BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU 

"Without knowing the exact details of your meeting, I am afraid I-" the Skakdi broke off mid-sentence, eyes shutting tightly. He shuddered before continuing, "I... see. Y-yes."

A deep breath. 

"He saw you," the Herald of Fear explained, opening his eyes. "And when you felt his presence, you gave in. Recognized his power, bowed to it. Your... so-called 'companions'... they flipped from Aiolos to myself without regard for the true nature of the powers that were guiding them. But you... you were not swayed by his... offer. Your past experiences undoubtedly... helped you to... earn his approval."

The Skakdi tapped the door beside them meaningfully.

"Shall we enter?"

• Upvote 1

IC: Dayeth - Castle Fo Kuru.

She nodded. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC: The zyglak medic nodded, selected a single needle, and rammed it into Anguish's thigh, exceptionally strong anesthetic flowing into his body as the medic rummaged through her other needles, a half dozen beginning to pile up on the bed beside him. As she searched for the last needle she needed, she made small talk

"So! The undead are out again, huh."

GM IC: A blue and gold skakdi zombie stumbled, snarling, as Falcon's arrow ripped past it, lodging into a large spine on its back. Its fellow Ce-skakdi zombie paused by it, growling inquisitively as the Vo- and Ba- skakdi zombies charged forward, one of each running at Antiro as the other pair hung back, their eyes seeming to glow as the air around the group began to smell acrid and burnt, and feel increasingly heavy as it pressed down on everyone present.

IC: Agraney chuckled, and approached Ignis, offering the ta-toa a hand to help him up. A small smile crossed his monstrous face, and he rumbled, "You have BIG GUTS. Most people would STOP FIGHTING after a MIGHTY KICK like the one I GAVE YOU." He nodded once, then continued, "You should have PRESSED YOUR ADVANTAGE you had when you FIRED ON ME. Friendly ADVICE."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Anguish - Mourning Porch. 

"Just like they do every night."

IC: Falcon - Outside House of Flying Daggers.

"Any ideas?" I called to Antiro, already loosing a second arrow towards the wounded skakdi. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kopen - Training Sector

Her many attempts at controlling light were beginning to take their toll. Not only was she weary, but the light seemed completely deaf to her now.

;Don't worry, sister,; Tenjou reassured her. ;You're just running low on elemental energy. Control will come with time. For now, you need rest.;

Kopen just nodded. She almost made her way towards the Comfort Sector before she realized it was gone. As nice as the Med Bay was, they probably had better uses for their beds. And so Kopen wandered into a desolate corner of the Training Sector and curled up.

;Are you sure? There's huts right there...;

But she was already asleep. This was better than most places she had slept back home.

IC: Virse - The Spine

The great building known as the Muaka's Den loomed before them as Olari set her down. She didn't have control over the stone any longer, nor did she have psionics, but she had her eyes. This time, Virse was sure to take in every detail of the building and the surroundings. She kept a wary eye out for any Cultists waiting in those rocky crags, especially the one that had taken her here. How would he react, knowing she had brought friends this time?

IC: Lady Dajik - Castle fo Kuru

As she left the presence of the Herald, fear began to set in once more. This building was intoxicated with it. Every shadow seemed occupied by demons, every noise the creep of a predator. There was no point in attempting to rationalize it, even for a seasoned assassin.

The Lady Dajik slipped through the darkened corridors as a phantom of the house. A pall of smoke hung around her, feeling at every patch of darkness to make sure she was really alone. It was embarrassing, really. A Dark Hunter has no reason to cower at shadows!

But then again, what Dark Hunter fails their mission and lives, only to watch another succeed and win the honor? 

A Dark Hunter who would not fail a second time.

IC: Io - The Spine

It seemed stealth was not an option for Dreisen's group, as the Avohkah Vagust had been carrying grew brighter. To make matters worse, it began shifting as if on the verge of waking.

IC: Glaive - Engineering Sector

Another mess of a mech was cleaned up, and Glaive moved on to the next. At least he could be useful here.

IC: Berekzo - Muaka's Den

Two glittering eyes stared out at the other prisoners from the darkness. The others were reuniting or forming alliances. Such connections proved difficult to break in the Sota Games. But Berekzo was not here to break them. It was here to watch and learn. Could one of these lonely prisoners consider it worth allying with? What would it be like to have another depending on it for their safety? Could its modest defenses be enough to protect them?

There were far too many questions that could only be answered by mingling among the lesser beings. It had never had a conversation before. What was it like?

OOC: Lady Dajik, Glaive, and Berekzo open to interaction.

IC: Miril - Training sector. 

Since my old room had been destroyed in the facility crash, I'd had to arrange alternate sleeping arrangements. Those arrangements being a hammock attached to some of the girders on the ceiling near the far corner of the room. 

Clambering up the rope ladder I'd left dangling there, I hoisted myself into the hammock, and rocked slowly back and forth, letting exhaustion finally claim me. It'd been a long two weeks, and things were only going to get worse...

IC: Falcon - Outside House of Flying Daggers.

"Any ideas?" I called to Antiro, already loosing a second arrow towards the wounded skakdi. 

IC:

"Don't die!" was all I could think to shout, focusing all of my energy as it was into my next attack.

Elemental power flowed through my arms into my hands, roiling under my palms for a moment before I shunted it into my knife and -- absurdly enough -- my briefcase. Let them be the focus, my old tutor had told me, and I sure as ###### needed all the focus that I could get. I let the power sizzle and crackle in the instruments a little longer, feeling the air that lay between them, that lay between me and the two Skakdi who were steadily approaching.

Almost there--

Let them get closer--

Right there--

There they were.

I let the power loose, sending a wall of air smashing into the dynamic duo.

YEAH BABY

IC:

Small talk, Teacher lamented. My one weakness.

"So ... from what universe were you so untimely plucked?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

GM IC: THE QUEEN - WEEK THREE UPDATE

The Queen staggered forward for several steps before collapsing down onto one knee, unable to stop herself from desperately trying to draw in air that was not there. She clutched at her trident with her trembling left hand, her shaky grip slowly beginning to fail. Of the two Infinite Gems present, she knew that one had to be the Gem of Vacuum

That just left the question of what the other gem was - and what the second layer of defense she was about to face would be.

That question was answered when a blast of electricity struck her in the chest, the sudden shock and pain causing her to drop her trident to the stone floor. Her head swimming, the Queen used her telekinesis to blindly push herself away from the next blast, only to fly straight into the third. She collapsed to the floor, her vision flickering and her armor smoking. 

So this is how you end, the Mind Gem said snidelyThe mighty Queen of Alantria, brought down by a mere vacuum and some chain lightning.

The spiteful words sparked anger within her, and the Queen pushed herself back to her feet. She took a shaky step towards the gems, only to halt in her tracks as her body suddenly refused to cooperate.

You will die here, the Mind Gem continued. And once you do, I shall take over your body. Use it as my vessel, reach the Gem of Life... and then, when I finally have a body of my own, I shall step over your cold corpse. 

Everyone - everything - shall pay.

She fell to her hands and knees, muscles screaming, her empty chest heaving. The edges of her vision were beginning to fade to black. 

Any lesser being would be incapable of proper thought - but then, she was not a lesser being.

I... will... kill... you...

Unlikely.

One shaking arm reached out towards the gems, the Queen's eyes narrowed as she glared at the nearest one, concentrating.

Useless.

No.

The Gem of Vacuum sped into her open palm, summoned by her telekinesis; as it did so, air suddenly rushed into her lungs and the Queen collapsed to the floor. Her chest heaved in rapid gasps as she gulped in air, her mind and vision slowly clearing. She could feel the frustration rushing in waves from the Mind Gem but ignored it, focusing upon the Gem of Chain Lightning

It too flew towards her and she caught it with relative ease, before rolling over onto her back and staring at the ceiling of the chamber.

She lay there for several minutes until she finally felt well enough to stand.

There was a new hole in the wall behind the two now-empty pedestals as she bent down and retrieved her trident. After a brief moment of hesitation, the Queen stepped through. She walked for several minutes in a pitch black tunnel before another hole opened before her, and she stepped into a grand hall.

At the end of the hall was another pedestal. Another Infinite Gem.

This time, the Mind Gem could not help but mock her.

And here we are, it said, clearly amused. The Gem of Illusion. I have already so successfully fooled you in the past that you did not even know what I had done until I stopped... and if you believe I will help you or remain silent this time, you are sorely mistaken.

Can you tell the illusion apart from reality?

• Upvote 6

IC: Vinra

"Ah, I was taken from my homeland of Xia to fight in th Bionifight tournament. Then that was brought down here, unfortunately."

OOC: Interacting with Teacher.

Sota games will begin in one hour, I will have a post up by then!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC Tirkah:

This was proving to be a waste of time. with a sigh, Tirkah turned back around, and began to head back to the Facility.

IC Intavus- Everywhere:

The thousands of Intavus continued working diligently, like ants in an anthill, fixing and repairing what they could, gthering supplies, and generally doing just fine.

Except for the ones in the graveyard collecting stone. Those Intavus were having a tough time with the zombies.

GM IC: Falcon's second arrow his harder, striking the wounded ce-skakdi in the shoulder. It touched the wound, then snarled at Falcon and charged, head down and jaw flapping uselessly. However, Antiro's wall of air slammed into it, as well as the other charging skakdi, knocking them back head over heels. The wounded Skakdi rose to is feet once more, only for the combined elemental assault of the Vo- and Ba- skakdi at the rear to strike.

A bolt of purplish lightning erupted from the air between the two decaying elementalists, striking the wounded Ce-skakdi. As it struck, the zombie's skin blackened and burned, before the entire creature seemed to crush slightly in on itself, as the gravity lightning hammered home. The now-mini skakdi stumbled and fell, unaccustomed to its new, smaller, denser form, then resumed its attack as it began to crawl towards Falcon.

Even as it did so, the air woulod begin to stink of ionization once more as the elementalists behind it charged another bolt.

GM IC: "Well, yeah, I guess there is that!" The zyglak said as she completed her pile of syringes and began arranging them in order of injection. "I was caught outside when the sun went down, once! Scariest night of my life."

GM IC: A zombified Intavus poked a rock with a stick he held.

IC: "I could fly over and try and apply a sickness field over it," Xaeraz suggested, tapping the gem in his chest once more. "Do you think that would work?"

• Upvote 4

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

GM IC: THE WAR ROOM

Hevias had given the gladiators plenty of time. Now, the games would begin. His hand smoothly moved over to a different button, and he pressed it down. A screen began lowering itself, already on, showing an image of the Coliseum...

GM IC: THE MUAKA’S DEN/THE SOTA COLISEUM

Every single prisoner, at once, felt an odd tingling sensation spread across their body as they were teleported into the Sota Coliseum. The stone walls soared far into the sky, carved from the mountain the Coliseum was embedded in. Rubble was strewn across the dusty, stone floor of the coliseum, most likely to provide cover. The fighters were placed randomly around the arena, and had any confiscated weapons once again in hand.

If any of them attempted to move, they would find that it was impossible. And then, the same mechanical voice echoed through the coliseum.

“Welcome, one and all, to the Sota Games! Today we have quite the group of prisoners around, and I do hope they will abide by the rules. If they already forgot...

“No killing. Killing will lead to you becoming Maeus’ new plaything.

“The five fighters who are still in the game, and have gotten the most KO’s, will be crowned the winners and be given an opportunity to leave the Den!

“Those are the only rules. Do take care to make this entertaining.”

The voice disappeared, and with it, the fighters could once again move.

The game was afoot.

...Except for Vinra, who somehow was teleported in upside-down, and thus knocked out almost immediately. She was almost immediately teleported back into the prison because of this, showing the other fighters that, upon being unable to fight, they would be teleported out.

OOC:

THE SOTA GAMES HAVE OFFICIALLY BEGUN!

The games will end at approximately 7 PM UTC on June 18th.

FIGHTERS:

Voltex/Lucina: Tronameg

Blade: Maccha Green!

Xaeraz: Zeraxa

Ehks: Vinra

Nato: Xara (PRISONER), Scriva

UltimateScorp: Thak

Construct: Agent 5040

Zakaro: Maccha White!

Fishers: Samantha

Ultron Six: Hollis

Unicode: Therex

Daniel: Miira

Tiragath: No Name

Hub/Gravity: Naokaz

Gravity: Lelihka

Grochi: Kongar

Necro: Casanuva

Daronus: Drudd

Emissary: Teacher

Wielder of Shadow: Gigos, Maccha Black!

Click: Berekzo

Timageness: Sal

Edited by Ehksidian
  • Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Maccha White! (Sota Coliseum)

Alright then. She was by herself. Maccha White! wasn't totally sure where Black had gone, and that was an issue. Time to do things, then?

"Maccha White! Ready to fight!" she reflexively cried, spinning her bow around as it was returned to her and taking a brief pose. This was going to be interesting, to say the least. White had always fancied herself a bit more of a helper than a main fighter, and considering only Cold as Ice? had featured her as a solo protagonist with a one-on-one fight, she wouldn't be afraid to admit her fallacies. 

First things first, second things second. White sprinted forward towards a pile of rubble nearby and nimbly jumped on top of it, her bow at the ready in case someone was just behind it. If there was anything she despised, it was jump scares. If anyone wanted to sneak up on Maccha White!, they would be eating spirit.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Ic Thak:

With a whoop and a holler, Thak the great Desert Bandit slipped his knuckle dusters on and hefted his cannon, And moved away from where he'd been teleported in.

That is until he spotted Maccha White!

His ever present grin widened, and he whooped once more, firing upon the hapless Ranger as she stood plain as day upon the rubble with a storm of Iron pellets.

IC: Agent 5040

Must win... I must win... For the good of the Makuta Manufacturing Group...

A Glatorian had jumped on top of a pile of rubble, bow aimed at whatever was behind it. Activating his mask, 5040 teleported behind the Glatorian and shot at her back with a low-power burst of the Hagah Plasma Cannon.

OOC: Agent 5040 attacking Maccha White!

IC:

"Don't die!" was all I could think to shout, focusing all of my energy as it was into my next attack.

GM IC: Falcon's second arrow his harder, striking the wounded ce-skakdi in the shoulder. It touched the wound, then snarled at Falcon and charged, head down and jaw flapping uselessly. However, Antiro's wall of air slammed into it, as well as the other charging skakdi, knocking them back head over heels. The wounded Skakdi rose to is feet once more, only for the combined elemental assault of the Vo- and Ba- skakdi at the rear to strike.

IC: Falcon - Wailing Cliffs.

"Yeah, that's a great plan," I replied, loosing an arrow towards the Ba-Skakdi's ugly face. "Why didn't I think of that?"  

GM IC"Well, yeah, I guess there is that!" The zyglak said as she completed her pile of syringes and began arranging them in order of injection. "I was caught outside when the sun went down, once! Scariest night of my life."

IC: Anguish - Mourning Porch.

"Good for you." He gestured towards the screen on the wall, "Anything on the Sota channel?" 

GM IC: THE MUAKA’S DEN/THE SOTA COLISEUM

Every single prisoner, at once, felt an odd tingling sensation spread across their body as they were teleported into the Sota Coliseum. The stone walls soared far into the sky, carved from the mountain the Coliseum was embedded in. Rubble was strewn across the dusty, stone floor of the coliseum, most likely to provide cover. The fighters were placed randomly around the arena, and had any confiscated weapons once again in hand.

IC: Scriva - Sota Coliseum. 

She took cover behind a chunk of rubble clicking her pen and grinning at the sight of the blade that sprang forth. Perfect... She took a deep breath, pulled out one of the chunks of rock she'd written on earlier, and stepped out of hiding...

IC: Xara - Sota Coliseum.

I twirled my staff, electricity crackling along the weapon, and moved cautiously across the sandy floor. The night was dark, the moon hidden behind a bank of thick clouds. It had been a while since I'd been in an open battlefield like this, but I knew the most important thing was to not get caught out in the open.

With that in mind, I started moving towards cover, my camera sweeping the area around me with thermal imaging enabled, to ensure no one would sneak up on me. 

IC: Whisper - Sota Coliseum.

Having seen the tournament beginning on the television, the twisted Makuta had shadow-traveled to a particularly dark corner of the stands where no one ever seemed to be bothered fixing the busted lightbulb. 

Curling up across a row of seats, she sat back to enjoy the show.

OOC: Scriva, Xara and Whisper open for interaction. 

IC: Maccha White! (Sota Coliseum, against Thok and 5040)

There! An opponent! As Thok unleashed his attack, Maccha White backflipped, somehow knowing that the attack wouldn't just make an explosion of sparks at her feet and send her tumbling to the ground. This had the side effect of grazing her leg with 5040's plasma blast, and although he made an ideal target to land the handspring on, she forgot that in favor of kicking downwards at 5040's back. 

"Hah!" White cried, for no other reason than to have some sort of dialogue. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC (Kongar, Coliseum):

Kongar, knowing that his writer was going to be otherwise indisposed for the time that the game would be occuring, made an inter-universally recognized sign for surrender, and then flopped over on the ground, conveniently whacking his head on a rock. It wasn't enough to actually hurt him, of course, but the intent was obvious and he was instantly teleported out of the Coliseum and back into the Muaka's Den.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC No Name / Sota Games

...and so the first test had begun.

He took account of his surroundings. Cover, but not enough for stealth maneuvering. Lots of open areas and complicated lines of sight, relatively straight forward gladiatorial combat with a huge possibility of gang ups and back stabbing, he needed to be hyper aware. Turning into himself for a brief moment, he searched his forge for a suitable sword and found one. A relatively simple arming sword, the owner had been an arena fighter himself. The blade materialized into his right hand and the experience and history of it's owners was projected into his brain, every movement and input from the arena was taken in and sorted accordingly, thoughts whirring at a thousand kilometers an hour. Covering the distance in five long strides, he took cover behind a close piece of rubble. His spawn had been near the walls, the rubble's L shape gave him front and back coverage and a small hole let him peer into the distance, he'd have a good view of any happenings, as he wanted. This first match was about observation, learning about his captors and the captives.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

OOC: Still away, so this is all anyone is gonna get for now!

IC: Casanuva (Sota Games)

The Fa-Toa's shoulders relaxed as the stasis stopped. Casanuva could tell. He wore his familiar, though scuffed, Pakari, and Ferrite was attached to his back. He reached back, gripping his sword. He saw other prisoners around him, drawing weapons, running for cover. With two clanks, Ferrite disconnected from his back armor.

Casanuva's fingers flexed, reaching out. He sensed every bit of ferromagnetic metal in the arena. He had to win this. For his team. For everyone else.

For her.

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

IC(Samantha): Samantha looked around nervously at the fighters flopping over dead and others trying to fight each other. When would the actual games start? Nervous, she skittered behind a pile of rocks, pulling into her shell. Hopefully the others would think that her shell was just another rock, and leave her alone. 

IC: Agent 5040

Shot missed. Target flipping towards-

5040 activated his mask again, making two quick teleports in succession, traveling in an L-shape pattern. Pointing his cannon at Maccha White! again, he fired at her once more. Though considering this Glatorian's agility...

IC: [Olari - The Spine]

"X-Ray vision says its clear too."

Olari came to a comfortable rest on the earth, feet kicking up a small puff of dust when she landed. This spot was going to be their base of sorts then.

"So, Virse, you've been here before, what can you remember about its defences? Would help to have a rough idea of what we're looking for if we're going to see what we're up against."

OOC: ...I cannot seem to make that quote box go away...

IC: [Turbo Vixen - Bionifight Exterior]

Whoever it was that she had found was apparently not in a chatty mood, and was just raising a weapon aggressively. 

"Yeah, guy, that ain't gonna work on me. Don't know if you noticed but I'm faster than you by a factor of, like, a million. Maybe a million and twelve. So how about you just answer the question, 'kay?"

IC: [Hollis - Sota Coliseum]

Right, as predicted everyone was going ahead and lashing out at each other. Exactly like their captors wanted them to. Well by Krom he wasn't going to stand for it! 

He stood up as straight as he could, coughed to clear his throat, and used his mask to tap into a certain bouncing, burly Rahi that also liked to make its home amongst rock and ravine, stone and cliff.

"EVERYBODY LISTEN!"  Hollis shouted out, voice given an assist with the sonic booms of a Kikanalo, "FIGHTING IS JUST WHAT THE BLAGGARDS WANT! IF FIVE PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED FREEDOM THAN I SUGGEST WE PICK AMONGST OURSELVES WHICH FIVE COULD BEST FIND THE REST OF US HELP IF GIVEN THE CHANCE!"

He ended his plea with more coughs and few splutters for good measure. That kind of enhanced roar was really hard in the throat at his age...

Edited by Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Virse - The Spine

Virse shook her head. "I only saw the walls for a moment. The Cultist mentioned something about guards, but I never saw any."

IC: Berekzo - Sota Coliseum

All at once, Berekzo found itself in the arena again. Teleportation was nothing new to an interdimensional traveler, and so it was only a moment before it found its bearings. Its stony skin rippled as the Realm Shards found their place, and Berekzo lazily lifted from the ground to gain a better vantage point. Already, many of its fellow prisoners had fallen.

IC-Ignis (Training sector, Talking to Agraney)

"I've never been the one to give up, really." Ignis said, as the brute helped him up. "I've been blown up once, and in comparison, that kick wasn't much. Thanks for the spar, It's been rather exhilarating." He then Placed one hand on his back, to ease his dull pain. "The name's Ignis, by the way. Yours?"

IC-Fission (Outside Bionifight facility, talking to Turbo Vixen)

Even if he wanted to fight, this cocky machine had a point. It wouldn't be of much use to fight her, as she'd drive circles around him in seconds. Instead, he lowered his weapon -only slightly, he didn't want to be too cautious- and spoke.

"How about I answer your question with another question?" He said. "Who are you, and what is this place?"

IC-Drudd (Sota Coliseum)

Drudd appeared in the Sota Games arena, and gripped his Staff with both of his massive hands. He was not going to lose easily...

OOC

Drudd ready for battle!

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: [Turbo Vixen - Bionifight Exterior]

"I'll answer the second. This place is a something called Bionifight." She circled round Fission a couple of times, eying him up, "We've been stuck here for weeks, how have you not noticed the enormous building dropped in the middle of the island?"

IC: [Hollis- Sota Coliseum]

Hollis' expression turned sour as the fighting continued regardless. Bunch of hooligans! This battle was senseless and could be solved far more easily by other means! He tapped into the rock-shattering roar of a Kikanalo again...

"I SAY!" he bellowed, a cone of sonic indignation rattling through the air towards the tussling trio of Agent 5040, Maccha White and Thak

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Therex:

Therex groaned as the Turaga's words went unheard. AS the Turaga yelled at them, Therex lept into the air, projecting shockwaves from his feet as he did so. He hit the ground right next to the Turaga, dropping into a roll and standing up. "I think you're right. But our jailors want to see a fight. If we don't do what they expect, bad things are likely to happen", he whispered. 

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Maccha White! (Sota Coliseum, fighting Thok and 5040)

And the being was gone. White glanced to either side, caught a glimpse of someone appearing for half a second, and then quickly spun herself around in time to see 5040 materialize and fire off another round. Reaction was instant, a flowing sidestep transitioning into a roll back onto her feet, watching for another attack when a wave of sound hit her. 

That was loud. Louder than Black, when he was hungry. Or Yellow, for that matter. 

She was turning to face the speaker when something else rang out, and this time another rolling dodge couldn't save something digging into her shoulder, making the Glatorian cry out in pain. 

Another wave of thundering sound. Ears ringing, Maccha White! stood warily, bow drawn as a spiritual arrow materialized, aimed at Thok, with 5040 also in her line of sight. Breathing heavily, she didn't move, waiting for either that sonic-user or her two opponents to move.

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Casanuva (Sota Colosseum)

Casanuva's eyes rocketed open. He looked around. Skirmishes were happening all over. He heard the Turaga speak; while his words didn't hold up completely, he had a point. Slinging Ferrite across his shoulder, he walked quickly towards the turaga, who had been joined by a... was that a Lesterin? No, not gangly enough, the helmet didn't look like a Kanohi.

"You have a point, elder, but so does he. If we are to choose the winners ourselves, we are probably going to have to take it from the jaws of others."

He looked over his shoulder, standing straight, dust blowing onto his gunmetal body and blue armor. "My name is Casanuva. I'm leaving this place today, and I can use some sane beings to help me."

"I'm Xara," I ducked out from cover and joined the trio, "Perfectly sane, I assure you," I held my staff at the ready, my camera sweeping across the gloomy surrounds, keeping watch for potential attackers... 

"Um.... not at all?" I was sort of familiar with the concept, but I had no idea how it worked. "I'm a Rahkshi, not a Vortixx." 

IC Thak:

The Fe-Skakdi roared with laughter, turning his cannon upon the Turaga and opening fire upon him as well. He fires larger iron pins in a spray starting from Maccha White!'s position across Agent 5040's, and ending right dead center on the Turaga.

I'm gonna win this thing at this rate.

IC: Casanuva (Sota Colosseum)

The Toa Kalta's mouth twitched. He missed Zueya.

"All right. I might yell at you to shoot me at some point. When I do that, you need to aim at my sword, and make sure the shock has enough voltage behind it to knock someone out."

Thak's hail of iron pins caught Casanuva's attention. He glared, threw up his hand, throwing up a magnetic field. The pins froze and shivered in the air.

Edited by Necrocybermancer

"Shoot your sword," I frowned, "You mean, like form an electrical field around it or something?" I wondered if this Toa actually understood how Rahkshi powers worked... 

-==IC: MACCHA GREEN!==-

"ORAA!" A green clad Glatorian yelled out, as she threw two things at opponents; a net seemingly made of energy that was aimed at Thak, and a set of Bolas that were flung at the Agent. As

started blaring, the Glatorian smirked, and glanced at her white-armoured friend. "Hope you don't mind I was a little late, you know how bad traffic can be sometimes..." The Glatorian chuckled at her own joke, and then pointed at the opponents. "Never fear; Maccha Green is here!!" Edited by An/A Blade
  • Upvote 3

IC: Maccha White! (Sota Coliseum, BATTLE)

"Glad you could make it, though I can't recommend this being a great place to party!" White replied from the ground. Why was she there? Well, she figured that diving forward and down would be the best way to dodge the incoming projectiles, and for the most part it was. She would just have to ignore the scratches on her helmet and a few of the things having hit the back of her legs as they went by. 

Flipping herself upwards, White pulled another arrow and trained it on Agent 5040.

"Maccha White, ready and steady!"

AGoNWLR.jpg