BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

OOC: To rectify any issues caused by that timeskip; we've decided that the events of Elly vs. Noroi had occurred 11 days after the crash; which would be three dyas before current time.

This means that Elly and co are in fact on current time right now.

IC:

"Adapting. Still trying to crouch through doors. Discovered that when I try to keep pace with people, I go faster than them. Old habits, I suppose." Noroi paused, resting her hands on her lap.

"... Are you certain you are alright? You were in rough shape."

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly chuckled slightly at the mentions of her issues with doors and such, and then scratched her head with her right hand. "I think so." Elly said, with a bit of an unconvincing tone, as she wondered just what had happened after the fight.

Elly tried to lift her left arm to show she was perfectly fine, but then winced and grit her teeth as a wave of pain shot through her arm. She put her arm down quite quickly after that. Maybe not such a great idea to rush that. She thought, as she absentmindedly rubbed where her shoulder had been pierced. Curiously, Elly looked up, however, as her intrigue about what had happened got the better of her.

"What happened after the fight ended?"

IC: Salera ("Five-Knuckled Sal") - Muaka's Den (Cell)

Salera, still laying on her bed even though she'd been up for a couple of hours now, continued to stare at the ceiling of her cell in boredom.

Out of one Karz-hole and into another...

Bloody perfect.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dartakh (Hallways | With Dekako)

He rubbed his long, reptilian face and said "Whatever, it's not too bad. If I was sober I would probably kill myself. So do you know where they keep the alcohol? There must be some of it stored somewhere. I mean, you don't look like a drunkard, more like something I could find in the jungles of Karoz, but my plan is to ask every person and creature I can find. There's a chance at least one of them knows."

IC Langmuir [F] / Hallways

"How about instead of moping around about your drink like an ingrate, you get to work!" The unmistakeable alto of a guardswoman chiding a layabout piped up from behind Dekako and Dartakh. It's owner a slightly taller than average Fe-Toa. "There're plenty of things you could use your time on to help improve our situation!"

IC: Dekako - Hallways.

"She has a point," we agree, nodding to the Toa who'd appeared behind us, "Every pair of hands helps." 

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Medical bay)

"Alisa", Feli said as she stood next to a patient and his bed, "Could you please come over here for a moment? I need you to make this man unable to feel pain for a moment." The patient was a staff member who had been injured quite badly when the facility had crashed.

IC: Alisa Dare - Medbay.

"Sure," she straightened to her feet and approached the injured staff member, generating a focused orb of Absence in her hand and releasing it into his body, temporarily robbing him of the ability to feel pain. "Done." 

IC: [Jorth - Training]

"Maybe you should get your head down then, you've gone kind pale. Might be fatigue."

IC: Miril - Training Sector.

"Yeah, I'm sure that's all it is...." 

IC: [Hollis - Muaka's Den]

"Keeping yourself busy I see."

The Turaga of white and gold approached Scriva, glancing askew at the words she had inscribed on her rock.

"Good to have a hobby in here, or you go mad. I just wish they'd let me keep my garden..."

IC: Scriva - Muaka's Den.

"Not a hobby," she grinned, "I'm making an arsenal." 

IC: [Olari - Engineering]

"That would be for the best, I'm going to have enough trouble carrying the telepath's mech." The one he was obstinately refusing to leave, simply because he couldn't be bothered... "And it leaves you free to catch anyone who falls if I get incapacitated."

She led the band outside, where their newest member was still waiting.

"Introductions will have to wait. Mostly because I don't your name, Mister Great Being. For now, Xara take to the sky, see if you can give us some cover using that gem of yours without it looking obvious. Everyone else, brace yourselves."

She raised herself into the air, expanding her magnetic current outwards, increasing its radius and its power. Virse was the first to be lifted up by it, then Zakaro, and finally the Baterra Nui. The whole bizarre convoy was hoisted aloft on the will of one.

"Virse, you're going to have to point the way. And I'd appreciate it if you could point quickly."

IC: The Puppetmaster - The Spine.

He said nothing, just stood there in his exosuit and let the Toa do all of the heavy lifting. He couldn't shake the feeling that he was going to wind up regretting his decision to join this expedition... 

IC: Xara - The Spine.

I took to the air, hovering a little ways above the rest of the group and focusing on the Mist Gem hidden away in my belt, causing a sluggish cloud to form around myself and the others. Hopefully it wouldn't stand out too much between the clouds overhead and the dank mist already clinging to the mountainsides. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Zakaro (The Spine, with Olari, Virse, Xara, and Puppetmaster)

"Can't say this is the greatest of experiences for myself, as well, but I suppose it's efficient."

Zakaro wasn't a stranger to flying combat. Well, technically he was, but underwater combat wasn't as different from it as one might assume. At least, that's what he thought. Perhaps a better way to put it would be that being magnetically levitated was remarkably similar to underwater combat. Anything with wings or jets, he would fully claim as alien and unknown. 

It was a bit disconcerting to be so far off the ground, away from his power source, but Zakaro wasn't worried yet. When things began to rain down on them, then he'd get worried. For now, though, there was a pohato to eat. Best to keep one eye open, all the same.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Constructman

"And what makes it so smart to make more enemies for ourselves?" I ask. "I mean, as much as I'm against the establishment, trying to pick more fights than we have to isn't a good idea. We're already fighting these cultists; do we really want to fight a two front war by pissing off our fellow strandees too?"

IC: Minami

Walking in to where Elly lay in her bed, Minami approached the Staff Member with a cart of food. "How are you doing today?"

IC: Draco

Fuming, Draco went to the training... No. Hold up. Who had gotten him in this mess? The bloody Host had! Oh... Let's see if he is in his office... On that note, Draco turned to go to the Host's office.

IC: Gigos

It was a good thing Therex backed away. Gigos tried once again to charge the wall, entering their cell as he did so, slamming into it with enough force that would likely topple a wall easily. Still, the wall stood stubbornly. Another shriek exited the creature's mouth as they exited the cell.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Falcon - Wailing Cliffs.

"Are you kidding me?" he groaned, confused as to how their several hours of remaining daylight had vanished over the course of one sentence, "I guess we've got to find a way inside, then." 

IC:

I glanced up at the pillars of bone framing walls of cloth which, God knows how, managed to hold it all up.

I gulped.

"Sure we can't get out of here in time?" I asked. "I might be able to fly us out of here."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Falcon - House of Flying Daggers.

"Or we could go in through the door here?" I suggested, having reached the opposite side of the building to where the glass porch was, "There could be flying corpses for all we know, and it's a long way back to the facility from here...."

OOC: Xae told me a few days back that there was a door there. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Sorry, missed this one in all of the fervor.

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - A.D.

The single Skakdi (because "they" and "them" are sometimes used to refer to a single individual of unknown gender) awoke, glaring at the dragon.

"Why would you wake me up?" they asked.

IC(A.D.): "Sorry to disturb your rest." A.D. said. "I'm lost. I can't see in here. Do you know of a way out?"

IC: Falcon - House of Flying Daggers. 

"Here goes nothing...." I whistled, calling Vyne back to me, then put my bow away, instead drawing my blade as I reached forwards to try the door handle. I just hoped it was unlocked...

GM IC: A yellow Hau peaked out as a toa opened the door to the house of Flying Daggers before Falcon could open it. The toa looked the glatorian and his companion over once, twice, then said, "No visitors," and shut the door. Listening carefully would reveal to Falcon that the toa behind was apparently locking locks behind the door, as audible by the rattles of chains and clinks or keys.

Behind the pair, though, they would hear the earth groan as a row of graves divulged their occupants; A sextet of Skakdi, in blue and white, blue and gold, purple and black, their grins still showing cruelly on their skulls.

IC: Agraney had to admit to being amused by Ignis' persistance. A normal being would have admitted they were outclassed by the titan before them, or turned to the power they had shown worked, that is to say, elements. But no, Ignis was still trying to fight him on his terms. So, Agraney obliged, stepping to the side and sticking out one massive foot. Perhaps it would work perfectly, and Ignis would go sprawling as he tripped over it...

IC: "I never met a Venga, and your name isn't in the records," Venix replied, rubbing her chin with one hand. "Perhaps I'd be the old one in your universe? Maybe our revolution happened millenia ago compared to your universe?"

IC: "Right, well, it's dark, and I've been outside all day," Zephyr said, folding his arms and huffing to establish that he was not considering treating Sevyn with respect. "I will be in the training sector when you have need of me."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"I don't like being woken up like that," the Skakdi growled.

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - DIO FOLLE

There was a solid wall where Dio Folle had entered the room.

GM IC: THE HOST - ARENA RUINS

The Host paused.

"Just one second," he said. "I should make sure that the Control Room isn't accessible to unauthorized persons while we are gone. I shall be back momentarily."

He vanished as he teleported into the Control Room, rapidly shutting down all of the possible equipment (mainly the machines not involved in keeping the facility itself functional) before stepping into the hall, shutting the door (it locked behind him), and teleporting right back to Maccha Yellow's side.

"Alright... let me see... you asked me about my home. My true name," the Host mused. "Of course, everyone has a real name. Whether they remember it or choose to share it is always another thing entirely. Even the Skrall, with their customs, each have a name - even if said name is simply 'Skrall' until they are proven worthy. My former name is unimportant; what matters now is that I am the Host! Although I shall admit I have failed recently to live up to my title."

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - CASTLE FO KURU

"He has spoken to you already," the Skakdi replied, turning to her and tapping his own head. "He speaks to me as well. Lord Pelko, God of Fear."

GM IC: DREISEN - THE SPINE

Continuing along the border between the Spine and the Wailing Cliffs, Dreisen's group would spot a lone building in the distance, sticking out of one of the mountains.

"That might be our target," Dreisen said.

GM IC: CAPTAIN TRONAMEG - MUAKA'S DEN

The handsome Po-Matoran turned to see Kongar, grinning.

"Aye, it be possible," he agreed, nodding. "What were ya 'fore you got put in 'ere?"

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 2

IC: Dayeth - Castle Fo Kuru.

"Interesting..." she mused, "....and what sorts of things does he say to you?" 

IC: Dio Folle

Yup. She was right. Sighing quietly, she turned her attention to the voices. Well, she was not going to figure out anything... Fun just sitting down here. But from the sounds of it, there were two voices, and as glorious as she was, she probably couldn't take them on in a direct fight. Oh... Let's do something super fun! She opened her mind... Now, what were they? A... Dragon, it seemed, and a... Skakdi. Oh... I know what I can do...

Dio Folle smiled as she entered the mind of the dragon. Yup. Sure enough, he had seen the Herald. Perfect. Now then... Dio Folle casted an illusion, which would make the dragon see and hear none other than Maeus fo Kuru himself in the random Skakdi. Hopefully, the dragon would fall for it...

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Miira

The Vortixx was lying in her cell, trying to sleep. It wasn't an easy task, for the closest thing  to a proper bed in the cell was a flat stone slab. No pillow, blanket, sheet, mattress or any other luxuries. She never slept in a proper bed, to be honest, but at least she slept in a sleeping bag or on soft ground under a thin blanket. Now, there was nothing but cold stone.

To make matters worse, someone in the neighbouring cell was grating on the wall. She revealed her teeth and opened her eyes. Who was the occupant of the nearby cell? Was it some Toa? She had difficulty remembering. But it didn't matter who was there. Even if it was resurrected Dartakh, she would vent her frustration. The noise stopped, but she was already angry.

She stood up and walked to the wall that was near the source of the sound. Her fist slammed on the metal wall several times. "Who was making that noise? Some people are trying to bloody sleep in here! I hope you're not planning to continue grinding the wall, for if you are, I'll rip off your head and spit in your neck!"

OOC: Actually, the cell walls are stone; Casanuva was grinding the metal bars to get the flakes.

IC: Casanuva (Muaka's Den- Cell)

Casanuva's satisfaction with his progress was spoiled by the Vortiix ranting at him from the next cell over. He sighed, buckling back on both of his vambraces.

"Not as much noise as you're making now!"

Grabbing another rock, he went to work scratching out the makeshift map he had etched on the wall. He had several copies of it on him, no sense leaving anything incriminating.

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

"I don't like being woken up like that," the Skakdi growled.

IC(A.D.): "Sorry about that." the dragon said. "I won't disturb you again. Just please give me directions to the exit."

It was then that the image of the dreaded Skakdi Maeus appeared in his mind, about where his senses told him the Skakdi should be. The dragon quailed for a second from shock. Okay, that's ridiculous. Why would Maeus be sleeping in a common room in this city, in a type of evil villain trap? Why do I only see him, and not everything else? The dragon sighed. More illusions. Someone is digging through my mind, trying to scare me. It's like I thought, I'm fighting an illusion caster. 

IC: [Olari - The Spine]

Progress was slow. A little because going too fast would run the risk of ruining Xara's cloud cover, and a little because Olari didn't want to drop anyone. None of her passengers were particularly streamlined, try to move them along with too much haste and air resistance would pull them from her grip. 

Still moving faster than they would have walking, though. Going literally as the crow flies meant they were avoiding having to cross ravines or go round impassable peaks. They were able to follow Virse's directions without having to scale, climb, descend, rappel or even so much as touch the actual mountains.

"We nearly there?" Olari called downwards to their guide

"Well, I shall leave you to your rest then. Pleasure working with you Miril." Jorth gave a small bow out of courtesy, the beaks on the end of his tentacle coat rattling as he moved

"An arsenal? My dear if throwing rocks at the walls worked we would all be free by now." He gave a benevolent smile. When you're an Av-Turaga, such actions come naturally. Something about the way smiles and light both beam...

"Oh, and do speak up if I'm being a patronising old git. I have been told many times that I am not a people person."

IC: [Tuyetkhamun - Knowledge]

"Our fellow strandees have enough on their plate with food and the cultists. They will not care about us. You think we will have a war on two sides, I saw we have a war on no sides at all. Survivors, cultists, they will be too busy at each others throats to notice us."

Tuyetkhamun clenched her fist.

"And that will be their mistake!"

IC: [Venga - Engineering]

"I'll tell you what. When we get back to our own universes, try to look each other up. I'll see if I can find a Venix, you see if you can find a Venga. No way we'll recognise each other, obviously, but worth a look."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Maccha Yellow! / Arena Ruins

He remained silent, trudging through the arena's wreckage. The dark fog in the distance lent an anxious atmosphere to the otherwise peaceful walk. Why was the Host so cagey about his past? Surely, no one here would recognize him or his apparently vanished people. It's not like on the show, where revealing your identity put you and your loved ones at risk, the Host already was at risk. People like Xara had tried to kill him, surely many others wouldn't hesitate to do so, or at least harbor ill intentions. It was really only reasonable, he had dragged them here and inadvertently caused the deaths of dozens, maybe even hundreds or thousands if the fighters had been pulled at crucial times in their own worlds...

And he was working with him?

Yes, yes he was. As inexcusable as his actions were, he felt the Host were more criminally insane and negligent than outright malicious. He was like an oversized child or some sort and he couldn't help but feel he didn't truly comprehend the immensity of his actions. Could he support the execution of someone in a mental state such as his? No... Not really, he needed to be locked up, depowered and worked on for sure. But he was a firm believer that justice didn't kill, killing someone was simply the easiest and quickest way to "justice", not the right way to it. As he walked with the Host, he went over the philosophizing in his head, reaching his conclusion and nodding in affirmation to himself.

"I'll respect your wish to keep your name concealed Host. I shall also respect your wish to live and ensure justice is carried out only with a cool head and merciful heart, as it should be." The declaration might have come out of context to the others, not privy to the monologuing in his head, but context be away with ye! Of course, they were about past the ruins by now and to the Wailing Cliffs, so it might do to speak a little more in context.

"We're fast approaching our destination, Host. Do you have a Gem sensor of some type, or are we shooting blind here?"

...but close to it

OoC:

IC: Casanuva (Muaka's Den)

Some time later, he was finished. Now, the last part. Taking one of the loose bits of bar left over from his previous escape attempt, he started grating on the wall. Grating as much as he could. Eventually, there were enough flecks for his purposes; magnetizing them, they flew into the gauntlet, falling into the grooves.

IC: Miira (Muaka's Den)

"I have a very good reason to be making this much noise!" Her neighbour was back at it again, scratching the wall with a rock. "I warned you, so don'y be surprised when I come over there and teach you a lesson!" She walked out of her cell with determined steps. The prisoners were allowed to leave their cell, which made Miira certain that the captors had made escape from the prison impossible. Why would they let the prisoners move freely and interact with each other if that wasn't the case?

She stopped near the door and rubbed her eyes. Maybe this wasn't the greatest idea? She hadn't slept well for weeks now and sometimes wondered what she was even doing. But Miira had already threatened the noisy prisoner. If she didn't beat up the Toa, he would think that she was a woman of big words and nonexistent deeds. Or well, she didn't really care about that. She just wanted the Toa to pay for interrupting her sleep.

She moved her clawed hand on the door's handle and tried to see if the door was locked.

OoC: No idea how doors work here, not sure if they even have locks or handles.

IC: Dartakh (Hallways | With Dekako and Langmuir)

He turned around to face the newcomer. His eyes widened and he said "Wait a second, you look familiar.. You're like the Swordthrower, except with a pair of tits! Hah! Are you his sister or something?" He squinted and mumbled something to himself before saying "Your mask is different and your colors are slightly off, but otherwise you look like siblings! Although judging by your bossy attidute you might as well be his mother."

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Medical bay | With Alisa Dare)

"Thank you", Feli said to Alisa with a smile and grabbed some tools. "So don't worry, this isn't going to hurt one bít", she said to the patient, trying to calm him down, "Just close your eyes and think of something pleasant." She bent over his leg, a knife in her hands, and started cutting the protodermic skin and flesh after removing some blood-soaked cloth. "Aha, there's the culprit", she said, placed the knife on a nearby table and grabbed a metallic pincer.

"I was wondering why he had the symptoms of a wound infection even after I supposedly healed the injury. There was a piece of shrapnel deep inside the flesh." She used the pincers to slowly and carefully pull out the metal shard. "Alisa, bring me something to clean all this blood with. I think I should be able to deal with
the infection with my mask."

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Ah, right. Forgot, he was grinding a bit of the bar against the wall. Anyway, I was thinking they have a barred wall with an unlocked cell door. Since there's so upkeep, its nonfunctional. The door probably opens in, by the way.

IC: Casanuva (Muaka's Den - Cell)

The Fa-Toa glanced up from his work on the wall. His neighbor, a nasty-looking Vortixx, was actually doing something. She was fiddling with the lock; Casanuva had found it was broken long ago. He had to think quickly; if he had his mask and sword, he could probably deal with this one easily. But since he had neither of those...

Casanuva's hand lurched out, channeling Magnetic energy. The metal around the lock, and the lock itself, became intensely magnetic.

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

"Well, I shall leave you to your rest then. Pleasure working with you Miril." Jorth gave a small bow out of courtesy, the beaks on the end of his tentacle coat rattling as he moved

IC: Miril - Training Sector.

"Okay...." I started to shuffle away, "....bye." 

I'm never going to eat meat again....

"An arsenal? My dear if throwing rocks at the walls worked we would all be free by now." He gave a benevolent smile. When you're an Av-Turaga, such actions come naturally. Something about the way smiles and light both beam...

"Oh, and do speak up if I'm being a patronising old git. I have been told many times that I am not a people person."

"It's my power. I write things, and stuff happens," she explained quitely, gesturing to the pile of rubble beside her, "I tried bringing the wall down, but there's some kind of shield behind it that I can't write on." 

IC: Draco

Fuming, Draco went to the training... No. Hold up. Who had gotten him in this mess? The bloody Host had! Oh... Let's see if he is in his office... On that note, Draco turned to go to the Host's office.

It was a good thing Therex backed away. Gigos tried once again to charge the wall, entering their cell as he did so, slamming into it with enough force that would likely topple a wall easily. Still, the wall stood stubbornly. Another shriek exited the creature's mouth as they exited the cell.

IC Therex:

"Do you have a plan beyond bashing the wall? Because if that's all you want, I could probably help with that."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

GM IC: A yellow Hau peaked out as a toa opened the door to the house of Flying Daggers before Falcon could open it. The toa looked the glatorian and his companion over once, twice, then said, "No visitors," and shut the door. Listening carefully would reveal to Falcon that the toa behind was apparently locking locks behind the door, as audible by the rattles of chains and clinks or keys.

Behind the pair, though, they would hear the earth groan as a row of graves divulged their occupants; A sextet of Skakdi, in blue and white, blue and gold, purple and black, their grins still showing cruelly on their skulls.

IC:

locked doooooors to the left of me

zoooooombies to the right

here i am

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU!~

And that's when I used my element to try and blow the door down.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Draco: Outside Control Room

Draco arrived at the control room entrance. He opened the door, and- the Host was gone. BLOODY COWARD! The thought raged through his mind as he took out his hammer. No... Calm down. If he wanted to get out of this place alive, he should not damage the equipment even more.

IC: Dio Folle: City of Fear

Alright... That had not worked. What else could she do. Oh, this one is good. Real good. She casted an illusion that showed a hole in the wall, but it would not be good enough- just what Dio Folle wanted. This type of deceit was not so that the dragon threw himself against the wall to escape, but so as to seem that the illusion caster who the dragon suspected was shaken up.

IC: Gigos: Muaka's den

Gigos glared at Therex as warning.

IC: Maccha Black!: Muaka's den

The large being awoke to see his usual cell. What a shocker. Sadness crept up on him as he remembered Maccha Blue. Not now. Don't think like that. Just... Be cheerful. Try to focus on other things! Getting up, Maccha Black! exited his cell, a genuine smile on his face.

OOC: Maccha Black! open for interaction.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: The Wyrm - Wilted Forest.

He turned to Kat, "Well, now what do we do?" 

IC: Alisa Dare - Medbay.

"Here," she returned with a few scraps of cloth, "These should do."

IC: Dekako - Hallways.

This was one of the most obnoxious drunkards we'd ever met.

IC: Falcon - Outside House of Flying Daggers.

"Hurry up!" I called over my shoulder, holding my blade at the ready as the undead creatures closed in...

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena Ruins. 

"Alright, now let's see if we can get some of these bloody things workin' again," he clambered out of his mech and dropped down to the ground next to the small pile of semi-destroyed combat drones he'd uncovered. 

IC: Anguish - Mourning Porch.

He heard the sound of.... something.... on the other side of the house. "What's going on?" he snarled, hoping someone might here him and tell him what in the name of the Five Heralds was going on. 

And he was still waiting for that healer...

IC: Xara - Muaka's Den.

You know what happens to a reporter when they've been locked up for days with nothing new to report on?

They get. Really. Karzing. Bored.  

That's what was happening to me right now...

IC: Whisper - Trophy Hall.

She continued perusing the Herald's collection... 

OOC: Terry, Anguish, Xara and Whisper open for interaction. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC: I.F.

"A most magnificent multitude of memorabilia, is it not?" I.F. had left Nisadeff and Asi to their dispute over the philosophy of killing - by the way, it preferred to just get things over quickly, though not without a few strong words - and was now browsing the shelves of trophies itself. "Anything particularly familiar to you?"

To think that I myself could have been restrained to these shelves... It disturbs me...

GM IC: The gust of wind roared against the structure, and broke on its side, doing little but ruffling the silk screens that made up the walls. It would seem that, despite the materials involved in the construction, the House of Flying Daggers was significantly more durable than it looked.

Meanwhile, the advancing trio of skakdi drew closer, reaching for weapons dangling from their belts in a jerky, uncoordinated manner.

GM IC: A zyglak cultist clad all in blue armor stumbled into the Mourning Porch, glancing around before hurredly making her way over to Anguish.

"Omigosh! I'm so sorry! I got lost on my way here!" she said, holding her hands up apologetically. "Mistress Masenna told me to come heal your foot and here I am, finally. You're uh, you're not dead yet, right?"

IC: "Ehhh," Venix said, her face screwing up into a half frown. "I'd rather figure that out before we get separated forever! It's kind of pointless if we can't talk to each other about it, isn't it? Since neither of us can use an Olmak, y'know. Right?"

Edited by Decapixaetion

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"Not yet, no," he growled. 

GM IC: "Right, okay, can you show me the injury?" the zyglak said, fumbling with the medical kit on her hip. There was a small word of surprise as she dropped it and bent to pick it up when it fell instead of opening, but she proceeded to pop back up, bright eyed and smiling, a roll of bandages in one hand and a syringe full of liquid in the other.

"Let's see that injury!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"I'm going to regret this..." he sighed, pulling back the blanket to reveal the mangled stump of his foot, "...just get it over with." 

IC: Nisadeff (Trophy Hall, with I.F. and Asi)

The Toa-sized Matoran shrugs in response, stepping forward a little bit to place herself well within Asi's personal space, tilting her head innocently. 

"Mmhmm, yep. Toa does indeed not know how to have fun. Hypothesis confirmed~"

IC (Asi, Trophy Hall):

"Mmhmm, yep. Matoran does indeed not know how other people can have fun in different ways than her. Hypothesis confirmed~" Asi mimicked.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

GM IC - THE WAR ROOM

It sure had been a dull time to be Hevias. He hated it when Tuoni told him to sit and wait. Then again, this was one of the few times he was okay with it. After all, suicidally charging into battle was what the mine cultists were for, not him. Hevias kicked the training "dummy" away from him, grunting as he did so. It flew into the wall, and collapsed into a bloody heap. Corpses of freed cultists tended to do that.

He paced around his "office" for a bit, glancing every-so-often to his set of plates and cups on the nearby wall. He smiled every time. After all, keeping the remains of your successor in a degrading form was always wonderful, and served as a magnificent reminder to not be like them. He paced a few more times around, before stopping.

Yes.

It was time for something he hadn't done in a while, something wonderful and something brutal. A Sota Game. The prison needed to open some space anyways. A new smile creeped its way across his face, a disturbing, unsettling smile. One that would sooner scare someone into submission, rather than pacify them. He stalked over to his desk, and pressed a button.

GM IC - THE MUAKA'S DEN

An unfamiliar crackling sound filled the air of the Muaka's Den. A strange, static-y noise which seemed to come from the air itself. After a few moments, the static resolved itself into a strange, mechanical voice, echoing throughout the very air itself.

"Greetings, gladiators! I am sure you are...enjoying your stay in the Muaka's Den. Though it is about that time once again, for you to enter into GLORIOUS combat for Sota...and for a free pass to leave the Den. I know there are many new arrivals to our lovely little prison, and thus, I will provide a good rundown on what will happen."

The voice make a few odd noises, like it was trying to clear its throat. It sounded more akin to multiple gears grinding against each other than that, however.

"First, though: No killing. Though you are fighting for the glory of Sota, killing one another is disgusting in this combat. If you lethally strike another, you will become Maeus' new plaything. And his playthings from me last a good, long while.

"Second, the final five standing will be allowed to leave the Den. Transportation will be arranged...though, if you choose to forgo our hospitality, you may take your risks out in the wilds of our beautiful island.

"Third, all fighters will receive the weapons that were confiscated from them upon teleportation into the arena. They will be taken back upon return to the Den. If you win, you keep your weapons.

"And, finally, escape is futile. The games will begin shortly. I do hope you are all prepared!"

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

She straightened to her feet, stuffing the half-dozen rocks she'd written on into her pockets. Hopefully that would be enough to get her through these "Sota Games".

GM IC: "Oooh, that's worse than I thought," the zyglak said, her face falling. "You could have told me it was that bad! Now I need to get other equipment." She ducked back down below the bed, then popped up again, a multitude of syringes in her hands.

"Anesthetic?"

IC: Zeraxa glanced up at the ceiling, listening to the broadcast from the sadist in charge. She clambered to her feet, muttering, "What in karz is it on about?" to herself, slightly louder than planned.

OOC: Zeraxa open for interaction.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"What do you think?" he snapped. 

IC: Kopen - Training Sector

It wasn't working. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't even make a tiny marble of hardlight. Despite Tenjou's assurances, Kopen was ready to give up again.

I swear, if you tell me to focus one more time...

;Alright, I won't. Just... one more try, please. You can't stop now.;

It's not going to happen! I can't do it!

;One more, Kopen, then we're done.;

...fine.

Kopen held her hands out in front of her and poured out the light energy. As the small glimmer began to shine in front of her, she frantically tried to gather the rays and fold them into each other. Just as before, her control wavered, but it soon gained strength and light itself was bent and became solid.

W-what is that? Kopen gasped.

;That, sister, is hardlight. You did it!;

She maneuvered the small sphere through her hands, and a grin crept across her face. Even as it slipped away and rocketed through the Training Sector, she couldn't stop. She was controlling light.

IC: Virse - The Spine

"Almost!" she called back. "Just watch for an arena, and then it should be right around the corner!"

It had taken her days to get this far, but as the Cave Shrike flies, it had only been a short distance. She kept an eye out for the familiar grand sight of the Arena.

IC: Lady Dajik - Castle fo Kuru

The Lady Dajik soon decided to abandon their guide and use the time for more valuable pursuits. Namely, exploring this vast castle. It wouldn't hurt to get to know this place a little better.

IC: Glaive - Engineering Sector

As the group began to split up, Glaive sighed and turned back to his work. He would be more useful here than out there.

IC: Berekzo - Muaka's Den

There wasn't even a flicker of movement from Berekzo's cell at the announcement, though it decided it would be prudent to retrieve its Realm Shard. The rock it had lent to Scriva suddenly shot up into a portal, only to reappear in its proper place on Berekzo's form. It was ready.

GM IC: "Well, I didn't know if you wanted it or not..." She said, looking slightly saddened. "I mean, Mistress Masenna always refuses anesthetic! It obviously hurts her, though, so I don't know why she refuses..." The zyglak's sentence drifted off and she shrugged, then turned back to Anguish, smiling again.

"So! Yes or no, and how strong?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

At the word 'freedom', Gigos stopped. They needed to win. More than ever. Their freedom was on the line. Even so.... They would make a big target, wouldn't they?

IC: Maccha Black!

Top five... Escape? He looked around for his companions. They were here! He was sure of it! Well... Probably not Red. Even so...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite