BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Sidonas

Sidonas didn't know where he was, how he got there, or why he was there. Sidonas wandered around, then finally out of pure confusion and chaos, Sidonas looked for the nearest wall and punched it. Letting a screech out. "WHERE THE KARZ AM I?! WAS THIS YOUR DOING TRIDAX?" He yelled in Rahkshi.

He called himself down, reached in his satchel and felt for his Codex. His book of schematics and personal log was still there. He opened it and went to his last records notes. "Day 146. Big torture riot going on in gym, going to find out what it is. Hopeful-" That was his last log entry. The rest of the semtance had been scribbled out. Someone had Rahkshinapped him and edited his Codex.

He would find them.

But first he needed to find out if any of his siblings were here.

He kept wandering.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Sidonas

Sidonas didn't know where he was, how he got there, or why he was there. Sidonas wandered around, then finally out of pure confusion and chaos, Sidonas looked for the nearest wall and punched it. Letting a screech out. "WHERE THE KARZ AM I?! WAS THIS YOUR DOING TRIDAX?" He yelled in Rahkshi.

He called himself down, reached in his satchel and felt for his Codex. His book of schematics and personal log was still there. He opened it and went to his last records notes. "Day 146. Big torture riot going on in gym, going to find out what it is. Hopeful-" That was his last log entry. The rest of the semtance had been scribbled out. Someone had Rahkshinapped him and edited his Codex.

He would find them.

But first he needed to find out if any of his siblings were here.

He kept wandering.

It may seem inconsequential, but please remember - you do not carry any of your possessions with you when transported to Bionifight. The exception to this: weapons. If Sid's diary is drastically important (not saying it isn't), it can take one of your weapon slots, if it truly must do so.

IC: Squid

Squid went looking for the Host. He had an idea for a non-violent competition. 

OOC: Where is the Host? Also, you'll probably all like Squid's idea OOC more than IC.

The Host is in the Upper Hallways, moving from the northwest corner towards the southwest corner, with a "tour group" in tow.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC Kat:

<"we gotta get some of whatever that smell is.">

It was hard to concentrate on the conversation, and the smell was soooo good.

So I started looking for it.

IC Kotak:

He hefts both spear and shield. With a slight flourish, he gets into a stance allowing easy defense, while still being able to attack with powerful thrusts.

He then relaxed, bolstering the halberd. He held out his hand, and the air shimmered with cold, and a rather ornate short sword formed in his palm.

He tossed the icy weapon to Dayeth.

"See for yourself"

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Ghidora:

There are a sillily large amount of Rahkshi here, might be beneficial to indicate OOC which one(s) you were talking to.

Blade:

Yeah, the Arena is very large. I'm trying to think of a real-life thing to use for scale. Earlier on, it sounded like people thought it'd be comparable to the Roman Colosseum, but that's way too small.

GM IC - THE HOST - UPPER HALLWAYS

"We're here to fight, right? Well, I had an idea for a non-violent competition. I originally though of it as a joke... but then I thought it might be able to happen."

"Oh? Do tell."

Amusing... the contestants had barely been there for a few hours, and yet this one was already trying to run the show.

Maintaining his brisk pace, the Host glanced away from the Rahkshi at his side - Octopus? - and up to a map carved into the stone of the wall.

"Before I hear your joke, let me point out that we're now approaching another sector. This is the Commercial Sector, containing food courts and shops. Many of your fellow competitors have already made their way here, it seems."

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

OOC: what.

...dance...

...competition.

this sounds absolutely ridiculous but i want it to happen.

IC: Donrioda

The Toa of Electricity carefully gathered food on her plate. And by that I mean she grabbed as much food as could fit on the plate, until some started falling off. She was starving, and hadn't eaten actual food for quite a long time. She glanced around the mess hall, looking to see who else was there. A few Toa and Rahkshi, mainly. They all looked so odd to her. No glow at all, not even a single band. Whatever. Donridoa grabbed a bit of food off of her plate, and stuck it in her mouth.

Yep. That was good food. Not just energy, but food.

She walked towards a table, where a Toa was demonstrating the biology of Toa, Matoran, and Turaga, explaining it...to a Toa. She glanced at them, and sat down quietly.

OOC: That would be Jorth and Lytrel

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Lytrel

"... Okay."

Well.

Lytrel had a hard time stomaching what this guy (wait, what was his name again?) had told him, and inwwardly, he wanted to cringe about the incorrect use of the word "evolution".

(He couldn't exactly remember what it did mean, but he remembered enough about it to know that this whole Matoran -> Toa -> Turaga business was not what it meant.

... Though considering the laws of reality seemed to be much different from his home universe here, he'd just have to take it in stride.)

"... I think I got all of that."

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

GM IC: THE QUEEN - CONTROL ROOM

The Queen stood in the center of the control room, her armor shimmering in the light as watched the security feeds. A blue light blinked on one of the consoles as the arena finished its calibrations. Using her telekinesis, the Queen spun a dial through the various possible arena variations that they had selected. Having decided, she glanced back to the security feeds, quickly finding the Host.

There was a buzzing in the back of the Host's mind as she projected her thoughts to him.

Arena is finished calibrating. How much longer until your little tour is complete?

GM IC: ELITTRA - CAVE

"My past is... complicated," Elittra said quietly, frowning as they continued to travel deeper into the cave. "Strange. This cave appears to go deeper than any of the others I've come across...."

IC: Miras (Arena/Corridors)

IC: Dartakh (The Arena)

Wow, this guy likes rambling. And now I'm even more certain that he's insane. "Impressive powers", I note sarcastically, "How about you demonstarte these amazing abilities? Then I may consider an alliance."

"Let us continue this conversation outside of this... arena. We appear to be under time constraints, and although I am not one to play like a pet for another force, I do not believe that it is worth losing a life just for the convenience of continuing a conversation in any single place."

IC: Crusty the Crustacean (Arena)

As Crusty touched the Rahkshi, he got an electric shock. A powerful one.

He didn't like it.

Now, Manas crabs were created for war purposes. Crusty had powers thanks to a pool of Energised Protodermis. So naturally, he got a bit angry.

Completely disregarding the possibility of another electric shock, Crusty sent a claw flying towards Xara, all of the strength and power of one of the Makuta's greatest creations behind it.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Kopen - Upper Hallways

She listened to the uneven, retreating footsteps of the Rahkshi. Good.

As the group moved on, Kopen put a hand to the portion of the wall indicated, feeling the etched lines. They began to form a map in her mind, and she quickly commited every turn to memory. The circles in the center of each room were indecipherable to her.

With one vital piece of information obtained, she ran to catch the others, bringing with her a barrage of clicks.

IC: Dartakh (The Arena)

"..Fine" I reply and head towards the exit. Many have already left, some of them following another tall being.. Great, the Queen isn't the only gamemaster here. Makes it harder to slit their throats. I walk through the hallways, and find a map carved on the wall. After examining it for a moment and concluding that these Muakaspawn really invested a lot of time and effort on building this prison, I ask the big guy "Where do you want to go, then?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Lekona - Caves

"That so?" Lekona inquired. "I'd offer to scout ahead, but the Kualsi won't get me far with this place being so dark and me being unable to make some light myself."

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC: Commercial

Iskane leaned back in his chair, slightly disgruntled. There were... simply too many Toa here. Enough to put him on edge, turned the food in his mouth to ash. His crimson eyes shifted from fighter to fighter. Near everyone was an enemy here. The Vortixx sighed explosively.

...He would have to deal with it, then.

IC Kat/ Cafeteria:

I stopped dead in my tracks as I entered a room that reminded me of the Refectory. Except this place smelled amazing.

Hurridly, I grabbed a tray and went absolutely crazy, grabbing every different kind of food imaginable. And a few that weren't.

Not really paying attention to what I was eating, I sat, tray piled high with food, and dug in.

I was in heaven.

OOC: Kat open for interaction.

IC: Omega

Omega had also wandered over to the cafeteria, leaving the others in presumed bliss from his absense. But when he entered, dear karzahni. It smelt amazing. Omega had just realized that he was extremely hungry from his fight with Exxan. His eyes quickly locked on to a dish known as Ruki and chips. He quickly grabbed a tray and and grabbed about 10 fried ruki fishs and about a million chips. He sat on his own and ate, in absolute bliss.

IC: Xira

Upon entering the cafeteria, Xira, like the others, was assaulted by a blend of wonderful smells emanating from all the food. He went over to get some, carefully choosing familiar foods, not knowing what to think of the others. As he walked to a table, he passed by a rahkshi gorging himself. He kind of gave an odd look and stared for a while.

OOC: Kat, that's you.

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

"My idea is that we have a dance competition. The winner gets a weapon or something, and everyone else gets nothing."

You think we'd give prizes for a dance battle? Nah, you gotta earn prizes. ;)

GM IC - THE HOST - UPPER HALLWAYS

"Ah, my friend... this isn't Bionidance!" With a chuckle, the Host turned away from Squid and kept on walking. "If you see fit to start a... dance battle... during the actual round, you may do so. But be warned that some won't take it so lightly."

A moment later, the Queen spoke up.

Arena is finished calibrating. How much longer until your little tour is complete?

I can be done with this whenever you're ready. Had about enough of these Rahkshi threatening to hit me.

The Host turned back to those following him. He clapped his hands. "Attention, please!"

but their spirits

Squid nodded. He knew that it had been a stupid idea, but it would have been fun. Once the round started, he would have to lose his diplomatic side and fight to survive. He filled his mind with thoughts of survival, and how diplomacy would have to be forgotten for now.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Dartakh (Lower Hallways)

I check the map again and say "Sorry lad, I don't think we have our own rooms. At least they're not marked on the map. Why can't you just demonstrate your powers here? There aren't many people around. So, go ahead and impress me by creating a Rahkshi."

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

Zel'Sai's hesitance was noticeable, but Daedalus didn't fault her for it. He hadn't expected her to fully trust him from the outset. They'd just met. Why should she trust him?

"Good. That's great. It'll be nice knowing I'm not alone in this." He looked around, noticing that most of the others had disappeared. "Hmm. What do you say we try to figure out where everybody is? I've noticed a lot of people heading for those stairs."

Daedalus started for the stairs, hoping Zel'Sai would follow.

IC: Von Worten

It did not take long for the obvious to dawn on me: a person sitting against wall with a book clasped tightly to her chest, with tears streaming down her face, would no doubt appear to passersby as being emotionally distressed and, to use an informal phrase, out of sorts. I had already decided that it would be beneficial for me to relax change my position.

However, before I was able to do so, a being appeared in my line of sight. Now, I must stress here how grateful I was that I had been able to, even if only within the past minute or two, regain some modicum of control over my mental faculties, because the being who appeared in front of me was of the most adorable nature. It is one I have seen many times within my mind (thanks, in large part, to vivid descriptions in one of my favorite tales from my book). Though I doubt I have the creative skill to describe this creature to you, I will do my best, if only so you can understand my initial impulse and the willpower required to restrain it.

What I saw in front of me was roughly as tall as I am when standing--that is to say, standard Toa height (I have never been particularly adept at judging measurements, so I leave it to you, dear reader, to obtain a rough understanding of what I mean). It was, in a sense of the word, burly, but what prevented it from appearing frightening was its thick, soft coat of white fur. The very sight of it brought a curious sense of comfort to my bones. The face of this creature (though I must say that that word tends to conjure images of animals and beings of a more horrible or pitiful nature) was strangely flat, but two large, round eyes rested under heavy lids. The creature's mouth was wide and bore thick lips that appeared in a perpetual smile. The word most apt to describe this creature is adorable, so I'm sure you can understand why my initial impulse was to leap from my sitting position and wrap my arms around this furry bundle of joy and comfort.

However, as I previously stated, I had regained enough control of my mind to know that what I was seeing was not actually in front of me, but was, as is wont to happen, projected from my mind onto something else that was standing in front of me. Thus, I had to exercise a brief amount of mental control to push aside the image of the adorable creature so that I would be able to see the being in front of me.

And that being, I am afraid to say, was most certainly not adorable. He was a gallimaufry of diverse parts, wantonly (it would seem) slapped together to form a roughly cohesive bipedal unit that, I assumed, held some semblance of sapience. I had never seen the likes of it before, and I doubt I will ever again. (As a side note, I must confess to slight feelings of pride, seeing that, despite my surprise, I did not react with any startled jump or yelp of revulsion.) Regardless, it appeared to have extended a claw toward me in what I could only assume was an attempt to shake my hand.

I withdrew one hand from my book long enough to vainly swipe at the stream of tears coming from my eyes. At the same time, I rose to my feet and said, "Please do not take offense at my refusal to take hold of your hand, for shaking it or any other purpose. I have had the misfortune of shaking hands with several different Vo-Toa, all of which thought it humorous to exert their powers during the physical contact. I'm afraid my hands are rather sensitive, and I have decided to refrain from the ubiquitous greeting in order to protect myself from harm." I paused briefly. "I am Von Worten."

OOC: I lied.

• Upvote 2

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

-IC:-

Hound didn't like to make himself known. When he was torn from his world and deposited into this madness without so much as a warning, he stayed quiet, listened. Information flew freely from those who didn't realise they were giving it; the Host and the Queen and all of the others had told him all he needed to know, as he listened silently, mind blank and inconspicuous.

First priority had been finding more information. Thankfully the Knowledge Sector existed; he'd spent all of his time searching it for information about his surroundings, the contests, anything useful. Not much so far, but it had only been a short time since his arrival. He glanced at the other beings occupying the monolithic library, and then turned back to his most recently selected tome, faking singular concentration as he read and observed.

OOC: Hound open for interaction.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: I have no life... I just sit here all day and wait for my stories to advance... hahah

IC: Zel'Sai

Wordlessly the Water Toa followed Daedalus. She didn't really feel like being in a large crowd again, but didn't say anything about it. He was right, after all. The stairs were wide and went on for quite a distance. Zel'Sai watched as others walked up and down the staircase, then the two Toa began the small trip themselves.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

OOC: I'm going to assume that Daedalus and Zel'Sai are essentially following the Host from a distance.

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

It took some time to ascend the stairs, and Daedalus remained silent the whole time. He would have preferred more conversation--he wasn't talkative, exactly, but despite his being a De-Toa, he wasn't all that fond of silence--but he didn't want to push Zel'Sai into dialogue.

When they reached the top of the stairs, Daedalus saw the Host a short distance away. He had just clapped his hands and appeared to be calling for attention.

Daedalus gestured in that direction and said, "Let's see what's going on."

He moved closer to the group.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

OOC:

IF IT ISN'T YOU

d a r k o n

IC: Viitka

So she wasn't the only one with half a brain cell and a shred of common sense to not to immediately go get food after being abducted without any real apparent rhyme or reason.  Naturally, given the fact that their... captors had a seemingly extensive library, that was the first place she went.  After getting over the fact that she wasn't dreaming, and this was actually happening.  She hadn't talked to any of the other being, who had seemed to have similarly been pulled away from their world to this place, they were all hostile until she could confirm otherwise.  Normally that meant when they were no longer able to harm her.

Right, have to get something on these people, anything would be better than what she knew no-

"Oof."

Viitka was forcefully shaken from her thoughts as she brushed into someone, not being completely aware of her surroundings.  Oh.

Oh.

Just her luck, that someone happened to be just shy of being considered a mountain, and looked like he should be sharpening an axeblade on his teeth rather than reading the book currently held in his massive grip.

"Sorry, sorry," she stated quickly, subconsciously tensing for a fight.

Great, what a way to start.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -