BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Xara (Tonitrui) - Battlefield. 

I climbed up onto Tonitrui, yanking open the rear hatch and climbing inside, powering up the weapons and following Kat into the fray.

Maybe it was the fact that I was facing a literal army, or that I was marching into my second massive battle in less than an hour, or the fear still stirring inside of me, but I couldn't help but wonder if I actually was going to make it out of this.

Everything I'd been through... everything I'd fought for... was this where it would all end? 

I opened fire on the ranks of cultists, lashing out with cannon and claw. If I was to die today, I was sure as karz going to take down as many of them as I could with me. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...
  • Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ic Kat:

Well, I couldn't let Xara have all the fun.

Using the repulsion shield as a ram, I charged through the ranks, spitting hot blaster fire at any wo dared stand in my way.

Fear dulled a lot of people, put them on edge and made 'em paranoid. Jumpy.

Not me. Fear was my ally, my weapon. It sharpened me up, kept me alive and aware.

And I let it wreak havoc on the enemy, pouring it liberally from my body as I smashed through cultists left and right, drills shrieking, covered in the blood of our common foe.

My shield and the enemy's fear kept me safe.

My fists and cannon ensured they weren't.

The little red guys seemed to take heart at the appearance of back up, letting out a collective yell and charging forward.

One of our other guy's was picking off cultists left and right with impressive aim.

With a solid plan from the others, we might win.

• Upvote 1

IC Kourahi:

The living mask floated out into the Arena wreckage, when it hit him. A wave of fear, a torrent of hopelessness and nihilism. Kourahi could not recall a time when he had felt this... But he had witnessed it in his charges countless times. FLeeing was teh response for most. They fled from the shadow, the dark, cold shroud of fear. Shadow could not be forced back. But Light did not try to push back teh shadow, or to subdue it. Light outshone the shadow. And likewise, the Being of Light's purpose outshone his fear, so even as he was frightened, Kourahi flew upwards and as his body constituted itself, he shone a brilliant gold. Kourahi, the Golden, dove towards the Cultists as he fired off several blinding lasers at them.

Ic Velix:

Velix stopped dead in his tracks, his spine suddenly ice-cold. They were coming. He was too scared to stop them. No. He had to. Velix was not stranger to fear. A police officer like him faced down the cold ruthlessness that happens in fear every day. But even though he was scared, he didn't want to let that stop him. No. He wouldn't. So Velix clambered into Breaking THunder and fired up teh systems. He felt a little better, safely behind the systems of his mecha. Activating the shoulder gun, he pointed it at the army and attempted to line up a shot.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Skorm and Gyro (Bionifight Facility)

As soon as Gyro heard the voice, plugged into his maintenance cradle in his quarters, the assassin robot immediately ran a quick self-diagnostic. No virus, no intrusion. Was it already fooling his detection systems? Nothing else showing. Sensors online. Servos online. Hyperkinetic plating functional. All systems nominal. Detaching from the cradle, Gyro walked toward the door. Odd. There was something acting up... self-preservation protocols? They were being affected, but this was something deeper. Irrelevant.

Gyro slid open his door, to be faced with Skorm. The Twi-Toa's mask was haggard. "They're saying there's an army out there!"

Social analysis: Skorm was frightened. "You were in training to become a soldier, correct? This situation is similar."

Ugh. That mechanical ******* had a point. Was this so different? Wait, yes! Yes it was! "This is completely different!"

"Except now you don't have a choice to determine your role."

"... I sometimes really hate you." The two hurried out of the facility, where a gathering force of fighters had gathered. Well, we have mechs, Skorm thought. That was something on the bright side. He thought back to the war back in he and Gyro's home dimension. Gyro was right, he had been training... but not as a frontliner. Gyro wasn't either, for that matter.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"This unit is not capable of telepathy."

"I mean we both go stealth mode and hit VIPs." Skorm narrowed his eyes, and ducked behind a ridge.

Gyro dove into his sphere form and rolled beside him. "That tactical analysis is valid. Furthermore, main Cult forces are beyond this unit's engagement range."

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Terry Terrix (Steampunk Clockodile 2.0) - Battlefield. 

"Alright ya wankers, time ta die!" Terry's voice - accompanied by blasts of searing steam - roared through the Clockodile's mouth as the mech lumbered out onto the battlefield. "Come and get me!" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - The Spine

As The Inquisitor continued his search for an opponent worthy enough to die fighting, a sudden wave of fear enveloped him, causing him to stop dead in his tracks as the ominous voice tearing its way into his mind announced its upcoming attack on the remnants of the Bionifight facility. Clenching his fists in an attempt to keep the rest of his body from trembling, he glanced back towards the area from which he came, seeing the swarm of cultists marching towards their intended target due to his superior elevation.

Perhaps the one I am seeking is waiting for me down there...

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Hallway

Just as he was about to go grab something to eat, the incoming message forced its way through his synapses, sending him falling to his knees as he clutched his head in agony...

...and when he opened his eyes, he was no longer inside of the facility.

He could feel the heat of the flames against his flesh as rubble impacted the ground behind him, his surroundings immediately cluing him in to his location.

No...

He could feel his hands frantically digging through the wreckage as he desperately searched for signs - any signs - of survivors, his chest feeling as if it had previously been on the wrong side of someone else's foot as his lungs attempted to filter out the smoke.

No...!

He spun around at the sound of a voice buried beneath what little remained of the walls he once called home, coughing loudly as he created a metal bar and proceeded to use it in order to tip the stone off of the person pinned beneath it...

No!

...only to discover her, clutching the remains of his father's Volitak as she herself lay dying, a wooden beam pierced straight through her abdomen.

NO!

"Looking... for your father, boy? Send him... my regards..."

Dravennica raised her hand towards him, cackling madly as a shard of ice began forming around the palm of her hand, only for it to shatter against the ground as one of his Macheterangs cleaved its way through her neck, blood spraying across his face as the weapon exited out the other side.

The shock of the memory eventually subsided, leaving him fully aware that he hadn't actually left the hallway. Clenching his fist and slamming it up against the wall as he stood, Ravyn darted for the exit, attempting to use his anger to combat the fear welling up inside of him.

When I get out there, I'm going to slaughter every single cultist Karz-Head I see. And when this is all said and done, The Host and I are going to have a little discussion about how much he owes me for services rendered.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

GM IC

WITH DAYETH / A.D.

The room vanished around A.D. in a flash of light; when his surroundings reappeared, he found himself upon the rooftop of one of the tallest buildings in the City of Fear, overlooking the under-siege Bionifight facility in the distance. 

A voice spoke behind him.

"You are the dragon that gave my Herald so much trouble..." the voice was cold, a sinister whisper. An aura of pure fear emanated from them.

If the dragon were to turn around, he would recognize both Maeus fo Kuru and the currently-unconscious form of Dayeth.

IC(A.D.): The dragon turned around immediately, tearing his eyes from the battle. Upon seeing Maeus fo Kuru, the dragon trembled in fright. Please...don't...kill....me. "I ha-ardly qualify a-as a threat, sir. All I d-did was get sick and investigate a murder after it had already been c-committed. Y-you flatter me."

In the back of the dragon's mind, he registered the inconsistency - Maeus fo Kuru was the Herald, therefore he should not be referring to himself in third person. This wasn't Maeus...and then there was the pesky pronoun that. But all that couldn't get through the paralyzing fear that gripped him. Yet. All he would get was a faint sense that something was wrong.  

IC: Dio Folle

What the- the dragon had disappeared on the platform. This keeps getting weirder and weirder... I step on the platform, praying it doesn't vaporize me.

IC: Draco

The facility appears in sight before me... And with that, an angry horde of cultists. Just what they needed. For some reason, I had this sense of... Well, something ominous. I come to the realization that I'm actually afraid of the cultists- Why? Usually, I can charge in, and come out with a grin, ready to take on the next wave. "Hope you're... Ready to fight back, bud." I call out to Drudd, though I am unsure if he is there or not.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Maccha Yellow! / Wailing Cave

He pushed back against the blade, bolstered by the removal of the field of pressure. Every fiber of his body straining to break past the other swordman's guard.

"Who are you to stop me! Are you some puppet of the cultists?"

IC Rex / Battlefield of Fear

The waves of supernatural, metaphysical fear washed over the ancient creature. It froze, the primal instincts of fight and flight wrestling for control in response, adrenaline flooded it's system.

Fight won out. Berserk mode active.

Driven half mad by fear, the creature began to convulse and shudder as pieces of it's armor were bent out of place or flung off completely by muscles that swelled with size and strength. The plates covering the beast's head burst in two to reveal a mouth full of jagged teeth, one split in an ear splitting and pained howl. Lowering it's head it began a head long charge through the scores of cultists, squashing or bowling over any in it's maddened path.

Edited by Lugh

...but close to it

GM IC

WITH DAYETH / A.D. / DIO FOLLE

When Dio Folle stepped onto the plate, they too appeared upon the rooftop, looking out over the battle far below right next to A.D.

"Do not worry, A.D.," said the Skakdi. "You have nothing to be afraid of."

In contrast to the words being said, the aura of fear actually increased in strength, as though trying to slowly drown the dragon.

"I believe that you could be of assistance to me," the Skakdi continued, a sinister smile upon their face as they gestured to the unconscious form of Dayeth. "My new Herald and I... we can always make it to the battle using other methods should you... refuse my offer. But I would be interested to know if you would be capable of flying us there instead."

GM IC: WAILING CAVE

HOST / MACCHA YELLOW / ??

"No, hero, I am no puppet," the figure growled, pushing back against Maccha Yellow. "The Cultists know me as the Dark Invader, the one who shall slay them where they stand. They know to stay away from me if they wish to live, for I am the prisoner they cannot kill, the survivor they cannot predict."

The figure activated their Pakari, using it to jump over Maccha Yellow and land directly in front of the Host, who had been attempting to crawl away. The Host froze on the spot, slowly beginning to rise until the figure pointed the red beam at his throat, forcing him to remain kneeling on the cavern floor. 

"The Cult has planned this attack upon your tournament for many years, Host," the figure said. "I myself participated in your tournament once. I thought you to be braver than this. Crawling away from your foe like a coward, leaving your only companion to fight alone."

"N-no, y-you misunderstand," the Host replied, speaking rapidly. "Y-you see, I was simply... distracting you!"

The figure lowered their sword, the blade dropping to their side. The Host grinned and opened his mouth to continue speaking - only to be cut off by the figure's laser sword suddenly swinging through the air and slicing through his neck. The Host's body crumpled to the ground as his head rolled away. 

"Let us fight now, in a proper duel," the so-called 'Dark Invader' said, speaking again to Maccha Yellow. "Defeat me and you shall have your Infinite Gem. Lose... and I will kill you."

GM IC: TEMPLE OF LIFE

THE QUEEN / MIND GEM

The Queen reached the pedestal of the Gem of Life without incident.

This isn't right, she said.

I am... holding it off, the Mind Gem replied, sounding strainedTake... it... quickly!

Something was not right - the Mind Gem had never willingly helped her like this. Taking the Gem of Life should have been just as difficult - if not harder - than taking the Gem of the Mind. However, if what the Mind Gem said was true (and it felt like it was), than she could not afford to waste time. She did not want to discover what being in close proximity to the Life Gem would do.

She grabbed it.

She was distracted by the feelings brought by taking control of the Life Gem when the Mind Gem began to laugh. Against her will, the Life Gem began to glow, as a shape began to form directly in front of her - an outline of bright white light that slowly faded into... her?

Look at my masterpiece, a portion of my grand plan, the Mind Gem said, sounding smug.

The Mind Gem itself tore out of her, spiralling into the chest of her mirror-self and shattering on impact, every single shard digging into her mirror-self's body. The Mind Gem tore itself out of her and the Queen screamed, collapsing to her knees and clutching at her head as it was torn to pieces, the Mind Gem literally ripping itself away and taking bits and pieces of her with it. She desperately clung to whatever she could, her head pounding as she fell onto her side, curling into a fetal position. She could not hear the scream that was tearing apart her throat or feel the tears running down her face as she rolled from side to side. Pain was all that she had. Pain was all that she was. 

She was losing everything. Losing herself.

I will take your place, and they will believe me to be you, the Mind Gem told her, its voice stabbing into her like a searing hot iron. Goodbye, Queen.

Her trident, discarded on the ground, flew into the Mind Gem's right hand - and then it was thrust down into her chest, the three prongs each stabbing right through her body and crunching into the stone beneath her. The Queen convulsed as the trident was ripped away, blood pumping out of her chest and back as the Mind Gem smirked one final time before stalking away.

Every single Infinite Gem that she had gathered attached to its hips. 

The Mind Gem vanished, and her vision began to fade. The Queen - or what was left of her - rolled onto her hands and knees, her entire body trembling as she grabbed weakly at the pedestal, where the Mind Gem had returned the Gem of Life. One final taunt to her as she died, unable to reach the one thing that could possibly save her.

Everything was turning to black.

• Upvote 2

Kale Ironshaper- Bionifight Engineering Department

IC: The sounds of battle echoed their way through what was left of the Bionifight facility untill it reached the ears of a certain Toa of Light. The whine of drills, the roar of beasts and the yells and screams of the injured and dying.

"I'll go check it out." Was all he said to those around him before all but vanishing as he activated his mask and sped off for one of the openings that the crash had made in the walls of the facility. Once there he quickly took in the largest battle of this whole adventur yet.

Only a couple hundred?

Having seen enough for the moment, Kale moved back slightly into the facility, out of sight of the conflict and closed his eyes. Concentrating, he grabbed hold of the light in front of the group back in the Engineering Sector and started forming letters.

One of the cults seems to have decided to stop waiting. We are currently under attack by a force of several hundred beings of varying species and elements.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC Maccha Yellow! / Wailing Cave

So, he died just like that. Despite being the last of his race, possessing immense power and despite having tormented, captured and exploited countless peerless warriors, the Host was killed by a flick of a wrist in some forgotten cave. It was kind of sad, the Host could have still done a lot of good in the world... Or at least that was what he believed, that people could always change and better themselves and say no to doing the wrong thing, or he could have at least atoned for his crimes with time. Now that was all a moot point.

After a moment, he turned from the Host's crumbled body and fixed his gaze on the other swordsman. A peerless warrior that even the cultists and their gods had been unable to defeat? Truth be told, he didn't like those odds.

But this was his only path, he had no regrets. His whole life had been leading up to whatever was about to happen. So, he raised his sword and charged with a diagonal slash, temporarily silent. His blade would do the speaking now.

...but close to it

IC Kat:

It was about this time when I saw the glowing letters in the sky.

"Urgh.... Way to point out the obvious..."

The Mechs were making the fight more even, but it was only a matter of time before they took too much damage.

My own mech had a scrapped knee joint, forcing me to bunker down and become stationary artillery.

Several smoking holes riddled the back.

We needed reinforcements, and fast.

IC Kotak:

The ice warrior made his way to the entrance where Kale now stood.

".....we need to rally."

IC(A.D.): "You liar!" the dragon burst out. He barely registered the strange being's request as his mind kept going through all the ways this being...or Dio Folle...could kill him. I am not capable of anything. 

That brought forth an image of fishers standing up next to Maeus and agreeing to the worst the doctor could give her. My new Herald. Other methods. I came here to kill Maeus. But the sense of wrongness stopped him. This isn't Maeus. Or he's making up something. But the sense of fear prevented him from responding further. Or even trying to do anything. Instead, he froze in place. 

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh wondered if he should join the battle. As if on cue, his shield slid into his hand, knocking the wrench he was carrying loose. Okay, I'm going. He ran out of the engineering sector, heading for the battle. 

IC(Samantha): The turtle flew into an area that looked strange, with a lot of beds, carts, and mechanical devices. She landed. What was this place?

OOC: Samantha in the Medical Bay. Open for interaction. 

IC-Ignis (Outside Bionifight facility)

Blood and adrenaline flowing like waterfalls, Ignis took the front lines, slaying cultists in his rage. A green Skakdi came up to him with a large Axe, but he swung his halberd with extreme force, and knocked it out of his hand before skewering him. unbeknownst to him, an unidentified monster, straight out of the darkest depths of the pit leapt onto him, digging into his shoulders with it's claws and spewing a poisonous substance over his face. Thrashing around to shake it off, He eventually threw his back to a wall, crushing the creature. As he got up, head spinning, vision blurred, he resumed a ready position...

OOC

AND INTRODUCING...

IC-Rona (Wailing Cliffs)

Rona wandered through the expansive fields, constantly on edge. She had barely escaped the prison and had come all this way to these desolate plains, dotted with ominous graves. she was sure that cultists were hiding behind them, ready to jump out and kill her... or worse.

OOC Again

Rona open for Interaction.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Xara - Battlefield. 

In the end, Tonitrui's size was her downfall. With cultists all around, it was impossible for me to keep track of my surroundings, so when I was busy turning an airborne Toa into red rain with my fragmentation cannon, a lone Zyglak slunk up from behind and drove his acidic dagger into the mech's leg.

I screamed, disconnecting myself from the control panel to stop the pain from overwhelming me. With no one manning her, Tonitrui lurched to the side, before crashing down atop the unfortunate cultist. 

"The bigger they are..." I grunted, wrenching open the crumpled carapace and crawling free, "...the harder they fall." I drew my swords and cast a final, forlorn glance towards the fallen mech before taking to the air. "Goodbye, Tonitrui," I sent a bolt of lightning arcing down towards her, striking the fragmentation cannon dead on and causing the entire machine to detonate in a spectacular pulse of fragmentation energy that radiated outwards, tearing bloody shreds through the ranks of cultists. 

"It's time to end this, once and for all." Soaring high above the battlefield, I pummeled the waves of attackers with a hail of lightning. I was done running, done hiding, done cowering in that facility taking stupid orders from the stupid organisers.

I was going to fight, and keep fighting until this whole thing - cult, tournament, Host and Queen - was dead and buried. 

IC: Naokaz - Bionifight Facility

Tactical. Espionage. Action.

The mantra of the girl named Naokaz, who despite her name, was definitely not related to Naona and Dehkaz in any way.

All proclamations to the contrary were definitely lies.

Lies.

Anyway, the girl named Naokaz had, following her successful escape from prison, managed to infiltrate this ... ruined facility.

Why? Because she had smelt the scent of injustice gathering, and it was her duty as the most awesome person around to beat them up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-5NKltgjgU

IC:

Twenty cultists? Forty? Maybe seventy five, with the Mark? What's my over/under here?

What can a loudmouth be worth without his voice?

Less than an Aggressor.

I was never in Krayn's weight class, or Kale Ironshaper's. I was what they fought. I was the tattooed frenemy who could always be counted on to leave somebody dead, and I would prove them right every time. Across Mata Nui, when people heard my name, they tensed - and none of them ever trusted me. Somewhere, years along that thin blue line...that changed. Krayn and Kale looked at me like a friend. Someone who they could count on at their backs, no matter what I'd done to help them or hinder them.

I was no Aggressor, but I had known Aggressors. I fought with Aggressors, I fought against Aggressors. I've slept with Aggressors. These door to door preachers?

No ###### Aggressors.

You could feel the fear from here; everyone who was at Ko-Koro the day we sacked it would recognize it. The chill in your chest, causing you to lose any trace of what a normal heartbeat feels like. The tremor in your hands when you grip your weapon. Fear loves nothing more than to hear you scream because of it. I recognized it, and quelled it, and lived with it, the same as anyone who Kale was staring down right now.

Because I survived Ko-Koro. I cut down Mark Bearers. I've torn necromancer's heads right from their bodies. I've cut down the shades of old heroes in forests so thick and dark and choked with out-of-control life, you'd be hard-pressed to pick out all the death there, too. Dark Toa, Light Toa, Toa in between...I've loved and killed every one of them.

Because to these people, for a long time, I was a ###### monster. And the monsters do the scaring. Not the screaming.

Heh. 

What was I now?

Something who had a heartlight that maybe, just maybe, might be good for something more than quailing in fear at some god I've never heard of. Or turning bluer the more ###### off I got. Something that wasn't an Aggressor, or a good man, but might have found his way there if he'd never been brought here.

I'm sorry, Lia.

"҉W̴e͜l̢l.̸̷"

I'm Dorian Shaddix, and one day, people are going to call me a hero of Mata Nui. 

"̸̸ͪ̂̀̓̂̇̾ͯͩ͆̐̿̾̽ͮ̓̇͆̊͢͝K̛ͯͣͤ̿ͪ͑̅ͯͥ̂͠ŗ̷̀ͤ͗͛̀ȃ́̆͒͂ͥͪ͛̾͂ͨ̚҉̵y̧ͬ͂͛ͥ̽͆̊ͬ̓̓̇ͨ̿͘̕͡͞n̛̊ͨ̈́ͯ͜͟͠'̷̶̵͊ͣ̓ͨ̔ͧ͘s̋͂͋͗̐̅̽ͯ͗̀ͪ̏̽ͮ͘͢͠ ̴̸̡̀ͥ̊̂̇̐̉͐̆̃̈͝͝n̵ͬ̒͂̋̉̈ͣ͛̅́̚̕͡ǒͫͣ̈́ͪ̂ͬͮͧ̉͂͗͆ͧ̉͜ţ̴̸̴ͣ̓̃ͤͦ͑ͣ̆͗̍ͥͬ̐̓̚͝ ̴̂͑̌̊̂ͧ̂̑̓̍ͤ͛ͭ̑͘͝ĝ̋͛͒͗̀͑ͧ̓̂ͥ̀͡͏͏̛e̡̨̢̿̏͂ͪ̽͐̒̉ͣ̀̂ͯ̔̇̽͜͝t͊ͥ̑ͣͧ̉̑̂͛̓ͤ͑͊ͤ̋͒̒̚҉̶̷̢́ẗ́̏̾ͦ̀ͯ͊̃ͤ҉̶i̶̸͂͒ͧͩ̂͌ͧ̎̅̽ͭ̀̚̕͜n͋ͤͪ̑͑̿̕͟͢g͐͐̇ͩ̿̏́͡ ̶ͥ͛̒̇̾ͯ͆̌ͨ͊̓̏͑̊ͭ̚̚aͣ̋ͥ͌̂͆̎̓́҉̵͘͜nͭ͒̊͒̐̋̿̐̂̎͆̈́ͮ͂ͥ̈́ͬ̀̚y̸ͬͩ͐̍́̍͐̔ͤ͒ͪͫͤͧ̀ͧ́ ̢̛̌͌̒ͪͧ͌͌͌ͧp̷̴̡̛ͪ̏̌̃̔̀ͧͣ͠ṙ̶ͭͪ̊͛̊͌ͣ͗̚͟ȩ̊̉̔̿̿́͌̌̅͆ͦ͘͞ṫ̵̡ͬ̋̇̍̾̉̉̒̌ͮ̀͢t͗̇̎͊̓̕͞͏̢i̛̎͐́̈́ͪ̐̓̈ͭ̌̍ͬͯ̎͗̂̾̚͡ē̶̃̎ͥ̓̿̅̋̉̾ͩ̑ͧͨͥͥ͟r̨̎̍ͩ̑̌́̊̐̿͑̑̋̏͑ͤ͆͜͝.̈̃̅ͬ̿͂͂͆̊̅̔ͫ̾̓̚͘͜"̶̋ͬ͂͛͆̋ͧ̾̽͑ͦ̍ͮ͘

koff koff

I'd kind of like to hear it myself one day.

grin

My name is Dorian Shaddix.

I drew an old crystal sword, and it felt as weightless - as deadly - as ever in my grip. On my shoulder, one tattoo in particular began to glow iridescent blue.

You will never hear me scream.

-Tyler

Edited by Luke Schwarz
  • Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"This is just excessive."

A single report of a rifle, and a bullet lanced through a cultist's head; continuing out the other side it pinged off of a second foe's shield, ricocheting forty four point six degrees off of its surface to spiral through the skull of a second and finally bury itself in the head of a Glatoran three point seven feet further down the line. The sound of the hammer pulled back was deafening, the harbinger of a second shot. Four cultists dropped, ended by the pings! of metal on metal. 

Click. 

"You're a real showoff, Kale."

Gunblade resting on his shoulders, the Toa advanced upon the oncoming storm. His eyes swept across the horde, angles and trajectories flowing smoothly through his head. Few hundred cultists, minus seven. Full Aggressors complement, with all the firepower that entailed, but still outnumbered... Fifty to one, at least. Dorian made it about forty to one. Three to few hundred percent kill success per shot, but even at that rate he'd need to fire a hundred shots. Well.

Ninety eight to go. A soft pop preceded the arrival of a Kualsi-wearing Toa, forty five degrees to Krayn's right. A diagonal cut, swung off the shoulder, interposed several inches of solid steel in the newly created space between the cultist's neck and clavicle. A hand placed on the ex-Toa's side yanked their prone form into the path of a bolt of fire, kicked away once the threat had passed. One more down, but the horde didn't seem to be any the lesser. His heart was racing, pumping harder and harder, a drumbeat meant to convince himself he was still alive. The fear seeped in through his skin, and he didn't know if it stemmed from his own heart, or the blackened ones that confronted him.

These people worshipped fear. They wanted to make him afraid. And he was afraid.

"You spat in Utu's face. Death's face."

Afraid that he wouldn't make it home. Afraid that this B-List Aggressor wouldn't ever set foot in his home again, or see the people he cared about. Afraid that in this far-away, Mata Nui forsaken hellhole, he might die. Might break his arm punching above his weight class. He had faced down Mark Bearers, Makuta Worshippers, monsters and men. He had faced down Fear's true herald years ago and found him lacking. Lieutenant (Retired) Krayn Inzaka was afraid of many things that might come when the bells rang for him.

But his fear did not control him.

And he did not fear these men.

Edited by Riku Tryon
  • Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Alyia [bionifight Facility, Battlefield, Where Did All These Baddies Come From Jeez]

"I ####### swear, now they all come climbing out of the woodwork."

From her vantage point, it didn't look good.  At least a hundred of the crazies, at least.  Not to mention the general feeling of unease that permeated the area and burned a hole in her gut.  Yes it was just unease shut the #### up, she didn't need this right now.  It was like the worst prison riot ever.  She'd seen movies like this before, and usually one of the heroes died against the unending army.  And she still didn't have her elemental powers.

Alyia rocked back on her heels, arms wrapped around her knees as she ducked down to get a better view from the mass of tangled wires and broken metal plates.  She glanced back at Firen, gaze intent and searching.  Here he was, following her to the end, through this blasted universe and to another.  Back when things got bad, and now worse.  He was still there.

"You're not gonna ##### out on me, right?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Aronis - Battlefield

"Can I just say," said Aronis lamely, the Plague Cultist watching the ... slaughter ... from his vantage point on a nearby rock, "that you Fear dudes really suck."

He had, after some deliberation, decided to venture away from his standard roaming grounds around the City of Fear (mostly because he had no actual idea what his Plague friends even did beyond undertake skin care in swamp clinics) in order to check out how this attempt at murdering all those sky-falling people was going. He had come expecting ... some form of entertainment, but all he got was a one-sided slaughter.

It was probably cathartic for some, but he wanted quality entertainment here! Friedrich Nietzsche had taught him that the world was worthless except for what you derived satisfaction from, and he wasn't being satisfied by watching the hordes of Fear mooks die by the dozen. It was like a chicken slaughterhouse or something!

Who even watched chickens being slaughtered? Animal protection groups?

The Toa sighed, snapping his fingers to move his rock closer towards the battle. Really, it looked like he was going to have to find himself some entertainment.

Now where was a target ... ah, that looked like a guy with a snazzy weapon. Gunblades were cool, so therefore it'd probably be cool trying to murder that guy!

"Kapow," said Aronis with relish, as he shot a beam of ATOMIC ENERGY out of his RAY GUN at Krayn.

He had no idea who the other guy was, but hey, if the competence being displayed was any sign, then he was going to enjoy the fight he had just started. Because dude, those shots? They were hot.

IC: Taurus

No response. I sigh, before peeking outside. As I do, a Zamor strikes right by my head. I step back. Now would be the perfect opportunity to hide in the corner with a shotty...

IC: Dio Folle

What the- I look around, to see an epic confrontation. Blast it, I wasn't there. Well, who cares. I wait for orders from Maeus.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh burst onto the field of battle. Seeing some cultists trying to harass the facilities' repair workers, he hurled his shield at them. It bounced off a few heads before returning to his hand. Then something tried to punch him. 

It was a huge hulking brute, at least two times his size. Designed to scare him, intimidate through sheer size and strength. The punch hit the shield with a loud bang. The brute fell over, in seeming shock that his punch had been deflected, crashing down on a bunch of other cultists that were running up to tackle the little Vortixx. The thing screamed as a bunch of other cultists' weapons dug into the back of it. 

[vdeo]

Kale Ironshaper- Bionfight Facility- Battleground

IC: As Kale looked out over the batte as it raged around him he felt fear. It swept over, around, and thruhg him like some sort of sick river, denying all efforts to keep it out. It crept into the deepest parts of his soul and whispered...whispered...whispered.

You are never going to get out of here.

This is where you die.

You never had any control over what happened.

You could not even stop your friends from being taken and brought here.

They will all die.

One by one.

Before your eyes.

You failed them.

SHUT THE KARZ UP

Light exploded over the battefield, chasing away the shadows and bring at least a little hope to the hearts of those fighting for their lives.

Anyone who looked would see at it's source a Toa. Every inch of hime shone with a pure light that seemed to come from his very soul. If one could manage to see through the blinding light surrounding his face they might have been surprised by what they saw.

Kale Ironshaper was not happy.

"Heavenly Dragon: Sixteen Heads!"

If anyone who made a habit of watching the former Bionifight matches they may have remembered this one from when Kale had finished off Kat in the mech round. There was a significant difference though, fifteen heads worth. The circled their creator now, each one a different color to represent the elements of the Prime Universe. Manes of shadow swept back from their necks like streamers of black fire and their eyes burned with light that promised death to those who stood in their way.

"Cultists!" The words echoed out across the battlefield, each one like a hammer blow to their blackened souls. "You kill innocents and bath in the blood of universes. You tortured and slowly killed two before my eyes right before we were brought here. Now you attack us. For what reason I don't know. All I know right now is that you have made me very very angry."

Sixteen lasers blasted from the mouths of the dragons and sliced across the battlefield.

• Upvote 2

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

"Argh!" I raised a hand to shield my eyes as the Av-Toa's attack lit up the night, tearing across the battlefield. I hope whoever that was is on our side... But while my real eyes couldn't tolerate the light, my camera could, and continued recording the carnage. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Up here, with distance and smoke and low-drifting clouds partially obscuring my view, the searing light wasn't as bad. On the ground, I couldn't begin to imagine the devastation that Kale - Who else could it be? - was inflicting.

"My turn, shiny!" I roared, sending twin arcs of crackling chaos lancing down towards the battlefield. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Alisa Dare - Facility. 

The fighting had spread out all around the facility at this point, and a few smarter/sneakier cultists had circled around and tried coming at the facility from another direction.

It was these that Alisa sought out, robbing them of their senses with Absence, and leaving them to be finished off by the other bionifighters.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Dekako - Facility. 

We spin, our tail whipping across the chest of our foe and sending them flying. We don't wait for them to hit the wall, just continue onwards through the ranks of attackers, slicing them apart with our staff, weakening them with our poison, knocking them back with our roar. 

After everything we'd been through, everything we'd fought for, we refused to die here and now, on some forgotten world where no one would know or care about what happened to us. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Terry Terrix - Battlefield. 

A pair of missiles streaked across the battlefield, smashing into the chest of a towering Tahtorak and sending the creature toppling. Clearing a path before him with a few bursts of steam, Terry reloaded the launchers and sent another duo of rockets flying towards another oversized target. 

With most of the cultist's heaviest hitters eliminated, it was time for the fun part: smashing everything in his path. 

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh hid behind his shield as light enveloped the battlefield. A laser bounced off his shield's somewhat reflective silver surface, shearing a few cultists' heads off.

IC(Ismekne): The Ga-Toa shielded her eyes from the distant glow.

IC(Samantha): The turtle hit a lever, and water splashed into a sink. She washed out her wounds, still unable to shake off the sense of fright. This place was eerie, full of weapons...just like the cultists. Was she in a cultist camp? She turned off the water, flying away. She needed to get out of here. 

IC Kat:

Things were not looking good for me.

My mech was gone, destroyed in an explosion I barely escaped from. My armor blackened and scorched, the results of a pair of Ta-Skakdi.

A Vortixx with an axe came at me, I raised my staff, but I was just a little slow, and she bashed it aside, the mangled metal staff flying out of my grasp. The next sent me flying.

I landed on the ground hard, with a groan, as the Vortixx whirled her axe, cackling.

"Aw, the widdle slug thinks she's a fighter!"

A blade at my throat.

"Any last words, slug?"

I glared up at her, "Go to Karz."

She swung the axe back, "After you~"

I chose this moment to fling myself off the ground, grabbing her arm and pumping fear into her.

She gasped in horror and delight, before I tore out her throat with my claws.

I saw the flashes, one of pure Light, one of Lightning.

The light was familiar, like the move Kale had used against me....

The lightning was, too, like the move Xara had used on me...

I smirked, despite myself. They certainly were flashy. Me, I had to work with what I had. I looked down at my hands, blackened tips dripping blood.

I was getting real tired of this. All this fighting.

A Steltian stomped into view, and grated a laugh, "Can't wait to smash another one~"

I curled my hands into fists.

So tired of this.

• Upvote 1

IC Langmuir [F] / Battlefield of Fear

Luckily for Kat, a very large and very berserk biomech roared past her. The threatening Steltian was unceremoniously squashed and dragged off underfoot. What was perhaps more surprising was the bronze and iron Toa that leapt from the beast's back.

"Geronimo!" She shouted out, the pinkish aura of her shield projected beneath her to cushion her fall. She rolled to the Turahk's side, invisible sword in hand and Calix primed and shining.

"Pleeeease tell me you aren't one of the flyers, I've been getting left behind all fight!"

...but close to it

IC Kourahi:

As the glow flooded the area, Kourahi smiled. Another being of Light. Once again he dove at the CUltists, summoning several madly whirling hardlight blades, which he flung about him at CUltists.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Taurus

Oh, for the love of Mata Nui, stop being a karzing coward! I step out, and almost instantly a cultist arcs... It's hard to make out. I place up my sword to block his. Now then... Let's observe who he is... Similar to a Skakdi in build, so rather strong, but perhaps less intelligent than your average warrior... Although, Maeus is a doctor... Even so, his size and weapon choice makes him seem more fearsome while being a heavy hitter... A quick switch in attack would be good for throwing him off balance... The weapon seems to have similar properties to a Twilight Blade, and yet in the shape of your average cleaver, meant for heavy blows... So be quick, deliberate, and tricky. These thoughts rush through my head as I prepare myself. Sure enough, the Skakdi brings his cleaver in prime position for a heavy strike, before swinging it. I make it seem like I would block the blow, but at the last second sidestep, scraping the armor of my arm, but bringing me a ripe opportunity to pick. A slice at his spine cuts through him, severing bone and nerve. With that, I push off of his body with my leg, pulling my blade free, leaving him a twitching mess. I look for my next enemy....

IC: Draco

"Well then, seems they need our help. What d'ya say we go down there and show them what a Rahkshi can do?" I ask, currently unaware of the fear that lay in front of me. With that, I grab my war hammer in one hand, and reach for Necr- Ah, right. Didn't have that anymore. No problem. I grip my warhammer with both hands, and wait for Drudd to agree.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Kat:

"Well, we got snipers thinnin' the herd, and well... The little red dudes seem to be endless, but not particularly-" I grunted, blocking a sword swing with one clawed hand, and kicking the offending... Something away. "-useful. Ugh..."

I wiped some kind of goo off my foot. And got a face full of fist for my lapse. The other fist I caught, then pulled the Toa in for a solid headbutt. Picked that one up from a certain rubber rahk.

"I'd very much like to go home after this, Y'know?"

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Bionifight Facility

Even though the fear was trying desperately to cloud his judgement, deep down, Tarsus knew that he had nothing left to lose.

So when his screams caught the attention of a rather large Steltian Bruiser as he took a flying leap off of a nearby ledge and brought the spinning drill of Executioner right down on top of his head, the last face he saw was one of an enraged warrior, not one of someone who had allowed themselves to succumb to their inner demons.

Landing on one knee as an arrow pierced through his armor and dug its way into his lower back, he swung his hammer straight into the rib cage of another charging cultist before spinning the weapon around in his hand and using his launcher to blow off one of the arms of the archer who had previously shot him. Yet another succeeded in tackling him to the ground, planting the blade of his small dagger into his side as the heavily armored Judge picked up a rock and slammed it into the side of his skull before rolling on top of him in order to finish the job.

"I AM TARSUS THE INQUISITOR!"

He felt his foe's cheek collapse beneath a second strike.

"I AM A JUDGE!"

A third blow landed, spewing teeth across the battlefield as he began to pick himself back up.

"AND YOU... YOU ARE BUT A MAGGOT TO BE CRUSHED BENEATH MY BOOT!"

Raising his foot high up above the head of his enemy, he then proceeded to bring it back down with the majority of his weight behind it, caving in a decent portion of his face as he did so.

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Bionifight Facility

As one of the cultists was still reeling from a heavy dose of Alisa Dare's Absence powers, a lone finger reached out to tap them on the shoulder.

"Hi, there. Ravyn, Toa of Iron and Mercenary Extraordinaire. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. Say, do you have a moment to talk about religion?"

Said cultist was then sucker punched in the jaw by by one extremely sarcastic Volitak user as he continued trying to suppress his flashbacks, only to follow up by embedding the blade of a Macheterang into the attacker's forehead.

"Didn't think so. Oh, well. Maybe I'll have better luck with some of your friends. They seem like a reasonable bunch."

IC: Salera ("Five-Knuckled Sal") - Bionifight Facility

Salera had absolutely no idea where she was. She didn't know why her body was urging her to run for the hills, or what an army of cultists was doing here attacking people, either.

But she did know that these Karz-Heads were responsible for the destruction of her universe and imprisoning her, so that was enough to want to get some payback.

Activating her mask and picking up a corpse that was at least twice her size, she proceeded to charge into the fray, using it as a makeshift battering ram and plowing through anyone unfortunate enough to get in her way.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC(Ganesh): Meanwhile, Ganesh was being swarmed. A cultist stabbed him in one of his legs, only to felled by a kick from the angry Vortixx. He bashed his shield into another cultist's face and narrowly dodged a punch.

IC(Ismekne): Infuriated at the magetism Toa's lack of response, Ismekne swung her good arm to head toward Olari, aiming to slap her captor and get out of the sky.

IC Thak:

Now that was some fight. Flashes of power screamed across a battlefield of several hundred.

Thak gave a low whistle, and looked at his frenemy Casanuva.

"Gimme a hand here, pretty boy? Let's even up the odds a little!"

With a bark of laughter, he hopped down, sliding along the steep hill and owned up with a hail of iron pellets on the cultist ranks.

Today was a good day to be Thak.