BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Dartakh (Lower Hallways)

"Karzahni, man, have you ever shaked hands before?" I jump upwards, grab his arm and pull it downwards. "So, we have a deal. Not that it means much without those documents, but it's better than nothing" I shake the hand a few times with a firm grasp, and then pull my own hand away. "So, I'll go check out some places. See you later when the lanky Brakas force everyone here to bash each other in the arena." With that, I head towards the closest stairway. Most of the interesting facilities are upstairs, according to the map.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Silvanni 

I'm bored. 

Really, really, bored. 

I'm always bored.

Being a shopkeeper is always boring. 

Shopkeeper A doesn't get any respect. 

You know what it's like to be bored? Like really, really bored. Living a monotonous life of emptiness and doing the same thing day in and day out at the whim of your so called superiors? Of course you do, you're sitting on your ### reading this ####. Seriously what are you doing, don't you have something better to do with your life? Like play a sport or something. #### neets. 

Wait, I guess I'm starting off at the wrong point. Like this is all dumb backstory that none of you care about. (If you do care about it, well that's just dumb) Anyway fighting, Bionifight, things excitement, explosions right? Yeah... about that, hasn't actually started yet. So I'm still kind of bored, but hey the chance to just beat the living #### out of a bunch of people I've never met? Might be interesting. Just maybe my boredom will be relieved. Of course I'm not holding my breath, and neither should you. After all fighting could get stale as well. 

You hear that kids? Things aren't fun because they have fighting and action and all that gritty I'm so edgy stuff. Over saturation also leads to boredom. Now anyway, seems I went off tangent again, not that it really matters it's not like I have a character limit. Oh sorry did I go off topic again? What are you a mod, get off my case. 

Now if there's no more rude interruptions I'll explain what I was doing. So there I was, manning my stall, raising an eyebrow as another guy tried to sell me fake magic. Suddenly I was teleported away, didn't have the time to analyze that odd magic. I went through the introduction ceremony (No I'm not gonna give my thoughts, do you really want another recap?), saw a bunch of odd people and went on my merry way. 

Which brings me back to my point. I'm bored, there was nothing to do right now. Well there was that one guy in a suit of armor and a cape. May as well talk to him, maybe just maybe he could relieve a fraction of my boredom. "Yo," I raised a hand in greeting. Just to see someone crash into him. That was somewhat amusing. 

Anyway.

Now we wait. 

Also did you really read all that?

You really are a neet. 

Get a life. 

Edited by Purple Devil
  • Upvote 3

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:

"Not a problem."

I gave the... Well, to be honest he looked like a giant insect. A really, really big bug. He seemed about ready to jump out of his skin, though. I can empathize. Don't have to make that any worse for him, he's going to have a tough enough time when it gets to be fighting time. "Hard to keep an eye on everything around this place."

He raised a hand in greeting at the Vortixx. "Hey."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Virnar

The hunter Glatorian nodded at Anaa's suggestion, and headed in that exact direction.

Hopefully we have a little bit of time to prepare before the tournament starts.... Virnar thought. I need to see if my hunting skills translate into fighting others...

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC:

"Might be a little tighter than what you're used to." I conceded. He kinda looks like a grasshopper, so he's probably best suited to open spaces. Which, while pretty spacious, these corridors were not. "It'll get better. You just have to get accustomed."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC Kat: 

<"Best I've eaten in months!">

Sitting back, I looked around once more. Several people had their heads tilted, as if listening to something. Nothing I could hear, though.

I nudged Omega, <"Think somethin' big's about to happen.">

Edited by The UltimoScorp

-IC:-

IC: Viitka

Her gaze flashed to the book, than back at the mountainous being that had set it down.  She relaxed somewhat as he spoke, not in the raised, accusative tones that one would expect from the brute, in fact his vocal patterns overall were not at all what would have been expected from one of his stature and image.  More curious now than anything else, Viitka shook the extended hand in greeting, absently amazed to have the appendage returned to her intact.  At least there was one thing common among them.

"Viitka," she replied, figuring that it was probably preferable to get to know some of the others here, "Just a little jumpy, all things considered.  Just glad to see that I wasn't the only one who ran along with our hosts right off the bat."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

I, after a pause, gave a rolling shrug of my shoulders. Honestly not much else I can say. Claustrophobia's never really been my problem, and to be blunt... Finding a silver lining isn't gonna work here. Can't say there's something good in it, or point out a new perspective. Best I can suggest's to knuckle down and keep going.

"Just try not to bump into some of the others. They don't look as nice."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

I don't really know what to do with this. I've only got two arms.

"Good to meet you. Name's Zangah." I said, extending a hand to shake the lower of his arms. I'd prefer to shake both to be polite...

But two arms.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Xaeraz): Xaeraz nodded his goodbye to his new partner, and started walking down the upstairs hallway, trying to see if he could meet anyone else to ally with before the match began.

OOC: on mobile, so no formatting for now. Xaeraz is open for interaction.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Well that was odd, the target of my amusement had just made friends with a bug. Ah well, I'm sure bugs have feelings too, at least giant bugs with claustrophobia probably do. I think. Whatever, better to just not think about. Now introductions, right, I suppose that might help with my boredom. 

"While we're all in the process of introductions, the name's Silvanni." I intruded, flashing a grin and holding out a hand of my own. 

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:

"Same as everyone else, I think. Woke up fifteen minutes ago, no idea where I was. Turns out it's the fight club from Karzahni." The Vortixx held out a hand, and after Buzzz was done with his greeting, I shook it. Vortixx I know. Plenty of 'em back home, and this one doesn't seem too far from the norm.

"Zangah. Good to meet you too, Silvanni."

fK5oqYf.jpg

"Much obliged good sirs. Now what would you chaps recommend I do to ease my boredom?" I've got nothing else to add about my demeanor, so why don't you guys just use your imagination and pretend to figure out what I'm doing. Sound good? Great.

Edited by Purple Devil

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Xaeraz): Xaeraz nodded his goodbye to his new partner, and started walking down the upstairs hallway, trying to see if he could meet anyone else to ally with before the match began.

OOC: on mobile, so no formatting for now. Xaeraz is open for interaction.

OoC: On mobile as well

IC: Dartakh (Upper Hallways)

I get up the stairs and see someone walking nearby. A yet another potential ally, and even if I won't manage to make a deal I can still find out some important things about him and his powers. I walk closer to him and say "Hey there, tough guy. Are you trying to find allies as well?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

"If I'm told I'm going to have to survive against dozens of similarly powerful beings, I want to prepare. I'm surprised so few of us choose this is as our destination," Hound's speech continued in its calm, fluid pattern, almost mesmerizing in its certainty and elegance. "Speaking of survival, I think it would be very beneficial in this sort of contest to find beings who could be trusted to assist each other, at least until few combatants remain." He wasn't trying to be subtle; he didn't have the time for that. She seemed kind enough, perhaps she would agree to the proposition. If she betrayed him later, no loss; he would be giving her no special treatment besides the refrain from violence. Treachery was her prerogative and her problem.

pNNgXax.jpg

"Food sounds interesting, but it really doesn't charge up one's mind. Get them thinking and out of boredom." I then looked at the knight, he dared to question my boredom, well I'd... probably not too much about it. After all I'm not spiteful or vindictive, no, no I'm a shopkeeper, no use in getting worked up over things. "Yes, yes, well what can I say. Boredom is my ultimate weakness."  

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: With the limited space in the hallway and the crowd already packed in there on the Host's tour, it was almost inevitable that Xaeraz bumped into someone. And by purest happenstance it happened that someone was Olari.

"Hey, watch it!" She'd been having a very bad day and didn't need it made worse. At least this one wasn't another Rahkshi or strangely judgemental Vortixx, "Some of us are standing here."

IC: Jorth looked from Lytrel to Dorioda. Then back at Lytrel. Then to Dorioda again. 

"You guys are really weird, you know that right?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC - Artorre (Cave):

"Guarding, eh? This is getting more and more interesting. Maybe it saw us and decided it didn't feel like messing with us, huh?"

"I suppose while we wait for whatever beastie's lurking in the shadows to show itself, I ought to tell you my story. It's a pretty short and boring one, but fair's fair. See, I'm a retired officer with the MNPD. I left so I could be a fighter. And I was a darned good one, if I do say so myself. But, as it turns out, the organization I was signed on with asked me to throw the championship match. The rising star was rising a bit too quickly for their tastes, you know? Well, I didn't quite like that, so I summoned my opponent and several other fighters to the ring one night. They were those heavyweights I was talking about earlier. And I beat the living karz out of 'em! Then I was suspended for a couple decades. Then I entered another tournament, was brought here right before my first match, and then I met a Toa and a snarky half-Matoran that dragged us into an apparently monster-inhabited cave. That's the long and short of it."

OOC: Gawh, I wanted to open with Shixahl now, but I don't have time. Later, then.

IC:

"Might as well head to the food court then." I commented, beginning to walk leisurely in that direction. I didn't get to finish my lunch anyway. My newfound compatriots might not have the same problem, but I haven't got a clue what they think. Honestly this whole place seems full of crazies.

Guess I fit right in.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Xaeraz): The top gave an undignified squeak of shock and stumbled, turning to face his new companion.

"Y-you startled me!" He exclaimed, hastily righting himself. "I, uh, I am in the market for allies though, yes..."

Of course, that's when he collided with Orlai, promptly falling head over heels and face first. He lay on the floor, groaning in pain instead of trying to stand up.

He figured that was more dignified.

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Sidonas

Sidonas turned to the Toa, still speaking in Rahkshi.

"Toa! Mind telling me how I got here?! Where am I? And why am I here? Is this some kind of joke Tridax put on?"

Sidonas drew Hook and kept his fingers tightly wrapped around it.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

That was... easy.

And she was, naturally, suspicious of the being's, Hound was his name (or was it a title?), rather abrupt call for an alliance of sorts.  Then again, his reasoning was solid enough, not to mention along the same lines that she had been considering, and well, having a just barely figurative mountain in the same general area of her side would be very beneficial.  Besides, they just might find something out about who these people were, and what the Karz was going on.

"Alright big man, deal," Viitka agreed, flashing a grin.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -