BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: [Hollis - Muaka's Den]

For it moment it looked as though Hollis would do as Ismekne asked, turning to the side and shifting his weight as though he meant to walk off. But no, he knew this from his Toa days. There was a damsel in distress! And short stature or not he was bound to help her!

"Is there any way I can help you then?" He asked, "I have no real healing powers, none that could help with a broken arm, but I might be able to do something for your head."

IC(Ismekne): He was going to leave. Finally, someone who actually listens to me. And then...

"No, I don't want you messing around in my head. Besides, it got hit when I slammed into a freaking ceiling. If you don't have real healing powers, it's not going to be worth a karz."

A wave of dizziness struck her then. There was no point in getting up. "Just get out of here, and leave me alone."

IC(Samantha): Samantha was shoved back into her cell. Angry, the turtle continued throwing punches and dodging weapons. Was there anyone else in this fight?

IC(Ganesh): A facility worker whispered something in Ganesh's ear. "I just got word that we don't have enough resources for these," he said sadly. "It's a real shame. I was thinking about that gas cloud outside the Arena - maybe a robot could survive in it where we couldn't. But I guess that option is out." He looked down, disappointed. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Casanuva (Muaka's Den)

Kicking his way through what was left of the wall, Casanuva looked back at what motley band of misfits had gathered, following their misfit of a leader. Given time and resources, he wouldn't be able to pick better. He looked through the new hallway Thak had broken into.

"We're headed in the right direction. Might take a bit a bit more than a few piledrivers to get us out entirely, but I might have a solution for that." As the Fa-Toa finished speaking, screaming erupted from down the hall as a prisoner was disintegrated by plasma fire. The guard responsible, a massive Su-Toa wearing orange and black armor wielding a pair of glowing batons. He was flanked by several others, obviously other cultists.

"Lock this group down!" The lead guard shouted as his followers fanned out. He charged one of the batons with plasma, and fired it at Casanuva. The shot impacted an invisible magnetic sphere, the ionized gas interlacing like a spiderweb before dissipating.

OOC: Sorry about the absence, guys!

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

IC:

"Well, I'm supposed to be keeping an eye on you until you recover, so I suppose I am in by default." The Korumine commented, crossing her arms idly. "What are you thinking, Elly?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Drudd

"Yes!" Drudd replied. "Drudd not want to see prison ever again! Drudd want to break Cultist's necks!"

IC-Severain

Severain looked at the Rahkshi giving the scanner the airlift. He would've gone up and carried the being, but it would leave him defenseless in doing so, and he didn't want to give up his life for another again... "Well?" Severain yelled at the duo. "Found anything yet?"

OOC

Severain interacting with Feraz/Ferez and Venga.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC Feraz:

Feraz called back. "No. No serious anomalies yet. Everything's just trees and swamps."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Casanuva (Muaka's Den)

IC:

Teacher grinned, spinning her sword around in her grip once -- a momentary concession to vanity and showmanship -- before taking a step towards the approaching Cultists.

"I would suggest against that, dear boy," she said, eyes flashing dangerously. "Unless, of course, you don't value your limbs. In which case, by all means, continue to your heart's content."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Draco

"Alright then. We might want to grab some of your fellow prisoners out, then." As I say this, I catch something out of the corner of my eye. A cultist, charging. Really now. A simple flick of the wrist let's out a cyclone, sending the cultist flying.

IC: Maccha Black!

"Alright. Gather up as many prisoners as you can, and send them back over there." I point towards the area Teacher and the others are at.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly frowned slightly, as she considered the possibilities. "Well, no-one's heard about anyone being taken down already, right? Then we'll aim for that 'plague' person. The forest. I don't know how heavily guarded it actually is, but I think we had heard something about people being there or something... I also don't know if we've learned anything about it the last couple days I've been out, or not." She said with a sigh, as she looked around the group. "Sound good to you?"

IC: [Olari - Muaka's Den]

The creature was wounded but that was no reason to stop. While the poles in the beast's head had gone as deep as Olari felt she could drive them, she needed some way of pinning the dragon so it posed no risk. If Olari had to airlift as many people as she could away from the prison then she wanted aerial superiority. And that meant no dragon and no breath attack to potentially take her out.

The poles trying to push through the rocks were unhindered now Whisper's attention was elsewhere, and Olari managed to extricate them from their stony entrapment. She sent them flying at Whisper's wings, close to the 'shoulder' of the joint to avoid the membrane. The beast had been injured there once already and had shrugged it off, seemed sensible to go for something more substantial this time

IC: [Jorth - City Exit]

Leading his guest-slash-prisoner or whatever Hive was, Jorth started heading towards Engineering. Thats where all the lveller heads seemed to gather. Also the food. But mostly the leveller heads. Jorth was just hoping they didn't run into anyone with a short temper and terminal lack of patience in the meantime...

IC: [Venga - Wilted Forest]

"That is...disappointing." At least it wasn't Feraz's fault this time. The scanner was working fine, and was telling them quite clearly there was nothing there. He knew it never could have been this easy....

IC: [Hollis - Muaka's Den]

Well this was a right oddity and make no mistake. A damsel in distress who was quite happy with distress!

"You know if you stay here they will put you in another cell. Maybe even just this one again. But if you are set on stasis I can do nothing."

He started strolling away, tiny Turaga strides not carrying him too far. But enough to get him moving...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Whisper - The Spine.

A crunch, and raw agony exploded through her wings. Another earsplitting shriek cut through the night air, and then she slumped, finally passing out from the pain.

IC: Hive - En-route to Engineering Sector. 

He remained silent as they walked, observing his surroundings. The hallways were surprisingly quiet and empty; where was everyone? He made sure to save backups of the feeds from his audio and visual receptors; that information may prove useful at some point. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC(Ismekne): The Toa waited for the Turaga to get far enough away. She hadn't expected him to leave- usually do-gooder types like him were so annoying and wouldn't leave you alone even if you paid them to do so.

She wondered if he had a point about her not being able to escape for much longer. And than was when she realized that whoever she was dealing with was a smart Turaga indeed. Argh. Those people are so annoying!

IC(Samantha): Samantha threw a rock from her cell at a guard. He went down, and she punched his partner. It might take awhile, but she was pretty sure she could kill off all the guards eventually. Or overwhelm them enough to fly away.  

GM IC: DREISEN - SPINE FORT

WITH DAEDALUS / VAGUST / ZELNOS

Once the group had entered and descended the stairs, they found themselves in a large chamber, where a Toa with gray armor stood before them. He turned towards them with a tip of his head to acknowledge their arrival, crouching into a battle stance.

He gestured for them to approach; the fight was on.

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR

FOR A.D. / DIO FOLLE

As they ascended, they this time found themselves in a stark white room - white walls, white floor, white ceiling. Every surface glowed brightly, on the verge of being blinding, although no source of light could be seen.

FOR KAT

"The one in charge?" the Matoran asked, gazing up at Kat curiously. "Yes... I suppose that you are. He is away, in his hidden place, preparing to become something greater. Is it a particularly urgent matter?"

GM IC: THE HOST - WAILING CAVE

WITH MACCHA YELLOW / VON WORTEN

"Is Von Worten still with us?" the Host asked from up ahead, sounding somewhat worried. "I have not heard them speak for quite some time!"

Up ahead, a solitary red beam ignited in the distance; it was too far away to tell what it was quite yet.

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - LABORATORY M

WITH DAYETH

"I do not think you will be needing my plans," Maeus said softly, executing two more of his alternate selves in the process. "Should you have need of them... they are within this laboratory. The door to the north will take you to an elevator with a seventeen digit numerical pad - you press buttons '2', '3', '16', and '12', and then take the door on the right. The room you will discover holds the plans, if you speak the passcode 'Sairaus'."

All of the versions of Maeus fo Kuru within the stasis tubes were now dead; the Maeus standing before Dayeth seemed to almost glow with a dark and sinister red light. His smile was eerie.

"I think we are ready," he told her, his head tilting as though listening to someone else before nodding. "Yes, we are ready. I... I, ah... need you to... to call. To call for him. For Lord Pelko. To... to in-invite him. H-he will help you. I... I must be scared. Terrified, when I die. Or it will not work."

IC: Dayeth - Laboratory M.

"Before I do that, do you have any particular preference for how you want to die?" she asked, "And what do you want done with your body... and... all of your other bodies..." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - LABORATORY M

WITH DAYETH

"My body... it must remain. It cannot be destroyed," Maeus said. "The rest... they do not matter. They are unimportant now. Meaningless. All that matters is mine... for now. As long as my body remains... I leave the method of death to you. Lord Pelko will aid you... and with his help, the ritual shall be completed. You shall become the true Herald of Fear."

"Very well," she drew her axe. Creepy fear dude - I mean, Lord Pelko - you there? 

It'd been a long while since she'd been in a position like this. An enemy, helpless before her. The look of terror in their eyes. No arena, no cameras, no audience. No pointless fighting for some else's amusement.

Just her, her axe, and her victim. 

She swung out, the blade slicing horizontally through the air towards Maeus' neck...

yESSSSSSSSS.....

The blade buried itself deep into the Skakdi's neck, nearly severing it; blood flowed from the open wound as Maeus pulled the axe out of him, stumbling back and collapsing against the table. A terrified moan fell from his mouth as blood bubbled between his lips, his chest heaving as he choked on his own blood.

And then he fell still.

All was silent.

But she wasn't done yet. 

She swung again at the corpse, aiming to completely sever Maeus' head from his body. He wouldn't be needing it anymore, but she could think of a few uses for a trophy like that... 

The Host squinted at the light as it grew closer to them. He could make out the sound of humming, which the light itself seemed to be emitting. 

As it drew nearer, he began to make out the outline of some sort of handle, which the light appeared to be emitting from. It was held by a black hand.

GM IC

FOR DAYETH

The body rolled away from the table, causing Dayeth's attack to strike the table instead. The body stopped at the foot of one of the stasis tubes, slowly pushing itself up until it was kneeling down on one knee. The head slowly twisted to face Dayeth as the wound on its neck began to close, its eyes empty pits once more, with pinpricks of glowing dark red lights visible inside.

It opened its mouth, speaking a single hoarse whisper that was both chilling and alien at the same time:

"No."

"Ah... okay...." she lowered the axe, "...because that's not weird at all." 

GM IC

FOR DAYETH

"I am... awakened," the Skakdi said, a faint hiss following their words as they stood to their feet. "Kneel, Herald, and I shall give you my blessing."

"Hello!" the Host called. "Might I ask who you are? I am the Host! These are my dear friends and excellent combatants, Maccha Yellow and Von Worten! I would love to discuss your fabulous looking laser sword!"

FOR KAT

"Very urgent," the Matoran mused, eyes narrowing in contemplation for a moment before they nodded. "Of course. We shall -"

They broke off, clutching at their chest, a look of utter disbelief upon their face.

"It... it cannot be," they muttered. "He... he is awakened!"

Well... there went all of her plans... "Of course," she put her axe down and knelt before the creature, sincerely wishing she'd swung her weapon a little bit harder when she'd been killing Maeus...

FOR KAT

"I cannot take you to the place that is not seen," the Matoran said. "That is besides the fact that you are currently threatening me. If you kill me, you lose whatever information I hold, and the City may not be so merciful as to provide you with another Cultist. Set me back down, and I shall see what I can do."

GM IC

WITH DAYETH

The Skakdi stepped forward, resting their hand upon Dayeth's head. Fear was radiating off of them in waves, washing over Dayeth, saturating her in its essence. 

The longer it went on, the more she started to feel the fear taking root within her, empowering her, providing strength to her limbs.

"You shall be... enhanced, " the Skakdi said. "Run faster, punch harder, last longer. Take the hits that others cannot."

They held out their other hand and the Fear Gem floated up into their grasp; they gazed at it curiously before looking back down at Dayeth, twisting their hand so that the levitating Fear Gem was pointed directly at her.

"This will be extremely painful," they said.

The Fear Gem shot forward, drilling into Dayeth's chest. The wound healed as quickly as it was made, as the gem slowly sank beneath her armor, drilling into her body. Once the process was complete, she would feel the gem dissolve inside of her, becoming a part of her.

"Your control over Fear is not granted by some object. It shall come now from within you."

OOC: Well here's my I'm back post.

IC: Kuro and Prose/Whatever's left of the Bionifight Tournament

They are wandering around. Kuro has left his mech because it ran out of power.

IC: Frostbite/Palace of Death

He's hanging about doing some bone polishing.

Maybe she screamed, maybe she didn't. She wasn't sure. All she remembered was collapsing to the floor, ears ringing, eyes watering, the world spinning around her. She coughed blood onto the cold ground, pain blossoming in her chest. 

The object inside of her - foreign, unnatural, unfamiliar - began to break apart, dissolving into her blood. The Fear was inside her now, a part of her. A... part... she wavered, vision blurring in and out of focus... of.... me...

She hit the floor, sinking into darkness. 

IC:

She'd probably have a really strong jaw. Big eyes, but kind of stoic. Probably get a little half-smile outta her at the most.

Hnnngh.

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Kale Ironshaper- Engineering Sector

IC: Somebody was looking at him.

Very intensely.

His head started swiveling as he scanned the area, passing over the group as they cha-

Oh.

Dor.

Of course it was Dor.

The Toa of Light looked at the veteran Metal Toa, catching the small eye movements between himself aaaaaaand

Krayn?

Kale's head tilted to the side.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1