BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

GM IC: TRONAMEG - SOTA COLISEUM

The Po-Matoran gave a devilish grin as he watched the other prisoners begin their battles.

He had briefly considered the idea of an alliance, but he knew it might not be worth it - an alliance might give the Cult reason to... make life difficult.

IC: Agent 5040

Due to the fabulous RPing concept known as turn order, 5040 had a large slew of attacks coming at him all at once.

First, a spray of iron bullets. Which he barely managed to teleport out of the way of (took a nasty one in the arm though).

Then, a kikanalo's roar. He had less success with that.

While still recovering from the who-knows-how-many-decibels wave, he came under fire from that Skakdi's gun again, only for the bolts to stop in midair (due to Casanuva's interference). Still not wishing to take the chance, he teleported out of the line of fire...

Only to be hit with a bolas.

Teleporting to the other-freakin' side of the arena, the Agent activated his plasma abilities, trying to burn the bolas off while staying within the bounds of his Su-Elemental heat resistance.

And his ears were still ringing.

OOC: Agent 5040 trying to untie himself.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

-==IC: MACCHA GREEN!==-

Maccha Green! smiled, turning her eyes to the teleporting opponent. The Bo-Glatorian gripped another energy net in her hands, and flung it toward the Agent, as she prepared to retrieve her Bolas as the net flew; if she was lucky, her opponent would be caught off guard, and she'd be able to close the distance while the net dampened the teleporting powers. "White!" Green turned her eyes back to her companion, hoping that she could either give backup, or deal with the other opponents like this.

IC: Casanuva (Sota Colosseum)

Continuing to glare, Casanuva hefted Ferrite off his shoulder, gripping the blade in his hand. He held up the sword, flat facing the bolts... and Thak. Concentrating his energy through the toa tool, all the bolts that Casanuva held in midair shuddered, then flew into a ball. It was all well and good to talk about teaming up and literally knocking out the competition, but it was something different entirely to actually act on that.

Casanuva planned to act.

The Fa-Toa blasted the ball of metal at the Fe-Skakdi. Not seeing the result, he grabbed Ferrite in both hands, and charged forward, slinging the sword to his side at the ready.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC Therex:

Therex looked around. "We could faux-combat. I've done it before."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Maccha White! (Sota Coliseum, BATTLE)

White glared at the others, standing back a little to allow Thok and Casanuva to go at it, while keeping an eye on it all the same. At Green's call, she turned and grinned, shouting out and firing a positively charged spirit arrow at Green's back to give her a boost. 

"Alright Green! I got'cha back, go get 'em!" She cried, throwing her powers into the words, increasing their power to bolster morale and strength. Stepping to the side, she cried out again.

"Incoming at ten o'clock for a warning!" 

And her spirit arrow flew by the approaching Green, aimed at the side of 5040's face. It would be a nasty shock if nothing else. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

GM IC: "Oh, sure, let's see," The zyglak said, grabbing a remote and flipping it to the Sota channel. The Sota Games popped up, in all their amusing we-had-four-contestants-Ko'd-in-five-seconds glory. The medic's eyes popped and she gasped, "The games are on!"

GM IC: Another bolt of gravity lightning snapped out at Falcon from between the skakdi assailants, even as Falcon's arrow rammed its way into the ba-skakdi's jaw. The monster groaned, snarled at falcon, and pointed a finger accusingly at the glatorian. Sort of. With its supremely dextrous zombie motor controls, it was pointing all around the glatorian, more than at him.

IC: "I am AGRANEY," the nocturn said, "Leader of the TAKEA'S BLADES in the SOUTHERN ISLANDS. We are some of the SURVIVORS of the GREAT SUNDERING, and we take what we NEED or WANT." His arms folded, and he inquired, "And what do YOU do, TOA?"

IC: "Whoa there," Zeraxa rasped as she stood from where she had crouched at the start of the round, one revolver drifting up to point at Agent 5040's back as a pipe wrench rattled in her other hand. "No sudden moves, bucko. Plasma?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Anguish - Mourning Porch.

"Nice to see there's someone on this karzed island who's suffering more than I am...."

IC: Falcon - Outside House of Flying Daggers.

I threw myself to the ground, Vyne flying from my shoulder with a cry of alarm as the gravity blast flashed past me. While I was picking myself up off the ground, she flew in close, lashing out with her claws at the undead Ba-Skakdi's eyes. 

IC: Scriva - Sota Coliseum. 

She pulled one of the rocks out of her cloak and tested its weight. Perfect for what she had in mind. Still mostly hidden behind a chunk of rubble, she started to scribble our another string of prose...

IC: Whisper - Sota Coliseum.

She'd always found the games somewhat amusing, and today was no exception. Numerous combatants had gone down before the real fighting had even begun, and this battle was shaping up to be a good one....

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Thak:

He fired a curiously bladed projectile at the energy web, slicing it neatly into a shredded useless mess.

He turned his head just in time to get knocked in the shoulder with a rather curiously large ball of Iron.

After making a particularly unmasculine noise of pain, he growled, his eyes glowing and and grin turning into a scowl.

Magnetism. The one element he couldn't out do due to his Skakdi nature. more curiously, though the being in question was a Toa. Rare, almost impossibly unheard of where Thak was from.

Well, he supposed now was as good a time as any to fight one.

With a thud, Big Bertha fell to the ground, and he drew back a fist as Casanuva charged him, sending it and the knuckleduster it had upon it, flying towards the Toa's masked Face.

It's not burning through it's not burning through-

Great. First a bolas, now a net.

"Assaulting an Employee of the Makuta Manufacturing Group is grounds for legal reprisal-"

His powers weren't working.

######.

Then a Spirit Arrow to the face.

Ouch.

Was his Kualsi damaged?

Laughably jumping around trying to shake the net off, 5040 turned to Zeraxa and said: "Yes, plasma. It's not working on this, this bolas though, and this net is blocking it."

The Agent muttered something about "being ganged up on" and "people taking things personally".

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Xara - Sota Coliseum. 

The Toa who'd moments ago been asking me to electrify his sword had run off, and people were fighting all around me. Holding my staff at the ready, I started to back up, my camera watching behind me.

I was content to just lay low and not draw attention to myself, for now....

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

-==IC: MACCHA GREEN!==-

Green ran forward with a confident smile on her face, as her target seemed to already be having trouble. "Now, let me show you what I learned from Yellow! Green... KNUCKLE!" The Glatorian yelled out the name of her attack, despite it doing nothing for said attack, as she aimed to slam her fist into the poor Toa's face.

GM IC: The Ba-skakdi zombie screamed in anger as Vyne plucked one eye from its face, and began to swing blindly at the rahi. Its partner grumbled something that may or may not have had meaning, and tried to attack Vyne as well. Their uncoordinated swings would be amusing, were it not for the fact that Falcon's companion rahi was in danger.

GM IC: "Aw, it's not so bad," the nurse said, prepping the first needle. "I've regrown worse! Malkon has needed my services before, and his kind are a pain to regrow when they don't have their regeneration abilities at the moment!" With a cheery hum, she jammed the first needle into Anguish's stump.

IC: "No," Zeraxa rasped, almost seeming to flow around 5040 and swing her wrench up and into the path of Maccha Green's fist. "He's mine. Get your own." The fe-toa glanced back at 5040 and nodded at his hand.

"Plasma. Low heat. Get it ready."

GM IC: Zombie Intavus shrieked in horror as his poking stick broke.

Edited by Decapixaetion

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC No Name / Sota Games

Sticking to the rubble coverings, he moved in on the group of Zeraxa, Green and the others. Closer to them, he picked up a nice sharp, heavy rock.

"My body is made of swords..."

And threw it at the base of Zeraxa's neck, right between the trapezoidal muscles, speed and strength bolstered by his aria.

...but close to it

As Thak's knee impacted with his stomach, the Fa-Toa bent over, his breath knocked out of him.

He coughed once, and gritted his teeth. "Who said this was a straight fight?"

Casanuva's Pakari glowed as he twisted, using Ferrite to sling Thak around him. The magnetic field holding the knuckles to Casanuva's sword cut out, sending the Skakdi flying.

IC: Falcon/Vyne - Outside House of Flying Daggers. 

She was a brave little creature, but she wasn't stupid. This wasn't the first time she'd distracted prey for her master, and she knew that hanging around within easy reach wasn't good for her health.

Dropping the eyeball, she flew higher, out of the skakdi's reach. All she was doing was keeping the undead creatures distracted long enough for her master to line up another.... an arrow raced through the air towards the one-eyed skakdi's head.

IC: Anguish - Mourning Porch.

He gritted his teeth as the needle went in, sincerely wishing that the nurse would shut up. 

IC Thak:

Rather than letting all of that happen to him, Thak simply pulled his hand out of the knuckles while Casanuva was preoccupied being bent over in pain.

Lucky, too, that swing would have more likely simply ripped his fingers off.

And now his side and back were exposed.

"Well if it ain't a straight fight," He said, winding his fist back for another punch, "Then have some a this!"

He rocketed that big skakdi fist toward Casanuva's now exposed Kidney.

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU

Maeus fo Kuru pushed upon the wooden door and it silently swung open, revealing... what appeared to be a mostly empty room. There was a small desk along the far wall, although its surface was blank. The walls were bare, and the only light source in the room was an eerie pool of water that glowed a bright green, rippling under a breeze that could not be felt. The Herald of Fear led Dayeth into the room, the door swinging shut with a soft click behind them.

"That pool... that is your true test," the Skakdi said, sounding truly terrified. "The very air within this castle... I... created it. With help. This pool... is that same thing... highly concentrated. To dangerous levels. It is... the closest one can come to the Fearsome One... without... his awakening."

If Dayeth were to look at Maeus, she would see him take in a deep, shuddering breath, his face showing both satisfaction and fear, as though the fear itself were some sort of sickening addiction to him. She herself would feel the presence of the fear rapidly increasing to overwhelming amounts, threatening to crush her under its weight. 

"You must... enter the pool," Maeus continued. "If what follows does not break your mind... then you will be... worthy."

• Upvote 2

IC: Dayeth - Castle Fo Kuru.

She took off her cloak, folding it up and placing it to on the ground alongside her axe and the dead Matoran's book. She thought about all of the fears that had shadowed her life - surely whatever awaited her here couldn't be worse than that?

Only one way to find out....

Taking a deep breath, she stepped into the pool, letting herself sink below the sickly surface... 

The Fa-Toa knew what was coming when he realized he was slinging empty knuckles instead of a big copper skakdi. Casanuva took the punch, the impact denting his armor... but Thak's fist stuck to Casanuva's now-magnetized armor.

"I think you and I have different definitions of 'unfair'," Casanuva hissed. He twisted Ferrite in his hands, and the remnants of the orb of bolts twisted on the ground. "You want to know what comes next, or do you want to tap out?"

IC: Berekzo - Sota Coliseum

The metallic being hovered just out of reach of the fray below. Strikes were becoming increasingly vicious, but it was no stranger to war. It was fortunate that none had turned their viciousness towards it as of yet.

Its ancient eyes watched the battle eagerly, searching for one deserving of its assistance.

IC: Salera ("Five-Knuckled Sal") - Coliseum

In the fraction of a second it took for her to blink, Salera had been transported into the arena where she found that both of her gauntlets and her Pakari had been returned to her. Surveying her new surroundings with the eyes of a predator, she began cracking her knuckles as her mind prepared itself for battle.

Now then... Which one of these maggots should I go after first...?

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Thak:

"Wasn't aware we was wrestlin' now," he said with a laugh, "but by all means.,"

He grabbed Casanuva's waist with his other hand, it stuck just like the other.

And he then proceeded to attempt what we humans call a suplex, lifting and arching his back hopefully sending Casanyva on a face first date with the ground.

IC: [Hollis - Sota Coliseum]

The Turaga clacked his tongue as Casanuva went from banding around him to charging another competitor.

"And here I thought he was showing signs of promise..."

Together the three of them had seemed fairly formidable. Oh Hollis had no intention of getting through this round himself, he had no illusions about his own ability or lack thereof to navigate the mountains. He'd be too busy catching his breath to find help.

But he did have some power, and he was going to use it as best he could.

The Rahkshi still standing next to him could be useful, they were formidably tough and it could have links to the Brotherhood of its world that might be able to assist. There seemed to be two beings shouting colours around the place, probably useful to free a pair who were already a team, they'd have no trouble working together and maybe finding the rest of their teammates. Might as well keep the magnetic Toa, his reaction speed against the Skaki's attack demonstrated no little skill. As for the fifth...well, he was sure he'd spot someone.

Now, to help out his chosen allies...

"Excuse me," he said to Xara, "Would you mind trying to get those two over here?" He pointed at the Macchas Green and White, "I'd try to reach them myself but these old legs ain't what they used to be and I'm something of a target toddling around on them."

While waiting for her to either reply or carry out his request, he looked over to Casanuva and Thak. Didn't look like it was going particularly well for the Toa. Tutting at the impatience of kids these days, Hollis used what power over light he had to force it away from Thak's eyes. Blobs of inky darkness sprung up on the Skakdi like a pair of eyepatches. Hollis was hoping afflicting him with blindness would give his enemy Toa a better chance to fight back

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Wait, get them how?" I called out. "Do you mean get them to help us, or get them, get them?"

IC: [Hollis - Sota Coliseum]

"The first one. Get them to help us. Persuade them to come over here so we can operate as a unit." His words were a bit strained, focusing on keeping the darkness around Thak's eyes and not at a spot where Thak's eyes used to be, "United we can be strong, divided we shall be picked off one by one."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Okay, thanks for clarifying," hefting my staff, I started moving towards the two Glatorian. It'd been some time since I'd been involved in a fight like this. Hopefully I still had what I took... 

Having succeeded in getting the net off of his person, 5040 nodded, charging his elemental power (even with his hands tied...)

Somebody was moving closer-

On instinct, a cloud of starstuff intercepted the rock that No Name had thrown. Only time would tell if it had actually melted the rock enough to nullify its effects, or if 5040 had only just succeeded in splashinglava on his potential ally...

IC: Whisper - Sota Coliseum. 

This was certainly an interesting batch of contestants. Thanks to her sonics, she could make out some of what they were saying. The majority of them seemed to be out for themselves, while others were attempting to form alliances. 

She'd seen this sort of thing happen time and time again in the Games. It would only be a matter of time before they turned on each other.... After all, only five could leave.... 

IC: Miira (Sota Colisseum)

Miira observed other combatants behind a large piece of rubble. Already several had been knocked out, although accidentally, and some fights had started. She had decided to wait and find a formidable opponent to fight against, because for her the Sota Games were just a way to get an adrenaline rush. She didn't care about the reward, freedom, because she didn't trust the cultists. They wouldn't just let them go.

Ah, there, a white Rahkshi. Heavily armoured, a staff in its hands. The pole had some strange device attached at its tip that she would keep an eye on. The Rahkshi appeared strong and tough, but Miira knew a common saying: The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Even if they don't, they should still provide an entertaining challenge.

She prepared her throwing daggers, moved out of cover and ran, not towards the opponent, but to its side. Before it could turn, Miira threw her knives at it. From this distance and with her skill they were likely to hit and hopefully penetrate the armour. She then pulled out her poisoned daggers fit for close combat and sprinted around the Rahkshi, planning to attack its flank.

OoC: Attacking Drudd

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Does Hollis remember that this happened, and Casanuva did this in response? Was hoping he'd be a little bit more grateful.

Having done enough hand-to-hand with Kalyss, Casanuva knew a suplex when he felt one. One thing his opponent didn't count for, however, was his Pakari. Casanuva lifted his arm as Thak twisted his head towards the ground, stopping the suplex with one arm, capable of holding both of the combatants' weight. Releasing the magnetic hold over Thak's hands, both tumbled to the ground.

Edited by Necrocybermancer

IC-Drudd (Sota Coliseum)

Drudd was trying to look for a Sizeable opponent to fight, when he felt a sharp pain in his side. Someone was attacking him. Looking in the direction of the Arrows, he noticed a Black, athletic being approaching. As she got close, Drudd Swung with his Staff, aiming to knock the opponent aside.

IC-Fission (Bionifight Facility Exterior)

"I've only just awakened recently." Fission replied. "I've been looking around the Island for something to Investigate, and this seemed to be the most Interesting thing."

IC-Ignis (Training sector)

So this creature was also from the Southern Islands... "I was a Warrior." Ignis said. "Toa of Fire, Protector of the Matoran! ...Or was, until I was brought here."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

GM IC: The Ba-skakdi zombie screamed in anger as Vyne plucked one eye from its face, and began to swing blindly at the rahi. Its partner grumbled something that may or may not have had meaning, and tried to attack Vyne as well. Their uncoordinated swings would be amusing, were it not for the fact that Falcon's companion rahi was in danger.

IC:

I flicked my knife-wielding wrist, brought it back, and then thrust forward, sending a column of air surging towards the partner of the one-eyed Skakdi.

IC: Naokaz

OOC: Naokaz ready.

IC:

"Good evening," Teacher said as she approached the waiting fighter.

Her weapons were holstered, but her eyes were fierce.

"Would you care to dance?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]