and Tavari Knew danger was abound. From her perch in the trees, She could see something moving. Something Big, green, and scaly. She inched closer, trying to stay out of sight.

OOC

Tavari now stalking The Wyrm. Also, Xaeraz, Ignis has been waiting for his duel with Agraney to continue for quite some time... any updates on that?

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Virse - Engineering Sector

Virse looked up as her name was called. "Guess we're eating on the road today," she sighed as she picked up her food and stood.

Edited by Click

GM IC: As Antiro and Falcon snooped around, they would begin to hear low moans from the ground as the sun sank below the horizon. And indeed, the ground would seem to shake and rise around them as the entombed bodies of the Wailing Cliffs began to awaken with the moon.

IC:

I froze mid-snoop.

"Our luck," I whispered through quickly-gritting teeth, "cannot possibly be this bad."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

Elly's ploy succeeded. Her blade cleaved through the false Caledfwlch, knocking the original aside, and leaving the suit of armor open for assault. Her blade's bright light dimmed as it cleaved through the armor's chestplate with minimal resistance, clashing and blending with the red light within. Light that surged out from the new tear, blocking its contents from view. The being recovered quickly, however, intending to take advantage of the opening in her guard the strike presented. It slammed the pointy, pildedriver like end of its arm-shield forward towards her shoulder with as much force as it could muster.

"You gr̸o̷w̕ i͘rrita̸t̛ing, ͝y͢o̴u li̶t҉tle ̕f͉̘͎͓̤̘͕͢o̵̲͍̰̞͚͍̗͓o̜̤͔̺͙̰̕l̲̗̙̹̖͖͕̳."

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly bit her lip to keep from screaming out, as her shoulder was pierced. She could feel the bone shatter from the impact, and grimaced, as she knew there was a time limit on the fight now, as her arm fell limply to her side. Growling through the unimaginable pain, Elly roared out, and gripped the sword tighter with her working arm, and took a brief step back, and sliced diagonally up the other way, pouring all her strength into this one attack... As she knew she wouldn't be able to fight if this continued any longer.

IC - Seven - Containment Center:

"Now, where else might a visage like mine belong?" Seven asked, gesturing to himself, and his still grinning face. "Yes, I'm with Maeus." Then he took note of the distrust in Sairaus's voice, and affected an air of confusion. "Have I done something wrong?"

-==IC: Sairaus==-

"No..." Sairaus said cautiously, as something seemed off-putting about this being. "But why are you in an empty room like this?" Sairaus noted the position of the Toa, and the proximity to the room that had the chaos going on in it. "It just seems... odd."

IC:

He wasn't doing anyone any good being inactive. There were people out there who needed a living, breathing, boyishly handsome shield wall. And where was he? Sitting here hitting stone with his fists. What had this stone done to anyone in the tournament? Nothing. Nothing compared to what the Heralds and their ilk had done. It was them he should be getting back at. Like Saeva Sareta got back at the Monkey in the Middle of Northern Le-Koro in all the stories. 

Somewhere, along the horizon, the Enforcer bellowed.

There we go. Phase 1.

HA

RA

CHA

CHA

CHA

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Dartakh (Hallways)

Dekako, as they wandered, heard someone speaking loudly behind them. "Hey, you giant lizard thing! I'm going to ask you something!" The shout was coming from near the entrance to the library. The voice was quite deep and made the shout sound like a bellow. They could also hear steps as the shouting being approached. It stopped some distance away. "Do you happen to know where I can find some nice booze? You've got a nice tail by the way, hahah.." The being wobbled slightly and struggled to remain standing. "Oh, piraka, maybe I am drunk."

OoC: Talking to Dekako

IC: Miira

The Vortixx was lying in her cell, trying to sleep. It wasn't an easy task, for the closest thing  to a proper bed in the cell was a flat stone slab. No pillow, blanket, sheet, mattress or any other luxuries. She never slept in a proper bed, to be honest, but at least she slept in a sleeping bag or on soft ground under a thin blanket. Now, there was nothing but cold stone.

To make matters worse, someone in the neighbouring cell was grating on the wall. She revealed her teeth and opened her eyes. Who was the occupant of the nearby cell? Was it some Toa? She had difficulty remembering. But it didn't matter who was there. Even if it was resurrected Dartakh, she would vent her frustration. The noise stopped, but she was already angry.

She stood up and walked to the wall that was near the source of the sound. Her fist slammed on the metal wall several times. "Who was making that noise? Some people are trying to bloody sleep in here! I hope you're not planning to continue grinding the wall, for if you are, I'll rip off your head and spit in your neck!"

OoC: Shouting at Casanuva

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Knowledge Sector

"Later," he said as he watched the Vortixx depart.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Draco

"... Alright..." Truth be told, Draco was not quite okay with this. In fact, he would prefer to avoid it. Ah, forget it. "Do we really have to have a base of operations, as you call it? In the knowledge sector? And what if we need, oh I don't know, food? Or are we just going to stay behind blocked bookshelves, waiting for our end?"

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Arkie (Training)

"Watch this," I grin. Spying a large knot of cultists, I activate my Hau, the bluish energy field surrounding me. 

Then I charge at them.

The forcefield sends each and every one I collide with flying, catapulted into the air by a single Kanohi, the digital forms dissipating as they fall.

VBWj75sh.png

IC:

A rational being would have, in the moments between Elly’s reaction and her strike, pressed the advantage. With one arm rendered useless the Enforcer should have been an easy target, her fate all but sealed. Instead the armor almost seemed to hesitate. Certainly it paused in its assault, long enough for her to rip the blade upwards in the other direction.

The entity roared, now. An unearthly, painful sound like thousand of stones being ground against each other intermixed with what sounded uncomfortably like a female scream. It took a single step back, bracing itself with its sword against the ground. Its chestplate was ruined, its right arm hanging by a few strips of groaning metal while the crimson light leaked from gashes running the length of its torso. It did not seem to be in pain, but its rage was palpable, emanating from the very core of its being.

And then the light flickered. It weakened, lowering in intensity, as though something was dousing its vibrance. Two sounds warred with each other, for a brief instant, almost like two voices fighting at speeds too rapid to comprehend.

Then it grew still.

A stillness broken by what was left of the chestplate being broken out by a single well-placed kick. A lone figure stepped out, yanking Caledfwlch from the ground in a single, sharp motion. It was undeniably Noroi, and yet, there was nothing of Noroi within it. Like her hollowed out body was serving as a vessel for something else.

The gem, still attached firmly to her body, glowed angrily. Its power had spread to the rest of her body, casting her eyes in the same light and etching alien, archaic patterns into her armor in molten metal.

W̘̪̲̺̳e̜̯̗̗̫͠ ̳̝̫̹̰͈j̘͕̘us̢t͕̳̠͖͡ ̺̲͉͚̹ẉ̰͓̬̲̳ͅa̢n̰̪͖̥̠̤͟t̻̺̝̥̬͇͚e͉̗̤̥͇d̶ ͔ṭ̸̲͚̻͖̪o͏̮̭̞̤̯͚͕ ͕̜̮̦l̙̪e̲͝ạv͙̖e̖̦.̩͍̬͕͉̬ ҉̪̣̼̟̠̻W̴͙̳a̗̹͉̭̤nt̥e̶̠̺̳͉̟d̛̰̫̳̪͙ ̤͔y͜o̟̤̦͈̩u̬̯ ̺̗͚̤tǫ͙̲ ̜̯̣͎̤̪̪͜ļ͇̱̭̠e̱͟a̱̞̻͙̝̼v͔̙̥e ̦̭u̦̰͡ͅs̤̭ ̡a̯̩̺̪͚̫̩l̙͡o̞͉͈̘̱͙n͇̥͙̝̠̫͎͢ẹ̳̣̜͕́.͈̞̳̟ ̣͇N̲͓̝̭ơ̥͎w̶͉̲̬ ͏E̛l̙ly, ̲̮͉̥̯̪̱y̛͖̲̠͔̪̖̞ou͚̣̮̮̳ ̺͜ḏ͚̰͎̯i̭̥e̛̫̤̱̠̤̙.̴̼̖͚͔͎̯̬ A̦͎̤͕n̷d̝͙͈ ̡̼ͅwè̫̯̫̣͍͎̝ ̣͕̼̼̜w̘i͚̲̳̘̪l̘͕̖͔͈̹̖l̨̯̲̫̹̦ ̼͕̜̪͈r̛̬̩̬̭͕̜̼ip̞͓̺̪͙͍͘ ̙͕͖̦͕̜e͈̯̹̟v͉̥e͇̕r̴̼͇͚ͅy͍̜͉͜ ̺͎̳͉̠͓ĺ͖̰̫i̞̟t̜̰t̻͖̲͓͈͙ͅle̡̝̱̦ ̕s̗̞̜͇͚c̴r͇̮͓͔̳̞͞e̮͈a̭̮̣͓̜m̨͍̠͉̙̱̻ ͉͓͙y̨̘̭̗̙o̰͖̙͓͎͉̖ư͎ ̝h͍͚̩̮̺͔̠a̴̫̝v̩͉͙ͅe̘̩ ̢̺̙ơ͕̝̩ṳ̻̬͖t̡̗̦̺̤̳͓̝ ̘͕̠̦̀of̥̰̺̕ ̰͖͉̣y͉̜̱̣o̸̖͉̬̟̳͇u̫̗͇̗͖̣̖ ̭̰̥̳͎͝ͅͅb̥̹̗͚è͓f̘o͈̤̤̼̦̭r͈̬̝̣̞͈̹e ̖͕̯̱y̹̯̙̙̹̠̣̕o̤̲̪̩̜̟u̵̠ ͞do̙̤͟."

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"... Alright..." Truth be told, Draco was not quite okay with this. In fact, he would prefer to avoid it. Ah, forget it. "Do we really have to have a base of operations, as you call it? In the knowledge sector? And what if we need, oh I don't know, food? Or are we just going to stay behind blocked bookshelves, waiting for our end?"

-IC: Typhoeus-

"Would putting this sector in lockdown even be feasible? I don't know how popular books are right now, but I still think people will want to come in here time to time. Making people angry by refusing them might not turn out too well."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Taurus: Simulation

"Too bad I can't use Kanohi..." Taurus said, pointing to his face mask. He then charged a column of cultists, thrusting his blade through them, impaling three. He then kicked the front corpse, pulling his blade free. His blade then slashed through the air at a virtual Vortixx, a large gash formed. "But I do have a sharp blade!"

IC: Gigos: Muaka's Den

From within the prison, an unearthly shriek emenated from a creature's mouth. This large being threw itself at the wall of the prison, intending to break free. Of course, that had no effect. Again and again it threw itself. It needed freedom! It needed to hunt! to run! and still, the wall stayed firm. Finally, it sunk down, defeated. Another cry, this one of defeat, emerged. Gigos could not believe how he had gotten caught. It had happened so fast... He sat down, watching the memory of his capture within his mind.

OOC: Gigos open for interaction.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

OOC: WHOOPSIE SORRY SHAGARU

IC: Venix shrugged, finally storing the shotgun she'd been carrying. Night thought it was, they weren't somewhere were that posed an issue to her knowledge. Instead she just said, "The defeat of the Makuta was before my time, really. I'm still pretty young, even for our fifth generation, to be honest."

IC: Agraney made a small noise as the short sword scraped across the heavy armor on him, and made another huge, slow kick at Ignis' prone form, aiming to send the toa rolling away instead of do real damage to him.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAW4xlbyu28

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly watched as Noroi stepped out of the armour. The Enforcer struggled to stay on her feet, as her vision blurred slightly. However, there was one thing about what the being said that got Elly at that moment.

"No... You both don't want that... Just you." Elly managed to gasp out, as her hand shook slightly. It was a gambit, but Elly knew Noroi was still in there... She just had that feeling there. The light of the Monoto fluctuated in its glow, as Elly knew she needed to end this fight, and fast. "You, and only you wanted this! Noroi just wanted to be left alone! Even..." Elly stumbled, as she tried to keep her breathing level. The Enforcer raised the alien-like sword toward Noroi. "Even if it costs me everything, I will fight!"

Elly pulled the sword back, and dashed toward the being in front of her. As she did so, she focused on Noroi, focused on what was needed, focused on dampening her powers. She knew of the Calix. She knew of the Caledfwlch - though not of how Langmuir got it. She knew she wasn't a match in this state. Elly yelled out again, as she slashed out toward the gem. It was a gamble. She knew that. But right now, it was all she had.

If this goes badly... I hope they finish the job...

IC(Kalatin): The gelatin made an attempt to stop the mental presence from the armor from entering or controlling Noroi's mind. Whatever that thing was, it was not friendly. 

OOC: As far as I know, K was still standing near Noroi and Co. with Yuri. I could be wrong, however, in which case just ignore this IC. 

IC - Seven -  Containment Center:

"Well, when I came in here in search of something to do, I heard a group back there that was talking. I figured they might be relatively disinterested in having a visitor there, though - seems like whatever is happening might be a little important - and I also figured they'd be relatively annoyed just to see somebody standing there watching them with interest. So, instead, I decided I'd eavesdrop." Seven shrugged.

"Seemed like the smartest solution at the time."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"Maybe you should have a lie down," the Toa of flesh suggested, "When was the last time you slept?"

IC: [Olari - Engineering]

"Sorry about this. Our new psychic was insistent we leave now. Given Xara also seemed to be champing at the bit to do something I thought it best we go ahead and leave sooner rather than later."

Hopefully they had food that could actually be boxed and carried... 

IC: [Tuyetkhamun - Knowledge]

"If people wish to use the sector then they will have to pay for the privilege. We can request some payment in food if that is such a concern to you. I do not anticipate much resistance as we have not taken anything vital. Trying to seize the food, for example, would incur instant reprisals. This way we have time to grow in strength. We get more allies, we take more ground, and soon we will be a force to match the other cults on this island."

It probably all sounded like a grand plan to Tuyetkhamun, too enamoured with her own reputation back in her home dimension to see all the flaws and problems that she'd need to overcome

IC: [Venga - Engineering]

"If thats before your time, how old must I be in your dimension...There's been no Makuta defeated since Miserix where I come from." Venga thought the implications over, "In your home I must be ancient. Or dead I suppose."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

If Seven would allow himself to show any emotion, he would've sighed with relief. As it was, he wasn't out of the fire yet, but he was making good headway. "Sure, I'll help," he said, nodding, trying to be helpful. "Anyways. Powers. I'm quite strong - roughly equivalent to a Pakari - and I've a similar hunger power to the Rahkshi of Hunger."

profiles i guess

What an odd request.

Seven shrugged, preparing himself to break down the wall. "Alright, but I'm going to claim deniability right now in case of property damage. It was your command." He'd broken down doors before, without using his strength, and he'd tossed boulders before using his stength...maybe the wall wouldn't be too hard to break. Hopefully. So, Seven braced himself, a little ways away from the wall, turned, and with his shoulder facing the wall, very forcefully slammed into it.

profiles i guess

-==IC: Sairaus==-

Sairaus watched, as the wall shattered under his combined weight and strength, and sent him stumbling into the middle of the battlefield. Sairaus frowned. "Well this situation got worse than I thought..." Sairaus mumbled, wondering just what was going on in that room, but knowing she couldn't fit through the improvised doorway like this.

IC: Zakaro (Engineering, with Virse and Olari)

"Sounds like a plan," the Onu-Toa replied, grabbing a Styrofoam box off a nearby table and dropping the pohato and half of the bread into it, as he was currently chewing on the other half. With his mouth full, he just gestured towards Olari to lead the way.

IC: Sevyn (Engineering, with Zephyr)

"Indeed! My gratitude. It's always delightful to test new ingredients."

IC: Bajets (Nearby Engineering, with Halken and Ilyin)

"Come along then, brother of mine, and Ilyin as well. We're not going to get anywhere if you just laze around. Besides, once Ilyin gets his shiny new things, we can go check out the locals. Perhaps one of them will be as enthusiastic about fisticuffs as you are. Oh, my apologies. I didn't mean that. That would be a feat of impossibility, unless these Cultists managed to recruit an alternate version of you, brother dear."

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

"Right. So." Seven turned to look at the people in the group, ranging from Snese and Hive to Parasite and Ismekne and then that one character who the writer forgot the name of. "I suppose asking you to calmly stop being crazy wouldn't work? I take it big beasty and the Ga-Toa are being problems and refuse to stop?"

profiles i guess

"You... Your kidding, right? Everybody in this karzing facility wants the same thing: Crush the cultists. And we are not going to do that, SITTING AROUND, TWIDDLING OUR THUMBS! YOUR ENTIRE PLAN IS RIDICULOUS! THINK ABOUT IT! WE WANT TO CRUSH THEM ALL, AND PROBABLY THE PRISONERS, IF THEY HAVE ANY! WE SHOULD FIND THIS POSSIBLE PRISON, NOT. BLOODY. SITTING HERE!!" Draco heaved. He was a warrior. He would not be contained.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite