BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector.

"My turn," she said impatiently, stepping forwards and swinging her axe down at one of Exsequor's legs. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Amorigiahna - Comfort Sector

"Hopefully it won't take me too long to find, then," she said gratefully. "Thanks again for pointing everything out."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: The Wyrm - Comfort Sector.

"You're welcome," he replied, chewing on another mouthful of fruit. He wasn't used to being this... polite... it was weird. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

-IC: Hound-

Hound absorbed the information in pensive silence. The speech he did eventually generate was slow and thoughtful, as quiet and subdued as the previous apology. "A Toa can only control their element at the speed the perceive it, yes? May a Toa of Lightning, or any other sort of energy, redirect and manipulate with such precision? I can't imagine any possible defense against one if that is the case."

-IC: Selaphiel-

"But you don't all fight the same, do you? These... superiors, their actions are unique in their excellence?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tahnok Nuva - Gem of Illusions - Big scary death trap (does he have the actual gem? And does this mean his hammer didn't shatter?)

Tahnok looked around. The pit below was almost impossibly deep. But... If he had the gem, could he not use it? He checked the gem in his hand again, squeezing it a little to make sure it was real.

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC: Virse- Training Sector

His voice was so soft now. Just like the Hound she had met in the Library, nervously flipping through books. All traces of the violence were gone. And yet... she couldn't stop herself from flinching as she caught those paws at the edge of her vision. She didn't dare look up at him.

"I... I don't know," she confessed in a voice barely above a whisper. "I suppose... a skilled Toa might be able to. I... I don't know... how many of those might be here."

IC: Bajets (Food Court)

"Suit yourself, then. I suppose that's as good of an idea as anything else is, although I can't say how well people will agree to having that done to them."

She pauses to reflect a moment, before attempting to continue the conversation. 

"I don't suppose you could tell me anything about what's happened thus far in the tournament? I may or may not have just arrived, and I'm a little low on the information as such." She giggles a bit after that, instantly chastising herself at how girlish and almost forced the action sounded. No need to lay it on that thick.

IC: Zakaro (His Room)

The Onu-Toa murmurs in response, though that might've been just instinct, but doesn't move. It was apparent that Lekona wasn't going to get him up that easily, he had just slept through the entire walk from the Food Court to his room! Zakaro was a deep sleeper, it seemed. 

IC: Nisaduf (Dark, dark tunnel with scared people and a very, very hungry thing that eats fire and light)

The Fe-Matoran tried to not shiver in fear. The silence had lasted an eternity, it seemed, when was something going to happen?

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Lekona - Zakaro's Room

Lekona sighed. Should he just leave the Toa of Earth to sleep? Well, considering how deeply he was sleeping, he was liable to sleep through the next round if left to his own devices. Plus, considering how big the facility was, if they were going to find Elittra, they could use more people.

"Come on, Zakaro, you don't wanna get teleported into the next round while you're fast asleep, do you?" Lekona said to the sleeping Toa, loudly, as he walked closer to him. 

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC Ezezko - Labyrinth

You don't move yet. This setup seemed awfully similar to several books you had read, it was a trope or cliche of sorts that went as so ; Our heroes encounter an seemingly impossible obstacle, a bottomless pitch dark abyss, with nary a crossing in sight! But, lo and behold, faith is rewarded as when the true of heart steps unto the void untenanted by matter, they feel an invisible path beneath their feet!

So, in aims to test the validity of this literary trope, you unbuckled a small piece of your forearm armor, tossing it into the void in front of you. If your companion thought it odd, you merely replied with, 「I'm testing a theory.」

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

OOC: Are these lasers moving?

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

I was going to try to add some tension or try to evoke a greater amount of sympathy from you, dear reader, by saying that I had never before faced something as potentially dangerous as this room full of lasers. However, it would be both untrue and, I imagine, ineffective, considering my companions are, at this moment, most likely facing similar (if not greater) dangers.

Regardless, I felt a significant amount of fear, and my adorable companion was not present to comfort me. I am not particularly limber, and I feared that traversing these lasers would be dangerous. I was also curious as to what these lasers did. Were they high concentrations of energy, and thus efficient at burning dismemberment, or did they trigger something?

"This is problematic," I said, my voice quivering as I studying the lasers. "I suppose our only choice is to cross the room as carefully as we are able."

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC Nocton:

"Not necessarily.", Nocton said, a wisp of shadow swirling in his palm. "The question is, are these lasers dangerous in and of themselves, or are they simply a trigger?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Xara - Upper Hallway.

<"Sounds good to me,"> I agreed.

IC - Vagust:

"Yes, enough. Can't you see? You've really stunned the poor chap. He seems completely disarmed." Jokes aside, Vagust was serious with the initial statement he'd made. He bent down, picking up the Vahki's discarded limbs. "Go take your anger out on something in the training area. Kotak, would you like to accompany myself and stumps mcgoo here to the medical center?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"I asked myself that very same question, though in the absence of a means to find out one way or the other, I am not sure that the answer is entirely relevant," I replied. "I presume that either would prove dangerous, the former just, perhaps, more immediately so. I do not desire to discover the answer, however, and would much prefer crossing the room while altogether avoiding the beams." I looked back at the beams and swiped at my cheeks. "Provided, of course, that it is possible to avoid the beams."

I shifted on my feet, aware that we should move forward, but afraid to do so. I tried to tell myself that I would have to cross eventually, so I should just do it now and get it over with, but I was, for the moment, unable to move.

GM IC: ALBRECHT + EZEZKO

The armor piece that Ezezko had tossed vanished into the darkness of the pit without a sound.

GM IC: QUEEN + KOPEN

As the Queen's headache finally receded to a bearable level, she felt Kopen shaking her shoulder. The Queen slowly pushed herself onto one knee, slowly withdrawing the mental shield from Kopen's mind as well to speed her recovery. She tried to speak telepathically, but flinched as she was instead given a spike of pain; with a defeated sigh, she spoke aloud.

"Some sort of... trap. We have been... separated. Last I could feel of the others... we are all in groups of two. You and I... Albrecht and Ezezko... Xaeraz and Lytrel... Von Worten and Nocton. Too far away too quickly... I have suffered. My mind is... recovering."

The Queen fell silent, sighing again and shaking her head slowly.

"I have... made a grave mistake. Bringing you here. Even considering this quest. Whoever... whatever... this being is... I underestimated them. We must... find the others. Through unity, we might succeed...."

IC: Skull Carrier - Commercial Sector - Skull Spider Spindle

While its master was deep in conversation with some super smiley creature and a bull-man that is liable to try and eat it, Spindle put the finishing touches on its disguise. The brow of Rode, the cheeks of a Kakama and the mouthpiece of a Kiril made up the mask, with a few little grooves scratched in to hide its legs in. With the mask complete, it snuck away from its master and under the table, making its way towards the mask seller's booth (Yes, why would anyone want to buy a mask? Maybe because they want a different look?). Using the tables as cover, it arrived at the booth and hid under the table to dawn its cloak, unaware that it had just stepped on a good number of toes to get there.

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC Nocton:

"Hmm. What is your element? I am beginning to formulate a method with minimum risk, but it relies quite heavily on the powers both of us have."

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Snarl - Commercial Sector.

There was that fetid, unnatural stench again. He turned away from Bajets and her companion and approached the stall, growling at the spider creature that he could smell hiding beneath it. 

IC Nocton:

"I can generate solid Shadow constructs. If I make shields around each laser, one at a time to keep us from touching it as we get past it, can you levitate me throug while I generate shields, and then I can generate shields for you from the other side."

"I... suppose," I said hesitantly. "I have not had many occasions to lift other beings, particularly those as large as you are, though I could certainly try. However, your plan relies heavily on the assumption that only we--that is to say, only living begins--can trigger the lasers, if, of course, they are only triggers. How can you be certain that your shadow shields will not also trigger the lasers?"

IC Nocton:

"Nothing of the sort. As anything breaking the breaking the beams would likely result in something bad, I intend to simply create barriers, like the wrapping around a Madu grenade that is used to make them safe.

I felt rather foolish at my misunderstanding, and my response of "Ah, I see" was inadequate to cover my momentary embarrassment.

"Well, in that case, I can see no reason not to attempt it," I continued. I considered asking why he could not simply create the shields around the lasers and walk through, but I quickly dismissed the question. He was more familiar with his element than I. I supposed that creating a shield to encase the beams without tripping them and without moving the shadow shields was no simple task.

I took a deep breath. I was still nervous about this, but less so now that we had a plan. I decided it was time to get this over with.

"I am ready to move you when you are ready to be moved," I said.

IC Ezezko - Labyrinth

「Well.」 You shrugged, 「that didn't pan out.」 It seemed it was a true pit, the chunk of metal hadn't even reached the bottom. Or at least, there had been no audible reaching of the bottom. Maybe it went on forever? Or had a field of silence, or was composed of a vicious or squishy material that deadened sounds. It could quite literally be anything given the nature of this place.

「Well. You have psionic capabilities, right? Maybe you could levitate me over there? I'm not too large.」

...but close to it

IC: Zakaro (His Room)

Zakaro grumbled and attempted to roll over to look at Lekona. However, due to the fact that he was already tangled in his sheets and that his rather bulky shoulder armor was still on, he only succeeded in rolling out of his bed and onto the floor, face-first. Impressively, he managed to pronounce, although slurred, a series of curses  that would make a Skakdi's mother gasp in horror. A few moments of silence followed before he spoke again, face still securely planted in the ground.

"...I have no idea what you just said but it better be worth my time. And my sleep. And my nose."

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Lekona - Zakaro's Room

"Better then being taken into the next round while you're still sleeping, right?" Lekona told Zakaro, extending his hand to help the Onu-Toa up. "We were gonna go find Elittra. I thought you might want to come with. I was thinking we could try to find one of those Gems once we've tracked her down."

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC: Snarl - Commercial Sector. 

Since the spider seemed to have ignored his growling, he decided to take more direct action, reaching out with a paw that dwarfed the spider and trying to pin the creature down before it could scurry out from under the table. 

He wanted to know what the heck this thing was, and why it smelt so karzing awful. 

IC Izarargi - Commercial Sector

The Ne-skakdi listened to the conversation attentively. This did not prevent her from taking note of the canine rahi, currently attempting to capture one of the spider man's spiders. With a paw dwarfing the rahi's, she reached out to grab him by the scruff, the movement of a being trained and adroit in the art of animal husbandry.

...but close to it

IC: Hagah

"More lands... There are many landmasses in my world. Most of them are... Settled, though; the locals would not take too kindly to... Colonists." Hagah noticed a canine creature - one that he could actually recognize as one of his universe's species - chasing one of the spiders before being caught by the Skakdi.

IC: Minami

Minami had gone to the commercial center. Still reading her book, she sat at a cafeteria table, staring blankly at all the shops around her.

"... Is this... What is this sorcery... I need to get on this place's tech level..."

OOC: Minami open for interaction

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

The Queen moved under her touch, and Kopen jerked back in surprise. The Queen's presence in her mind seemed to slip away as well. Though she had resented the very idea of the shield at first, to have it gone now only worsened the feelings of isolation.

Then the Queen spoke out loud, and Kopen's worries increased. Something was very wrong. As if it could get worse. She was trapped in a maze guarded by some being of immeasurable power, her only companion being another powerful being who had every reason to hate her.

And she is weak. It would be so easy to...

She didn't let the thought continue. If she could bring herself to do it, she would be left, alone and defenseless, to fight against whatever lay in these tunnels. For now, she needed the Queen.

But she wasn't taking any chances. She backed up against the furthest wall and clutched her staff close, listening to the calming ringing of the blades as she shook. "How?" she asked softly. "This... being has shown it can fool all of us and tear through your strongest mental defenses. Even if we stood a half a chance together, it sure did a great job of making sure that would never happen! What's stopping it from sealing us in here forever, then?"

Kopen was never one to just give up. She had pushed through blindness and shunning for years after all. But it did not take vision to see this quest was hopeless. They were all as good as dead.

GM IC: QUEEN + KOPEN

"That is... exactly the point," the Queen said, replying to Kopen. "There is nothing. So why... are we still alive? It is because this being... is amused by us. Amused by our attempts... it knows it could defeat us all in one fell swoop, but that would be... boring. It wants to savor the... experience."

The Queen paused, her eyes narrowing as she stood, grimacing with the effort it took to do so. She closed her eyes, taking several deep breaths. The pain in her mind was still receding, little more than an annoyance now, and energy was beginning to return to her.

"Knowing that..." she continued. "It is overconfident. It will target me... seeing me as the largest threat. And if I... draw its focus onto me... then perhaps it shall in turn... forget to turn its focus onto you."

The Queen was not entirely certain that she was making sense, but hopefully Kopen would understand what she was trying to say.

"Great," she groaned. "So we're nothing but its playthings then? Doomed to wander and play its little games until it grows bored? I think I'll take my staff to the face first."

But after the obligatory sarcastic remark was out of the way, she thought over what the Queen had said. "You're going to... what? Even if you somehow distract it, we're still stuck on the other side of whatever it conjures up next."

IC:

"I have only been here a short time." Uri explained, taking a seat himself. "I arrived just in time to observe the second round, to be precise. From what I have seen, contestants are treated fairly well so long as they obey the rules. If they do not... It seems the consequences are severe."

IC:

Unexpectedly, Noroi stepped forward into the attack, bringing her right arm in the path of the blade. The sound of metal on metal resounded throughout the Training Area, the blade intercepted by the shield mounted on her forearm. The force was significant, almost enough to throw her off balance if she hadn't been braced properly, but the movement had set her up nicely for her next move. Taking a second step forward with her back foot, the force was transferred into a vicious jab with her left hand.

Ironically aimed at the solar plexus.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

GM IC: THE QUEEN + KOPEN

"I shall not merely... distract it," the Queen said. "It shall see you... a blind Matoran... as inconsequential. A mistake all who... are too powerful make. Perhaps some of the others as well... and that... shall be its undoing."

The Queen approached their entrance to the maze, glancing back to Kopen as she gazed down the path. 

"This being... none grow that powerful without... time and... other... help. They must be using the gem to... enhance their abilities. If we can... take the gem away...."

A grin began to slip onto Kopen's mask. "Oh, it's going to regret that. I'm... familiar with the fine arts of taking things away."

She flexed her fingers eagerly. Now this would be just like back home, something she didn't have much use for here... until now. And their lives may very well depend on what she had learned on the street.