Jump to content

Edelgard

Recommended Posts

-==IC: Anna==-

 

"Well, to be fair - Oh, hi there - not all of them were made of energy, some were like giant clockwork things, but yeah, it was pretty intriguing... We kinda needed to go treasure hunting, though, to keep our village alive." Anna explained with a shrug, half turning to the dragon partway into her explanation, but then paused, and turned back with a blink.

"... A dragon?" Anna asked, intrigued, and thought. "We had some back home, too, it was interesting." Anna nodded, before she noticed the letter, and made the connection, then shrugged.

"Sorry, I'm not sure where letters would go." Anna said, not adding that she had just gotten there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Ezezko.

 

"Pssh, watch this." You speak to your eating companions, forming a small dart of your ethereal elemental energy, it looked like a soup of gray stormclouds, nuclear eldritch chaos and dirt.

 

Taking aim at the pair arguing over a burger, you toss it at the eating one mid-bite. Assuming you hit, it would have the effect of a delevel in video game terms. Zangah's INT, STR and other stats would drop for a couple minutes. Nothing too serious from such a small amount.

 

OOC

That's Zangah and Vagust, also mobile post

...but close to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Lekona - Caves

 

"Right," Lekona nodded. "Let's get out of here then." Lekona looked down the cave, and used the Kualsi to teleport farther away from the approaching elemental.

Pu32xij.png


^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^


Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.


 


Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona


Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan


Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares


 


Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"Indeed? That's too sad," Vagust replied, shaking his head. "Well, perhaps once we're finished with their scum in my home, perhaps we'll manage to find yours with some clever Olmak use and donate some of our fighters to aid you. I, certainly, would be honoured to continue to be of service in such a way." He then grinned, paying attention finally to the fact that the first battle was soon to begin.

 

"Ah, wonderful. Now I get to test my skills against the likes of this rabble. Would you be willing to work with me at the beginning of all of this, until such time as either one of us falls or we are forced to attack each other, or would you rather go solo for this first duel?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Virnar

 

"So I hunted monsters to keep my village alive, you hunted treasure. Hmm. Aside from the giant energy constructs and clockwork things, we might have some similarities." she pointed out. Then the dragon approached them, which made the hunter Glatorian raise her eyebrow.

 

Looks like something I'd have hunted back home..... Except it talks and doesn't try to eat people on sight. Virnar thought, hoping the dragon wasn't also a telepath.

 

"Sorry, the two of us just got here." she replied, shrugging. "Yer on your own, buddy."

Edited by Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

-IC:-

Hound thought for a moment, pondering the possibilities presented by the being's power. "We could go for the highest ground. I doubt stealth will be fruitful in these conflicts; we might as well take the prime position, if that is the case. If the arena is uniform, perhaps the centre would be a better choice." He clearly placed a high emphasis on preparedness and forethought; Viitka would be correct if she assumed that he was equally a tactician and a warrior.

 

IC: Viitka

 

Viitka nodded in agreement.  Given the chaotic circumstances, and the huge variety of beings that had been transported here, keeping a general defense was the best option right now.  They had no idea what they were going to be up against, and the high ground seemed to be a universal tactic no matter what universe it originated from.

 

"I like the sound of it, just uh... don't go swinging at a cloud of glass because there's a fair chance that it'll end up being me," she warned, eye flashing in amusement at her own joke.  Her insides were burning with anticipation for the fight, not anything unlike what she had felt thousands times before, and hopefully, a thousand times after this.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC (Ismekne): "Wouldn't that come par for the coarse with not being able to find your way around?" the warrior asked, annoyed. "And no, having fancy powers doesn't make my life any easier. It just makes the enemies bigger, stronger, and more conniving."

 

IC (A. D.): "Why thank you, m'am, I'll just be getting along then." The dragon shrugged and headed the way he thought was the right direction. A few minutes later, he walked past a training area into what looked like a food court. He saw a being with a hood (the Host, he seemed to recall) - "Excuse me kind sir, a place to mail a letter?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

"I'd find that agreeable." I replied, a faint smile crossing my features. Attempted thief or no, the Toa didn't seem like a bad guy. And I'd set out with the intention of finding allies for myself, after all. Now I had one for sure. Maybe even three, if Buzzz and Silvanni decided they wanted some help.

 

I extended a fist, knuckles up, for the traditional bump. Dunno if it's the same gesture in his world, but they seemed similar enough that it might be.

fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Kopen - Upper Hallways

 

"I can find my way around just fine, thank you!" She snapped back, mentally adding ...now, at least.

 

It seemed this Toa was just really good at being indelicate. This place was going to be more frustrating than she thought. At least it would be a pleasure to catch them by surprise in the arena.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

 

Vagust happily returned the gesture, before placing one hand on the scabbard of his sword where it hooked to his belt, and the other stroking his chin, as he perused all of his soon-to-be enemies, with a small number of potential allies. It was going to be relatively difficult to remain completely alive for the battle, but Vagust was experienced enough in battle he felt he stood a reasonable chance.

 

"I bet I take down more than you."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ROUND ONE

Mt. Ihu: FFA

 

 

GM IC - THE HOST - CONTROL ROOM

 

 

The Host smiled. Time to get started.

He punched a key and tapped a monitor, then with a rustle of his cloak he was gone.

 

Though the same sensations did not overwhelm the Host, he knew well enough how it felt for all the contestants:

 

The world blinks out of existence.

Nothingness around you. Just a moment of absolute void.

Then, a sliding sensation, like a single card in the deck as it's shuffled and dealt...

 

You reappear.

 

 

 

"Welcome," boomed the Host, "to the first round."

 

The wind howled, crystals of snow and ice driving against the armor of each fighter. The sky, a stark grey, mirrored the white of the ground. Beneath the permafrost lay rock as lifeless and cold as the rest of the landscape, with rolling slopes and sheer cliffs carved from it.

 

"And welcome to Mount Ihu!"

 

The Bionifight competitors found themselves on the slopes of a snow-swept mountain, each seemingly alone. As the Host looked down from where he hovered above, he could spot several contestants through the snow.

 

"As you can tell by how you're all spaced out: this is a free-for-all!"

 

He took a deep breath of the chilled air. It was pumped in from somewhere, no doubt, but it undeniably felt like it belonged out in the open.

 

"Last fighter standing, or the one with the most knockouts, wins! When you're knocked out, you should find yourself in the locker rooms outside the Arena, sore but probably unharmed."

 

He paused. "Any last questions? No? I can't hear you over the wind! Ahaha..." And with that the Host was gone, no doubt off to the Control Room.

 

 

 

 

Magnified by the Control Room tech, the Host called out over the Arena:

 

"Three!"

 

"Two!"

 

"One!"

 

"FIGHT!"

 

 

 

This is the first battle, and so you are not allowed to opt out. Everyone is participating now.

 

After being knocked out of the battle, your character will be repaired and revived in the large waiting rooms/locker rooms connected to the Arena. From there, characters may venture into the hallways and the rest of the facility, as you would have them be doing normally.

 

If your profile is approved during the round, your character does not join the battle; they appear in the locker rooms.

 

 

 

Mount Ihu: Based upon a frigid mountain at the center of an otherwise tropical island, Mount Ihu is the antithesis of the Great Furnace. Blinding storms of snow and hail are frequent; wild Rahi and slippery slopes also pose a threat.

 

Free For All: This is the standard brawl; every fighter is pitted against the others, and the last one standing at the end of the round wins. If more than one fighter is still in the arena at the end of the round, the one with the most knockouts shall be announced as the victor.

 

 

 

Fighters currently in battle:

 

Voltex - Elittra (7) ELITTRA: 2 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

Blade - Anna (7) ANNA KNOCKED OUT BY SHIXAHL

Xaeraz - Xaeraz (7), Zephyr (7) ZEPHYR: 1 KO; XAERAZ KNOCKED OUT BY LIMOS/ELITTRA

JiMing - Virnar (7) VIRNAR KNOCKED OUT BY ZANGAH

Nato - Xara (7), Dayeth (7) XARA: 4 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY TENJOU; DAYETH: 2 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY ZANGAH

Luroka - Ferronox (7) FERRONOX KNOCKED OUT BY XARA

UltimoScorp - Kat (7), Kotak (7) KAT: 1 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY XARA; KOTAK: 5 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY VAGUST

VahkiDane - Omega (7), Exsequor (7) OMEGA KNOCKED OUT BY XARA/TENJOU/KALE; EXSEQUOR KNOCKED OUT BY DAYETH/KOTAK

Construct - Green (7), Lytrel Retep (7) GREEN KNOCKED OUT BY OLARI; LYTREL KNOCKED OUT BY KOTAK

Portalfig - Onuvo (7) ONUVO KNOCKED OUT BY ALBRCHT/SILVANNI

Hunter Serge - Lekona (7)

fishers64 - Ismekne (7), Ancient Darkness (7) A.D. KNOCKED OUT BY XARA/ELITTRA/VAGUST

Tenth Norik - Glass (7)

I Am Ultron Six - Olari (7), Jorth (7) OLARI: 2 KO

Timageness - Tarsus (7) TARSUS: 1 KO

Pohatu - Squid (7)

Manhunter - Nocton (7) NOCTON KNOCKED OUT BY KOTAK

Daniel the Finlander - Dartakh (7) DARTAKH KNOCKED OUT BY DAYETH/TARSUS

Ghidora - Daltrahk (6), Halmos (7) HALMOS KNOCKED OUT BY KOTAK; DALTRAHK KNOCKED OUT BY ZAKARO

Miras - Miras (7), Crusty (7) CRUSTY KNOCKED OUT BY OLARI; MIRAS: 1 KO

Sil - Raith (7)

Bloody Nine - Iskane (7), Limos (7) LIMOS: 1 KO

Urchin - Zel'Sai (7)

Alijar - Tanzah (7) TANZAH: 1 KO

Burnmad - Artorre (7), Shixahl (7) SHIXAHL: 1 KO

ArcticFreeze - Kuro (7), Prose (7)

Shadow Ignited - Zelnos (7)

Tiragath - Ezezko (5), Tenjou (7) EZEZKO KNOCKED OUT BY KOTAK; TENJOU: 2 KO

(Daedalus) - Daedalus Drachoren (7), Von Worten (7) VON WORTEN KNOCKED OUT BY TANZAH

Leoxander Arktanus - Arxtann (7)

Ehksidian - Donrioda (7)

Conclusions - Albrecht (7) ALBRCHT: 1 KO

Click - Kopen (5) KOPEN: 1 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY CAST

Petewa - Kopeyku (7) KOPEYKU KNOCKED OUT BY MIRAS

Valendale - Cast (7) CAST: 1 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY KOPEN

Kovika - Sidonas (7) SIDONAS KNOCKED OUT BY KAT

Onarax - Silvanni Zikkray (7) SILVANNI: 1 KO

Gravity - Viitkaehl (7)

Grochi - Vagust Joveo (7) VAGUST: 3 KO

L'Etranger - Hound (7) HOUND KNOCKED OUT BY VAGUST

Smudge8 - Buzzz (7) BUZZZ KNOCKED OUT BY ZEPHYR

Krayzikk - Zangah Sentoki (7) ZANGAH: 2 KO

Uncle Chael - Damaka (7) DAMAKA KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

Silvan Haven - Kale Ironshaper (7)

Zakaro - Zakaro (7) ZAKARO: 1 KO

 

 

 

Round one begins now.

Edited by Anung Un Rama
  • Upvote 3

save not only their lives


d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb


but their spirits

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: To Burnmad and Serge, our characters have been teleported out of the tunnel and into the arena as well. Artorre, as such, will probably still be hurting. :P

 

GM IC: ELITTRA - MT. IHU ARENA

 

The sudden temperature drop from blazing hot to freezing cold caused the Vo-Matoran to suffer a wave of dizziness as she collapsed into the snow on her back; she lay there for several seconds, staring at the sky as she tried to collect her breath. That had not been an ideal teleport at all. Regardless, remaining still would cause her to lose; she rolled back to her feet, crouching in the snow and readying her bow as much as she could without activating it.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-==IC: Anna==-

 

Anna watched the Dragon head off, and was about to respond to Virnar again, when suddenly the world went blank temporarily. When she could see again, she suddenly felt a chill cut through her, and she involuntarily shivered, as she noticed a bunch of snow around her, and the Glatorian proceeded to pout slightly.

Of all the things, it had to be cold... Anna thought, and looked around with a thoughtful look on her face. Free For All, huh? This could be interesting... Anna thought, as she scanned the area around her to find out who might be a good opponent to fight first...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu)

 

As the Earth Toa, for lack of a better description, slid into existence and the snow drifts of Mt. Ihu, he broke into a grin. 

 

It was time. 

 

All the same, his enthusiastic nature had been tempered by the various, multiple times that rushing into battle had resulted in quite the loss. No, against these totally unknown opponents, surveying their skills first was recommended. Glancing around to make sure nobody was watching him, Zakaro sprinted off the nearest cliff, twisting in midair to stab his broadsword into the stone of the sheer face. With that slight slowing, it was a simple matter to launch off the side into a deep, large snowbank in a dive.

 

Zakaro landed in the snowbank and his tracks quickly disappeared from sight. 

 

OOC: AKA It's time for sleep but the round just started. owell. 

Zakaro's hiding for now, interaction will resume when possible~

Edited by Zakaro
  • Upvote 1

AGoNWLR.jpg


They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Dayeth - Arena. 

 

Adrenaline coursed through her veins, and she drew her axe. Black flames crackled along the blade, and her cloak billowed in the icy wind. She knew this place; she'd fought her before during the Legacy's invasion of Ihu-Koro, and subsequent battle agaisnt those Outsider mercenaries. 

 

She climbed up onto a rock, ready and waiting for the fight to come to her.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Xara - Arena. 

 

So this was what snow was like. Cold. I didn't like it, but it wasn't going to kill me. 

 

I drew my swords from their X-shaped sheath on my back and combined them into their staff form. Crackling bolts of lightning flared into life, dancing across the staff and my skin. I embraced my power and readied myself for battle, feeling more alive than I had in a long time. 

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Lytrel

COOOOOOOOLD.

 

###### COOOOOOOOLD

 

"Why are we on a mountaintop?!" Lytrel screamed over the wind. Gripping his spear tightly, Lytrel shivered wildly. It was like, what, -30° Fahrenheit? Lytrel couldn't tell, but he did know one thing.

 

It. Was. Bloody. Cold.

 

"Needtogenerateheatneedtogenerateheat..." Peter began jumping up and down in an effort to warm himself up, keeping an eye out as he did so.

 

OOC: the resident punching bag has arrived. One dollar per punch.

 

IC: Green

"Mata Nui... So cold..."

 

The first thing Green had done when she had been warped here was create her portals. Two of them she was making, one floating in front of each hand. "One Nui-Rama, two Nui-Rama, three Nui-Rama - " The portals closed themselves when the third Rama emerged; no matter. As soon as the insects were summoned from the portals, she enforced her will upon them, having them huddle close to her in order to donate what little heat was coming from their bodies, enhanced by their constant wing flapping, to Green. "This is not the sort of environment that I should be fighting in!" Green howled. "I deserve better!"

Edited by One-Eyed Construct
Link to comment
Share on other sites

-IC:-

 

Hound changed drastically with the declaration of combat; his calm, almost kind demeanor vanished, replaced by ferociously directed vehemence. Priority one: locate Viitka. Priority two: Kill.

 

He tensed, ready for combat, energies prepared so that he could respond at the first sign of aggression. As he surveyed his environment, using his superior senses to analyse possible foes, he clenched and unclenched his fingers, preparing himself for the incoming tempest of violence.

pNNgXax.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zephyr was enraged. Infuriated. They DARED place him in the cold? The worst environment for his plants to grow and thrive? They dared attempt to limit his power? They dared invoke the wrath of Zephyr?

 

So be it.

 

He toed the snow beneath him and crouched down, scraping through it to see if any dirt clung to the stone the mountain was formed of.

 

IC: Xaeraz shuddered as the teleport dropped him onto the mountain with a thunk. Still. It was obviously time for battle, and he had nobody nearby to rely on. As such, he would have to fight for himself.

 

The mechanical man tripped a mental trigger, switching his gearing and pistons and pipes to a rarely used setting. He clunked and clanked and whirred and

 

"Battle Mode Engaged," he whispered to himself, raising his left arm to the sky. The small box on his forearm expanded and grew until a long, slender, curving blade dropped past his wrist, a two-pronged sword catcher forming its "hilt." He began to lope up the mountain, moving with a shocking grace for any who had seen his graceless stride earlier. Some part of him grew light with excitement, but the rest of him tensed in apprehension. He'd already made friends. He didn't want to have to fight them so soon...

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same


But three shall be as one


Freedom in the flame


The end has just begun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Donrioda

One second, Donrioda was sitting down eating food. The next, nothingness and void. It wasn't fun.

The cold slapping her in the face wasn't fun, either. She looked around for a few seconds, befoe realizing Lil' Blendy was still with her. She smiled, and listened to the host. "So...it is a fight, then."

She punched her hand. Lil' Blendy opened up along the bottom, whirring blades jutting out, slicing the snow as it fell. She did it again, and the blades stopped. A slow smile spread across her face. "And one in the cold. Let's get this started, then."

She scanned the horizon, looking to see if anyone was around. The blinding white snow made it hard to see very far, but that's what the drone was for.

"Blendy. Keep an eye out all around for anything. Beep four times if you locate anyone. Understand?"

The drone beeped in compliance.

1Ydp0mg.jpg


Steam name: Ehksidian

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC (Ismekne): "I'm sure you can."

 

And then everything blinked out, and the fighter was standing in the snow. Wait, I'm back with the Frostelus...no...The Host's announcement rang in her ears. She was somewhere on a mountain. A plan began to form in her mind. Facing the top of the mountain, she began to climb. 

 

IC (A.D.): The dragon shivered involuntarily in the unfamiliar environment. He placed his letter safely behind a scale - he could attend to it later. He considered his options. Up would give him a better vantage point - down, relief from the biting tempest. But there was no law he couldn't do both. Up it would be. 

 

He spread his wings and began flying for the summit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Tarsus shielded his face with his hand, letting his vision adjust to the sudden brightness of the area around him. He took a step, feeling the snow crunch beneath his foot as the chilly wind started kicking up the substance all around him. He tightened his grip on his weapon as his eyes darted around, looking out for any of the other contestants as he slowly made his way forward.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: Someone find a voice clip of Shao Kahn saying "FIGHT!" Or the SSB announcer saying "Ready? GO!" Or maybe the BlazBlue announcer saying "THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING!" I dunno, we need a voice clip from a fighting game to start the game off.... Otherwise it wouldn't feel right. =P

 

IC: Virnar

 

The world went blank, and then Virnar was in a frigid location, apparently having been warped into the first round. The enigmatic Host called outl informing everyone it was a free-for-all

 

So basically, anything goes? I'll have to be careful then.... the hunter Glatorian thought, diving behind a rock. She went to reach for her phials, but to her dismay, only the Power Coating type was available....

 

Oh well. It was better than nothing. Crouching behind the rock, hopefully out of sight from the others, Virnar took out a number of arrows and began applying the coating onto them to prepare for the round.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Buzzz-Arena

 

Buzzz took a deep breath, sucking air in through every pour in his body.  This was AIR! Not that crummy tunnel stuff.  Than he realized how cold it was.  He stood there for a moment shivering, than he started bounding across the terrain, looking for someone to fight and trying to keep his body temperature up.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

I knew it was coming, but it was still unexpected. The near total sensory deprivation for that one moment as I am pulled into the void, only to be harshly introduced into a gray, frigid world. I know where I am even before the Host states it; Mt. Ihu, even one in replica, is unmistakable. There is no cover here, that I can tell almost immediately. The varying heights and cliffs provide some measure of variability, and protection, but this is an open terrain. My armor blends in naturally, its silver and gray difficult to spot in the overcast land of ice and stone, but that will only do me so much good.

 

My long sword is in my hand in an instant as I begin to move towards higher ground. To stay still is to be caught unawares. I need to find somewhere more suited to my abilities; somewhere that I have enough room to manuever, but I can force a mid-range confrontation. My left hand slips a bullet into the concealed chamber of my weapon, before I cross my arm in front of my body. My armored forearm will provide an increased measure of protection, enough to counter what is likely to get thrown at me early on.

 

My power will protect me better than they know. Unlike my former foes, they have not had centuries to learn to combat my kind.

 

As I advance up the slope, moving in unpredictable patterns side to side occasionally, I can feel my blood begin to pump. Adrenaline, that wonderful hormone, keeps my mind razor sharp. Even in this icy realm I can feel my spirit begin to burn. I cannot lose here. I will not lose here.

I will return home.

I am not called the Indomitable without cause.

fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Kuro and Prose/Mount Ihu

I felt dizzy as I found myself on the base of a mountain, and according to the voices in my head. It was time for battle. There was no point in running, my white armor wouldn't help since I had some gold plates. So as the snow surrounded me, I sat down in a meditative pose and activated my power of Peace. I took in all the surroundings, for nothing would leave my sight.

 

What the?

That was my thought after the nauseating teleport into the Arena. Sucks to be anyone who was wolfing down food in the Food Court. I still had my glass of water which I promptly tossed into the snow. Using my pick and shovel, I climbed the mountain.

 

OOC: Just so you guys know. Kuro is fighting, but he's just waiting for a combatant to fight honorably.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Lekona - Arena

 

"Come on!" Lekona was in the process of shouting to the Ta-Toa and Vo-Matoran...until he wasn't in the caves anymore.

He was instead somewhere that was very, very cold. Great. He readied his sword, and kept his eye out for anyone who approached. He prepared himself to use his Kualsi in a moment's notice as well. His field of vision was limited by the falling snow, but he still could see enough to use his mask, unlike in that dark cave.

 

Well, at the very least, now I can take out my revenge on that idiot Rahkshi for the earlier bout of pain.

 

The Toa smirked at the thought, as he began to inch forward.

Pu32xij.png


^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^


Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.


 


Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona


Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan


Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares


 


Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Xira

 

Xira took a little while, no more than 45 seconds, to ready himself. He then promptly drew one of his longswords. "All right, who's gonna get some first?!" He leapt out, expecting any kind of attack.

 

OOC: Xira ready for a fight. I also need to go soon since it's getting late.

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zel'Sai

She appeared with Daedalus nowhere in sight. The sensation of an icy wind immediately pierced her armor and chilled her to the bone. At least she could use the scant moisture of the ice and snow to her advantage... Surely her Searing Harpoon would be able to melt it immediately, despite the freezing temperatures. For now, her objective was to locate her partner in arms. And since he was a Sonics Toa, he'd be fighting with sound. All she had to do was listen...

 

Then the thought crossed her mind: Loud noises cause avalanches.

 

OOC: Uhhhh this could be dangerous. Here we go.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

 

Active Characters

 

 

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

 

Brickshelf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Viitka [Grrl vs. Ice Mountain Mano-a-Mano]

 

Gotta get moving.

 

So the fact that she had been dropped at the top of a mountain, with presumably the rest of the unfortunates that had been in the complex, kind of messed with their initial plan of "finding high ground".  That was fine, the terrain wasn't unfamiliar, nor would it be too difficult to move through.  Her armor was similarly coloured, and that most certainly helped with things.  Knee-deep in the drifts of snow, she took a moment to get her bearings.  To her right was one of the soaring peaks, to the the terrain flattened out somewhat before dropping to oblivion.  Right then.

 

Having no desire to move towards the open area, Viitka made the choice, and scarcely moved before her body shattered into a cloud of sharpened fragments.  The collection of ice-like shards whirled as if caught in a breeze, before shooting off towards the mountainous rise ahead.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Kopen - Arena

 

She was about to make a snappy comeback when she was overwhelmed by disorientation. First there was nothingness where the Toa used to be, then there was... everything. Her senses went crazy trying to keep track of the whirling blizzard around her, but she forced herself to ignore it. The cold, she hadn't been expecting, but it was tolerable, for now. She needed to get moving. She had a few targets in mind, but all of this snow would make things difficult.

 

It was time to go hunting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Sidonas - Mount Ihu

 

Sidonas never got his questions answered. One minute he was questioning the Toa, the next he was in the freezing cold.

"Wha?!?! What the Karz is going on here?! Where am I?" Then Sido saw the fighting start and he drew his dagger, holding hook in his other hand.

He had no idea what was going on or why, but instead of running into battle in this confusing snow, he did the sensible thing.

He ran the other way.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

 

 

 

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-IC:-

 

No one had tried to kill him yet; taking advantage of that fact, Hound activated his energy, tearing a ferocious path up the mountain, using his hands to climb when it became too step. The peak was his target, and few would be able to react quickly enough to his passing to stop him.

pNNgXax.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kotak:

 

Suddenly, he was in his home element. In his home region, even.

 

A grim smile passed over his lips.

 

Hefting his shield on his arm, he began walking easily atop the snow drifts

 

IC Kat:

 

Karz.

 

It's really cold here. 

 

Lucky for me, I've dealt with worse. Well, sort of. Fire resistance powers were a funny thing.

 

I pulled my staff out, it's range and ease of use would help so I wasn't caught off guard.

 

Slowly, I began moving through the snow.

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Ferronox

 

Ferronox immediately created a buzzsaw and hurled it at Xara with immense force.

 

 

IC: Xara - Arena. 

 

I turned towards my first opponent, pointing my staff and sending twin bolts of jagged lightning lancing from the blade. One of them intercepted the projectile he'd thrown at me, blasting it apart in midair, while the other speared right towards his chest.

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Xira

 

Upon seeing that most had already ran for the mountain, Xira began a stealthy pursuit. He darted between obstacles, and was surprisingly undetectable, for having jet-black armor in a snow-covered mountain. "Alright, don't do anything stupid, and don't attack. That makes too many enemies. Just defend," he whispered to himself.

 

OOC: I am assuming that we will continue tomorrow. I have to go to bed in a few minutes.

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...