BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

Miras

Ic: Tanzah

The Makuta looked up and saw the hand. He knew that one's mask power now, and didn't want to be on the receiving end of it again, but if it meant he didn't have to be on the end of it again, then he would take it.

Slowly and painfully, the Makuta got up and shook the other Makuta's hand.

"Yes, a truce." He said.

IC: Glass

I ran up to the downed flying person.

"This is for Xara," I growled, as I stabbed downwards.

OOC: Attacking Tenjou

EDIT: Kale's attack;

At that moment, a flash of something bright came from the side of my view.

I twisted to look, and the laser beam scorched half of my Kraata casing, while a full quarter had been sheared off. If I hadn't turned to look...

I looked out of the casing. Gosh, the outside seemed so big.

I turned around and flew at the Toa, shooting several bolts at him.

OOC: Attacking Tenjou.

OOC: I'm going to assume that the second OOC was supposed be to be Attacking Kale, because it makes more sense.

Kale Ironshaper- Fighting Glass

IC: It's hard to shoot at something you can't properly see. Something that Glass discovered as his lightning bolts slammed into a nearby rock that looked vaguely like a Toa. Kale had never lowered his cloak, the simple bending of light around him creating nothing but a faint shimmer that one would have been lucky to see at close range. At range and in the middle of a snowstorm he might as well have been a ghost.

Nonetheless, firing repeatedly from the same location was a surefire way for him to get hit by return fire. So Kale began to make his way along the ridge he had been standing on, all the while watching his opponent. It seemed that a section of the outer casing had been removed completely, allowing him a view at the kraata inside. It seemed normal enough, or as normal as an intelligent could be, that is. If he didn't take it out the could soon would.

Settling on a good spot, Kale halted and fired another laser at the opening in the armored shell.

IC Tenjou - Mt Ihu Slopes

;You better find this guy and thank him later, he's saved your butt half a dozen times;

"Yeah, yeah." It's true of course, but where you came from, you were usually the brilliant Av-Toa saving the day. So the situation, while positive, was new to her. Without the Rahkshi breathing down her neck, she has had enough time to prep a hardlight arrow. A rather costly arrow as it is designed to produce a flashbang sort of effect when it hits it's target. Even if the Chain Lightning Rahkshi dodges, it'll likely blind or distract him. Providing her invisible ally a chance to reposition for another attack.

She drops down to one knee for a more stable firing position, notches the arrow and fires at the Chain Lightning Rahkshi.

OOC

Tenjou attacking Glass with a flashbang arrow

Something hard me from the back, blinding me with a great flash. I stumbled forward, covering my optical receptors. The movement let me dodge the laser unknowingly.

Edited by Tenth Norik

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector.

"And you thought your best bet would be to spy on the first person you saw?" Dayeth sneered. "You're not going to last a day in this place." As tempting as it might have been to simply kill him herself, the Enforcer was probably still hanging around somewhere, and she'd rather not get on his bad side. 

So she simply turned on her heel and walked away. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Oh this wasn't going too well. Their two most proven fighters were already down...and Tarsus didn't look like he was doing too well. But this whole thing was some sort of fighting game, right? Wouldn't they suffer if they tried to withdraw from an actual fight? Ugh, guess that meant he had to stay and continue...Great...

He animated his coat once more, reusing the snowball trick he'd used on the shadobot earlier. Its tentacles grabbed beakfuls of snow and hurled them at Vagust, pelting him with a blizzard of snowballs. It wouldn't hurt him, just annoy him and slow him down really. Oh, and block his sight of course. Try and stop him aiming properly to throw any more of that lightning around. And to stop him see where he was walking.

Only a short time ago he'd attacked Vagust with strips of leather, trying to hold and hinder him while Kotak got in close. And while he'd taken his focus and concentration off those strips he had the benefit of an element that was solid. Unlike fire, say, or Vagust's own electricity, his element didn't dissipate as soon as he took his mind off it. So those strips were still lying there, right where they'd fallen. And Jorth was hoping his rapid-fire snowball assault would keep the electro-Toa from noticing when those strips slithered through the snow to circle him then leapt up off the ground to snare him in their coils, closing around him like the petals of some seriously messed-up flower

IC: Olari could feel the winds increasing in strength and the pressure altering even as the cyclone formed. She hadn't expected the Le-Toa to make a move like that, it was as potentially dangerous to him as it was to her. She poured power into her own magnetic field and magnetising the ground beneath her, rooting herself solidly in place. Should help her resist the winds, at least for a while. She raised on am to her head, holding it over her eyes partly to keep anything her visor couldn't handle from blinding her and partly just to help her Kanohi stay on straight. Her boosted magnetism would keep in on, but it could still be skewed which would be...disadvantageous. With power going into her personal defence, she was forced to release the orbiting poles, and had to watch as the rising winds blew them away. That was eight she'd lost now, she couldn't keep going though them like that...

Still, she could try turning this to her advantage. Scanning through the skies with x-ray vision she quickly spotted Lekona through the snows. Now she knew where he was, she created a powerful magnetic field to pull him from his position towards the cyclone. Since he had a Kualsi not a Kadin, that meant he was only flying through his own manipulation of air currents. Put him inside the turbulence of a cyclone and that manipulation suddenly became more difficult by a thousandfold. With no equipment to use as a stabilising influence or gliding wings it was far more likely that he'd be swept away by his own creation. The way Olari saw it, either he'd have to put all his energies into not getting hurled around by the whirlwind and pelted by all the debris it was sucking up, or he'd have to negate the cyclone completely, wasting the energy he'd spent creating it, using up energy to remove it, and leaving him temporarily open to attack while he got his bearing. Not a good set of choices for the Le-Toa...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Tarsus' opponent would've been able to grab his fist had his previous attack not sent him stumbling backwards, barely able to hook his ankle around his weapon and drag it back through the snow with him as he did so. He doubled over, trying to force himself through the pain again as he clutched Executioner's handle and began to pick himself back up. This was the second time that he had been electrocuted now, and he was starting to get rather sick of it.

Deciding that he was going to wait for another opening before attacking again, he began to slowly circle his opponent, awaiting his next move.

OOC: Tarsus fighting Shixahl.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu, battle with Artorre, Donrioda, and Zephyr)

The Toa of Earth was almost as surprised as Artorre when the lightning bolt came out of nowhere, and he inwardly cursed at not paying enough attention to his surroundings.

"Why not!" Came Zakaro's reply, shouted over the wind as he turned for the other of the two incomers. Yes, there were two, he noticed, even as a majority of Zephyr's seeds impacted and fell into bits and gaps in his armor. Alright, whatever had just happened, it was probably a time-delayed attack, which meant Zakaro wouldn't have much time to act.

He took a few strides towards the battle between the Toa of Fire and Toa of Electricty before suddenly pivoting on his heel and stomping the ground, sending a rumbling shockwave towards Zephyr's position.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC - Vagust:

Cracked and bent pauldron digging into his arm painfully, frozen blood stuck to one cheek of his mask, and generally bruised and battered, Vagust was most definitely not in the mood for a snowball fight. He began charging up some of his energy that he had left, ready to unleash a bolt of lightning in the general area of the person attacking them if only to scare them off, when something else started causing him problems as well. The blizzard of snowballs began to slow, slightly, while whoever was using them seemed to focus on something else. When strips of leather began wrapping around his legs and snaking up further (with others just jumping straight up to him), Vagust realized just who it was that was attacking him.

Deciding he didn't have the time for this, Vagust called out to Zangah - "A little help would be welcome!" before waiting for all the strips to grab onto him, and then just releasing his energy through them. Small arcs of electricity shot out from the ends of the leather-esque strips while they were burnt to useless crisps by the energy blasting through them, and once he was free, Vagust leaned on his swordstaff and started breathing heavily. He was running out of energy, elemental primarily but some physical as well. Trudging through the snow and fighting at the same time were difficult. And, still, he was being pelted with snowballs.

Vagust started trudging forwards again, knowing that there were no environmental obstacles between him and the meat-controlling abomination of a Toa that was fighting him, and hoping that Zangah would at least get to the man first.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Although he was nowhere enar as ridiculously agile as one wearing a Calix, Zephyr was still able to leap aside when the shockwave came for him from watching the snow shake above it. With a smirk, he dove into the deeper drifts nearby and stealthily began to circle his opponent. The longer it would take the onu-toa to find him, after all, the better.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Tanzah

IC: Miras

I decrease the gravity around my fellow Makuta as well, adjusting it so that he floats up to the same level as me, and then, with a lot of quick gravity-field changing, cancel his momentum so that he stays at the same altitude as me. The force of gravity does not act upon us.

VBWj75sh.png

END ROUND ONE
Mt. Ihu: FFA

GM IC - THE HOST - ARENA

With a flash, the Host reappeared above the snowy drifts.

"The first round has ended."

His eyes scanned over the ongoing skirmishes below. Zephyr sneaking towards Zakaro, Donrioda in combat with Artorre, Vagust approaching Jorth, Shixahl and Zangah and Prose and Albrecht and the others... as much as the Host hated to stop the beautiful spectacle of the battle, he knew he must.
The Host raised a hand, activating his enhanced power over telekinesis, and froze all the fighters in place. He smiled.

"You!" he cried, teleporting down to Vagust, "are the champion of the first round! Congratulations! We'll be sure to talk to you about it later... and as for the rest of you," he projected his voice again, "excellent work!"

Not waiting for a reaction - the Queen would be angry with him if he dawdled any more - the Host teleported back to the control room swiftly.
He pressed a single button on the control panels, and all of a sudden, Mt. Ihu was empty.

Not pausing to watch as the mountain itself began to become the regular Arena once more, the Host turned to another panel, and hit a series keys.
The fighters would wake up relatively soon, he knew, in the medical bay, or in their personal quarters of the Comfort Sector...

With a sigh, the Host began preparations for the next round.

ROUND ONE RESULTS

ALL ROUND ONE FIGHTERS

Voltex - Elittra (7) ELITTRA: 2 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
Blade - Anna (7) ANNA KNOCKED OUT BY SHIXAHL
Xaeraz - Xaeraz (7), Zephyr (7) ZEPHYR: 1 KO; XAERAZ KNOCKED OUT BY LIMOS/ELITTRA
JiMing - Virnar (7) VIRNAR KNOCKED OUT BY ZANGAH
Nato - Xara (7), Dayeth (7) XARA: 4 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY TENJOU; DAYETH: 2 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY ZANGAH
Luroka - Ferronox (7) FERRONOX KNOCKED OUT BY XARA
UltimoScorp - Kat (7), Kotak (7) KAT: 1 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY XARA; KOTAK: 5 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY VAGUST
VahkiDane - Omega (7), Exsequor (7) OMEGA KNOCKED OUT BY XARA/TENJOU/KALE; EXSEQUOR KNOCKED OUT BY DAYETH/KOTAK
Construct - Green (7), Lytrel Retep (7) GREEN KNOCKED OUT BY OLARI; LYTREL KNOCKED OUT BY KOTAK
Portalfig - Onuvo (7) ONUVO KNOCKED OUT BY ALBRCHT/SILVANNI
Hunter Serge - Lekona (7)
fishers64 - Ismekne (7), Ancient Darkness (7) A.D. KNOCKED OUT BY XARA/ELITTRA/VAGUST
Tenth Norik - Glass (7)
I Am Ultron Six - Olari (7), Jorth (7) OLARI: 2 KO
Timageness - Tarsus (7) TARSUS: 1 KO
Manhunter - Nocton (7) NOCTON KNOCKED OUT BY KOTAK
Daniel the Finlander - Dartakh (7) DARTAKH KNOCKED OUT BY DAYETH/TARSUS
Ghidora - Daltrahk (6), Halmos (7) HALMOS KNOCKED OUT BY KOTAK; DALTRAHK KNOCKED OUT BY ZAKARO
Miras - Miras (7), Crusty (7) CRUSTY KNOCKED OUT BY OLARI; MIRAS: 1 KO
Sil - Raith (7)
Bloody Nine - Iskane (7), Limos (7) LIMOS: 1 KO
Urchin - Zel'Sai (7)
Alijar - Tanzah (7) TANZAH: 1 KO
Burnmad - Artorre (7), Shixahl (7) SHIXAHL: 1 KO
ArcticFreeze - Kuro (7), Prose (7)
Shadow Ignited - Zelnos (7)
Tiragath - Ezezko (5), Tenjou (7) EZEZKO KNOCKED OUT BY KOTAK; TENJOU: 2 KO
(Daedalus) - Daedalus Drachoren (7), Von Worten (7) VON WORTEN KNOCKED OUT BY TANZAH
Leoxander Arktanus - Arxtann (7)
Ehks - Donrioda (7)
Conclusions - Albrecht (7) ALBRECHT: 1 KO
Click - Kopen (5) KOPEN: 1 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY CAST
Petewa - Kopeyku (7) KOPEYKU KNOCKED OUT BY MIRAS
Valendale - Cast (7) CAST: 1 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY KOPEN
Kovika - Sidonas (7) SIDONAS KNOCKED OUT BY KAT
Onarax - Silvanni Zikkray (7) SILVANNI: 1 KO
Gravity - Viitkaehl (7)
Grochi - Vagust Joveo (7) VAGUST: 3 KO
L'Etranger - Hound (7) HOUND KNOCKED OUT BY VAGUST
Smudge8 - Buzzz (7) BUZZZ KNOCKED OUT BY ZEPHYR
Krayzikk - Zangah Sentoki (7) ZANGAH: 2 KO
Uncle Chael - Damaka (7) DAMAKA KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
Silvan Haven - Kale Ironshaper (7)
Zakaro - Zakaro (7) ZAKARO: 1 KO

ROUND ONE SURVIVORS

Xaeraz - Zephyr (7) ZEPHYR: 1 KO (Buzzz)
Hunter Serge - Lekona (7)
fishers64 - Ismekne (7)
Tenth Norik - Glass (7)
I Am Ultron Six - Olari (7), Jorth (7) OLARI: 2 KO (Green, Crusty)
Timageness - Tarsus (7) TARSUS: 1 KO (Dartakh)
Miras - Miras (7) MIRAS: 1 KO (Kopeyku)
Sil - Raith (7)
Bloody Nine - Iskane (7), Limos (7) LIMOS: 1 KO (Xaeraz)
Urchin - Zel'Sai (7)
Alijar - Tanzah (7) TANZAH: 1 KO (Von Worten)
Burnmad - Artorre (7), Shixahl (7) SHIXAHL: 1 KO (Anna)
ArcticFreeze - Kuro (7), Prose (7)
Shadow Ignited - Zelnos (7)
Tiragath - Tenjou (7) TENJOU: 2 KO (Xara, Omega)
(Daedalus) - Daedalus Drachoren (7)
Leoxander Arktanus - Arxtann (7)
Ehksidian - Donrioda (7)
Conclusions - Albrecht (7) ALBRECHT: 1 KO (Onuvo)
Onarax - Silvanni Zikkray (7) SILVANNI: 1 KO (Onuvo)
Gravity - Viitkaehl (7)
Grochi - Vagust Joveo (7) VAGUST: 3 KO (Hound, A.D., Kotak)
Krayzikk - Zangah Sentoki (7) ZANGAH: 2 KO (Dayeth, Virnar)
Silvan Haven - Kale Ironshaper (7)
Zakaro - Zakaro (7) ZAKARO: 1 KO (Daltrahk)

Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

GM IC: THE QUEEN - QUEEN'S OFFICE

The Queen stiffened momentarily as the first round ended, and she sensed Albrecht being teleported out of the arena. With narrowed eyes, she sent out a telepathic message to the fighter.

This is the Queen. You ignored my attempt to contact you earlier. I would hear your reasons for doing so... and once you have explained yourself, I have a proposal to make. 

IC - Vagust:

Vagust was a little annoyed when he was frozen in place, although the fact that there weren't any snowballs striking his body anymore was a bit of a plus. However, he was quite surprised when the host came next to him, and proclaimed him the champion. After that the Host disappeared again, the room swirled about him, and in moments he was waking up in the medical bay, his sword sheathed, his armour and bruises and cuts all repaired and healed, and himself quite confused.

"I would've sworn I'd only taken out one person, at least for sure," he said to nobody in particular, although anybody around him would certainly hear it. "I wonder what they're going to talk to me about regarding this. A prize, most likely. Or some sort of odd and dangerous quest. Who knows."

profiles i guess

IC: Kuro and Prose/Locker Rooms ---> other places

(OOC: Kuro's POV)

After declaring a winner, we were teleported back. I didn't care that I had lost, but I did feel....peeved about not getting that honorable battle.

I passed by Prose, thanked him, and set out to the Training facility.

(OOC: Prose's POV)

I checked myself. The plates that were blown off by the Light guy and the bullet wound to my leg were gone. I went to go to my room to rest in the Comfort Sector.

IC: Donrioda

Before she could dash back with her Kakama, something happened. She couldn't move, and was certainly surprised when the Host began speaking, declaring a winner. Especially since the voice was so loud.

At least she was warm during that time. The fire had stopped creeping towards her. Everything began to spin, and she soon found herself inside the Medical bay. She clutched her head, confused, but glad she made it out unharmed. Her drone, however, did n-

"Beep."

Donrioda turned around, and saw Lil' Blendy flying right behind her, as always. It was in perfect condition, too. Her mouth was agape. But...it was broken! How could it have been repaired?

The drone simply beeped a few times. It wasn't smart enough to realize what had happened. The Toa of Electricity relaxed, glad to see her companion was still very much alive.

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Miras

Not again.

My eyes snap open, sending beams of orange light out into the otherwise darkened room.

My heartlights' blue glow mingle with the orange. 

I get and walk out into what appears to be a medical bay. Very well, then.

With a flash of darkness, I slip into a shadow, reappearing in the shadow of a bookshelf in the Knowledge Sector. I disregard the group of beings arguing nearby, and peruse the shelves, looking for a volume on the history of this... Bionifight tournament.

OOC: Crusty's still open for interaction.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Zephyr sat up, swore, and punched the pillow on his cot in the medical bay, having only needed to be treated for minor damage due to prolonged exposure to the cold. They had ended the round on him! HIM! They should have let it play out, so he could reveal his full, glorious ability to take down every other fighter in this joke of a tournament! And instead, he hadn't even been allowed to break the onu-toa who assaulted him? What an injustice!

"Beep."

Zephyr turned to notice he was sharing his medical bay with Donrioda and her flying ball. At least he hadn't had to betray her yet.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Zephyr nodded his greeting, still furious with the Host. But he wouldn't let his current and future ally see his anger so evident. He composed himself, and removed the moss from his mask.

"I see your robot survived," he commented dryly. "Good for it. Otherwise, you'd need to find a new weapon, wouldn't you."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Vagust:

Having sat and thought long enough as to who else he might have taken down to lead to his winning when he knew that from what he knew of Zangah would've had more knock-outs than him - and coming to no answers - Vagust shrugged, stood up from his bed, strapped his sword to his hip and set off walking. He figured at some point he might run into Zangah, or Shixahl, or somebody else would stop him and try to talk to him for any reason. Or the Host/Queen/Enforcer (any of the three) might come to grab him at some point.

IC - Aclaraung:

"I'm sure if we try we can fit. Single file, at least. Does it open up to a wider cavern later, little two-legs?"

