BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

GM IC: DREISEN - THE SPINE

"I'm not certain that making them all sick would work," Dreisen said, speaking to Xaeraz. "There's got to be some sort of limit, and we also have no idea what gems they might use in turn as a blind defense."

He frowned, glancing at the creature in Vagust's arms.

"That thing is going to blow what little cover we have soon enough," he said. "Whatever the plan is, it needs to work around it."

GM IC: TRONAMEG

The Po-Matoran examined the battles from the edge of the Coliseum, a smirk on his face.

GM IC: THE HOST - WAILING CLIFFS

The Host turned to Maccha Yellow, holding out his hand with the palm pointed towards the fighter. There was a little whoosh as the Host closed his fist and paused, glancing down at the ground with a shrug as he yelled:

"MACCHA STOMP!"

As he yelled, the Host stomped on the ground, which shook under his foot, the dirt cracking under the impact. The Host grinned, seeming both amused and satisfied.

"This power is excellent," he said, turning back to Maccha Yellow. "I would be curious to know if the two of us would be able to manipulate it to serve us better during combat as a tag team. We shall need enemies to test it on, of course - luckily, we are surrounded by an enemy Cult!"

He was already rubbing his hands together in anticipation.

GM IC: DAYETH 

The second she made contact with the pool, everything around Dayeth vanished, leaving her floating within a pitch black void. Any attempts to use her powers would prove fruitless, as would any attempts to move anywhere in the void. It was extremely cold, so cold that she would feel her fingers starting to go numb - and the temperature was continuing to drop. 

For a time, she remained within the void, alone.

But at last, when it seemed that she might die of hypothermia or frost bite before anything else showed up, she felt the presence creeping up within her. The feeling of fear that had become so concentrated before she entered to pool returned, flowing through her veins and causing adrenaline to race through her. Her vision split, becoming kaleidoscopic as the pure terror began to choke her, overwhelming in presence, drowning her, crushing her, eating her alive-

-then it flashed into view in a burst of dark purple energy. 

With her vision now alien to her, describing how it appeared was impossible - in fact, focusing on it in any capacity proved impossible. All she could discern was a constantly writhing mass of shapes, surrounded by a swirling violet cloud. No eyes could be seen, and yet she would have the feeling that this... thing was staring directly at her - into her. Its presence was that of fear itself, rushing through her. Suffocating, paralyzing, and intoxicating all at the same time.

Her kaleidoscopic vision would begin to swim as it spoke.

wHO aRE yOU?

The voice was a hoarse whisper that filled her with dread; it echoed with the sounds of muffled, terrified screams and an ominous growl.

• Upvote 2

IC: Dayeth.

The fears swirled around within her, filling her up, tearing her apart from the inside, and with it came the memories.... 

Sinking below the waves as the Kumu Islets burned in the distance. Limbs flailing, desperately trying to claw her way to the surface, praying to a god that didn't care about her... 

And here she was now, trapped below the surface, unable to fight, unable to move.... 

Pinned to the ground in the frigid wastes of Ko-Wahi. Drawing her knife, lashing out.... the Bo-Toa's blade severing her hand at the wrist.... blood spurting from the stump... The crushing sense of hopelessness she'd felt at her failure....

Cold. So cold....

Kneeling in the presence of Makuta.... his power corrupting her, twisting her into something new... his words echoing in her mind....

Just like this new voice was doing now. 

She took a breath - shallow and shaky - and fought past her rising panic to open her mouth and speak. "I'm Dayeth." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (Malkon, City of Fear):

After a rather uneventful passage through both the Spine and the Wilted Forest, Malkon finally found himself in the City of Fear. Now, while most people found the City of Fear somewhat frightening, Malkon considered it just to be relatively boring. Of course, he was relatively disappointed in a lot of the things on the island, so that wasn't very surprising.

He jogged for Maeus's castle within the city, passing by a small container of what looked like whey protein and a weapon that looked similar to a gun - both of which appeared to be glowing oddly, and were surrounded by some ash - and the remains of some sort of battle. Soon enough, though, he burst into Maeus's castle, looking around at some of the beings standing within it.

"Maeus anywhere in here?"

• Upvote 2

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Miira (Sota Colisseum | Fighting with Drudd)

The machine-beast swung its staff at her, but she wasn't too close to the Rahkshi, so she was able to jump backwards and avoid a hit from the metal rod. "You're heavy and slow, beast. Good luck trying to hit me", she taunted, not caring if the beast was unable to understand speech, and leaped to its side while it recovered from attacking her. She quickly thrust one of her knives at the joint in the creature's shoulder and prepared to move away from it again. Hit-and-run tactics worked well against large opponents.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: "No," Zeraxa rasped, almost seeming to flow around 5040 and swing her wrench up and into the path of Maccha Green's fist. "He's mine. Get your own." The fe-toa glanced back at 5040 and nodded at his hand.

"Plasma. Low heat. Get it ready."

GM IC: Zombie Intavus shrieked in horror as his poking stick broke.

-==IC: MACCHA GREEN~==-

Green winced slightly, as she met the wrench, and to her credit, kept trying to punch for a moment, before she stumbled back, as the clash pushed her arm back sightly. "What manner of being are you, to be able to repel my punch...?" Green grit her teeth, and smiled with a sarcastic-sounding chuckle. "That's alright, though, I just have to fight two at once!" Green yelled out, and then paused, and stepped out of the way of the incoming lava that was headed toward where the Fe-Toa was.

IC: Maccha White! (Sota Games, Maccha Fight!)

"Two-for-one, and even without a coupon! Huzzah for unannounced sales!" Maccha White cried, moving towards Green's position slowly while firing off a few Spirit Arrows at Zeraxa. 5040 had enough trouble for the moment. 

"Duo dual double team, Green?" the Glatorian questioned, glancing towards the other Maccha.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC(Samantha): The turtle watched the battle from inside her shell, too terrified to move. She respected the noble Turaga, but she really wished he would not shout so loud. Plus he was getting attacked, and all he was doing was trying to help. Stupid Skakdi. She could just barely see the floating rock not too far away, but she knew it was there. As soon as I move, it will attack. So she didn't move. 

GM IC: The zyglak nursed hummed to herself as she injected the various fluids into Anguish's stump, forming a mixture that would eventually coalesce into nanomachines to rebuild his foot.

"So!" she chimed brightly. "What caused this?"

GM IC: Falcon's arrow struck true, lodging in the skakdi's skull, toppling it to the ground, as Antiro's gust of wind knocked the other skakdi backwards. The still-standing Ce-skakdi, as well as the other Vo-skakdi, however, had joined up, and joined elemental powers. Antiro and Falcon would learn this shortly as a presence began to try and violently force its way into their minds.

GM IC: Zombie Intavus picked up the broken half of his poking stick and poked the rock with both his stick halves.

IC: Agraney nodded, saying only, "Hmph. I UNDERSTAND your PLIGHT. I, too, worry for the FATE of my MEN. Without my INSIGHTFUL GUIDANCE, they may IMPLODE and DEVOLVE into MADNESS."

IC: Zeraxa ducked instinctively as she saw Maccha Green! dip away from the lava ball. As it was, it still grazed the top of her mask, drawing forth a cry of pain from the heat of it, even as her mask triggered and activated, her armor darkening and growing an extra layer of ablative plating. Still, she couldn't avoid the spirit arrows rushing towards her as one speared her in the shoulder. She yelled in anger and pain as the wrench dropped from her hand, and brought her other arm around, firing off a round at the attacking Maccha White!

IC: Xaeraz shrugged, muttering that it had just been a suggestion. Then he paused, holding one hand up as a low growl graced his ears.

"Hold on. Did any of you hear that?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Dio Folle

Okay... The dragon thought the Skakdi was the illusion caster... Well now. Let's use that.... The Baterra-god casted an illusion. The Skakdi would seem to spread apart, spin... It would be perfect. But let us go further... She made it seem that the Skakdi said, "Where am I, though?" Heh. Just like those old movies.

IC: Draco

Well... I might want to find a place to rest... The Draconic Rahk wandered off.

OOC: waiting for Arkie post. Mira's, if I missed something, could you link me to it?

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

OOC: Voltex, heads up. 

IC: Dio Folle
Okay... The dragon thought the Skakdi was the illusion caster... Well now. Let's use that.... The Baterra-god casted an illusion. The Skakdi would seem to spread apart, spin... It would be perfect. But let us go further... She made it seem that the Skakdi said, "Where am I, though?" Heh. Just like those old movies.

IC(A.D.): A.D. rolled his eyes. None of this made sense. He knew that the spreading apart thing was fake. The complete change in his attitude threw the dragon for a loop. Was even the Skakdi not real? What's going on?

IC:

Noroi was quiet while Langmuir and Praggos filed in, letting Elly's question hang in the air for a while. Answering it was a difficult prospect for her to think about. The entire event was an elephant in the room to be addressed, and she dreaded doing so. Elly had been hurt, quite seriously, trying to free her from something she had been too weak to resist. It was her own fault, and the fact didn't sit well within her mind.

"... You passed out, just after ending the fight. I carried you here to Medbay. One of the medics saw to your wounds, and patched you up well enough for your body to handle the finer details of its own accord. It has been three days since you fell unconscious."

IC:

Firen followed his boss at a more leisurely pace, keeping his eyes alert for any threats.

"Where are we headed?"

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

GM IC: The zyglak nursed hummed to herself as she injected the various fluids into Anguish's stump, forming a mixture that would eventually coalesce into nanomachines to rebuild his foot.

"So!" she chimed brightly. "What caused this?"

IC: Anguish - Mourning Porch.

"A baterra. With a gun." 

GM IC: Falcon's arrow struck true, lodging in the skakdi's skull, toppling it to the ground, as Antiro's gust of wind knocked the other skakdi backwards. The still-standing Ce-skakdi, as well as the other Vo-skakdi, however, had joined up, and joined elemental powers. Antiro and Falcon would learn this shortly as a presence began to try and violently force its way into their minds.

IC: Falcon - Outside House of Flying Daggers. 

"Argh," I stumbled, unprepared for the powerful mental assault.

I had little experience with psionics users; my defences were weak... 

IC: Zeraxa ducked instinctively as she saw Maccha Green! dip away from the lava ball. As it was, it still grazed the top of her mask, drawing forth a cry of pain from the heat of it, even as her mask triggered and activated, her armor darkening and growing an extra layer of ablative plating. Still, she couldn't avoid the spirit arrows rushing towards her as one speared her in the shoulder. She yelled in anger and pain as the wrench dropped from her hand, and brought her other arm around, firing off a round at the attacking Maccha White!

IC: Xara - Sota Coliseum. 

Only for her shot to be blocked by electrical field I formed before me. "Hey, you two!" I called over my shoulder towards the two beings (Maccha's Green & White). "That Turaga over there sent me to propose an alliance." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Does Hollis remember that this happened, and Casanuva did this in response? Was hoping he'd be a little bit more grateful.

OOC: He does indeed remember:

Might as well keep the magnetic Toa, his reaction speed against the Skaki's attack demonstrated no little skill.

However it doesn't alter the fact that he's a crotchety old hippy who thinks running into grappling reach of someone bigger and stronger than you, especially while possessing a useful ranged element, is a really foolish thing to do. He's grumpy Yoda and thinks you must have patience, padawan :P

IC: [Turbo Vixen - Bionifight Exterior]

Whoever this was, they apparently thought the big building of metal was more interesting than the mass graveyard or mysterious city or boggy forest. Which showed a certain amount of sense at least. Nose about all you wanted but do it in in the place least likely to murder you unawares. 

"Its weird, I can hear you dropping capital letters into 'investigate', so what exactly do you mean by that? Just have a general look around or is that some kind of actual power?"

IC: [Olari - The Spine]

"I'll give it a look then."

Olari flew up again, poking her head up out of Xara's cloud cover. She turned to her Akaku again, needing its scoped and x-ray vision to scout the enemy facility. The broad lens of her mask didn't swell or bulge like a fish's eye when she did, nor did it shrink and pinch as a bird's beak. The only change was an almost imperceptible shifting of the rainbows that blossomed through her armour, her face sifting through all manner of shades and hues.

"It kind of looks like a snail shell," she reported to her companions down below, "A hollow bit in the middle, with something looping around it all. But I can't seen anything like a door or gates. Not entirely sure how they get in or out of that thing..." 

There had to be some way of transporting prisoners in and out of the building, Olari kept looking round to see if there was some hidden entrance...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:

Uri occupied the Training Center, idly putting arrows through the targets arrayed before him. He had yet to be forced into any real combat, but he intended to be ready if the situation arose. And that meant ensuring his skills remained sharp.

OOC: Uri can be interacted with

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Langmuir [M] / Medical Ward

I decided to remain silent.

IC Langmuir [F] / Hallways

"There isn't any booze here, louses like you have sucked it dry."

IC No Name / Sota Games

The iridescent Toa frowned, should've figured a simple rock would do little good. He continued to survey the field, still nice and secluded in his cover. The Av-Turaga was garnering quite the following. He began to make his way closer to their group, sprinting cover to cover.

...but close to it

IC-Drudd

Drudd's foe jabbed a knife into his shoulder, Causing pain to erupt. coupled with his opponent taunting him, all this did was just irritate him more. He then held his staff like a rifle, and began firing bolts of ensnaring energy from it's tip.

IC-Ignis

To be honest, Ignis hadn't considered how his homeland was getting on whilst he was here. "I sure hope the Matoran I'm supposed to be protecting are alright..."

IC-Fission

This being was beginning to get on his nerves. "Well if you were inexplicably stuck on some strange island, you would want to seek out points of interest, wouldn't you?"

OOC

Miira's poison is affecting Drudd, only the effects aren't fully settled in yet.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Naokaz ~ Sota Games

"Confirmation was all that I required," she spoke, her fists suddenly glowing.

Her Kakama kicked into gear, and Naokaz barrelled forwards, a rapid jab from her right FIST OF JUSTICE (STONE COLD) shooting towards Teacher's chest, promising intense pain and awesome force behind the blow, traits that were amplified thanks to her classifying her opponent as a criminal under the law that dictated the power of her fists.

1d6 roll is 4. Even number. If hit lands, opponent turns to stone.

Roll ID: 91642992

http://rolldb.homoeoteleuton.com/index.php

IC:

And      t h e n     i   t        a l  l           h     i       t                 t  h  e              f     a     n.

Antiro's face slackened. His muscles relaxed. For years he had been a politician, but he had, as a child, trained as a warrior.

And a warrior does not think to fight.

A warrior simply fights.

The Toa fought to stand tall. Knife in one hand, brief case in the other. His thoughts coalesced into a defence; he imagined his mind bounded in streams and reams of red tape, tangling the mental invaders in their grip. Everything hurt, but perhaps he could keep the violation from continuing.

Meanwhile, his body acted instinctively; he raised his knife, generating another pillar of air extending from its tip. He warped its shape, like a sculptor does to a block of granite, narrowing one side of the cylinder until it had been changed into a sharp edge; not unlike that of a blade.

Antiro thought of red tape as fiercely as he could.

He dreamed of the woman he loved and the child he might never see again.

He brought the knife down, and with it, the blade of air; it was aimed to bifurcate the Ce-Skakdi diagonally, from shoulder to hip.

IC: Naokaz ~ Sota Games

IC:

Teacher barely had time to leap out of the way, hitting the ground to the side of her attacker hard, only just managing to roll away and get back to her feet.

She faced her opponent again.

"Not bad," she admitted.

-Void

• Upvote 1

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Naokaz

No reply.

Only sheer speed as Naokaz twisted around to face Teacher, stepping forth to launch a rapid jab and cross at her opponent once more, her FISTS OF JUSTICE (STONE COLD) glowing with power.

1d6 roll is 6. Even number. If hit lands, opponent turns to stone.

Roll ID: 854089307

http://rolldb.homoeoteleuton.com/index.php

IC:

Teacher knew that glowing fists rarely meant good things.

Battle-won reflexes allowed her to bring up her forearm, swinging it to make contact with her opponent's forearm and knocking the jab away, but the cross forced the Glatorian to desperately back-pedal out of range.

She grimaced. Without weapons, could she defeat this warrior?

-Void

Edited by Emissary

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Agent 5040

After some fidgeting around, the bolas around him was loosened and dropped to his feet. Picking it up, he hurled it at the Rahkshi blocking Zeraxa's shots before teleporting and firing a shot of plasma (from his hands) at her flank.

Possible internal organ damage... It hurts...

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

OoC: 'Ensnaring' energy? I'm sure you meant 'explosive'.

When the brutish Rahkshi held its weapon strangely and pointed the odd device in its tip at her, she was alarmed and decided to push her amulet. Blasts of bright energy erupted from the rod and engulfed Miira, who survived unharmed thanks to the artifact on her neck. But she pretended that it was not the case, and fell on the ground, clouds of smoke hiding her prone body. She appeared defeated, possibly dead. Before the smoke dissipated, she switched one of her poisoned daggers with a throwing knife and began to wait for her opponent's move.

IC: Dartakh (Hallways | With Dekako and Langmuir)

He frowned and appeared to be thoroughly disappointed. "You sure about that? Surely someone has hoarded some booze and hidden it well. I must then find all these secret stashes I can." But instead, he yawned and closed his eyes. "Actually, I'm going to take a nap first", he mumbled and soon started snoring.

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Drudd

Upon seeing his foe get knocked down by the Blast, Drudd turned away, pulling the thrown knives out his arm, and started looking for another opponent.

OOC

He doesn't know Miira isn't down, so feel free to sneak attack him, Daniel.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Agent 5040

After some fidgeting around, the bolas around him was loosened and dropped to his feet. Picking it up, he hurled it at the Rahkshi blocking Zeraxa's shots before teleporting and firing a shot of plasma (from his hands) at her flank.

Possible internal organ damage... It hurts...

IC: Xara - Muaka's Den.

The bolas sparked off the electric shield and then the attacker vanished. I spun, expecting the teleporter to do what all teleporters seemed to do - relocate to behind their opponent - but was too late to fully avoid the blast of plasma that seared across my side.

I retaliated by attempting to weave an electrical field around the attacker; hopefully that could keep him contained....

IC: Salera ("Five-Knuckled Sal") - Coliseum

Her eyes eventually settling themselves on the being currently levitating above the rest of the combatants, Sal raised her hand in its general direction and fired off a blast of electricity, aiming to bring it back down to the ground.

OOC: Sal attacking Berekzo.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Virse - The Spine

"Could there be a teleportation system?" Virse suggested to Olari. "Some of the Great Being labs I've visited used such devices for entry."

IC: Berekzo - Sota Coliseum

Berekzo was keeping a close eye on the beings below, so it was no surprise to it when one of them turned their fury on it. The shards that made up its form suddenly shifted forwards, interlocking and forming a crude shield to intercept the lightning. Berekzo, now deprived of its means of conveyance, fell to the ground and caught itself easily. 

As the shards fell, surprisingly undamaged, the strange being's eyes turned to its opponent, wondering what it would try next.

IC: Zakaro (The Spine, with Olari, Virse, and Co)

"Seems likely enough. Considering how they seem to be able to invade other worlds and dimensions to 'save' and enslave, a teleportation system isn't out of the question. Does seem to be an arena of sorts, though I suppose it may be something else circular. A prison, or just a fortress." 

Zakaro crouched down, placing his fingertips on the earth while looking forwards. Nothing too out of the ordinary. If the building was generating small shockwaves from the movement of crowds, it wasn't a strong one. 

"..I can confirm that they're not moving vehicles around. Or tap-dancing. Seismic activity seems quite low, not much jumping, at least not on directly hard surfaces that will shake with the impact."

IC: Nisaduf (Engineering, cuddling with Riss)

Nisaduf slept on. Subconsciously, she nuzzled into Riss's side a bit more, and squeezed her fingers. A long, contented, sigh tumbled from her burnt orange lips, as the little Matoran let out a breath and another smile spread across her face, wiping away the rather neutral expression she had before.

IC: Bajets (Outside Engineering, with Halken and Ilyin)

"You coming, Ilyin?"

IC: Sevyn (Engineering, all alone)

Sevyn made another salad. 

IC: Astaer (With Kale's group)

This was going nowhere fast. The Korumine frowned, leaning on a nearby wall. So far, this Toa hadn't impressed her. All talk, no action. For someone who willingly forsakes speaking, this was utter boredom, condensed and continual. 

Perhaps it would just be better to go elsewhere... Soon. A few more minutes, and she would go. 

With a plan in mind, Astaer allowed herself to rest her eyes for a few seconds. If anyone was stupid enough to take a potshot at her, they would pay the price. Whether it was Astaer herself making them pay or that mysterious figure, the Enforcer, they would still pay. 

IC: Ajiseni (Training Sector, talking to Uri)

"You're a pretty good shot, there," a voice from behind Uri remarked. The owner of that voice was soon revealed as the one and only owner of the imperfect body shape in the entirety of the Bionifight tournament, Ajiseni, as she walked up beside Uri. Glancing at him out of the corner of her eye, she decided that he wasn't half bad. 

Who was she kidding. This Toa was gorgeous! Now for the hard part, talking to him without making an utter fool of herself. 

"Couldn't do that myself if I tried. Don't have a steady enough arm. You, though, you're good. I.. respect that."

Karzkarzkarzkarz I just ruined everything, just don't move, let him talk, don't freak out yet..

IC: Nisadeff (Trophy Hall, with Asi)

"This? This? This? This? This? This? This? This? This? This? This? This? This? This? Maybe this? Perhaps this? No? Alright, moving on~"

IC: Maccha White! (Sota Coliseum, Maccha Fight!)

"I wouldn't say no to a team-up show, how about you Green, feeling just as keen?" 

Maccha White! flipped to the side, pulling another spirit arrow and firing it at 5040, instantly pulling another and watching for the Agent's reappearance. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:

In a blind panic, Teacher pushed back on her heels, letting herself fall backwards to the ground to an attempt to avoid the lasers. But even that action did not totally protect her; the beams of energy nicked the top of helmet, igniting the dry fabric of her shawl. The smell of burning filled the Glatorian's nostrils, and she madly tore the garment from her head and shoulders, hurling it away as she tried to climb back to her feet.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Salera ("Five-Knuckled Sal") - Coliseum (Fighting Berekzo)

If Salera was surprised at the ineffectiveness of her attack (although technically it had been at least partially successful), she certainly wasn't showing it.

Charging forward and activating her Pakari, she threw a punch towards the makeshift shield in order to see if she could bypass its defences, planning on releasing another bolt at its main body immediately afterwards if she had, in fact, succeeded.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Therex:

Therex simply watched, waiting for someone to take a potshot at him.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

If its opponent believed Berekzo would simply wait for them to close the distance, they were sadly mistaken. With the slightest thought, the shards making up its shield reoriented themselves with the bladed spikes pointed outwards. They would not need to move; their opponent's Pakari would do all the work.

As it waited for its opponent to impact the spiny wall, Berekzo shifted to the left of it to avoid any shrapnel or other unfortunate circumstances.

IC Maccha Yellow! / Wailing Cliffs

"Excellent!"

Despite his newly founded maturity and acceptance of the grim reality of his situation, his spirit of JUSTICE did not wane and neither did his love of theatrics. A combo attack with the Host would be great, he had quite a few in his repertoire. T'was a shame he hadn't the chance to use the SATELITE CANNON attack with Kale and the other freshly minted Av-Elementals.

Perhaps he would find a chance for that yet...

...but close to it

IC: Salera ("Five-Knuckled Sal") - Coliseum

Realising too little too late that the being's shield had suddenly became a wall of Karzing spikes, Salera had absolutely no time to react to the transformation before her. While the knuckle dusters had succeeded in offering some protection against the sudden change, the armor covering the rest of her fingers was not as thick, and thus was pierced quite easily. A scowl formed across her face as she leapt back a bit, momentarily wiggling them around to make sure she hadn't lost any of them as the blood trickling out of her wounds began to stain the ground beneath her feet.

If sheer force and electricity can't make them budge, then I'll just have to get them to move on their own...

Focusing her energy into the space directly above them, she began discharging it back down into the coliseum, aiming for the area behind its defenses. From there she could manipulate the constant streams of lightning anywhere she wanted, albeit blindly, in an attempt to create an opening for her to attack should her opponent need to shield itself from her multi-directional assault.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

The foe turned around and revealed its back. Miira quietly stood up and moved towards it across the stone floor. When she was close enough, she threw a knife, aiming at the creature's left leg, and ran at the enemy. She pulled out her other dagger and attacked the Rahkshi before it could turn around: One knife thrust towards an unprotected seam in its left shoulder and other at the shell that contained the slug in control of the metal beast.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

The lasers hit their mark. Pain exploded in Teacher's legs, only slightly aided by the Glatorian managing to roll away to the side. She didn't look down at her damaged appendages, but she didn't need to; her fighting ability was hindered severely at this point.

She was close to a piece of rubble; bracing one hand against its side, she tried to push herself up to her feet.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

The lightning struck far too quickly to be avoided and refused to abate as Berekzo was forced to the ground. The wall of shards quivered and began to fall, revealing the pitiful creature writhing as electricity coursed through it.

This would not do. With enormous difficulty, two of Berekzo's arms raised, and the lightning ceased. A portal between dimensions had opened above it to receive and dissipate the energy. Berekzo slowly forced itself to stand, arms still raised to maintain the gate.

IC: [Turbo Vixen - Bionifight Exterior]

"Yeah, that didn't actually answer my question at all. I asked what you were doing not why you were doing it."

She circled Fission again. Slower this time. Like a shark. A big, wheeled, two finned shark with wheel and a metaphor falling apart in its teeth. 

"See, we've got to be kind of careful around here. So when you say you're investigating I kind of need to know if that means you're using some kind of...I dunno, eyebeam or something to scan our defences."

IC: [Olari - The Spine]

"I can also confirm that there is no tap-dancing going on," Olari added, "Because, from what I saw, there's no-one there. Lot of cells, whole tunnel system under the ground full of them. All of them vacant. If there were prisoners here it looks like they were moved before we got here."

She drew a pole from the arsenal on her back, slamming it on the ground with a ringing chime.

"Question for the group," she said, having got everyone's attention, "How far do we take this investigation? We've taken stock of this complex from afar and it appears to be abandoned. We may be able to walk in and look for clues as we please. But we know the cultists are resourceful so there may be hidden traps. So...do we try to get into this prison, or do we fall back with what we have?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC-Fission

Fission rolled his eyes. "Look, I'm not a spy. If I was a spy, I'd have planted a dagger in your back sooner." He said. "And I already told you what I was doing! I was looking around, primarily for some shelter."

IC-Drudd

As Drudd was scanning for opponents, he felt a sharp pain in his leg, Then his shoulder, Then he felt his former opponent run towards him and then one on his kraata casing AND PAIN SHOT OUT AND IT MADE HIM VERY... VERY...

"DRUDD ANGRY!"

In an instant, Drudd's spines shot up as adrenaline shot through his artificial veins, and he lashed out at his opponent violently with his staff, brushing off the sharp pain and the nagging dizziness. he was going to take his foe out, no matter what the cost...

OOC

Drudd's gone into rage mode. Don't expect him to last much longer, having suffering wounds and being afflicted by Miira's drowsiness poison by now.

Also, I now feel like Fission's conversation with Turbo Vixen is becoming more one-sided with each post Wyrd makes.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters