BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Vinra
Come on, come on...just gotta get the backdoor open, bust the firewall wide to get the bug in... vinra’s hands flew across the holographic keyboard in front of her face. It was suspended above her signature tool, and glowed with a faint, red light. Strings of random code and letters flashed in a screen above the keyboard as well. Her opponent, a male Vortixx who stood just a hair shorter than her, was also heavily at work, hacking away at his own mainframe.
In a flash, both he, and the arena the two were standing in, disappeared. It was replaced with a blank hallway, and the sound of a message in her head.
Oh.
So this was Bionifight, huh? It wasn’t nearly as impressive as her hacking tournaments. Oh well. She deactivated her keyboard, and glanced around. It was dull, boring, and overall nowhere near as fanciful as her arena back home. Why was this tournament so popular again? Hacking took FAR more skill than beating someone senseless! She should know, she had done both.
With a bored sigh, Vinra set off down the hallway, towards who-knows-where.

IC: Donrioda
The hallway was, indeed, boring. The lights still hurt Donrioda’s eyes, even after spending so much time in them. How did these people live with so much light? It was unfathomable to her. Lil’ Blendy hovered nearby, its blades retracted, and just keeping Donrioda company.
It wasn’t like it could do much other than that.
She kept walking, towards...wherever she had to go. There had to be more around than dull hallways, right? And the echo was...

...The echo of her footsteps seemed to be a bit louder than normal. Donrioda stopped. The footsteps didn’t.
...the echo stopped. Odd. Vinra kept going forwards, until she saw an odd, black-and-yellow fluorescent...Toa? What?
“What the karz are you?”
The Toa looked back at Vinra with a similar expression.
“What the karz are you?”
That was one response Vinra didn’t expect. “What, you don’t recognize me? Vinra, renowned Xian hacker? Number one? Never been beaten in a hack-race? Fastest firewall builder and destroyer?!”
The glowing yellow Toa had a blank look on their face.
“...What?”
What was this being going on about? Their glow wasn’t natural, that’s for sure, and why were they spouting gibberish like ‘Hack-race’, or ‘firewall’? It was a tad silly.
The audacity of the Toa surprised Vinra. “You don’t watch multiversal TV!?”

“No. What’s that?”
“...”
Vinra pulled up her holographic keyboard again. She’d teach this Toa a lesson. One with her silly drone.

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: "Sunburst isn't even my name," Riss whispered, leaning in closer, conspiratorially. her voiced dropped to the lowest murmur anyone who wasn't a de-toa could hear as she told Nisaduf, "It's just a stage name. You can call me Riss~" She pulled back and grinned, giving Nisaduf her trademark salute.

IC: "Ahhhh, eternal war. The "Season Unending," as we call it," Halken said, nodding to himself. "An unfortunate time for all, should it come to pass. The legends say that all the mightiest heroes shall fall on the Eternal Equinox." He blinked and grinned even wider.

"But not I, of course! Worry not, for I am not perishing any time soon!"

IC: "I'll b-be right here with you the, ah, the whole time, Kopen, don't worry. If there's, there's anything we need t-to worry about, it, ah, will need to worry about both of us together, okay?" He flexed his claw before realizing Kopen wouldn't see the galvanizing motion.

"I did a-a thing to make you l-laugh but I, I forgot you couldn't see it. S-sorry."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: The Puppetmaster - Upper Hallway.

"The thing about mysteries is that when they're solved, what you find out may not be what you were hoping for," his tone had turned bitter, his eyes downcast. All those millenia asleep, dreaming of what the reborn world would look like....

.....only for them to be crushed the instant he emerged, ".....there mightn't be any hope left at all." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

She typed away on the keyboard, lines flashing on her holographic screen, code everywhere. She just needed more time to break the firewall. More time to prop open the back door. More time to prepare the bug. The Toa before her stood there with a look of complete and utter confusion. Hacking against an unknowing foe? Child’s play! Though the programming was unlike anything she saw before...
What were they doing? What was that stuff even for? Donrioda was tempted to turn around and leave, but...she had to see what was going to happen.
The firewall was breached. The backdoor, propped open. The bug was ready to crawl in and spoil the cookies.
The drone’s optic turned red. It was under Vinra’s control now. Success. She typed in [go>bumpToa].
The drone drifted down and bumped into the Toa.
IC Donrioda
She glanced over to Lil’ Blendy, who had just bumped into her. “Oh. Okay. Guess it’s time to charge you, huh?” And, without even a glance to Vinra, she walked past the Vortixx, to the comfort sector.
“...”
Well then. She would have to learn how to get that drone to attack the toa...well, if she would ever hack the drone again. Vinra shook her head, disappointed. The Toa knew nothing! At all!

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Nisaduf (With Riss, Noroi, and Sudrec

To give the Fe-Matorn credit, she didn't shout, scream, squeal, or otherwise emit noise super loudly. She just leaned back, eyes (still) wide, and grinned, bouncing in place and clutching the scarves over her chest as she attempted to contain her enthusiasm. 

It was a full second later before Nisaduf just couldn't hold back anymore. 

"That is so cool!" she gushed, even as her smile attempted to break the normal laws of physics and exceed the span of her mask. 

This decided it. She knew Riss' real name!, and therefore Riss would be fine. 

Besides, Nisa wasn't all that good a singer. Best leave it to those who could.

IC: Zakaro (Training Sector)

This was a sort of meditation, Zakaro decided. There was something almost soothing, hypnotic, in the steady thud-thud-thud of his fists against the bag. At the very least, it was something for his body to do while he thought about the problems at hand. 

The round had taken his mind off it, but now it was back, staring him in the face. For whatever reason, Olari's sheer passion for her wards and near-hatred of the tournament for taking her from them struck something in him. 

He was questioning the tournament, for perhaps the first real time. He had never really cared about being snatched from his home, taken in an instant to this facility to fight. It was his life, in a sense, the only interesting thing that had ever happened to him, and perhaps he saw the entire thing through rose-colored glasses because of it. 

Zakaro wasn't all too sure who he was. Sure, he was a Toa, but what is a Toa if he has nobody to protect? He was a warrior, but only because of a tournament that had molded and shaped him in the one place where he could make a fatal mistake and survive another day. 

What did he believe in? That Toa were protectors of those who couldn't protect themselves. And that was about the extent of it, other than the strength of his fists and steel of his sword. 

THOOMP.

The sandbag hit the floor, leaving a chain clinking and swinging as Zakaro stared into nothing, not really noticing that it had fallen off as his emotions grew. His fists ached, but he didn't really comprehend it. 

In short, Zakaro wasn't totally sure where to go now. The one thing that he enjoyed and believed in, Bionifight, he couldn't even be totally sure about anymore. 

The Onu-Toa fell forward onto his knees, and screwed his eyes shut, breathing heavily. 

Sometimes he wished he didn't think about things too deeply. 

• Upvote 4

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Sudrec

Blink.

Blink.

Okay. What the am I looking at?

The erratic behavior of some of the GSR species had raised some of Sudrec's suspicions, but this...?

This proved it without a shadow of a doubt. The Matoran, at least in some universes, had become fully sapient.

A Toa musician? A Matoran fangirl? We never included those things into the programming. They were supposed to be nanotechnology! Nothing more than cells and systems, with work as the very meaning of their lives! And yet here were two individuals of the Matoran race, clearly rising above and beyond the limitations of the artificial intelligence that the Great Beings had created! They, they had become Agori! How was it so, when no matter how hard Angonce, Heremus, Velika, and the rest of his brethren tried, they could only create a shallow mockery of wisdom and intelligence? Did other Great Beings in other universes succeed where his brothers had failed?

... Even if they did succeed, they shouldn't have. They weren't meant to. The denizens of the Matoran Universe are drones, bound by their programming. They should not be, they have no right to be anything more than that! They are nothing more than the cells that run through Mata Nui's blood and body!

"... I... I think I need to sit down," Sudrec stayed, dizzy from all the thoughts whirling around in his head. He took a seat on the floor near the wall, musing on the odd behaviors of these worker units.

IC Lefia:

Bored, Lefia strode out down the halls, hoping to find something interesting.

IC Velix:

Walking into a vacant VR room, Velix lay down on the pod-thing, and pulled the helmet he used down over his mask.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Disappointing. No one knew about her ELITE HACKING SKILLS, or even what hacking was. They didn't even know how to break a firewall! Everyone on Xia knew how to do that! Vinra shook her head, and kept walking.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

-==GEM OF MIST==-

As Kat and Xara continued to talk, they would eventually find that they tripped over something. If they examined that further, however, they would discover that they had found a pedestal; however, the mist was even denser here, and they would need to rely on their sense of touch, instead of their eyesight.

• Upvote 2

IC Tirkah:

Continuing through the hall, he ran into yet another being, garbed in golden armor.

"Karz, can't anyone go two feet in this place with out runnin' into some Karz hole with a chip on their shoulder?!" He shouted to no one in particular.

"Oy, you. Get the Karz outta the way! People are tryin' ta walk here, ya stupid shining idiot!"

OOC that's Lefia.

IC Kat:

I looked at Xara.

"I lost an arm fighting Phantom. And tripped the trap. Your turn this time."

Edited by The UltimoScorp

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST

All Albrecht would sense was an overwhelming flood of fear and madness as whatever - whoever - was below them continued to think that same string of words. It did not appear that they would be moving any time soon, and it was unlikely that the quest members would want to try and reach them.

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

"...t-thanks," she whispered almost without emotion. At least he was trying. She couldn't feel offended now.

She turned back to the Queen and Albrecht. "D-did you do it? W-what is it?" she called.

IC: Arkrax - Hallways

Arkrax continued on his path without speaking, though he heard every word. His own universe was utterly uninteresting and plain when compared to these.

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

"The creature 'neath the floor's distraught," I say,

and turn my eyes toward the Queen. "We'll get

no reason from its brain, I think, besides

this madd'ning storm of fear. I'll drop beneath

and see what's there with mine own eyes." I wait

a beat, then activate my mask, and will

myself, intangible, to fall below.

IC: Xara - Tunnel.

<"Ugh, fine. Fair enough,"> I knelt down, feeling slowly and carefully across the floor with my hands. If there were anymore traps here, I didn't want to be the one to set them off. I reached out towards where the mist seemed to be at its thickest, and hoped I'd find something. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Langmuir

"Sounds like something I've read about in a book." I had noted that of a few things in this world. Or, in this world-in-between worlds. As that is what this place seemed to be. Odd feelings of deja vu or synchronicity from time to time. "Well, I only had a chance to explore the Knowledge and Comfort sectors before last round. Do either of you know the location of the mess hall?"

IC Hryfon

Interesting. The Se-Toa had noted more than a few similarities between his, Arkrax and this other being's worlds. Though, the later two seemed to come from decidedly more tragic universes. "That is unfortunate that your dreams came to naught. I have only my faith in my own destiny to convince myself I was meant to find greater things in the world beyond." Not exactly a sympathetic or therapeutic statement. But that was not his intent. The curious markings of this third man gave him pause. "May I ask what you are? You resemble nothing I have seen before."

...but close to it

IC: The Puppetmaster - Upper Hallway.

"My kind are what many call the Great Beings," he said, "although sometimes I wonder if that's what I truly am anymore...." 

IC: Mirror - Med Bay

He tentatively raised a hand. "I... I was there a while ago. I can... take us there."

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

The moment she heard Albrecht speak (just before he vanished from her view), she ran back towards the others, dragging Xaeraz along. She was breathing heavily, though not from the brief sprint. "What... is it?" she gasped again to the Queen.

IC: Venga watched the 'Vahki' creature that was clearly an attempt at replicating a Rahkshi in mechanical form, and listened as it started making a series of unusual noises.

"Yeah thats definitely broken." The Toa was right, there was no sign of an off-switch though. "Maybe...we should take its head off?"

IC: "The food court might be a good place to start." Olari was mostly sincere with her suggestion. The food court always seemed a popular choice to rest and relax, its endless free food a tempting lure for fighters seeking a suitable neutral ground. There was no reason Zakaro specifically wouldn't be there. However, she was also hungry herself. And she didn't want to pass up an opportunity to get a bite to eat herself

IC: That was a sentiment Skrall could understand. After all, was he not subservient to a ruling class of his own kind. There were servants in the world and there were masters and he was not one of the latter.

"So what do you do?" he asked, ever the wielder of tact, "Many of the fools here rely on powers to do their work for them, I assume you are the same."

IC: "Very well," Tuyektkhamun answered, a little put out as she was in fact quite used to sitting around and having things coming to her, "We will seek the Arkrax, see if he has procured useful information."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector.

"If this one is still adhering to its base programming, it'll defend itself as soon as one of us acts violently," Dayeth warned, "so maybe attempting to remove its head isn't in our best interests...."

<"Kat, I've got something!"> I picked up the object, trying to lift it out of the mist so I could get a better look at it. 

<"Looks like the crazy shopkeeper might have been telling the truth after all,"> With the mist gone, the stone in my hand was clearly visible. I held it out for Kat to take a look at. <"This must be what was causing all of that mist.">

IC: Amorigiahna - Comfort Sector

"Oh," Amorigiahna said, fighting back the sudden urge to facepalm.

It seemed that all that time alone hadn't exactly been beneficial to her social skills...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: The Wyrm - Comfort Sector.

He tried to change the subject, offering some of the fruit he'd taken from the Commercial Sector. "Hungry?" 

IC Lefia:

Lefia was taken aback, but quickly regained her composure, activating her Charisma. "You should be nicer to those you meet, Toa."

IC Kourahi:

With a small pop, a golden Avohkii appeared, shining slightly on a bed in the comfort Sector. Kourahi opened his metaphorical eyes(For masks had no eyelids, or eyes for that matter. How Kourahi could see was a mystery even to him.) and looked about. "Why has one brought, a being of Light, to this tournament, Bionifight?", he said quietly, before floating off the bed and forming a body. Streams of golden light flew down, forming into the rough shape of limbs, before a glow spread down, leaving his Av-Toa body where it passed. Soon, Kourahi looked just like an Av-Toa wearing an Avohkii. Opening the door, he stepped out, casting a dim glow from his mask for drama purposes.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC-Ignis

Ignis arrived in the Training sector, Eyes staring down a bunch of test dummies. What would be the optimal strategy? Pick them off one by one? Go for them all at once? Should he take them out with Fire or his trusty halberd? Or even his bare hands? If the halberd, Should he focus on chopping or skewering? If fire, should he focus on singular shots or a constant stream? And that wasn't considering that the foes in the arena would be constantly moving...

IC-Harami

Harami awoke in the comfort sector, Confused and still tired from her sleep. After a few minutes of getting herself organised, She headed off to find somewhere where she could find new friends, or, given the nature of the tournament, Allies.

OOC

Harami and Ignis now open for Interaction.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: "Good. I was getting a karz-blasted cramp," Fia muttered, lifting herself up out of the table and flexing her legs to work out the sore muscles. with a wave of her hand, the metal try her food had been on flew over to a tray depository, and settled onto it. She popper her neck and folded her arms, waiting for her new employer's decrepit body to get moving.

IC: "Then, my good man, lead on! We shall follow you as a Muaka does a trail of Ruki towards the hunter's snare!" Halken thundered, slapping Mirror on the back. "Though, I hope you have plans for us besides stuffing and mounting!" laughter boomed through the hallway as he found himself his biggest comedic fan once more.

IC: Xaeraz stumbled along behind Kopen, doing his best to keep up with her sudden burst of speed. She was shockingly strong for a matoran, he thought to himself, but had to admit that he might have been letting her pull him along subconsciously. After all, he did feel protective of her. And he did promise to face down anything that attacked her by her side. Really, he'd be remiss not to follow her along.

IC: Riss chuckled and pressed one hand to her ear at Nisaduf's gushing. She gave Nisaduf a quick hug before turning back to Sudrec's sitting form.She glanced over him in concern, before musing, "Something wrong? Something up? Stood too long? Need to sup? Maybe you stayed up too late. Or will you say that iii~t's juuuu~st faaaa~te?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

-IC:-

"If you do not mind my asking," Hound's polite demeanour had now completely overtaken his depression. "What is the role of a... Toa in your world?" the word was unfamiliar to him, still a strange and alien concept. "I am unfamiliar with the nature of your societal role."

-IC:-

"Partially," Selaphiel was unsurprisingly indifferent to the forwardness of Skrall; her dispassionate stare had remained as constantly stolid as ever. "My master took the liberty of modifying and mutating me into my current state, and I have no misgivings about using the tools provided to me. I take it you adopt a more classical approach?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC Tirkah:

"You blind as well as stupid? I ain't some high and mighty Toa, ya gaudy piece of Kane-Ra dung! Get outta the way!"

IC Kat:

<"nice!"> I frowned. <"this thing was causing all of that fog?"> I asked, unbelieving. The blasted thing was hardly as big as the tip of my finger.

IC: Virse - Knowledge Sector

The question caused her to pause. It had been so long since she had a "role," yet there were Toa like Buzzz that still took up that mantle. Perhaps... out there, there were no wars, no starvation, no broken worlds. Maybe things... could have continued on.

"In... our language, Toa means... 'Warrior,'" she tried to explain. "It's the... title given to the... protectors of the Matoran. We all have... powers to help us defend against whatever threats arise. My element is... well, it was Stone, but I have since... gained control of Sand.

"But... it's a promise as well. I've heard of... a Code, but... it has long since been forgotten by my people. Toa aren't... what they once were where I come from."

Was she even a Toa any longer?

IC: Mirror - Med Bay

He winced at the harsh laughter of the Skakdi, and even more so at the spine-crushing blow. Still, he tried to maintain his grin, though Halken's humor was... perplexing at best.

"Very well," Mirror spoke softly. He turned and began guiding the two off back towards the Commercial Sector.

IC: Arkrax - Hallways

They passed what appeared to be a Vortixx. She must have been freshly arrived, for Arkrax had no knowledge of her. He would need to return to the Knowledge Sector later.

What truly caught his attention though was her markings. The glowing lines wrapped around her body were strikingly similar to his own. Perhaps she was another Data Elemental who had regained solid form?

Whatever the case, Arkrax gave a polite nod as he floated past.

IC: Sudrec

"I, I dunno..."

Sudrec sighed.

"Okay. I'll be frank. In my universe, me and my brothers were only able to create the Matoran as drones solely dedicated to work. Seeing you and that, that, uh, Nisaduf, here, it's a little disorienting. Still having trouble rationalizing, uh, the Toa here as sapient individuals."

"... Did that sound racist?"

IC Lefia:

Lefia poured more power into her Charisma. "Apologize." she commanded, applying her power to those words.