OOC: Vagust open for interaction.

profiles i guess

IC Daltrahk

Daltrahk got bored and left the Gym-thing. He began to wander, brushing past people who looked unfavorable, and felt rather hungry. Then he turned a corner and ran right into someone. He was sure, whatever damage they took from that, was more than his. Skakdi=thick head. Both real and metaphor.

OOC: Oh, Vagust...

"That's the odd thing. It didn't survive." Donrioda glanced over at the robot, which had nary a dent or scratch in it. "It got smashed by that Fire Toa, and almost completely destroyed. And yet...here it is. Completely whole and everything. I don't understand how, or why."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC - Vagust:

Of course, Vagust being larger and thicker than the average Toa, as well as stronger, led to him not suffering much at all from Daltrakh running into him. He'd seen the Skakdi round the corner quickly, and had braced himself accordingly, easily stopping the Skakdi in his tracks. Then he looked at the Skakdi and laughed merrily.

"You might want to be more careful," he said. "Other people here might have more volatile tempers than I do."

profiles i guess

IC: Viitka

She sat bolt upright, her heartlight flashing erratically and chest heaving.  Her eyes, wide and defocused, flitted around the darkened room.  Room?  That wasn't, it couldn't be all just a-

No, it wasn't.

As her vision adjusted to the lack of lighting, Viitka glanced around the space in which she found herself in.  No, it wasn't her quarters back home, despite what fantasies her initial confusion had brought up, and she realized that she had to be back in that complex.  Slowly, as if the slightest movement could rip apart what reality had superimposed itself over her vision, she turned to drop her legs down over the side of the bed which she had been on.  Well, at least she was still in her armor, or not, considering the fact that her back protested to having been lying down in it.  Absently, she ran a hand over the chest plate, and was mildly surprised to find that the jagged burn there had been repaired.

Only mildly, blacking out on a mountain and waking up in a nice room took most of it.

With a sigh, she pushed herself off the bed and made her way towards the door, glancing both ways down the hall before stepping out into the complex itself, no particular direction in mind.  At this point, she just needed some time to process everything that had happened.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Repaired, then. Or replaced. Does it matter, in the end? You're alive, it's here, what do you care if it was smashed or not now that it exists?" Zephyr hoped to Himself that Donrioda wouldn't try and pull him into a debate on the ethics of machines, as he had no time for anything like that. As soon as they were done, he would be going back to his room to sow seeds to make up for those he lost in the fight that had been cut short before his full glory could be realized.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Vagust:

"I suppose I am," the Toa of Lightning said, shrugging. "I just won the first round, after all, so I suppose I was tough enough to get through it alright. I certainly didn't end it without my fair share of scrapes and bruises and such, but at least our beneficent patrons were kind enough to repair those before getting ready to send us into another battle."

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum

profiles i guess

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu/Medbay):

Just as Artorre had raised his sword over his head to strike, he had been locked in that position. He briefly wondered what had happened, but his curiosity was sated as the Host's booming voice echoed through the arena.

The round is... over? He thought. But I didn't even get to finish my own fights... let alone challenge the guy who won. What kind of a competition ends before there's a clear winner?

Next thing he knew, he was in the medbay, where, as he rose from his cot, he came to a realization: He was utterly whole, just as he had been before the round star-- before coming to the facility, anyway. He removed his breastplate, and examined the flesh underneath. It was smooth and unblemished by the massive bruise that, though he had not yet seen it, he knew had been there moments ago. As he put his armor back on, he examined it, and found every chip, dent or scratch dealt him by another contestant was repaired, and that the whole suit was pristine. Except for the parts that were charred! They were still black as night. He'd have to thank whoever had done such an excellent job cleaning it.

The best part of all, however, was that he wasn't freezing cold anymore! He decided to celebrate this new and glorious change of pace by gorging himself in the mess hall, where, he remembered, he had promised to meet Zakaro, anyway. As he made his way to the cafeteria, it occurred to him that he had not eaten since arriving in the facility.

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu/Medbay):

Shixahl watched with ambivalence as his new-found companion, Vagust, was crowned victor of round one. He had succeeded, as far as he was concerned, and would continue to have succeeded for as long as he still drew breath.

When he awoke in the medbay, he made a mental note to propose an alliance with the pair. And perhaps to catch their names, next time; in his thoughts, he merely referred to Vagust as Lightning, and, since he didn't know Zangah's power, he called him Thunder. As these thoughts ran through his head, he examined his left arm. It had been fully repaired. The skin, which had moments ago been covered in burns, was smooth and flawless. In comparison, anyway. The arm in question was still covered in hair, and had such flaws as any human's skin has. Perhaps it would have been better to say that his skin was better than smooth and flawless; it was as it had been. He flexed his arm, made a fist, prodded himself with his fingers-- testing the muscles and nerves which lay beneath the miraculously-repaired flesh, and finding them to be in the same perfect condition. His gut was much the same; the stab and the gash were both simply... gone.

While he was certainly curious as to what technology had allowed for such effective healing of someone with a charred left arm, a long cut over their torso, a stab wound in their gut and frostbite probably starting to set in all over from running around shirtless...

He was much more curious what was available in the cafeteria. He was starving. As he got up, he saw his long-lost cloak, or, more likely, an exact replica of it, lying on a chair next to his bed. He put it on, having almost forgotten his self-consciousness over his modifications, for a moment.

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

"Fair point, I guess. I'm just relieved it's at least here." The drone beeped a few times. "Though...now I'm curious. Are the people who got removed still alive? If they can restore a completely busted drone within seconds...could they possibly restore the dead?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC - Vagust:

"Yep," Vagust said in short reply, summing up his entire set of thoughts on the matter. "Now I'm just trying to occupy myself until the Host or either of the other two in charge come to grab me. Apparently they want to talk to me about something, but until then, I'm free to do what I'd like." He shrugged, before gesturing to the exit of the medbay and the way to the rest of the facility.

"In fact, I was just thinking about getting myself something to eat."

profiles i guess

IC: Kopen - Med Bay

Either there was a massive catastrophe in the Arena, or the round had ended. The Med Bay rapidly filled with voices as contestants were teleported in and healed of their injuries.

Kopen could only listen from her bed, though her limbs seemed to start coming under her control. They were no longer whipping around unbidden, but she could manage a motion now and then to "see" her surroundings. She was trying to pick out that one familiar voice and that familiar profile of the Toa that had helped her. She needed to know what happened after she lost, and Kale needed to know what happened to her. The trouble was, she still could barely speak.

IC: Mirror - Training Sector

The spar between the Rahkshi and the Vortixx had ended, and Mirror cursed his luck. This Toa had distracted him from the battle, though he caught the Vortixx doing some kind of spinning thing with his blade that could be useful if he remembered it. And if he could figure out his skill.

He bid the strange Toa goodbye and went to stand alone against a wall. Hopefully some more skilled spar partners would enter soon so he could watch them.

IC: "What's dead is dead, and if it knows what's good for it, it will stay that way. When the dead come back to life, no good ever comes of it," Zephyr said, an expression of irritation crawling across his face. He grumped quietly under his breath, then continued, "Even when I wore my Tryna, the dead were more trouble than they were worth. It is not a simple thing to raise them from the bowel of Karzahni."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Kuro/Training Sector

I moved past everyone else and went to a secluded part of the area. There I sat down and begun my meditative training. From the Ko-Matoran, I learned that my ability led to Willpower, which would grant me more focus on what I needed to do, and clear my head of all distractions.

I begun reciting a mantra in whispers.

She nodded. "If a god can't come back to life...why should a mortal be able to?" She sighed. "At least...I honestly hope that's why Mata-Nui isn't around in my universe. It'd be better that way, for everyone at least. No worries about fixing...whatever we did wrong."

The drone beeped. Donrioda sighed, and rubbed her eyes. "I could use some shuteye..."

1Ydp0mg.jpg