BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna noticed some people being pretty confused as well and just as cold. And she also noticed some people starting to fight... And then she noticed someone headed toward the higher ground. Anna smiled, as her eyes glowed deep green for a moment.

So that's my first target. Anna said, as she noticed an armoured being, who she did not know was named Zangah, and crouched down for a moment. So be it. Anna smiled further, as an aura of lightning surrounded her for a moment, as she kicked off from the snow, and began to dash toward the other sword wielder. As she ran, she unslung her sword and shield; the shield around her left arm, and her Gunblade held behind her in her right hand, the tip trailing behind her in the snow.

EDIT: Just so others aren't confused who aren't privy to the conversations between myself and Darkon, Valgust is attacking Hound.

IC:

Nearly as soon as he had asked his question, Valgust was presented with the momentary sensory deprivation associated with any non-Kualsi teleportation, and found himself placed quite highly upon the slopes of a mountain. Had it been any smaller Valgust would have had trouble recognizing it, but it seemed that no matter the universe, Mount Ihu was quite large and easily recognizable. However, there was one thing wrong with this version.

"No defensive fort up top?" Valgust asked, disappointment colouring his voice. He sighed - apparently no other universes knew how to properly prepare a high mountaintop fortification - and unsheathed his sword, screwing the scabbard on to the bottom of the extra-long hilt, his swordstaff now fully ready for use. As he looked out upon the slopes beneath him, he saw one being rapidly advancing, a hulking brute larger even than a Toa, and moving with the speed of a Kakama to boot. That wasn't a problem, however; a Kakama was not faster than lightning, and certainly not lightning that the being being attacked was moving to intercept.

With that in mind, Valgust quickly launched a powerful bolt of electric current and voltage through the air, the plasmified air it displaced glowing bright as a sun and burning the air around it into ozone. Soon the smell, the sound, and the fog of war would descend upon the mountain in full.

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Sidonas - Mount Ihu

Sidonas was confused and puzzled as to what happened.

I was just Karzing teleported onto a mountain! What is going on here?!?! Who were those people? I don't see any of my kind here. Did Tridax set this up? Where is Nynrah? Where is the academy?  Where am I?!

Having no idea of his current predicament, Sidonas kept running, he was lost, confused, and overall puzzled at whatever was happening.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC Limos:

Oh my.

The Toa could feel the faint, biting cold through his suit, which was designed to weather everything. And if he could feel it... Limos didn't want to know what it felt like to the others. Well, best to get a move on. He picked a direction at random, ambling towards the unknown.

IC Iskane:

This freezing weather! Almighty! Iskane could not resist an angry curse as he was suddenly hurled into the freezing elements. He breathed sharply, attempting to acclimate to the cold. One, two. There, better. The Vortixx looked around, seeing nothing but ice and snow before him. He had not the slightest hint where to go... which meant that the others would not, either. Donning his shield, he aimed his Rhotuka, and fired.

The spinner screamed into the air, leaving a clear, sharp trail of blackness across the sky, acting as an effective flare. Without further ado, Iskane charged up a second spinner, and fired it in the opposite direction. As the Rhotuka launched, the Vortixx swiftly grabbed on, allowing himself to be carried along a fair distance before letting go, falling into the snow.

There. A bait without a trail.

Edited by Bloody Nine

IC: Xira- Mount Ihu Arena

Xira had climbed a good ways before stopping at a small crevice he discovered. "Better to wait for them to come to me." Seeing it was very deep, much mor so than was visible, he entered, and awaited a challenger. Should nobody find him, he decided on leaving and finishing off any who ventured near.

OoC: Going to bed. Xira is not open for a fight yet.

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

IC: Viitka [Pseudo-Ihu]

Her consciousness mentally suspended between the daggers of her being, Viitka continued to move close to the snow-buried ground, until a massive discharge of energy drew her "gaze" skyward and towards the towering peak.

Great, so there go the genius trigger-happy ones--

A dark shape caught her attention, and more specifically, the fact that the blast of energy had been directed towards it.  Great, if her luck held out, she knew who that was.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Donrioda

Laying low was probably the wisest idea. Considering she was black and glowing yellow, if anyone would be seen it would have been her. Donrioda crouched low to the ground, eyes peeled, ready to speed away if someone got too close for comfort.

Lil' Blendy nearly blended in with the surroundings, his dull white shell only interrupted by the single yellow optic in the center.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

-IC:-

Time was liquid for Hound; everyone's reactions were slow and meaningless as he rushed past. Until a Toa of Lightning released a blast of energy, that is; he only had a chance to see the air flash with light, and then was fumbling. His momentum, fortunately, carried him far away from his attacker, his convulsing muscles allowing him to take a few steps before collapsing into the ground. He'd been shocked before; one of his many opponents possessed the ability to unleash bolts of electricity, although only in his death throes did he create them with such strength. The falling snow momentarily obscured the distance between Hound and his opponent; this could work to either of their advantage, and he intended to use it well. Before Valgust could direct another blast in the direction of his stumbling, Hound was on his feet and running again, this time in a wide semicircle. 

He reappeared directly behind Valgust, surging out from the heavy snowfall to break his unprotected back with a bone-snapping strike.

OOC: That wasn't me autohitting, just an attack attempt. Sorry if it seemed unclear.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC Nocton: 

My Maxilos body felt no cold. Being a machine, it was impervious to such things, up until where such temperatures would break metal. I looked around, taking in the scenery. And the fighters. Two were ganging up on a Rahkshi, Chain Lightning judging by the colors. One was a Vahki, a machine like my body. Perfect. I ran towards the Vahki, my shoulder-mounted gun charging up with six Fragmentation shots.

OOC: That's Exsequor

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Zel'Sai

All around were sounds of fighting, but none seemed as though they were produced by the Sonic element. Nervously, Zel'Sai heated up the end of her Searing Harpoon, placing the red-hot end on the snow and ice, melting it slowly into water, water she could use. She had many, many ways to use water. She took into account her position; it appeared she was about 1/3 of the way up the mountain already, in a crevice between enormous chunks of ice. Not an incredibly likely place to be spotted. However, she could have sworn she saw at least one Toa of Ice earlier, and made sure to keep this in mind. Beyond the sizzle of melting ice on burning hot metal, she listened for the sounds of... sound.

OOC: Eheh, looks like Daedalus isn't around for the time being. And I only have an hour and a half until I have to go. Let's see what happens to everyone. Who will win? The suspense is killing me. (Hahah not Zel'Sai)

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

OOC:

On 2/5/2015, at 8:28 PM, Voltex Oblige wrote:

> can someone please throw themselves off of a cliff

On 2/5/2015, at 8:28 PM, Voltex Oblige wrote:

> just so that the host can laugh at them

IC: Lytrel

In a bid to get away from some of the more hectic action, Lytrel thought it wise to move to a different altitude.

So he flung himself off of a nearby cliff.

Granted, he was using his gravity powers to make sure he wasn't outright skydiving, but he was still falling a little too fast for comfort. He looked for a nearby rock outcropping he could grab onto so he could stop wasting elemental energy.

IC:

Ozone.

Smell's unmistakable.

I whirl in place, bringing my blade to bear. I spot the source instantly, a charging green armored being. Female, by the look of it. Sword in one hand, shield in the other. One handed fighting style for the blade, limits power and leverage. Shield adds a wrinkle, though. Adaptable style, then. Electricity powers likely, based upon the smell of ozone before she charged. Quick on her feet. She's closed about half, maybe two thirds, of the distance between us. I drop, instinctively, into a plow guard.

My left foot is back, partially turning my right shoulder to the enemy so as to decrease my target area, and my blade is held with the handle down adjacent to my hip. I know this stance well; I can move from it easily. I cannot permit my foe to establish a blade lock, she'll use it to administer a shock. Quick touches only. 

She can make the first move. I'd rather get an idea of her style. My power will protect me, more than likely, from any initial elemental strikes. This is an opportune time to gauge her style.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Valgust was rewarded with a clear hit on Hound, although he himself knew that such a strike would do little to properly incapacitate any being the size and hardiness of a Toa or greater; Hound was obviously greater. So he quickly began to prepare for a counterattack, not letting himself stay in the same position he had been before, and keeping his ears open to listen for the approach of his enemy. He only heard the crunch of snow a few seconds early enough to prepare himself to simply turn and receive the blow in such a way that it wouldn't harm him horribly, rather than being able to fully evade it, or take its full force upon himself.

The blow still sent Valgust staggering - actually, rolling - backwards, although he arrested his movement quickly, and upon being upright again, launched another bolt of electricity towards Hound's chest, from the tip of his swordstaff. That was merely the distraction, however - and when Hound moved to evade the lightning, Valgust would be there, thrusting forwards with his swordstaff, seeking any of the large Denuian's vital organs.

profiles i guess

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

Artorre had been stumbling backwards, away from the advancing fire demon, when he tripped suddenly. Glancing down at where he had stepped, he noticed a small, flat rock of moderate size. Picking it up, he prepared to throw it at the crystal in the center of the fiery creature. But just as he was pulling his arm back, he seemed to... to trip again? No, he quickly realized; this was most definitely not tripping. It was, however, awfully trippy. Suddenly, momentary shock set in as the ambient temperature dropped by almost 200 degrees Fahrenheit. When his senses returned, he was standing upon Mt. Ihu, or rather, an excellent facsimile thereof. This, he reasoned, must have been the first round of the tournament. And they sure couldn't have picked a better place for it, could they have?

"And there I was, just thinking, 'What's worse than intense heat?' Thanks for the prompt answer, universe."

His first order of business, Artorre decided, should be to locate Elittra and Lekona, before he or they were knocked out. He only hoped they were willing to team up; he was definitely in no shape to be fighting the best combatants from various universes.

The Ta-Toa, extremely out of his element, set out across the drifts. He saw a figure in the distance, and thought he ought to get a good look at them. Without alerting them, if possible. As he neared, he witnessed the figure throw a bolt of lightning through the air. He got as close as possible, then shouted over the wind to the person he didn't realize was Vagust.

"Elittra! Is that you?"

Witnessing another, much-larger fighter locked in combat with the figure he thought was Elittra, he unsheathed his blade, and leaped into the fray, swinging at Hound with a cry.

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

Shixahl, too, was less than happy with the change of scenery. He was a Glatorian of the green, not ice. Still, even though he lacked the natural affinity, his body had been trained to resist extreme heat and cold-- at least, to a higher degree than most. He would be better off than most combatants who had no natural resistance to ice, that was for sure.

As he stalked through the snow, he drew a pair of throwing knives. Before long, he came upon Anna, who was just about to attack Zangah. He had no interest in winning this idiotic competition, but if this being did, then there was no guarantee she wouldn't try such an attack upon him. He immediately threw both knives. The sound of the wires attached to them unwinding, as the knives flew through the air, would likely alert her, and if she was quick enough, she'd be able to dodge the one aimed at her right shoulder blade. This would, of course, cause her to dodge to her left, so as to make for as little time in the knife's path, as possible.

It was far less likely that she would notice the second blade, flying several feet away from her to her left. After all, it didn't pose any immediate threat to her.

OOC: I, err, suppose I should outline here: Artorre has engage Hound, and Shixahl, Anna.

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

IC: Virnar

With a full stock of arrows coated and ready to go, Virnar peeked from above the rock she was hiding behind. Apparently there were fighters moving up the mountain already, with one apparently involving Anna and another sword-bearer. The Glatorian narrowed her eyes, and attempted to provide aid from afar by quickly firing an arrow at Zangah, who seemed to be a bit distracted by Anna at the moment. While she was unaware of his power nullification abilities, that likely wouldn't affect the fact there was an arrow trailing towards his back/side, coated in an all natural plant coating to hurt far more than an uncoated arrow. 

Naturally, she ducked back behind the rock after firing, waiting to see if there would be any sign of retaliation.

Edited by Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

A familiar smell drifted through the air, through the snow and ice and cold. Ozone.

Someone else was using lightning. Donrioda cursed to herself. That wasn't good. She looked around, noting any odd movements in the distance. Lil' Blendy kept his optic trained on the snow behind her. Shame it didn't have infrared imaging.

Would have helped.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC Nocton: 

Nocton was knocked backwards, his visual sensors scrambled. Quickly he brought his blade up, trying to stab the Vahki, while bringing his gun into an angle he could shoot the Vahki at.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Kopen - Arena

Her cloth protected her to a small degree, but this was no cool night on the Southern Continent. This was a mountain peak. She had found that she had appeared near the top, where the cold was the most deadly. It would be beneficial to work her way down, not only for comfort's sake, but logically, most of her enemies would be found lower down.

She almost didn't spot it through the whirling snow, but those spines were unmistakable. "Rahkshi," she hissed, and the biting wind carried the word downwards.

The creature was working its way up with two tools of some sort. It wouldn't expect someone coming from above. She activated her Kakama and dove down the mountainside, baring her staff to embed in its head.

OOC: That's Prose, Arctic.

IC: Ferronox

A blast of lightning rushed towards Ferronox, but he created a metal dome around him to absorb the shock and transfer it safely into the ground. Ferronox then separated it into smaller spheres and launched them at Xara

IC: Exsequor

Right behind Xara was Exsequor, who fired a kanoka of weakening at her

OOC: @Dane. I find it incredibly difficult to believe that your Vahki started the fight right behind someone without them noticing. Seems kinda unfair.

IC: Xara - Arena. 

I tried to intercept the spheres with more bursts of electricity, but there were too many. One of them struck me in the ribs, sending me stumbling backwards - and out of the path of a disk someone had fired at me.

I recovered quickly, and responded by sending a jagged streak of lightning back at the Fe-Toa. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna watched as the other fighter, Zangah, noticed her, and smiled; it was no concern, and was a better fight that way.

"Awww, letting me make the first move?" Anna asked, as she chuckled. "How nice of you! I'll make sure it's well put to use!" Anna called out, as she dashed forward once more, and began to swing her sword upwards from the right to the left, aiming more for speed than power at that particular moment. However, as she was about to follow through on the swing, amidst the noise of the blizzard, she heard a swishing sound that didn't belong, and quickly spun on her feet, raising her shield, as one of the knives flew past her harmlessly, and the other clanged against the shield.

"Who's there?!" Anna asked with a frown, not impressed at having her would-be fight interrupted.

OOC: Agh, editing...

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: well i just realized i've been writing Vagust's name with an L in it literally my every last post with him today. wow, brain, just wow.

IC:

Vagust was somewhat surprised by the sudden aid he was being given, although it obviously seemed to be meant for somebody else. Indeed, as he was attacking Hound and Hound appeared to be being attacked by Artorre, Vagust couldn't help but think "How odd." More important, however, was the fact that Artorre's arrival had helped him remember how to spell and pronounce his own name.

OOC EDIT: nearly forgot: ayy jason

come to help me again

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum
  • Upvote 1

profiles i guess

IC (Ismekne): As the midnight blue fighter climbed, she saw a black wheel of shadow fire run past her. Wary, the fighter pulled herself closer to the mountain, and picked up the pace of her climb. 

IC(A.D.): The dragon landed on the top of the mountain, and saw a pair of warriors (Hound, Valgust,) and the Rahkshi trying to scale the peak. While the dragon wasn't much of a fighter, he was no fan of Rahkshi. He blew flame at an outcropping of ice, sending an avalanche straight toward Xara and any near her. 

Edited by fishers64

IC Nocton:

Nocton decided to change his tactics. He channeled his Shadow powers through his faceplate, firing a blast of Shadow... Right at the Vahki's face. At this range, it would be hard to miss.

OOC: It's Nocton, not Acton.

IC: No dirt. Karzfire and Punishment. This would have to be done the hard way, then. Zephyr didn't mind it being the hard way, since he could obviously handle it. All the same, sometimes he preferred not to have to exert his beautiful form overmuch. Still, he was unarmed and unable to grow his usual repertoire of war foliage.

Grumbling to himself, Zephyr seated himself cross-legged on the mountain's slope, and flipped open a panel on either arm. With a wave of his hand, a pair of seeds flew out from his satchel and buried themselves in the dirt hidden within his armor. He cleared his mind, focusing on the two seeds, and willed them to grow...

IC: Xaeraz paused at the foot of a sheer wall of ice, grumbling. He wanted to be as high as he could be for this fight, so he could see where his opponents would be, but this blasted wall was in his way. With a sigh and a clatter of his parts rearranging, his armblade folded up once more, and the massive claw that formed his right forearm rotated 180 degrees. He reached up with his right arm and slammed the serrations into the wall of ice, diggin in and letting him reach up with his left hand.

And so he began his climb up the glacial face, hoping with all his heart that he wouldn't humiliate himself with a fall.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Onuvo

The bulky Toa had just finished eating when he saw - no, he felt - the flash of light and the shock of the cold.

He found himself on the slope of a mountain, covered in ice and snow. He gave a small smile as he unsheathed the sheilds from him back and strapped them on. He pounded his fists together, and quickly made a stone platform underneath himself. He did not want to deal with the ice at the moment, although it was rapidly building up underneath him.

He glanced around for Xaeraz, but was unable to see him. The snow made visibility a precious resource, here. So he waited. Waited for a challanger. Waited for a fight.

OOC: waited for his role-player to wake up in the morning. =P

IC: Virnar 

Virnar quickly poked her head out of the side of her rock, and saw that Shixhal had also engaged Anna. Since that Glatorian was the only ally she had made so far, Virnar quickly moved out from behind the rock and took aim at Anna's second opponent, firing another arrow to distract him enough for the hunter Glatorian's ally to regain her bearings.

Of course, she had to go out of cover to do this, meaning that Shixhal had a much greater chance of noticing the hunter Glatorian. That could either turn out to be a good or bad thing for both of them.

Edited by Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Sidonas - Mount Ihu

Sidonas kept trudging through the snow, and after a while, saw a figure in the snow. He could barely see a figure they; he definately couldn't tell who they were, but seeing as how he had no idea where he was, he moved towards them.

"Hello?! Any Rahkshi here?! Fang? Recoil? One of those people I stole from and pulled a prank on?!"

No reply.

So Sidonas did another sensible thing:

He ran straight towards them.

That was when he saw a face, he thought he would never see again.

Another Rahkshi.

OOC: Ultimo, that's Kat.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Prose/Climbing the Mountain Fighting Kopen

I heard a whisper and then-

"GAH!"

My faceplate was impaled, barely missing my Kraata. Thank Karz. My power of Prosperity was useless in any battle unless I was a support fighter. Unfortunately, there was no one around to help me. On the base of the mountain, I stood up. I was relieved that I could still see...

"Who did that?"

It was hard to see with the snow so I prepped my shovel Excavator and my pick Pokey. I had to depend on my weapons now.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Ferronox

As another lightning strike flew towards him, Ferronox conjured several lightning rods around the arena and one directly in front of him. The lightning hits the grounded rod with no effect yet again. This time Ferronox drew his sword and charged at Xara full force, raising more grounded rods in front of him and just battering through them as he made his way toward his target. Once within range, he strikes at Xara with a mighty swing.

bBhcfWO.png

IC Nocton:

Nocton blocked with his blade, then pointed his gun at the Vahki and fired three high-powered Fragmentation blasts.

OOC: Gotta go to bed. Please don't kill Nocton in the meantime.

Edited by The Manhunter

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

All Anna would seem to hear over the raging winds of Mt. Ihu was a faint mutter of "Sheol". The Glatorian gripped the wire on the second knife, to keep it from coming out any more, and jerked his arm to his right, causing the knife to pivot around Anna, and, hopefully, wrap her up in the cord. It was at this point that Shixahl channeled the electricity from his gauntlets through the wire. Just then, an arrow whizzed by his face; so close, in fact that it knocked off his hood. His mane, ears and fangs were revealed to all.

IC:

It would seem that someone else has chosen to assault my opponent. I don't mind the intervention, but-

Wait. That's a bo-

I push off, forcing myself forwards at the sound, but the arrow still skims across my bicep. Would have been worse, truth be told, if not for how I'd been standing. With so few angles from which to strike without my awareness, it was luck that there was only one reasonable way to evade. The wound is shallow, but definitely a bleeder. Let my guard down, can't let that happen again.

My opponent, however, has been very considerate in not only leaving her hideout, but turning her attention to another foe. How fortunate for me. I advance rapidly in an arc, putting my movements outside of her line of sight. The time she used to hide after attacking me, and then attack my newfound ally, is time I use to flank. 

The archer has a very unfortunate surprise, coming from behind her own former hideout.

A longsword arching towards her undefended back.

OOC: JiMing, the time covered between both of your posts is used to set this up. Since you issued another attack before I responded to the first one. :P

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Buzzz-Arena

Buzzz finaly spotted someone. Readying for an attack he jumped high in the air and was going to jump right on top of his target.  He shouted a hearty, "YEEEEHAAAAW!" as he careened downwards.

OOC: He is attacking  Donrioda

The snow was crunching. Lil' Blendy beeped four times, and Donrioda nodded, activating her mask and quickly dashing to the side. Seconds later, the odd grasshopper Toa landed right next to her. She whipped around, towards the bug and smacked her hands together, activating the blades on Lil' blendy. She smirked, and kept her mask power at the edge of her mind, ready to dash out of the way.

One wrong ice patch and she was doomed, however.

1Ydp0mg.jpg