BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Tahnok Nuva

Tahnok set the one he had down and went to grab another.

"You know, I could just carry him down there," He said as he pulled the weights off an angled bar before bending it back into shape.

IC: Skull Carrier - Comfort Sector - Spindle's (failed) Surveillance

Spindle decided to pounce his pursuer, even as his strength failed him. All it resulted in is him clumsily tripping into Praggos's face.

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC - Praggos:

After Spindle fell into Praggos's face and then slid down, Praggos stopped using his mask, instead reaching out with a hand to grab Spindle by one of the legs to pull him out - and then Praggos picked up the Skull Spider and held him almost like a puppy.

"What an interesting species of creature. I wonder whose it is, or why it was watching us."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Skull Carrier - Comfort Sector - Spindle's (Failed) Surveillance

The spider, if it could speak might've said "Let me go or.. Or I'll bite your face off!" But because it could not, it instead just flailed uselessly. Meanwhile, the Skull Carrier, in shock, exited from his trance.

"Who... Who was that?" He said to no one in particular. It seems there are others here who see into the spiritual world with greater ease than I...

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

IC: The Puppetmaster - Comfort Sector.

"You, down there," he glowered at the Skull Carrier, "you mind explaining why you just went around the facility poking everyone in the consciousness? You're so clumsy even the non-telepaths would've known someone was trying to get into their heads." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tahnok Nuva - Training Sector

Finishing his work, he set the second bar down next to the first.

"Very well."

IC: Skull Carrier

This telepath was so powerful even the spiders heard him.

"Who are you, spirit?" His eyes darted about the room, searching. "Why do you wish to halt my meditation?"

He carefully picked up his scythe, keeping an eye out for this intruder.

waffleman2010.png

IC: Buzzz-Training Sector

"Thanks."  Buzzz focused once more.  This time another tangle of roots popped up on either side of the bars, the tangled themselves around them then slowly slid under the injured's body where they tangeld themselves into a thick net.  Buzzz killed their roots than stood up.  "Alright help me lift this, slowly."

OOC: Feel free to bunny Buzzz helping carry this guy down to the medical bay (he knows where it is).

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

"I'm not a spir- Are you blind or something? I'm standing right in front of you." This being was so primitive... he could only access his telepathy through meditation? What a useless ability. "And you still haven't answered my first question." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tahnok Nuva - Training Sector --> Med Bay

Alongside the mutant Toa, Tahnok slowly lifted up the makeshift stretcher followed Buzz down towards the medical bay.

"Might have been smarter to simply contact the healers and have them do the work," he muttered.

IC: Skull Carrier

He sight stopped upon an large being standing directly in front of him, his shock wearing off. His spiders hissed constantly at the being as he exclaimed,

"Who are you and why do you intrude on my personal quarters, let alone matters that do not involve you?" He aimed his scythe towards this peculiar character, whose skin was much too ghostly to prove he was no spirit.

waffleman2010.png

IC - Ilyin:

I stood there and looked menacing while Halken spoke, because my writer forgot whether or not we actually started fighting after that.

EDIT: My writer informs me we haven't started fighting yet. So, instead, I spoke again: "I'd love to talk things out, if you guys would just stop hiding things." I even succeeded at sounding pleasant!

As for whether or not they had actually found anything, it wasn't like it was possible to know that anyways. It just seemed more likely than them not finding anything. Or maybe that was paranoia induced by the tunnel, or the gem, or some other odd factors. Who knew, really.

IC Langmuir - Disunity

I kept my sword drawn, raised and ready as I spoke. "We are hiding nothing, these tunnels proved to be devoid of treasure. I would be glad to lower my weapon and talk if you two would stop suspecting Mirror and I of lying."

...but close to it

IC-Ignis

Ignis saw the two beings Take the Wounded Toa to the Medical Bay. "I hope he pulls through..." He muttered, glancing at his Halberd. "We've got some unfinished business to attend to in the Arena..."

Edited by Daronus

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

"You were attempting to access the minds of myself and those around me, so this matter does concern me." 

IC: Minami

Minami, having felt the Skull Carrier's presence as well, paused in her work for a short moment. Due to her reduced psychic ability, she couldn't trace the location of the mental probe, so she simply broadcasted a public message in response to it.

.:I had this feeling that somebody was in my head... That I was being watched. Did anybody else feel this?:.

• Upvote 1

IC - Aclaraung:

Aclaraung watched the Puppetmaster wander off in search of some being - probably the same one that had tried to peer into Aclaraung's mind moments before, it seemed like. Somewhat curious to see what might happen, Aclaraung followed along behind the Puppetmaster. Somehow managing to fit himself into the Skull Carrier's room, he looked around, before growling animalistically at the spiders that were hissing at him.

Likely to the surprise of everybody else, the room shook slightly when he growled.

IC - Praggos:

Praggos poked Spindle in the region most analagous to the stomach region of most mammal-esque beings.

• Upvote 2

profiles i guess

IC: Skull Carrier - Comfort Sector - Cover Blown

Glancing between the two beings which had broken into his room.

"Whatever you and your masters wish to keep from me, I will find out eventually." He dropped from the bed to his feet and backed up, his spiders coming to his side and fastened themselves to their proper places.

Spindle winced and swatted fruitlessly at the offending finger with an appendage.

IC: Tahnok Nuva

"I never disagreed," he set down his end of the stretcher as well. He glanced at the medical staff and motioned with his head for them to come before backing away so they could do their work.

waffleman2010.png

"Masters?" he raised an eyebrow and turned to the dragon who'd entered behind him. "Any idea what's wrong with him?" He paused, picking up on a telepathic message from somewhere else in the facility:

.:I had this feeling that somebody was in my head... That I was being watched. Did anybody else feel this?:.

Focusing on the message, he followed it back to its source and delivered a response. We've located the telepath in the comfort sector. Join us if you wish. Look for the small room with the large dragon in it.

Edited by Locus

IC - Aclaraung:

"He's far too primitive to make it in this environment would be my guess," Aclaraung replied, snorting derisively at the spiders and at Skull Carrier. "That, or those things crawling on him might hold the answer."

IC - Praggos:

"It appears to be ticklish."

profiles i guess

IC: Virse - Med Bay

Virse stepped to the side as another victim was pulled into the Infirmary. All of this fighting outside of the Arena was ridiculous.

She didn't know the Toa on the stretcher, but there was a familiar face behind him. She grinned and gave a nod to Buzzz as the Toa of Plantlife walked in.

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Tunnel

Why wouldn't they understand? Mirror held up his hands for their inspection, though he didn't dare release his grip on the sword. "Look, we're not hiding anything! Would you stop all of this before someone gets hurt?!"

IC: "AHA!" Halken cried, raising his own hands, fists clenched. "Look, Ilyin! Mirror raises his hands in challenge! Observe his open palm, the other clutching a weapon! He is obviously a master of the Lazing Kardas style of Sojutsu, mastered by the martial artists of Karda Nui. Thankfully, I am quite well trained in how to deal with these kind of ruffians." Halken grinned and fired a blast of Impact vision at Mirror's blade, aiming to send it into the tunnel behind him.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Quest

"The wha..." That was all he had time to get out before his Shard Lance went flying out of his hand. He visibly winced as he heard the blade skitter down the tunnel. That was going to leave a scratch...

He carefully lowered his hands, trying not to make any sudden moves. It would be dangerous without a weapon in these tunnels, especially with two champion fighters ready to fight. The magnets in his hand activated, attempting to draw his blade back to his palm. It clattered against the floor as it slowly approached. Mirror tried to keep his face impassive to avoid startling them. "I-I-I'm not g-going to attack you," he stammered. "J-just please... p-put down the axe and the... fists... and we can keep l-looking for the gem. It's here... somewhere, I know it!"

GM IC: QUEEN + KOPEN

The Queen followed after Kopen, keeping a wary eye out for any more illusions.

GM IC: CYARC - WITH XAERAZ/LYTREL

The massive Toa shrugged. "Nomec doesn't come back, nope! Not unless... I... want him to! Hahaha! Yes! It is... GREAT!"

IC: Skull Carrier - Comfort Sector - What a mess this story is

"Primitive?!" He glared the two beings blocking his escape. He sighed in an effort to calm himself. "Are you this 'Host' I heard about on the way in? Is the beast behind your draconian Enforcer?" His spiders exchanged looks.

Spindle spat silk onto the Toa's mask.

IC: Tahnok Nuva - Med Bay --> Lower Hallway

He exited the med bay, pulling the gemstone from his armor and studying it. Now where do I find the Host to turn this in? he thought.

waffleman2010.png

IC: Bajets (Commercial Sector)

She somehow managed to avoid snorting, remembering that it was time to be high class and an upstanding lady, and instead replied carefully but with a touch of humor. 

"I wouldn't call it management, more a loose association where he doesn't have any of his adventures too close to home and I simply try to make the best of whatever publicity he creates. Sadly he's the heir, so I can't totally separate myself from him."

The Court of Zakaz was pretty torn over Halken, but Bajets felt the best thing would be disgust with a hint of amusement. That was a basic assessment, although there were both those that felt it was good for an heir to get out and about and those who felt that Halken was a complete and utter disgrace to Zakaz as a whole. 

Bajets suspected Lady Dajik would fall in the latter category. 

"I presume Metru Nui is doing well? I heard there was a movement to try to bring back the sun to Metru Nui? Tell me, how did that end?"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC - Aclaraung:

"The Host likely wouldn't deal with one such as yourself," Aclaraung said after a moment. "And I think you are using the adjective of draconian in a sense far different from that of your fellows if you think me to be the Enforcer. I'd make a terrible Enforcer, if only because I barely fit in some of the halls in this place."

IC - Praggos:

Praggos frowned, wiping the silk away from his mask. "Now, that's hardly kind," he chided the spider, then after a moment proceeded to just hold it. "I'm sure I'll be able to train you, though, and that you'll make a nice pet."

profiles i guess

IC Langmuir - Disunity

"That's enough!" I growl, stepping in between Mirror and the other two. "Mirror and I are hiding nothing. We have no reason to hide anything from you. If you won't listen to our words." I hold up my sword, prepared to drop it. I stare Halken right in the face for this one. "I'll have to make you listen to my fists."

Challenge stated.

...but close to it

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

As the two slowly moved up the tunnel, Kopen kept a wary ear on the flowers, listening of any sudden motions or changes. Every so often she would wander to the side and give one of the flowers a good kick to make sure they were still an illusion.

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

"Of course, some of the lower class believed it would be nice to clear up some air," she scoffed. "But once the true citizens realized they would need to give up some of their power, the bill was done for. We decided to build a new high rise above the smog level for those that want to get some light every now and then... if they can afford it." Her tone was bitter, especially with words such as "clear," or "light." That was not the way, and the way was what kept her in the seat of luxury.

OOC: Uh, hubert...

IC - Praggos:

"The spider never spoke," Praggos said, looking over to Naona, slightly worried. Perhaps she had suffered a complete mental breakdown. If so, that would make Praggos feel ever so slightly disappointed in both himself for not mitigating what he could, and the hosts of the tournament for bringing in somebody who could suffer such mental instability at such an unprecedented change in environment.

profiles i guess

IC(Kalatin): The gelatin took note of the mental conversation and telepathy flying about. It seemed to be less effective than this own. 

Yes, I did, Kalatin thought. It seems that we are not the only telepaths here. There are many, it seems. 

IC(A.D.): A.D. saw Aclarung and the blue alien being from earlier enter Skull Carrier's room. "You guys are getting ridiculous with the mental stuff." he complained. "It's like my home universe, where telepathy is a dime a dozen."

IC: Skull Carrier - Comfort Sector - What a mess this story is

"Primitive?!" He glared the two beings blocking his escape. He sighed in an effort to calm himself. "Are you this 'Host' I heard about on the way in? Is the beast behind your draconian Enforcer?" His spiders exchanged looks.

IC: Minami

.:I'm currently tied up; on medical duty in the Commercial Sector. I'll be there as soon as I can though.:.

There's no rush; I feel that this will take a while....

Returning to the physical plane, he focused his attention on the primitive before him, "You clearly have the two of us confused with the beings who run this tournament. We're competitors like yourself, and when we sensed you attempting to access the minds of ourselves and those around us, we came here to find out why you were doing so." 

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Snarl - Commercial Sector.

He was learning a lot about Bajets, Dajik and their world.

He just wasn't sure as to how much of it would actually be relevant to the tournament....

IC: "Well lets get to it then."

Jorth stepped into the knowledge sector and started scanning the books. There must be something in here that was worth reading...

IC: "There is a ring thither I suggest we use," Skrall suggested as Tarsus readied himself, "I understand the hosts of the realm do not like combat in unauthorised locations."

IC: For a moment Tuyekhamun remained where she was, right up until she realised that left her alone with no-one to heed her commands. That was unacceptable. Tuyetkhamun would not be discarded as yesterday's news!

She followed Puppetmaster and Aclaraung, finding herself at Skull-Carrier's room.

"Either press him into our service or eliminate him. Either way, let us be done here!"

7AOYGDJ.jpg