BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Xara - Arena.

I ducked down below his swing, and felt his blade cleave off the spines adorning my carapace. Spears of pain stabbed through my back from the wounds, but I didn't let it stop me. It wasn't a fatal blow. I would survive.

I had to survive. 

Rolling forwards from my crouched position, I came up behind him. Using the extra reach provided by my staff, I stabbed at Ferronox's exposed back with the electrified blade. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (A.D.): A.D. moved a few feet in the direction that Xara and Ferrox had moved to avoid his attack. He used his powers to melt more snow and send it crashing down the mountain. 

OOC: Attacking Xara and Ferrox

IC(Ismekne): The Toa reached the top of the mountain where the dragon was. She promptly smashed her warhammer into A.D.'s scaley behind, sending the dragon skidding down the mountain. 

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Not knocked out, just down. It was a combination of surprise and him not in a favorable stance to receive it.

With Kopen and Prose

IC: Iskane stumbled to his feet, shrugging the snow off him. "Make sure it doesn't hap-" The Vortixx cut himself off, seeing the Matoran tumbling away. He swiftly loosed a Rhotuka after the fleeing foe, a lance of darkness screeching after her. He wasn't confident in the shot - not in a proper stance, certainly no time to deliberate on his aim. But it was better than nothing.

Edited by Bloody Nine

IC: Buzzz-Arena

Buzzz was knocked back, he got his footing but he was scraped in the back by (Donrioda)'s robot's blades.  He spun around and aimed a powerful kick at it.

IC: Donrioda

"Lil' Blendy!"

The robot tumbled through the air a bit, but it gave the Toa of Electricity a bit of time to do a little something. After all, Buzzz's back was turned.

She unleashed a bolt of lightning at his back, aiming to knock him down and out. Of course, snow is in the way...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Ferronox

As the shooting pain penetrated Ferronox's back, he saw through the adrenaline rush another avalanche coming. He grabbed the staff, and hurled it and it's wielder at the snowfall, before once again encasing himself in a shell. While inside, he projected spikes on the outside of it, and then used his power to close the gaping wound on his back. Afterwards, he fired the spikes on the sphere, and toughened it.

OOC: fighting Xara and A.D.

bBhcfWO.png

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

The trained assassin's ears flicked as they heard the whiz of a bullet flying by. He leaped to the side before his opponent could fire again, causing the second shot to miss as well. Maintaining his grip upon the cord of the knife headed towards Virnar with his right hand, he raised his left, and fired a bolt of lightning at the rapidly approaching Anna.

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

IC: Kopen - Arena

That, she could hear coming. She activated her Kakama and dodged... more like slipped out of the way. She hit the ground hard and rolled for a ways before regaining her feet. As she stood, she thought the cold was getting to her. Everything stung as if with frostbite. She tried to continue running, but it only got worse until she collapsed to the ground in pain.

She couldn't fail yet. She had to push herself up. But her legs wouldn't support her.

OOC: Fighting Iskane and Prose

Edited by Click

IC Kat/ Thouroughly plowing Sidonas:

At the mention of Fang's name, I hesitated. His necklace still swung around my neck. A lot of memories were attached to the now faded metal scraps.

Then he asked, of all the stupid questions, where the school was.

I obliged him.

<"That place is gone. Scrap. Like you soon will be.">

Another thrust, his face this time.

OOC: Makes sense.

IC: Prose/Mount Ihu, Fighting Kopen and Iskane

"Thank you. After we defeat her, shall we fight honorably?"

As soon as I ceased the flow of energy coming to him, I immediately pursued after the Rhotuka, as it guided me through the snowstorm.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC:

Being "knocked out" here is more than being down for a few moments. It's "dead", or completely out cold, ignoring the fact that you're all cold because you're on Mt. Ihu right now. ;) 

As the shooting pain penetrated Ferronox's back, he saw through the adrenaline rush another avalanche coming. He grabbed the staff, and hurled it and it's wielder at the snowfall, before once again encasing himself in a shell. While inside, he projected spikes on the outside of it, and then used his power to close the gaping wound on his back. Afterwards, he fired the spikes on the sphere, and toughened it.

Careful. Can't just throw someone, then continue like nothing happened.
Slides for now since we can assume that Ferronox just tried to shove Xara away towards the avalanche, not necessarily actually accomplishing it.

GM IC - THE HOST - CONTROL ROOM

The Host sighed, satisfied. Just like the good old days.
Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Buzzz was hit by a bolt of lightning, causing his whole body to spasm.  He involuntarily jumped and landed several feet away, face down in the snow.

She smirked, and more electricity crackled, before being shot towards the now-prone Buzzz. Lil' Blendy was back up and ready for action, with a few scuffs on it now. Oh well. It kept an eye out for anything else that might come along.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Mount Ihu

Sidonas felt the blows, he just barely avoided getting hit in the face.

Then he heard Kat's reply.

<"Gone?! How can an entire school just disappear?! I was just knocked unconscious in the Gym a few hours ago when I was speaking of having some justice done to that Rahk who killed Silencer and Discord! At least it felt like a few hours ago.. And why are you so aggressive towards me?! You can't still be mad about when I broke into your dorm can you? And I don't want to fight you or anybody! I just want to find the school, find Recoil, and find out what the Karz is going on here! Have you seen Fang or any other Rahkshi that can talk sense?! Where is Tridax? Suvak? Palma? Where is anyone who will not try and murder me?!">

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC Iskane:

"Uh-" Before the Vortixx could respond, the Rahkshi was already off, following the obvious black trail his Rhotuka left behind. Well, nothing to do but pursue. Iskane stumbled down the slope, eyes searching for the Matoran. The plowed snow would be a good place to start.

OOC: Pursuing Prose and Kopen

OOC: I guess you could say that B-) Buzzz just got buzzed.  :smeag:

IC: Kuro/Mount Ihu

I was still sitting but now it was hard to see me as the snow collected around me. Only specks of gold could be visible. But I still sat there watching.

IC: Prose/Mount Ihu, Pursuing Kopen, Followed by Iskane

I continued to follow the black trail.

OOC: Krayzikk, I..... We have totally different interpretations of events.

One. Virnar didn't move up the mountain at all to fire at Zangah. I was assuming the battle with Anna had taken much farther up than you think. And Virnar's hiding spot faced the BACK of their battle. Aka, she wasn't that close to them. Also, she jumped from the side of the rock to take aim at Shiraxhal. 

But apparently Zangah is fast enough to immediately teleport downwards and sneak behind her? I don't see how that's possible. I was assuming he must of thrown the sword, cause she was well outside melee range in my head. Which is why I had her leap to the side (i called it rolling for ease) and nock arrows and such. She would have had the time to do that, even if he went charging down the mountain facefirst. 

To the person who upvoted Krayzikk's comment... I'm not a stupid noob who will get rekt by a pro. This is a matter of misunderstandings. I hope you get that.

Edited by Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Careful. Can't just throw someone, then continue like nothing happened.

Slides for now since we can assume that Ferronox just tried to shove Xara away towards the avalanche, not necessarily actually accomplishing it.

I skidded backwards, surprised that my opponent was still standing, let alone throwing me, after the electrocution I'd just given him.

Except.... there was another avalanche.... Oh karz.... 

I stabbed my staff down into the snow, pressing myself close to the ground and letting the avalanche barrel over me. Once I'd dug myself out, my armour battered from the barrage, I found that the avalanche had almost dragged me off the sheer cliff edge of the mountain. That was a very long way to fall...

I looked upwards to see that my opponent had contained themself in a metal shell of some kind. A cute trick.... but not enough to save them now. I pointed my staff at the ice around his shell, blasting it with searing volts of sizzling white light, and triggering an avalanche of my own.... right underneath him. With any luck, Ferronox and his metal prison would be swept clean off the mountainside. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat/Beating the tar out of sidonas:

Each name brought anger boiling from within me.

<"Gone! Me and the others, we destroyed it! Destroyed everything! Tridax, Suvak, All of it! It's gone!">

I put a foot on his chest, sending Fear through it and into him.

And took a swipe at the side of his head with the bladed ends of my Staff.

Buzzz managed to stand back up.  He turned to look at (Donrioda).  "Hey! I'm not done yet!  Do you know who you are fighting?"

"Yes, I'm fighting a bug, and I have the powers of a bug zapper."

More lightning towards Buzzz. Of course, if she kept it up like this, she would have to let up and recharge...

Lil' Blendy sat nearby, ready to swoop in just in case that were to happen. Though it wasn't the smartest bot, it still knew that attacking the person their owner was attacking was a good idea.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

A man approaches, confident and vain,

his mind alight with how he plans to strike

me down, though odd it seems that ev'rything

he plans, he does to cause his boredom to

retreat. A plainer man I've never known

to meet, but 'neath those eyes there hides a brain

unique. For I may live for glory, but this man

has equal passion for a goal that most

would call uncouth. It matters not: I'll cut

him where he stands, and then he'll know the joy

and great exhilaration found in death.

My hammer swings: a meal of flesh and bone

is what she'll have. Her steel-strong skin sings swift

and true through icy air: this bored man's blood

will stain the snow a dark and pleasant red.

OOC Attacking Silvanni b/c y not?

Edited by conclusions

As the sphere begins rolling, long metal spikes protrude from the surface of it and dig into the mountainside to stop the rolling. They then bury themselves deep into the side to anchor it. Ferronox then conjures a multitude of smaller metal balls outside the shell, creating an avalanche of his own.

OOC: Fighting Xara

bBhcfWO.png

IC: Zephyr peered through his mossy goggles, a grin creeping across his face as he spied a glowing yellow monster and some kind of huge bug.

...A bug.

Zephyr hated bugs. Hated them with a passion hot enough to light his precious plants aflame. Always devouring his vines and maws, always being where he wanted them least. Always eating! Eating eating eating! he sunk into a crouch, leaving little between the top of the snow and his eyes, and he began his silent approach of the duo.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Glass

Glass managed to get his bearings straight.

He saw a metal sphere shooting metal at Xara, who was probably trying to electrocute whoever was inside.

Glass shifted to flight mode and flew at the sphere from the opposite direction from where Xara was. He drew Terrortooth and swiped at the metal, activating the weapon mentally.

OOC: Attacking Ferronox

Edited by Tenth Norik

OOC: To tackle these in order...

Zangah was ascending the slopes when Anna attacked him. That's laid out in his first post when the round started. She charged him, from an angle he didn't see (behind, to be specific) which is why the smell of ozone is what tipped him off. He turned to face her, thus turning his back to face up the mountain, as Anna was approaching from the opposite direction of where he was facing. So he did a one hundred and eighty degree turn to face her. Vimar's initial assault provides us the angle of her attack;

was an arrow trailing towards his back/side

The only way it is possible for her to fire a shot at that angle means that she fired from behind him. Potential from an angle, but behind him nevertheless. This places her in only one possible direction; further up the mountain. That same post later states;

Naturally, she ducked back behind the rock after firing, waiting to see if there would be any sign of retaliation.

Before launching into an attack on Shixahl (apologies for the likely incorrect spelling :P). Firstly, this means a not insubstantial amount of time elapsed. Given a bow's range, it might not ordinarily be enough time to circle up and around to flank, but the first post of the round's start stated;

The wind howled, crystals of snow and ice driving against the armor of each fighter

As well as;

Blinding storms of snow and hail are frequent

Both of these imply a snowstorm, which means a limited visual range. I stated in the OOC of the post where Zangah moved that since you posted twice, and taking into account the time elapsed, I was filling in what Zangah was doing during that time. Which is to say circling up and around to flank Vimar, placing her in range of the melee attack Zangah then attempted. Her evasion, a roll, took her away from him; downhill, as noted by the earlier analysis of positions established by context long before I put Zangah in this location. Admittedly, the language used for his attack wasn't one hundred percent clear, but I thought the implications of stating he flanked and attacked were clear. That's an error on my part.

The rest follows the analysis I outlined.

I apologize for any misunderstanding, but I've been using the events established.

EDIT: I'll be sleeping shortly, unfortunately, so I might not reply to anything tonight. I'd appreciate things not getting more complicated before this is sorted out. :P

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk
  • Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I strafed sideways, avoiding his avalanche and considering my options. He could stay cooped up in there all day, unable to be attacked directly. I could continue melting the snow beneath him, but eventually I'd melt my way down to the rocks of the mountain itself, and he'd anchor himself to that. 

Which gave me an idea. He might be able to survive the cold, but trapped inside that metal shell of his, there was nothing to protect him from heat. I started walking up the slope, blasting a continuous stream of lightning at Ferronox's sphere, hoping to heat it to the point where remaining inside would become unbearable. 

Of course, if he didn't emerge.... the heat would probably kill him. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Silvanni

And I was being attacked, thankfully it was a but simple downward swing right now, a quick pivot on my left heel was enough to get me out of the way. I quickly put my hands in the air, "Oh come on man, is this really necessary. Must we resort to such barbaric tactics? I must say the two of us are gentlemen, surely we can reach a compromise. I mean we're alike you and I, you with your serious, stoic, hammer using and me with my not so serious, not stoic, and non hammer using nature. I mean we're practically twins right?"

Not gonna lie though, this was getting a little fun, but it'd be even more fun to see what the two of us could do together.   

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Buzzz jumped over the lightning and landed again.  "You are fighting Buzzz! Toa of plantlife!"  He summoned several spiky, thrashing, vines around (Donrioda).

"Toa aren't bugs last I checked!" She deftly avoided some of the plants, but a fair few whipped at her face and arm.

Lil' Blendy came to save the day, of course, slicing away enough vines for Donrioda to safely kakama out the back of the vines.

She didn't even notice Zephyr coming towards both her and Buzzz

OOC: Gotta turn in for the night, sorry guys!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Sidonas/Getting the Karz beat out of himself

Ow, pain, alot of pain.

Sidonas heard Kat saying that the school was gone, that Tridax and Suvak were gone.

He had been hit in the face and had a rush of fear and terror fill him.

He was scared, scared that he would die here, killed by a fellow Rahk with no idea why. He would never see Recoil again, never see a friend.

He could do only one thing.

Create an illusion. But he didn't know what he was capable of.

Instead of making a projection of himself to try in distract Kat, his mind turned to thoughts of those who probably didn't deserve to die.

He focused on that. He, for once, was mad. Ending the staff, as he assumed she did, meant she or another had harmed Palma. Palma. The same Palma who had never done anything wrong or harmful, only healed the wounded and cared for the sick. An innocent who had only done good.

It made him mad.

Next thing he knew, he saw Palma behind Kat, he didn't know how, and he did not realize it was an illusion. So he, as he would be used to in a situation like this, he yelled: <"Palma! What about Palma?!">

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

As something started to chew through the sphere, and it was being heated from the other direction, Ferronox devised a new strategy. He burrowed deep into the mountain, out of sight from the others, before exploding the sphere in a hail of spikes. He then emerged behind Xara, and hurled a volley of spikes at her and Glass.

OOC: Fighting Xara and Glass

bBhcfWO.png

IC Kat/ Being probably too evil for her own good against Sidonas:

I stared daggers down at him, And spoke asingle chilling sentence, <"Killed by Tridax himself.">

Another Strike for his head. 

IC Kotak/Engaging Halmos:

He noticed a being on the mountain, and slid down his natural element silently, powder kicking up as he came up from behind the fool with his hands in his pockets.

As he passed closer, he flashed his halberd at his unsuspecting neck.

• Upvote 1

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster

I pull my lady back and stand up straight;

this fellow's got a point. Though we're not twins

(I'm greater and beyond this man by far),

perhaps I struck too soon. My breath escapes,

accomp'ning words with swirling clouds of white:

"I'm sorry, friend: it seems I struck too soon.

This waste has set my senses all on edge.

Though I'll confess: I'm leery of you still.

I've learned a man can trust himself alone."

IC: Kopen - Arena (Fighting Iskane and Prose)

She popped up out of the snow as the effect began to fade and shook herself. It was no time for a rest. She quickly surveyed her surroundings and found the Rahkshi and the being who had stepped on her, a Vortixx, searching not far away. She ran in the opposite direction. She didn't stand a chance.

OOC: Of course you both go sleep. Just my luck =P

Also, fighting Buzzz

IC: "Then perhaps your entire abominable race should be wiped from the face of this planet!" Zephyr snarled, bursting out of the snow immediately behind Buzzz. He swung his short sword around with rage-fueled viciousness, aiming to chop the insectoid monstrosity in the side of the neck, hopefully smashing his windpipe in the process, or at least break something. He gave a low whistle as he swung, a few more spores drifting into the air for immedate deployment, should he need them.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun