Jump to content

Edelgard

Recommended Posts

IC: Skull Carrier

 

"Oh. Well, that clears that... Up." Not really. I have no idea what a vehicle is.

"Well, aside from that, there is something I wish to discuss with you," He glanced around for any sign of the Puppetmaster and his fellows, then turned back to HAGAH. "I wish to discuss the prospect of an alliance."

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: The Puppetmaster - Comfort Sector.

 

"What did I say before about killing?" he sighed, "Not only would assassinating them both prove to be incredibly difficult, but it robs us of two perfectly-good allies." He decided to share with her a lesson he'd learned long ago, "Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they can't be convinced to, or tricked into serving your interests." 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector. 

 

"You may be right."

_________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Alisa Dare - Knowledge Sector.

 

"Shapeshifting skakdi?" She suppressed a shudder. "That's just.... wrong." 

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Haarnak and Vorzin

 

"Any idea where I could find the robots?" Haarnak asked with a slight tone of ire, annoyed at the dragon's closed-offness.

"Yep," Vorzin replied, staring hard into the wall with his ears laid back against his head.

"And where would that be?"

"Somewhere."

"You really aren't helping me here."

"That was the idea."

"That's just mean- denying an anarchist explosive bullets? That's, like, abuse of my rights as a person."

"Tough."

"I'm tough, not you."

"Sure about that?" Vorzin said, turning to lock onto the Toa with his slitted, catlike eyes.

"1v1 me skrub. Round three, you v me."

"Deal."

"Be there."

"Prepare to get melted, Toa."

"Whatever you say." Haarnak walked off.

 

OOC: Haarnak open for interaction in the hallways, same goes for Vorzin but in the Med bay.

VBWj75sh.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kourahi:

Kourahi wandered the COmmercial Sector, looking for something of interest.

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

<"Hey, Xara, I think you should grab your swords, I think the next round's starting up soon."> I checked my own equipment, making sure I had everything. I made a mental note to get some ranged equipment after this round.

 

IC Tirkah:

 

Grabbing his Rifle, TIrkah strode out of the comfort sector into the hall. There were a fair few more fighters now. All as weird as the last bunch.

 

IC Kotak:

 

Kotak waited for the round to start somewhere, since his author wasn't actually sure where he was last.

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Lekona - Training Sector

 

"Alright then," Lekona said to Olari, "Best of luck to you in there, hopefully we'll be back from finding one of these gems by time you're done." Lekona smirked.

 

"Well," Lekona said to Zakaro, "If I'm remembering correctly, you said that the tunnels just pop up randomly on the lower level, right, Elittra? So, I guess we'll just be heading down there and searching until one decides to pop up."

Pu32xij.png


^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^


Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.


 


Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona


Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan


Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares


 


Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: "Were you not listening to me? I was sure I was clear. They are too powerful," Tuyetkhamun insisted, her voice slowing slightly as if she were addressing a child, "Too smart to be tricked, and too enshrouded in their own mental abilities to be manipulated by your magics of the mind. They must be removed or any attempts at conquest will suffer for it the moment they stick knives in our backs."

 

 

IC: Jorth shrugged, "I never really noticed. They've just always been like that."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: The Puppetmaster - Comfort Sector. 

 

"Too smart to be tricked, yes. And while only one of them has psychic abilities, the other is quite perceptive," he gave the compliments dismissively, as if they were trivial and unimportant. Which they were.

 

"But you seem to be missing my point. There is more to manipulating others than total control." 

Edited by Locus

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ROUND THREE
Great Furnace: FFA


GM IC - THE HOST - OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

The Host turned away from Sandalphon. "Before we begin - one moment, if you please." He pressed a button under his desk and vanished.

So did the majority of the facility's other inhabitants. And one by one, the fighters reappeared in the Great Furnace of Metru Nui.

"First, I must announce that those of you who have unapproved Infinite Gems are, indeed, free to use them now. Only my absence prevented you from verifying your collections, and it is clear that those who currently hold gems all intended to turn them in.
Besides, the Enforcer is not the only one with surveillance access, you know. I can keep tabs on gems when need be."

"And now to the more immediate matter at hand: the third round!"


The fighters stood upon metal platforms and catwalks, all spaced over vats of molten protodermis, within a vast room. The air near the roof was full of smoke, collecting due to the restricted ventilation necessary for maintaining a proper smelting heat: it was a furnace, after all. The many shifting vats of molten metal overhead and below were connected to convoluted systems of gears and pulleys spanning between catwalks and across the nearly magmatic contents of the gigantic major vats below. There was no artificial lighting, the entire space glowing with the hellish shine of red-hot liquid metal.
The Host grinned broadly, seemingly unaffected by the conditions. "This is one of my favorite Arena configurations, and I'm sure you'll all see why in no time!"

As a friend of mine once described it, he thought... a massive metal chamber, huge lake of molten protodermis in the center. Smaller basins everywhere, metal walkways interspaced between and across them. Various mechanisms including suspended buckets and tracks transporting molten protodermis through the area. A battlefield perfectly designed for hectic combat and environmental hazards galore. Absolutely wonderful.

"Unfortunately, we've had troubles with contestants being knocked out by the temperature of all things, so the heat has been toned down ever so slightly. A few degrees lower, really; nothing... over the top."

The Host spun around, sweeping his cloak dramatically - "And finally, as always, I wish you the..."
His sentence trailed off as he noticed that a spark had leapt from the grinding metal of the shifting vats above him and set fire to the cloak's tail.
With an expression of clear consternation he batted at the flames for a quick moment, then - glancing down at the watching fighters - elected to preserve his dignity and teleport away.

From the Control Room came a second of static, then the Host's disembodied, slightly relieved voice:

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"


"FIGHT!"



With a sigh, the Host turned back to Sandalphon and smiled.
"Where was I?"




After being knocked out of the battle, your character will be repaired and revived in the medical bay or in the large waiting rooms/locker rooms connected to the Arena. From there, characters may venture into the hallways and the rest of the facility, as you would have them do normally.

If your profile is approved during the round, your character does not join the battle; they appear in the locker rooms.

Mechs are not available during this round.



The Great Furnace: Based upon an expansive industrial smeltery from another dimension, the Great Furnace is a treacherous combat zone rife with jets of fire, streams of molten metal, and the occasional angry telepathic plant monster. Please note that, just like how the canon Mt. Ihu was scaled down for the Bionifight Arena, the canon Great Furnace has essentially been scaled up; additionally, the Metru outside of it is inaccessible. (If you'd like a justification, it's a Great Furnace from an unspecified alternate reality Metru Nui. I guess it's maybe a little steampunky.)

Free For All: This is the standard brawl; every fighter is pitted against the others, and the last one standing at the end of the round wins. If more than one fighter is still in the arena at the end of the round, the one with the most knockouts shall be announced as the victor.



Fighters currently in battle:

Manhunter - Velix (7)Selox (7)Kourahi (7)
UltimoScorp - Kat (9) [KOs: Dayeth, Sudrec]Kotak (7) [KO'd by Hagah]Tirkah (6) [KOs: Vinra, Okavaung, Vorzin]Intavus (7)
fishers64 - Ismekne (7) [KO'd by Vagust]Ancient Darkness (7) [self KO]Kalatin (7) [KO'd by Arkrax]
I Am Ultron Six - Olari (7) [KOs: Hryfon, mutual KO w/ Dynomi]Jorth (7)Venga (7) [KO'd by Arkrax]Skrall (7)Tuyetkhamun (7)
Miras - Miras (7)Vorzin (7) [KO'd by Tirkah]Haarnak (7) [KOs: Agion; KO'd by Severain]Colossus in Silver (4)Arkie (7) [KOs: Ekial]
Nato - Xara (11) [KOs: Omega, Buzzz]Dayeth (7) [KO'd by Kat]Wyrm (7) [KO'd by mc!Naona]The Puppetmaster (7) [KO'd by kid!Naona]Alisa Dare (7) [KOs: Kuro, Kaipatu; KO'd by mc!Naona]Terry (7) [KOs: CINP, Izarargi, Ignis, Thaera]Snarl (7) [Mutal KO w/ Dajik]
Construct - Sudrec (7) [KO'd by Kat; mutual KO w/ Maccha Yellow!]Tomo (7)Yoko "Blue Rose" (7)Minami (7)Hagah (7) [KOs: Kotak; KO'd by Tenjou]
Blade - Anna (7) [KO'd by Seven]Elly (?)
evil_jaga_genius - Agion (7) [KO'd by Haarnak]
Dane - Omega (7) [KO'd by Xara]Exsequor (7)Kaipatu (7) [KO'd by Alisa]Teawa (7)Ekial (7) [KO'd by Arkie]Colossus in Purple (4) [KO'd by Terry]Gamma (7)
Timageness - Tarsus (7)Amorigiahna (7)Ravyn (7)
Burnmad - Artorre (7)Shixahl (7)Ardian (7)Okavaung (7) [KOs: Nisaduf; KO'd by Tirkah]Lierdon (7)
Shadow Ignited - Zelnos (7)
Tiragath - Ezezko (4)Tenjou (7) [KOs: Hagah]Maccha Yellow (7) [KOs: Severain; mutual KO w/ Sudrec]Hryfon (7) [KO'd by Olari]Oinez / Killer Queen (7)Izarargi (7) [KO'd by Terry]Fani Varentain (7)
(Daedalus) - Daedalus Drachoren (7) [KOs: Skorm]
Ehks - Donrioda (7)Ten (7) [KO'd by Uri]Vinra (7) [KO'd by Tirkah]
Grochi - Vagust Joveo (8) [KOs: Ismekne]Aclaraung (7)Praggos (7)Seven (7) [KOs: Anna, Feltzer]
Click - Virse (7) [KO'd by Venix]Arkrax (7) [KOs: Kalatin, Venga]Lady Dajik (7) [KOs: Snarl; KO'd by Snarl]Thaera (7) [KOs: Venom Huntress; KO'd by Terry]
Darkon - Hound (7)Selaphiel (7)Dynomi (7) [Mutual KO w/ Olari]Typhoeus (7)
Krayzikk - Zangah Sentoki (7)Noroi Shiru (7)Uri Shoken (7) [KOs: Ten]
Zakaro - Nisaduf (7) [KO'd by Okavaung]Lady Bajets (7) [Mutual KO w/ Zephyr]
Raz - Damaka (7)Vegetoa (7)
Silvan Haven - Kale Ironshaper (8)
Smudge8 - Buzzz (7) [KO'd by Xara]Venom Huntress (7) [KO'd by Thaera]
Xaeraz - Zephyr (7) [Mutual KO w/ Bajets]Riss (7)Fia (7)Venix (7) [KOs: Virse]
Drakua - Tahnok Nuva (7)
Daronus - Ignis (7) [KO'd by Terry]Harami (7)Severain (7) [KOs: Haarnak; KO'd by Maccha Yellow!]
Hubert - kid!Naona (7) [KOs: Puppetmaster]mc!Naona (7) [KOs: Alisa, Wyrm, Aeolin]
Necrocybermancer - Skorm (7) [KO'd by Daedalus]
ineverlikedfelt - Feltzer (7) [KO'd by Seven]
ArcticFreeze - Kuro (7) [KO'd by Alisa]Prose (7)Maglev (7)Dreidel (7)Linear (7) [KOs: Aeolin]Aeolin (7) [KO'd by Linear/mc!Naona]

 

 

Round three begins now.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives


d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb


but their spirits

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Virse – Arena

Before they quite reached the Training Sector, a familiar feeling washed over her. Not that she thought she could ever get used to it. She pressed her eyes shut, bracing herself for whatever came next.

Dim red light shone through her eyelids. An overbearing heat washed over her. Was she… home?

She opened her eyes on a massive chamber filled with molten protodermis. It was unlike anything she had ever seen before. Almost like… a forgery… in a Great Being workshop… blown completely out of scale. She was having trouble wrapping her mind around it.

She closed her eyes again and took a breath of the searing air. That almost felt like home, at least. By the time she opened them again, she was ready to fight. Her gauntlet flared as a new sword came into being, the glass forming almost as fast as she could make sand in the heat. She stalked off down the metal walkway, searching for her allies… or enemies.


IC: Mistress – Arena

And so the round began. One teleportation later, and the Lady Dajik found herself in an all-too-familiar room. The hottest and filthiest place on her native Metru-Nui: The Great Furnace. She had spent many an assignment here, subtly keeping Metru Nui under the thumb of the Hunters.

She took a breath of home, almost allowing a smile to creep over her face. But then it was gone. Her eyes narrowed and all pleasantries vanished. She was all predator now. Cold. Calculating. Merciless. Efficient. She was Mistress.

Her head snapped around like a Lava Hawk searching for its next meal. She took in every detail of her surroundings, matching it to the Great Furnace she knew, making sure the coast was clear. She was on the lowest level, just above the blazing molten protodermis. Her hands felt the smoke curling around her, bending it across her form to create a near-perfect camouflage. Her targets would not see her until it was too late.

Then, she made her move. Her cover slid smoothly across the floor of the Furnace. Her pistol was readied at her side. She was on the hunt.


IC: Arkrax – Arena

His digital form was rapidly rooted out of the database. The teleportation had tugged on his box very much like a pulling a weed before ingloriously dumping him into the next arena.

Warning: Systems Overheating

Arkrax gave as near a sigh as he could. His box shakily hovered up to chest level before giving a brilliant flash, and there he stood. His impassive stare passed over the walkways and vats. His data determined this was the Great Furnace, the molten core of Metru Nui, both geographically and economically. Average temperatures were much too high for the average being to stand for long, not to mention the perils of navigating the treacherous pathways. And those of his fellow contenders.

Arkrax smoothly lifted from the walkway on which he “stood” and hovered off through the facility. Massive vats swung overhead and conveyor belts delivered the molten substance to other parts of the facility. And where there was a mechanism, there was a control box. He just had to find it.


IC: Thaera – Arena

Thaera sat quietly watching his prey as the beings conversed. It was huge, likely extremely strong, and possessed who knew what other abilities. Io hummed beside him, giving a few speculations. He shook his head at each one. This was something different, a new challenge. And there was nothing he liked more than a challenge.

He thought he was ready for the round to begin, that second bout of disorientation and darkness. But when it came, it came suddenly. Even so, wherever or whatever he was in those brief seconds, he was grinning. Here it comes…

Then, he arrived. Thaera staggered forward as the vertigo and heat hit him like a Kane-Ra. Io nearly went tumbling off the side of the far too narrow walkway. His frantic attempts at grabbing the staff gave him a pretty good view of things. He was far above everything, at just about the highest walkway in place. Climbing trees had done little to prepare him for that.

He didn’t let himself dwell on it long. He had a round to win. Putting on a brave face, he straightened up and marched towards the nearest stairwell. Io’s concerns were met with only dismissive waves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena. 

 

Terry hit the ground running - or rather, rolling - trying to put as much distance between himself and his starting point as he could. This aint just a fight, he told himself as he rattled across the catwalk, it's a hunt.

 

He had every intention of being the hunter, not the hunted. 

___________________________________________________

 

IC: Alisa Dare - Arena.

 

Alisa knew this place: the Great Furnace, from Ta-Metru. One of her old boyfriends had worked here, and she'd absolutely hated the place. Uncomfortably hot, poorly lit and filled with the monotonous clank of machinery, his insistence on continuing to work in the hellish place was part of the reason she'd broken up with him.

 

But it seemed fate had dragged her back here, so she'd make the best of it. Holding her shield before her, she summoned up her Painblade and advanced slowly forwards, ready for anything. 

___________________________________________________

 

IC: Snarl - Arena. 

 

The Energy Hound's talons made metallic clicking sounds on the catwalk's surface as he padded forwards, mouth ajar. He sniffed deeply every few seconds, drawing in the scents of every one and thing around him. His implant was active, projecting an aura of Fear around him. 

 

Hopefully that, combined with the delightfully horrific way the light in this place reflected off his blood-red skin, and the shadows danced over his spiky armour, would make anyone think twice about attacking him. 

___________________________________________________

 

IC: The Wyrm - Arena. 

 

The lizard-man almost purred in pleasure as he felt the waves of heat rolling up from below. It filled his veins, igniting his blood and invigorating him. I am so ready for this....

 

Activating his Chameleon powers, he found a darkened corner and settled in to wait, Rhotuka at the ready. It'd be easier to let his foes come to him. He was an ambush predator, after all. 

___________________________________________________

 

IC: Dayeth - Arena. 

 

"Oh, yes...." she could sense all of that beautiful heat radiating from everything around her. Her old Ta-Matoran self missed that familiar feeling. The comforting warmth was lost to her now, and already she could feel the heat fading as her powers leached the life from her surroundings. 

 

"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Lights to shadows. Life to death."

 

Casting her regrets aside, she strode forwards, seeking out her first foe.

___________________________________________________

 

IC: The Puppetmaster - Arena. 

 

There was no sign of the Great Being, just a scattered layer of grey ash that was completely indistinguishable in the flickering light from the black soot that coated almost everything. 

___________________________________________________

 

IC: Xara - Arena. 

 

These people wanted a show, so I decided it was time to give them one. "Ladies and gentlemen, Xara is back in the arena!" I drew my swords, sparks rippling from the blades.

 

Slowly, I was beginning to realise that I didn't have to take this tournament so seriously. Death was cheap here, and I had more lives than anyone else. I could relax, and try to enjoy myself a little.

 

This wasn't about winning.... "So come and get me!" ....it was about having fun. 

Edited by Locus

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: all of my characters

"It's hot in here."

 

All of them (Sudrec, Tomo [still in her guise of Coco], Yoko, Minami, and Hagah) readied their weapons and began searching for cover, or in the case of Sudrec and Hagah, a good place for camping.

 

OOC: more extensive posts coming in their next posts, I swear.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kourahi:

Kourahi flew into the air, the glowing mask searching out opponents.

 

IC: Velix: 

Velix immediately leapt into the air, using his Speed powers to direct him onto one of the molten lava vats. It was a dangerous position, but also a potentially very profitable one.

 

IC Selox:

Selox immediately become an innocuous patch of floor, shape-shifting a lookalike Kanoka on top as bait.

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Feltzer

 

"I-its, so hot in here, n-not sure if this is a good idea to stay on the ground level...."

As he said that, he began running and took out his cleaver and pole vaulted with it.

When he was as high as he thought he could make, he summoned his platform and stayed there, camping the others, slightly disgusted by the smoke

Edited by ineverlikedfelt
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Ten

One second, Ten was in the normal-feeling air of the facility.

Then, it suddenly got hot. A lot hotter. A familiar hot...one of...

"Ah. The Great Furnace. Why can't they install an air conditioner in here?" Ten mumbled, before shooting a quick glance around. The obvious thing to do would be to run, but that's what everyone else was doing. Ten let out a breath, and jumped off of the platform he was standing on. In the blink of an eye, he vanished. To anyone else, Ten would have simply disappeared. In reality? He was currently hanging off the edge of the platform with his arms. His eyes watered from gripping the hot metal, but he pulled himself up as quietly as possible.

Stealth? Check. Surprise? Check. Sword ready?

Chink.

Check.

Ten stood stock-still, blade at the ready, slowly turning and waiting to see if anyone would run into him. After all, he was invisible.

IC: Donrioda

"Oh come on!"

She had just woken up, and was about to head out of her room when suddenly everything was hot, and the Host was speaking. Great. Donri glanced around, before running off to her left on the metal platform. It was hot. Really hot. And the walkway was too dangerous to use her Kakama on...she'd have to get down below somehow.

Lil' Blendy hovered beside her, blades out and at the ready.

IC: Vinra

She couldn't find any wireless signals. That was the least of her worries, though. After all, she was in the Arena now. The arena for th clearly inferior sport of Bionifight compared to hacking.

No matter. She could hack bodies as well as mainframes. A few short keystrokes, and a blue-green sheathe of energy emerged from the glove, before congealing into a blade. A hacker's weapon.

She smirked, and began searching for possible targets. Shame she didn't have her firewall projector. Then again, it was hot enough without it.

1Ydp0mg.jpg


Steam name: Ehksidian

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-==IC: Anna==-

 

Anna grit her teeth at the sheer heat. Well... This isn't nice. Anna thought, and noticed someone flying through the air. In response to that, she flung off a lightning bolt in the person's direction, figuring that it probably wouldn't be exactly possible to dodge it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC - Aclaraung:

 

Aclaraung snorted in slight amusement, as he heard the voices of Tuyetkhamun and the Puppetmaster continue speaking behind him. Think what you wish, queenling, but you have no more power here than any others, and you'll likely find yourself with far less if you hold true to your current course of action. Then, in just a moment, he was teleported into the newest arena. He looked around, his scales bristling and shifting in his pleasure with the environment. It wasn't like a volcano back home he might have enjoyed himself in, but...

 

It was close. He looked around, seeing himself quite unaccompanied on a lower level of the massive foundry. He'd have to work himself further up, but that was fine with him. This was the sort of environment he knew how to use to his advantage.

 

IC - Vagust Joveo:

 

"Eh, Kotak?" Vagust asked, wondering why the Toa of Ice wasn't responding to him, before he found himself teleported into the arena. He looked around; he was quite exposed near the centre of it, on the uppermost layer, and wouldn't be surprised to see more beings showing up soon. So he pulled out his sword, leaving the hard sheathe strapped to his waist, before running along the catwalks to find some sort of cover before running into a combatant.

 

IC - Praggos:

 

"Oh, poor spider," Praggos monotoned, before Spindle found himself falling to the floor, while Praggos was teleported to the furnace. He looked around, finding himself in a dark, relatively poorly lit section of the arena, and entirely unsure of what types of combatants or vaguely sentient plants might be around him. "Well, this is slightly worrisome," he said, before walking towards where the light of the arena could be found.

 

IC - Seven:

 

Seven didn't even take a moment to worry when he found himself in the arena. He looked around, before running off in the direction of a battle much like a wolf running after its prey. There was one being in the air, and there was another being - far more organic in composition - firing off a lightning bolt.

 

Seven pounced on the one firing the lightning bolt, his 'knork' out and at the ready, aiming to spear Anna on the fork end of it.

 

OOC: Seven attacking Anna, the other three are kinda just w/e right now.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Velix:

Seeing Praggos below him, Velix loaded a disk into his launcher, aiming at Praggos.

IC Kourahi: 

Kourahi flew up higher, looking for opponents.

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

Holy mother of Makuta it was hot in here. 

 

I pulled my staff, moving along one of the catwalks. I spared a glance down, and gave a low whistle.

 

"That is a lot of molten Proto..."

 

IC Kotak: 

 

Hot. He hated hot. In such extreme temperatures, Kotak would tire easily. Hefting axe and shield, he wearily made his way around one of the smaller Protodermis melting chambers.

 

IC Tirkah:

 

This place was perfect. Bit warm, but with all the heat and smoke, camoflauge would be oh so easy.

 

He activated his suit, and it sealed around him, blending in with the surroundings with a slight shimmer. In this environment, though... everything had a slight shimmer.

 

Even better, he was on one of the highest catwalks. He crouched, shouldering his rifle, and scanned the arena for his first target.

 

IC Intavus:

 

What.

 

Where.

 

"Hellooo?!"

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Buzzz-Arena

 

Buzzz groaned.  There was no way he was going to get any plants in here!  He looked around, trying to come up with a plan to signal his allies without attracting too much attention.

 

IC: Venom Huntress-Arena

 

Huntress surveyed her suroundings.  She pulled of her gloves and laced her blades and gun.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kourahi:

Kourahi, hearing a call, flew towards the person. Seeing Intavus, he loosed a low-power Light blast at him. It should blind, but not injure.

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC(Kalatin): The gelatin's nerves first registered the change in temperature, and he could feel parts of his substance start to liquefy. Annoyed, Kalatin reached his tentacles into the convoluted mess of cable above, pulling him above the catwalk and away from the heat. He began to move over the structure, looking for Naona or the familiar mental signature of the Puppetmaster.

 

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne gritted her teeth. The catwalks were narrow, and hot. She saw Vagust on the floor above her, and aimed a water blast right in front of his run, if only to see if the water would remain liquid here. 

 

IC(A.D.): A.D. saw Kourahi fly high above and an electric bolt go off, and Aclarung somewhere not-to-far below. He already knew the dangers of flying from previous arenas. Instead, he opened his mouth and let loose a blast of fire right toward Kourahi and Intravus.

Edited by fishers64
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Feltzer

 

"I can't stand this smoke!"

Ignoring the sudden pain, he saw a nearby catwalk and jumped for it, landing with out too much harm.

Preparing for an attack by anyone at this point, he unlocked his cleaver blade and started spinning it.

 

OOC: the fact that Felzer didn't know what caused the sudden pain (Anna's bolt) switched his personality into a more paranoid, observant one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kourahi:

Hearing the crackle of the flame, Kourahi swiveled and threw up a small hardlight shield, letting through a tiny bit to gauge the tempura. After that, he loosed another blinding laser at A.D.'s eyes.

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Snarl - Arena.

 

He knew that scent. 

 

Rushing forwards, he jumped down off a catwalk and landed in amongst a cloud of smoke. Somewhere within this smoke was the woman called Dajik, whose scent he had encountered earlier while he'd been following Bajets. 

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Tarsus mentally cursed himself for misjudging his opponent's speed as he crashed into him, watching on helplessly as the sword was about to pierce into his shoulder...

But the blow never came.

Quickly realising that he was now in the arena, he picked himself back up before setting off to locate another combatant, wondering if his previous one was teleported there as well.

 

IC: Amorigiahna - Arena

Well, that was different...

Feeling the heat now suddenly around her as the elemental water purged itself from her body, Amorigiahna quickly began to absorb it into her system, all the while keeping an eye out for anyone who was planning to show up and attack her.

 

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Arena

Considering that this was Ravyn's first time being teleported while concious, things could've been worse.

Arriving somewhere where no opponents were immediately visible, he fell to his hands and knees, slightly disoriented.

Well, at least I'm not hurling up vomit, so I guess that's a plus...

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zakaro (Training Sector)

 

Even as Olari shimmered away to the arena along with a majority of the others around, Zakaro stepped forward a bit, starting towards the door.

 

"That's too bad. She's pretty, would'a been nice to have her along. And that mag-net-tism. That's some powerful stuff. Kinda like Gravity but more..."

 

He gestured uselessly for a few seconds, trying to describe what he wanted to say, before finding a word. 

 

"..metal-y."

 

 

IC: Nisaduf (Great Furnace, Fighting With: None)

 

The Arena materialized around her, and she could barely contain her sheer excitement. It became easier as the heat hit, filling her senses with sheer... warmth. Shaking herself, Nisaduf quickly created a reasonable disguise, the Illusion activating to create the appearance of a Ko-Toa around her. If anyone looked too closely, perhaps they would realize that the snowflakes on this Toa's armor looked strangely like suns, but that was fine for now. Her mask was a strange, feminine combination of both Ten's and Artorre's, in white, while the Ko-Toa overall was armored more than usual, somewhat like Noroi. 

 

This would do. With a motion, a sword formed in the Ko-Toa's hand, and a distressed look appeared on her face. Perfectly acceptable, for a Ko-Toa trapped in the firey Karzahni of the Great Furnace, right?

 

 

IC: Lady Bajets von Zakaz VII (Great Furnace, not yet fighting)

 

Heat, smoke, and the sound of gears hit Bajets, and she almost smiled. This was strangely like home, and yet not. The heat was typical, as were gears, but the smoke was strange. In Zakaz that would have been steam. Nevermind, it was time for a fight. 

 

The golden-spined Skakdi crouched down and quickly touched her Electro-Binders. Good. Even if that was not her preferred weapon, it would do. One shackle around any non-lightening user would basically finish them, especially with the very accessible flaming pit of doom far below. 

 

She pulled off her tie and folded it, dropping it into a pocket. The bright color would be far too revealing. With that done, Bajets slunk forward, watching her flanks and back. Any fight would be welcome, but she'd certainly prefer to get the drop on someone rather than the other way around. 

AGoNWLR.jpg


They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Intavus:

 

First blinding light, then scorching flames.

 

Today was just not your day.

 

Luckily, you were resistant to fire, but blinded as you were, You couldn't fight back. You trip and stumble backwards, falling onto one of the lower catwalks painfully.

 

"Ow."

 

IC Tirkah:

 

There was one o' them dragons. Tirkah had prided himself on killing a Kanohi Dragon once, but..... this was different. He didn't have the firepower he'd had then. Different target. There was a weird blob thing, but his rounds were for Makuta, not squishy targets. Next. Oh. That weird glowing Vortixx. He cracked a smile inside his armor. Perfect. He took aim, lined up the shot, waited for the space between heartbeats.....

 

 

And fired at Vinra. The round, splitting the superheated air with a loud crack.

 

He rolled aside thrice before getting up, and moving along the catwalk, not bothering to check if he'd hit his target.

 

His camoflauge would serve him well here.

 

Ic Kotak:

 

Shield raised, and Axe at the ready, Kotak did not respond, simply scanning his surroundings, including above him for the source of the voice.

Edited by Chumpu

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Hagah

So this is Meter Nui's Great Furnace?

 

Hagah had heard talked of Metru Nui before. The shining city of the northernmost dome, Metru Nui was renowned across the known universe for its splendor. Unlike the primitive societies of the Continents or the dust-covered industrial hellhole of Xia, Metru Nui was advanced in all regards; an industrial, technological superpower, but one built from almost entirely clean energy. Only the fabled Artakha could hope to compare with its marvel, if such a place really did exist.

 

But Hagah could think such thoughts later. Right now, he was in the middle of a battlefield. An attack could come from any side, from any direction; Hagah would have to be on his guard. Particularly in his environment too, for one misstep could lead to another lucky fighter getting themselves a free meal of roast beef...

 

Well, burnt, iron-covered roast beef. Whatever.

 

Trotting his way along, Hagah eventually came across a Ko-Toa (Kotak) walking amongst the vats. It didn't look like the Toa had spotted him so...

 

Hagah raised his lava sword, and taking a few cautious steps back, sent a stream of lava hurtling towards Kotak's back. Yes, attacking from range would be best here; it would be unwise to immediately commit to a charge.

 

IC: Yoko

"Haruka, by your power I summon the winds!"

 

And summon the winds Haruka did, with Yoko suddenly elvitating wildly into the air before stabilizing herself as her cape searched itself from her back a became a magic carpet underneath her feet.

 

Up at this altitude, Yoko would be a major target, but for those fighters without ranged abilities, they would be able to do nothing except shake their fists at her. And if she were to be shot at from below, her cape's abilities would keep her safe.

 

"Of all the places to be, I'm back in Metru Nui? Tsk..."

 

Yoko had never been to the Great Furnace before, but she had seen it from afar, and it did not appeal to her. And now she was inside its chambers...

 

Focus, focus, focus...

 

An energy hound (Snarl) running below. Its animalistic mind might make for a first, easy target...

 

The detestable mask upon her face glowed with a radiant light, as Yoko entered a waking-sleep... But even as her body grew still, her mind flared into action. Her very soul reached out to touch the hound's mind, analyzing it's defenses, searching for a point in which she could break in...

 

Snarl would "see" the seed of a blue flower, its roots embedding themselves into the soil of his mind even as the growing shoot threatened to break through the surface...

 

.:Know this, Rahi beast, that you are a SLAVE TO MY WILL! HIRAKI YOKO COMMANDS YOU-:.

 

OOC: Hagah attacking Kotak via lava, Yoko attacking Snarl via Komau

Edited by One-Eyed Construct
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Snarl - Arena.

 

He stopped, surprised by the sudden psychic attack. The voice shouted at him, and he shouted right back. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! This was his mind, his territory. He refused to submit. 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: The Puppetmaster - Arena. 

 

"Not feeling talkative?"

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kourahi:

Hearing the crackle of the flame, Kourahi swiveled and threw up a small hardlight shield, letting through a tiny bit to gauge the tempura. After that, he loosed another blinding laser at A.D.'s eyes.

IC(A.D.): The laser hit, and everything went dark. Ow, ow, ow this is not good...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Vinra

Crack.

A sudden, unexpected sound.

Impact. At least, that's what would have been ideal for Tirkah, if vinra hadn't stopped the second she heard the shot fire. Instead of embedding itself in her side like it would have, the bullet merely grazed her stomach. "Grazing", in this sense, being a bit...deeper. The bullet stopped midway through, and tumbled to the ground. The bullet didn't go directly into her, but the damage was severe. Vinra hissed, and took  few stumbling steps back.

Not good. Not good at all. She whippep her head sideways, and hoped to catch sight of who shot her. No dice. Not good. A wound like this would normally put someone out of the fight but...

A burning smell filled the air.

Vinra wouldn't simply bleed out. Her teeth were clenched as she slowly cauterized the massive burrow in her stomach, halting the bleeding as best as she could. Having a blade like hers was good indeed for situations like this...even if it was horribly painful. No way to wrap the wound, though.

1Ydp0mg.jpg


Steam name: Ehksidian

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Feltzer

 

Paranoid fully kicking in, he ran down the catwalk he was on before seeing a glatoran [Anna] being attacked by something he describe as a degenerate with a fork. [seven]

Blaming the glatoran and the degenerate, he grappled onto the nearest catwalk above them and zipped there, to watch for an opening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ic Kotak: 

 

With no way of knowing the lava would hit him, it washed over Kotak, knocking him over into the pool of liquid protodermis, KOing him instantly.

 

Kotak Has been KO'd

  • Upvote 1

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kourahi:

KOurahi, not sure whic to attack first, went with the larger, and in his mind more dangerous, one. Quickly summoning a sawblade of hardlight, he  moved it, spinning, towards A.D.'s  armor.

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: The Puppetmaster.

 

Sensing the mind he'd just been investigating suddenly get snuffed out of existence, he reached out for the killer, quickly finding the mind of Hagah. "And who are you?" the voice came like a whisper, echoing from everywhere and nowhere....

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...