BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Scriva - Sota Coliseum.

"Or they want us to kill each other after all," she countered.

IC: The Wyrm - Wilted Forest.

He hesitated, then sighed. "Very well. Let's get out of here, then." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Naokaz

"Yes."

There was no warning before her superspeed activated, bringing her right in front of Teacher, right fist jabbing upwards into her opponent's chest with the power of her FISTS OF JUSTICE (STONE COLD) while her left swung a second later, seeking to deliver a powerful cross into Teacher's face.

1d6 roll is 5. Odd number. If hit lands, opponent will not turn to stone.

Roll ID: 904620157

http://rolldb.homoeo...n.com/index.php

IC: The Puppetmaster (Baterra Nui) - The Spine.

He stood silently, keeping his weapons primed just in case something went wrong... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC-Ignis (Training sector)

"Yeah, Even if I didn't feel much, I think you battered me a little." Ignis said. "I'd say I'd rest up in case those wackos attack." He then started towards the Medbay.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Medical bay)

Elly noticed one of the healers approaching, a worried expression on her face. "Sorry to interrupt you two, but you should be resting in bed, for you have not yet fully recovered from your injuries."

OoC: Talking to Elly/The Enforcer

IC: Miira (Sota Colisseum)

She stopped when she heard a loud thump, caused by her foe falling to the ground, unconsious. Miira took a deep breath and smiled, despite the pain in her shoulder and arm. One foe lay defeated, which was rewarding and quite satisfying. She gathered her daggers from the ground and started looking for someone else to fight against.

OoC: Feel free to attack Miira

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

GM IC: DREISEN - THE SPINE

WITH XAERAZ / VAGUST / ZELNOS / DAEDALUS

Dreisen turned towards the disturbance, raising his wrench warily as the one-eyed, yellow-domed head rose up from the ground.

"Is that..." he started, before trailing off, uncertain. "What is that?"

GM IC: THE HOST - WAILING CLIFFS

WITH MACCHA YELLOW! / VON WORTEN

"Perhaps we search for a cave," the Host suggested. "It would be dreadful if we were to infiltrate the enemy base only to discover that we had underestimated their defensive capabilities!"

GM IC: DAYETH - ??

WITH ??

The writhing mass was silent for a long time; it seemed to be contemplating Dayeth's response, weighing it.

At last, it spoke.

pERHAPS yOU wILL dO... pERHAPS i hAVE iNDEED cHOSEN wELL...

It paused, its presence continuing to soak into the terrified former fighter.

bUT tELL mE... dAYETH... 

wHAT iS sPECIAL aBOUT yOU.......wHAT dID yOU dO......?

...tHE oNLY mE iS mE......

aRE yOU sURE tHE oNLY yOU... iS yOU?

• Upvote 1

IC: [Turbo Vixen - Bionifight Exterior]

"Try looking at it from our point of view. We're surrounded by enemies and then all of a sudden you come out the blue, swearing you have no idea whats going on and then asking if you can be let in, just like that. Looks way suspicious. Like super-super-suspicious."

A disk materialised in her one true arm. She started throwing it in the air and catching it while talking.

"And yes, I did say prisoners."

IC: [Olari - The Spine]

The rumbling of shifting earth alerted Olari to something behind her. She spun round, a pole already sliding out the pack...but dropped back into place when she saw it was Zakaro. She probably should have seen that coming really, the Onu-Toa had a habit of stepping in. The first time they'd met he'd pulled her away from the Bohrok creature. For someone who had apparently spent all his life down a mine he embodied all the more admirable traits of a Toa.

"Well you might as well go and bust us a way in," she said, "Not like I could have done it quietly either."

IC: [Venga - Engineering]

"I like the sound of that! We shall go hunting, find all those willing to join our worthy venture."

He started stalking off towards other regions of the facility.

"What do you think, training sector first? Lots of people with pent up aggression ready to do something with it."

IC: [Hollis - Sota Games]

With no immediate threats in sight, Hollis began meandering on over towards Xara and the Macchas. If he was going to ask people to form up onto groups then he might as well be around to offer what advice and tips they needed before bowing out o the tournament

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC-Fission

"So If you're stranded as well, and there are prisoners captured, how about i assist you in trying to free them?" Fission said.

She's never gonna buy that, isn't she? He then thought.

IC-Severain

Upon hearing the news, Severain wandered through the Facility's halls for a good while, before encountering that Toa of Indeterminate element that had spread it. Approaching from where she could easily spot him, He folded his arms and spoke.

"So... I hear you're organizing a Gem quest..."

OOC

Severain interacting with Miril, and attempting to join her gem quest. Fission still struggling to negotiate with Turbo Vixen. would anyone care to step in and make this easier for me?

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC-Severain

Approaching from where she could easily spot him, He folded his arms and spoke. "So... I hear you're organizing a Gem quest..."

IC: Miril - Hallways.

I smirked. "Quest is so.... medieval. Think of it more of an expedition, or, if you feel like being a childish, a treasure hunt." I sized him up, mirroring his stance. "And who are you? What can you offer?" 

GM IC: DAYETH - ??

WITH ??

wHAT iS sPECIAL aBOUT yOU.......wHAT dID yOU dO......?

...tHE oNLY mE iS mE......

aRE yOU sURE tHE oNLY yOU... iS yOU?

IC: Dayeth - Fear.

She pondered that for several long moments - although every second spent in this liquid terror felt like an eternity anyway. She'd only ever encountered the one version of her, but she was open to the possibility of there being others.

"There might be other versions of me out there," she finally spoke, "But only one of them is here. Only one survived the Host's tournament, only one survived the facility crash, only one survived two weeks on this hellish rock..."

She let that hang for a moment before concluding.

"....I'm the only me here. If you want me, take me. If not.... then just kill me and get it over with." 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC:

"I suppose we are. You are a little taller, I think." The Korumine commented with a faint smile.

"As usual."

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly chuckled, and returned the smile, as she thought for a moment. "Has there been any activity from that stupid cult, though?" Elly then heard the medic person speak up, and then frowned. "How long am I supposed to just lay there, though? When things are going wrong, probably?"

-==IC: Maccha Green!==-

Green looked around cautiously, as White seemed to be focusing on the Agent for the moment. However, she had an idea; if the opponent teleported again, she would follow up the attack with her Bolas, as she swung them around in preparation.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zakaro (The Spine, with Olari)

He shrugged and focused, before stomping his foot and sending a sizable chunk of earth rumbling free from the ground. Stepping forward, he pushed the power of both his mask and his elemental abilities into his fist, before slamming it into the levitating earthen piece. Predictably, it was sent flying towards the odd building. Whether it impacted and what happened if it did remained to be seen.

• Upvote 1

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Xara - Sota Coliseum.

"You two okay?" I asked over my shoulder to the two Glatorian. I faced away from them, keeping a wary eye out for any further attackers while my camera kept watch on the teleporter.

I still clung onto my staff, but the burn wound across my ribs meant swinging it with any real force without hurting myself further would be difficult. Hopefully I wouldn't have to try.

IC-Severain

"My name is Severain." He said. "And even though I dislike taking orders from Toa, I shall offer my power and tactical advice to your services." He flexed his wings as he said those words.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

"Dislike taking orders from a Toa..." I chuckled, thinking back to all of the people who'd refused to follow the orders of a woman. "Is that going to be a problem? We're going to be heading into unexplored hostile territory, and the last thing I need is a loose cannon." I knew all too well how much trouble that was, both in a figurative and literal sense. 

IC: Zakaro (The Spine, with Olari)

He shrugged and focused, before stomping his foot and sending a sizable chunk of earth rumbling free from the ground. Stepping forward, he pushed the power of both his mask and his elemental abilities into his fist, before slamming it into the levitating earthen piece. Predictably, it was sent flying towards the odd building. Whether it impacted and what happened if it did remained to be seen.

GM IC - THE SPINE/MUAKA'S DEN

The boulder made impact with the building, and smashed into a wall. A massive crack spread across the wall, but it held firm, as if something was supporting it from behind...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: [Turbo Vixen - Bionifight Exterior]

"Well that might be an idea," Turbo looked as though she were considering the idea. But then, with her face concealed behind her visor it was a little hard to tell.

"of course, we have no idea where the prisoners are really being held. So maybe you should go 'investigate' that out for us first? Call it an entry exam. You find the prisoners, we take you in and we all go rescue them together."

IC: [Olari - Muaka's Den]

She frowned as the wall merely cracked instead of being utterly broken to pieces. It was tougher than she thought it would be given there was no internal support for it. Some sort of very dense stone perhaps, that was stronger than normal. Or maybe latent elemental energies holding it together...

"Sounds crude, but my suggestion would be "hit it harder". Not sure what we're dealing with so a proper visual might help," she suggested to Zakaro

IC: [Venga - Hallways]

The corridors of Bionifight always had echoed most marvellously, and that hadn't changed even with it crashed and grounded. Word of Miril's quest (or not quest, expedition as she would have it) bounced around them to reach Venga's ears. He started to gravitate towards the sounds, eager to get more volunteers for his own adventure, or to volunteer for someone else's if thats the way they wanted it

Edited by Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Right...." I wasn't convinced, honestly. "And what exactly can you do? Powers, skills, and so on?" 

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - The Spine.

"Hit it harder?" I approached Zakaro and Olari. "Perhaps a few well-placed lightning bolts could help with that?" 

IC: Agent 5040

Left shoulder is killing me... Left ribcage is killing... Ribs? Ribs...

The Agent wasn't feeling too well.

Feeling somewhat dizzy and with vision starting to blur, the Selahkian Agent couldn't focus enough to activate his Kualsi, taking the Spirit Arrow in the left shoulder.

Ok, I'm done for...

Leaning against the all to support himself, 5040 wildly fired off blasts of plasma from the Hagah Plasma Cannon at Xara, White, and Green.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC-Severain

"Allow me to demonstrate." Severain mused, before fully extending both his wings, Summoning his sword, which he held in his right hand, and his left hand crackled with lightning. "This enough evidence for you?"

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC-Severain

"Allow me to demonstrate." Severain mused, before fully extending both his wings, Summoning his sword, which he held in his right hand, and his left hand crackled with lightning. "This enough evidence for you?"

This guy had an incredibly over-inflated opinion of himself; I had a feeling he was going to be trouble. Perhaps it was time to take him down a notch. "So, you can summon sparks, have giant, cumbersome wings, and a ridiculously huge sword that is both unwieldy, and utterly useless in close quarters." I replied smoothly. "Am I supposed to be impressed?" 

IC: Agent 5040

Ok, I'm done for...

Leaning against the all to support himself, 5040 wildly fired off blasts of plasma from the Hagah Plasma Cannon at Xara, White, and Green.

IC: Xara - Sota Coliseum.

I dived to the side and hit the floor with a wince, the burning pain from the previous plasma blast coming back with a vengeance. I summoned up another electrical field around me as I got to my feet, ready for whatever was coming next...

IC: Zakaro (The Spine, with Olari and Xara)

"Go ahead. I'm going to try something different, myself..."

He pauses and builds up energy, focusing it, before kneeling and plowing the heel of his hand into the ground. A seismic wave shot through the rocky terrain, cracks appearing along its path, before it attempted to blast upwards just below the cracked area, which in open air would have sent a spire of the terrain upwards. With the building in the way, however, who knows. Perhaps the whole thing just tilted. Perhaps it just failed. Maybe it made some ants mad. Only time- and the GM- would tell. 

IC: Maccha White! (Sota Coliseum, with Green! and Cam!Xara)

"Hip! Hop! Flip, don't flop!" White! shouted out, launching herself into a series of flips and dodges to avoid the plasma. 

For all the theatrics, it wasn't as effected as it seemed, and White winced as multiple burns seared across her thigh, wrist, side, and even one direct impact on the collarbone, which stopped that flip instantly as she just dropped to the ground, stunned for a second with the wind knocked out of her. 

Grimacing, she rose to a crouch, and then fired off a "Maccha White! Spirit Barrage!", which for the uneducated of us was basically three arrows notched at once and fired at the target. 

Of course, only one would hit, unless you were really big or really stupid and somehow jumped into all three of them. Why would anyone expect three arrows fired at different angles to hit the same spot, anyway? That's also just stupid. Mata-Nui. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

GM IC - THE SPINE/MUAKA'S DEN

The wall shot up with little-to-no resistance. Whatever had kept the stone wall in place most certainly did not work upwards, and the shower of rocks cascading into the sky was evidence of that. A shimmering, faintly-blue wall stood where the stone once was, and another layer of stone sat behind that.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Xara - Outside Muaka's Den.

"So.... some kind of energy shield?" I guessed, raising a hand and flinging a lightning bolt at the shimmery blue field. 

IC: Virse - The Spine

Virse just looked on as her allies dismantled the wall. Once, that could have been easy for her, but she had long since lost her feeling for stone. But maybe there was something she could do. "I'll search for a break in the field," she said. "If there's even the smallest gap, I will find it."

She slowly approached the field, not willing to bet it was harmless, but unsure of how to determine it.

GM IC: THE SPINE/MUAKA'S DEN

The lightning bolt pinged harmlessly off the field. Not even a ripple. It didn't seem to do anything upon contact with the lightning...though physical contact may yield different results.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

OOC: That... wasn't a killing blow. A Pakari-powered punch would be a killing blow; this was literally a finger flick. Casanuva knows how to do a non-lethal KO. And yes, I am aware that would probably cause serious lasting brain damage in real life, but any unconsciousness from head trauma in real life can cause serious damage; the idea of a 'knock-out bout' is blatantly fantastical. Also, I still don't understand how Thak is even seeing; heat vision uses infrared light. That's pretty obvious, given that's how real heat vision works, and Hollis is bending all light away from Thak's eyes...

IC: Casanuva (Sota Games)

Casanuva turned his hand, magnetizing Thak's head to his palm. He calmly replaced Ferrite to its position on his back.

"Fine. You don't want the tap to the skull? The easy way? Then again, you struck me as a 'hard way' kinda guy," he said, winding up a punch with his free hand.

• Upvote 1

The times, they are a-changing...

IC (Praggos, Medical Bay):

Praggos turned to the one random other healer, some sort of inherent paranoia relating to his care for his own patients and his lack of trust for other doctor's work when it related to his own patients taking hold of him. His eyes narrowed, and he looking on Feli with a cold expression.

"You didn't mess with any of my work earlier, did you?" he asked, afraid of what the answer might be. He was entirely prepared to be completely aghast at the notion of some random healer trying to work on a patient he had been trying to heal himself. Indeed, if the answer was yes, he might even have a panic attack. Of course, this being Praggos, one was never sure just what that might mean, beyond the fact that it would be far diluted from what might be expected of more normal people for such a thing.

"Other than that, while it may be true that she isn't fully healed of her injuries - such things do take a deal of time - she's capable of being up and about, I'd say, so long as she doesn't try to engage in any acrobatics or pitched duels while she's still healing. She can't stay bedridden for all the time it would take her to heal, no more than any other warrior, soldier, guardsman, or what-have-you can afford to sit in bed and wait for healing to take place. We just have to make sure she doesn't strain herself."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Minami

"Wasn't it just her shoulder that was seriously injured?" Minami asked, standing next to the food cart she had wheeled in. Somehow nobody had acknowledged her presence. "The rest of her body should be fully recovered; she just needs to lay easy on tasks like heavy lifting or wielding weapons in her right arm."

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR

WITH DIO FOLLE / A.D.

The Skakdi grunted, slowly standing up. They rubbed at their eyes, muttering under their breath before saying,

"Fine, follow me."

GM IC: DAYETH 

WITH ??

yOU aRE a.... sINGULARITY........

eNTIRELY..... uNIQUE

tHIS iSLAND

iT iS........... tHE sAME.......

eVERY bEING..... uPON tHE rOCK..........

yOU wILL dO.

yOUR pUrPOSE Is GreAT

yOu wILL rETURN tO mAEUs

yOUR dutY is TO sLAY hIM wHEN i COMMAND

yOU wILL

tELL hIM yOUR oRDERS

tHAT yOU aRE tO kILL hIM wHEN tHE tIME iS rIPE

aND hE

wILL sHARE

wILL tELL

wILL tEACH

yOU wILL lEARN fRoM hIM

aND wHEN i sAY sO

hE wILL dIE

aT yOUR hAND.......

a---n---d 

t----h---e---n

yOU sHALL aSCEND tO gREATER tHINGS

• Upvote 4

IC: Dayeth - Fear.

"I...." she hesitated; confused by the orders. Kill Maeus, but only when she was told to? Tell him that she was under orders to kill him? Why would he agree to teach her if he knew she was going to murder him.

She just had to hope this god of fear knew what it was doing. "....I will do as you ask." 

IC: Salera ("Five-Knuckled Sal") - Coliseum

"Maybe," the Vo-Toa said. "Or maybe not. Either way, I've spent quite enough time locked up inside of a cage as it is, so I say bring it on."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Scriva - Sota Coliseum.

"Don't be stupid," she hissed, "Your legs are shredded, you can barely stand, and you're bleeding out all over the floor. You're going to get yourself killed if you don't stop." She gave the other Toa - the closest person she had to a friend in this place - a pleading look. "There'll be other opportunities to escape." 

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR

WITH DIO FOLLE / A.D.

The Skakdi started walking towards the hole that A.D. had climbed out of minutes before.

GM IC: DAYETH

WITH ??

tHEN gO

Everything sank into the darkness, leaving Dayeth both frozen and blind - and then, seconds later, she would find herself flying out of the pool to sprawl across the floor and spluttering for breath, with Maeus crouched at her side.

IC: Dayeth - Castle Fo Kuru.

She sat up, breathing hard as she tried to work some feeling back into her numb limbs. "Hi," she muttered weakly as she spotted Maeus. She decided to see what his reaction to her survival was before she said anything else...

IC(A.D.): A.D. followed the being, slightly confused. Either he really thought that this way was the exit and was wrong, in which case it was better that he find that out for himself - or he knew of a way out of that room A.D. didn't know about, in which case arguing was a waste of time. 

OOC: I'll wait for another Dio Folle post before continuing the A.D. stuff.

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - CASTLE FO KURU

WITH DAYETH

"You are alive," the Skakdi noted, sounding satisfied. "I was correct, then. Lord Pelko does indeed have use for you. What was his command?"