Jump to content

Edelgard

Recommended Posts

IC-Galaxia Eternis

 

With her Opponent defenseless and vulnerable, This was Galaxia Eternis's opportunity to deliver a powerful blow! Deactivating her Laser Blades, She Put the hands of the Seraphiel armour together, and charged a Ball of light, before Preparing to unleash it in one continuous blast. After the brief charging was finished, She prepared to fire, and...

"Valiant... SMITE!"

...She launched a Large laser beam at the Downed mech, Brighter than the sun, able to drive away any darkness.

 

OOC

Retconning these posts so The Thigh armour is mildly damaged from the Wraithknight's attacks. Also, after the Valiant Smite hits, The Seraphiel Armour is briefly depleted of the light elemental powers.

wGF2PMb.png


 


lof_teaser.png


(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)


 


My BZPRPG Characters


Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation


Skyrise Characters: Zavon


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC(Kalatin - Medical Bay): Kalatin looked up to see a bandaged fighter (Tuyetkamn) enter the medical bay. Perhaps it needed its bandages changed. Not that the medical staff were paying attention - Kalatin had just pointed out the sick dragon and they had got to work.

 

Still, he gave the mummy a wary eye from his position on under an adjacent bed. Whoever poisoned the water would have a reason for doing so. And if it wasn't the smoke fighter...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Kopen - Queen's Armory

 

She felt the unassuming piece of cloth in awe. Then a small grin came to her face as she considered trying it out. We'll see how the Queen likes being attacked while blind...

 

No, now was not the time. She would have plenty of time to test it in the next round.

 

 

IC: Virse - Arena

 

The craft was falling quickly. At this rate, the pilot might be smashed on impact. Or they could survive, wounded and defenseless, waiting to be put out of their misery.

 

Virse stopped the sandstorm and turned her mech to face the Great Being. "Do we pursue?"

 

 

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

 

At last, the Rahkshi's words managed to drag a response from the projection. "No!" the box shrieked, and the projection grew brighter in with emotion. After a moment, he seemed to return to his default state. "I alone ~ share this fate."

 

 

IC: Lady Dajik - Med Bay

 

She remained quiet and apparently asleep as a dragon and some kind of blob stumbled into the Infirmary. Her injuries were not severe, but they were proving most useful as an excuse to get some information. The blob seemed vaguely familiar... hadn't it been in the Training Sector when that mutt attacked her?

 

All hopes of gathering more from her inconspicuous state were shattered as a familiar being wandered in. Bandages trailed over a decaying corpse. Who else could it be. The Lady Dajik suddenly bolted upright and stalked over to her previous beneficiary. She kept her voice very, very low and very, very dangerous. No one else would hear, and the message would get across. "I hope you got what you were looking for," she snarled.

Edited by Click
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

I looked myself over.

 

"Well, I did have one, but..."

 

IC Maccha Yellow! - Training Sector

"MACCHA LEND!"

 

With the force of a lightning bolt, your sword in it's pristine collector's edition sheath is tossed to the Turahk, for if she had need of a sword....

 

Yours would gladly take up that duty!

At the shout, I turned my head, only to be hit square in the face with a saber of some kind.

 

I stumbled back, as the sheathed blade fell to the ground with a clang.

 

"Ow! Maccha?"

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-==IC: Elly==-

"Oh come on." Elly said, as she noticed another fight breaking out, this time in the knowledge sector, and then was teleproted there. Noroi would have to wait, again.

 

"What's going on here?" Elly asked with a frown, as she cautiously disabled the powers of those present. She wasn't sure what was happening, as there seemed to be a more odd calm to what was going on, and it made her... suspicious, to say the least.

 

-==IC: Anna==-

"Oww...." Anna mumbled, as she rubbed her face, and then turned around with a blink. "... Oh...I'm sorry, um, I think I tripped over you..." Anna said with an awkward look on her face, as she noticed Elittra.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GM IC: THE QUEEN - THE ARMORY

 

"Of course, I do hope you all understand that the... devastating attacks the Ultimate Weapons are capable of will only function in the arena," the Queen said. "They shall not work outside of it."

 

She glanced briefly out the doorway of the balcony before turning back to the fighters.

 

"Ezezko, you may leave now," she said. "I will not keep you here any longer, and I must have words with the other three."

 

 

GM IC: ELITTRA - LOWER HALLS

 

"Oh. Well, I probably should not have fallen asleep on the floor..." Elittra trailed off, sounding confused as she glanced around. "Looks like the fighters I was with deserted me. Wonderful."

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Ezezko - Armory

She didn't need to tell you as much. Tucking the collapsed weapon into your pocket, you exit via the portal.

 

IC Langmuir - Arena

Damage was unavoidable this time. Even as I reacted and set up a field of repulsion to block the attack from the armless machine, a quartet of impacts hit me from behind, rattling me and breaking my concentration, this weakens the shielding and the entire front of the Irvine is burnt and the ballistics glass cracks, hairline fractures covering the bottom portion, obstructing my natural vision.

 

The armless machine's pilot seems unconscious, as soon as it hits the ground, I fire three swords into it's cockpit before turning to face the other machine.

...but close to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Lekona - Lower Halls

"All but one, that is." Lekona said, teleporting into view. "Well, to be fair, I fell behind for a bit there. Olari carried Zakaro off, probably so he could get some sleep, if you were wondering." He explained to Elittra.

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png


^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^


Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.


 


Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona


Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan


Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares


 


Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Xaeraz paused, then buckled the holster around his waist, making sure it rested snugly but not too tight. He examined the Rust Cannon again, then gave it a single spin and returned it to the worn leather holster, buckling it in.

 

"I do hope what you have to say to us all isn't that we're all being killed," the toa joked as Ezezko left. "I mean, I'd hate to die before I got a chance to try out any of my new equipment."

 

IC: Venix snickered as Kat received a faceful of sword from the over-enthusiastic Maccha Yellow! She gave the WARRIOR OF JUSTICE! a wave with two hands, and quietly wondered where he had come from.

All are not the same


But three shall be as one


Freedom in the flame


The end has just begun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: Mobile post.

IC: Von Worten (Armory)

As I perused the selection of weapons, I noticed an oddity among them. It was a book. Much like the piece of cloth Kopen had chosen, this book seemed out of place among the various weapons. My love of books and simple curiosity drove me to pick the book up.

It was simply bound in hard leather, and though it was smaller in size than my book, it weighed about the same. Its front and back covers were blank, though the title, The Mind Tome, was, for lack of a better way to say it, engraved along the spine in simple lettering. My interest was further piqued by the book's possible relation to my element.

As I opened the book to look at the first few pages, I asked, "This is a weapon?"

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

 

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

 

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

 

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-==IC: Anna==-

 

"Huh, well that's too-" Anna began to say, when Lekona teleported. "Whoa there's someone there!" Anna said, as she took a surprised step back for a moment, and then chuckled awkwardly and rubbed the back of her head. "I... don't really recognize anyone or any names, so." Anna said with an awkward smile.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GM IC: THE QUEEN - THE ARMORY

 

"No, I do not plan on killing you," the Queen said to Xaeraz.

 

Not ye-

 

She pounded the presence with the mental image of a boulder, smashing it back again. With a tight smile, she turned to Von Worten and nodded.

 

"That is the Mind Tome," she explained. "Another excellent choice. It will provide you with resistance towards Psionics, which is always helpful for a Psionics-user such as yourself. It will also allow you to instantly give the ten combatants nearest to you an intense migraine once per round."

 

Rubbing at her eyes, the Queen glanced around the armory, looking for a chair to sit down in, before remembering that the armory had no chairs. With a sigh, she turned back to the fighters, speaking once more to Von Worten.

 

"Von Worten, should you choose to accept it... I would like to offer you a position as my assistant," the Queen said. "I have not yet fully decided what duties that might entail, as I myself have already missed two thirds of this tournament."

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Von Worten (Armory)

I had already begun reading the first few sentences of The Mind Tome when the Queen explained its powers, but I immediately stopped reading at her offer.

I turned and looked the Queen full in the face. I founded her offer curious, but only because I had actually been entertaining the notion of offering my services in such a position.

Without a moment's thought, I said, "I gladly accept."

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

 

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

 

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

 

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Arena | Fighting Galaxia Eternis)

 

When Feli saw a ball of light forming in the hands of her foe, she closed her eyes and concentrated. A lump of crystal was created again in order to dissipate the beam of light. This time, however, the beam was much stronger, so it soon heated up the crystal, burned its surface and turned it opaque. No longer passing through the crystal, the beam quickly melted its way through it and partially hit the Wraithknight in the chest, damaging the armour badly, destroying a couple of cameras and some other mechanisms. The knight stood up, its pilot using the last remnants of her elemental energy to fling the molten piece of crystal at the enemy.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Langmuir - Arena

Damage was unavoidable this time. Even as I reacted and set up a field of repulsion to block the attack from the armless machine, a quartet of impacts hit me from behind, rattling me and breaking my concentration, this weakens the shielding and the entire front of the Irvine is burnt and the ballistics glass cracks, hairline fractures covering the bottom portion, obstructing my natural vision.

 

The armless machine's pilot seems unconscious, as soon as it hits the ground, I fire three swords into it's cockpit before turning to face the other machine.

IC(fishers): There was no hope for the pilot of Dr. Bundy. The swords impaled fishers' arms and belly, leaving the Matoran to bleed to death in short order. 

 

The Bundy never hit the ground, but that was an irrelevant item, as both were teleported out of the Arena. 

 

fishers KO'd by Langmuir. 

 

IC: Lady Dajik - Med Bay

 

She remained quiet and apparently asleep as a dragon and some kind of blob stumbled into the Infirmary. Her injuries were not severe, but they were proving most useful as an excuse to get some information. The blob seemed vaguely familiar... hadn't it been in the Training Sector when that mutt attacked her?

 

All hopes of gathering more from her inconspicuous state were shattered as a familiar being wandered in. Bandages trailed over a decaying corpse. Who else could it be. The Lady Dajik suddenly bolted upright and stalked over to her previous beneficiary. She kept her voice very, very low and very, very dangerous. No one else would hear, and the message would get across. "I hope you got what you were looking for," she snarled.

IC(Kalatin): The gelatin didn't have to hear a thing, only see Dajik approach her. Malice and animosity radiated from those two. The poison, the smoke - it all made sense now. Those two conspired to place the poison in the water. Kalatin looked over at the dragon, then at the two ladies. He needed the Enforcer here, right now. 

 

Only one choice. Kalatin blasted a wave of telekinesis at Tuyetkamn, hoping to knock her back through the med bay doors or at least pin her to the wall hard. 

 

OOC: Admittedly this is a bit of a Bat deduction for Kal, but one he'd make - first the smoke from Dajik while he was in the training area (and the Enforcer's punishment statement about what Dajik did), the smoke lingering in the Commericial Sector, and the fact that A.D. has been poisoned. Also, whoever poisoned the water would be coming to finish the job, in his mind - that's why he stuck around when A.D. was in the medical bay. In any case, he would be trying to distract the Lady Dajik. 

Edited by fishers64
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: "Its nothing personal!" Turbo retorted indignantly, "I just need someone to-"

 

And as if by magic the Enforcer appeared. The sudden disconnect from her power over metal alerted the Vixen to a new player.

 

"Are you in charge?" she asked, wheeling round to face Elly, "I want to speak to the people in charge."

 

 

IC: "If they can bring people back from the dead, they can stitch on an arm. Accept the injuries...or admit defeat."

 

Skrall lunged with a foot, however Wyrm was not the target. His discarded rhotuka launcher was. Skrall did not want him to conveniently picking the thing up, whatever it was, and was trying remove it from play altogether by smashing it with a booted foot...

 

 

 

IC: Venga held his hands up in a placating gesture.

 

"Didn't mean to cross any lines there Lightshow."

 

 

He quietly logged away the fact that Arkrax didn't like the thing at his core being touched. Could be helpful or useful later

 

 

IC: "My objective was achieved, and I am waiting to see how much fruit my plans bear. I thank you for your help, Knight of Smoke, hopefully we can be of future use to each other."

 

She would have tried to work Dajik further into her machinations had Kelatin not intervened. Tuyetkhamun was rudely thrown against the wall of the medbay, her limbs pinned by force of will.

Her limbs, but not her bandages. 

They grew out, extending beyond the range of Keltin's pushing, lunging at the mass of meat like a nest of airborne cobras, marks of pain and injury forming on their surfaces ready to print on Kelatin. From Tuyetkhamun's experience it was hard to maintain the kind of focus you needed to ensnare someone like this while it felt like acid-tipped razor blades made of fire were shredding you apart from the inside

 

 

IC: By the time he had got to engineering, Jorth had worked out his idea for a mech, how he wanted it to work and, perhaps most importantly, how he wanted it to look. You could fight while wearing a robot, sure, but it was better to do both fighting and wearing with style. With a grin on his face he submitted his designs for the Ebon Flow

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC-Galaxia Eternis

 

It surprised her how Quick the Mech was to block her attack, but the Valiant Smite managed to damage the Mech Considerably, Meaning she could approach for the Final blow. Raising her arm to block the Piece of Molten Crystal, which damaged one of her Light blade processors, she Leapt forward, plunging one of her Light blades into the fallen Robot's chest.

wGF2PMb.png


 


lof_teaser.png


(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)


 


My BZPRPG Characters


Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation


Skyrise Characters: Zavon


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC(Kalatin - Medbay): How did she figure out it was me that fast? the gelatin wondered. He let go of the telekinetic force aiming away from him and switched to a force coming in from the right side, hoping to move the mummy to the left. 

 

Even as it tried to wrap him with bandages and stab him with pain. Kalatin knew that the pain wasn't real, that cloth wrappings did not cause damage. It was some sort of mental illusion. And the strong mind of the gelatin had seen through such illusions before. "Get out." Kalatin said. "You are not welcome here."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Kopen - Queen's Armory

 

Her smile vanished, and she let the band drop. Was the Queen listening in?

 

Her sonic vision poured over the other weapons, wondering what other treasures were here. She had made her choice, but that didn't stop her curiosity. The rust cannon sounded like fun. She could imagine the great things she could use it for.

 

Her musing came to a sudden end as Ezezko was asked to leave, and Von Worten was offered her position. She could only wonder what awaited her.

 

 

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

 

"Apologies," Arkrax stated, his voice back to an indistinct monotone. "Perhaps ~ I should return ~ to my observations."

 

These piercing questions were beginning to dig into things best left untouched.

 

 

IC: Lady Dajik - Med Bay

 

Her mouth opened for some cutting remark, only to have the mummy blasted away from her. The Lady Dajik whirled in an instant with her pistol in hand. By the time it was charged, she had her target pointed out. Somehow, this pudding knew too much. And that could not continue. She fired a shot into its center, as good a guess as any to hit something vital.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: Er fishers, that pain isn't an illusion. Its a variation of mind control that, rather than tell your nerves to move your arm up, tell your nerves that they're experiencing extreme pain. To all intents and purposes its real, not something you can simply disappear by not believing in it

 

IC: Tuyetkhamun did nothing to resist the push to the left. It was just sliding her across the wall, it wasn't pushing her into anything hazardous. All it did was confirm her suspicions that the incredibly obvious tentacled mass that had been constantly staring at her with one of its many eyes was indeed the one launching the attack, if it was now trying to push her away from it. It was not a tactic that was going to work, as her bandages just kept growing to reach it, more and more of her sorcerous ink flowing through the points where they had already made contact to fill the creature with every kind of pain she could summon. It would break long before she did at this rate

 

 

IC: "If I've offended you then sure, be on your way," Venga shrugged

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: Welp, that's what Kalatin believes. :P May not do him much good, though. 

 

IC(Kalatin): The gelatin flattened himself out on the floor. It wasn't fast enough to fully avoid Lady Dajik's pistol fire, however, which tore a hole through some of his substance. Flattening himself on the floor also helped reduce the amount of surface area the bandages covered, but it did little good, as whatever powers the mummy was throwing at him increased in ferociousness. Tentacles reached out to try to clear them away, as the pain diminished his mind's focus. 

 

It was two against one, and the gelatin knew he couldn't hold out for long. He reached out with a telepathic pulse to any sensitive or unsheilded minds nearby with a calm message that the pain turned into a telepathic scream. HELP!

 

IC(fishers - MedBay):  CRACK. 

 

The Matoran woke up, blinking. The evil mech had won. It had been too much. HELP!

 

What?

 

IC(A.D.): A.D. groaned. The doctors had finished treating him, but he was still exhausted. There was something going on around him, some commotion, but A.D. didn't care what it was. All he wanted to do was sleep. 

 

His dreams were bad, though. Hissing of snakes, Encore in trouble, A.D. trying to save her - HELP! 

 

I'm coming, Encore, he thought, racing after her in his dream world...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zelnos | Med bay

 

After walking around the complex, he found himself headed towards the med bay. Maybe it was his subconscious telling him to go where medical attention was needed... or not.

"Hey! No fighting in the med bay. This is a place of healing," he snapped, walking in.

 

Just like the infirmary... 

  • Upvote 3

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Lady Dajik - Med Bay

 

The mental scream caught her by surprise as it slipped through her defenses.

 

HELP!

 

Her walls immediately went up. "Not this time," she hissed. Her pistol loaded and primed again, and she directed this shot a little lower to compensate for the pudding's agility.

 

She wasn't going to stop this time. The Matoran, the Dragon, the Rahkshi, all of their efforts would be in vain. She could not fail.

 

 

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

 

He gave a brief nod and then disappeared into his box, which gently floated to land on one of the many tablets of the Knowledge Sector. Its screen flickered as Arkrax idly searched through the footage of the previous round, as well as that of the ongoing mech round. So many of these creations could be at his mercy...

 

 

IC: Sesdec - Knowledge Sector

 

Sesdec stumbled into the facility's Library. He did not waste time with words, though his panicked eyes quickly scanned for the beings he had conversed with previously. Rather, he quickly found a book and threw himself into its pages, not wanting to think about what had just occurred.

 

 

OOC: Arkrax and Sesdec open to interaction

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC(Kalatin): The gelatin could do nothing as the pistol shot punched a hole in more of itself, but the consolation was that it was ripping some of the cursed bandages. Kalatin grabbed a hold of a medical cart and began to push it against the bandages, still trying to get the two substances loose from each other. He was dangerously close to unconsciousness. 

 

IC(fishers): Another pistol shot rang out, and a smile stretched across the Matoran's face. Another fight. Yes. The Matoran walked over the bed she had been lying on and ducked behind it to use it as cover, firing a shotgun blast at the Lady Dajik's back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Virse - Arena

 

The craft was falling quickly. At this rate, the pilot might be smashed on impact. Or they could survive, wounded and defenseless, waiting to be put out of their misery.

 

Virse stopped the sandstorm and turned her mech to face the Great Being. "Do we pursue?"

 

IC: The Puppetmaster (Baterra Nui) - Arena.

 

"Yes," his exosuit nodded as he spoke, "let's end this." 

 

-==IC: Elly==-

"Oh come on." Elly said, as she noticed another fight breaking out, this time in the knowledge sector, and then was teleproted there. Noroi would have to wait, again.

 

"What's going on here?" Elly asked with a frown, as she cautiously disabled the powers of those present. She wasn't sure what was happening, as there seemed to be a more odd calm to what was going on, and it made her... suspicious, to say the least.

 

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector.

 

"This one wanted to speak with one of the organisers, so I jokingly suggested that it start a fight," Dayeth continued digging herself out from under the collapsed bookshelf, "I didn't think it would take me seriously." 

 

IC: "If they can bring people back from the dead, they can stitch on an arm. Accept the injuries...or admit defeat."

 

Skrall lunged with a foot, however Wyrm was not the target. His discarded rhotuka launcher was. Skrall did not want him to conveniently picking the thing up, whatever it was, and was trying remove it from play altogether by smashing it with a booted foot...

 

IC: The Wyrm - Training Sector. 

 

His stepped to the side, his tail flicking out to shove the Rhotuka out of the way. "You win, okay?" 

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zakaro (His Room, with Olari) 

 

"..nah. I'd be adventuring, saving people and all the ships. I'd save the HMS Risa, the SSS Everyday, and many more who will remain unnamed because I can't think of them right now and I'm too lazy to think of it! Or too tired. Maybe I'm lazy because I'm tired. But yes, I'd sail the seas like a swashbuckling sailor of Stelt, maybe even be a pirate."

 

It's at this point that he tries to stand, managing to stumble to his feet, and proceeds to act out his words.

 

"Save lassies, steal treasure from the poor rich and give it to the rich poor, and maybe help nice people too. Defeat a few bosses, the typical metagame arc, ya know. Be the hero, gather friends, level up, all that stuff. It's fun. Always wanted to do that."

 

He sighs, and collapses backwards, falling in Olari's general direction with his back to her. 

 

"Questing sounds fun."

 

 

IC: Bajets (Food Court, with Mirror) 

 

Having devoured her first slice and starting on another, Bajets only noticed her brother's absence when she realized she couldn't hear his usual grunts of contented eating. 

 

Pausing for a second, the Skakdi turned her silver pools towards Mirror with a questioning glance, speaking in the same movement.

 

"Did you see, grmph, Halken run off to go fight some monstrosity?"

 

 

IC: Sevyn (Commercial Sector)

 

"Of course I'm calm, voice in my head! This is my typical speaking voice, though you should really know that if you're a voice in my head! Are you a voice from outside my head going into my head? I do not appreciate that!"

 

Sevyn personally thought he was taking a random voice in his head pretty well. He had no idea of the owner of the voice, Yuri, but that didn't particularly matter to him. He was the Protosteel Chef, and highest rated host on Stelt! His default was announcement volume, the Steltian hoped the voice would understand that.

AGoNWLR.jpg


They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Commercial Sector

 

Mirror jumped up, nearly dropping his own slice in the process. He didn't even notice Halken disappear with all of this great food. Why was she... looking at him like that? "Erm... n-no...n-no I d-didn't," he stammered. The pizza was already creeping back up to this mouth.

 

 

IC: Virse - Arena

 

Virse nodded within the armor. "Very well," she said, and with a quick motion, the Wrath pivoted and charged off after the crashing ship. The "Cleansing Blaze" was already warming up another plasma blast.

 

 

IC: Lady Dajik - Med Bay

 

Before she could release another shot, the bed behind her creaked, and the Lady Dajik whirled in time to see the Matoran dart behind cover and bring her shotgun to bear. She released a concealing burst of smoke and whirled to her own cover to make this firefight a little more even. A few shots scraped her arm, but it was nothing she couldn't bear.

 

Rather than fire off a few shots of her own, she grabbed her cloud of distraction with her abilities and thrust it towards the Matoran's bed. The smoke thickened and darkened as she poured toxicity into it. It would be much safer than revealing herself to her opponent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GM IC: THE QUEEN - THE ARMORY

 

"You are free to go then, Von Worten," the Queen said. "I shall call upon you once I am available."

 

Once Von Worten was gone, the Queen turned her attention back to Xaeraz and Kopen.

 

"I must select a general for the War Games," she told them, "and it will be one of you."

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC(fishers): The room began filling with smoke as the Matoran poked up to aim another shot. ​Just like the Commercial Sector. The Matoran's eyes watered as she fought down the urge to cough. Instead the Ko-Matoran flicked the levers on the bed's wheels, allowing it to roll, and pushed off the floor and back onto to the bed, gliding into the smoke at a fair rate of speed. Wheeeeee!

 

Privately, the Matoran was hoping to either hit the Toa, or just get close enough to the med bay doors - which fishers had seen, to the right of Lady Dajik - to escape. 

Edited by fishers64
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Commercial Sector

"Nah," Ravyn said, shaking his head. "Figured I'd take a break from hitting the sauce, anyway. Last time I did that... well, I ended up here."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Kopen - Queen's Armory

 

"What..." Kopen gasped. "What are the... War Games?"

 

The Queen had mentioned the name previously, but she would't even know what it meant to be a general. She wasn't going to jump into this thing blind.

 

 

IC: Lady Dajik - Med Bay

 

The Matoran had no way of seeing where she had hidden, so the Lady Dajik assumed she was just making a run for it. The bed rushed through the smoke, and her elemental vision followed. Could she allow the Matoran to escape, diverting the wrath of the organizers just a little?

 

No. It was not in her nature to leave survivors. The smoke in front of the runaway bed suddenly coalesced, growing thicker near to the point of solidity, before suddenly bursting into a new smoke bomb, hopefully slowing the cart. Her pistol was right behind, following the Matoran's progress until... whoosh. Another bullet sliced right for where the Matoran's head should be, given her attacks and its current speed. She wasn't a Dark Hunter for nothing.

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: "Ma'am, I have to ask, why us? Surely, there are other fighters more suited to the role of military command." Xaeraz shifted, a bit self conscious in the situation now that there was potential for authority.

 

"I mean, I've only led teams of engineers in the past, not an army like the name of the game implies."

All are not the same


But three shall be as one


Freedom in the flame


The end has just begun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Halken pause on ly briefly in confusion, continuing to chew on the slice of pizza in his hand as he thought over the proposal the Host had given him, such as it were. Slowly, as the last crust disappeared, Halken's toothy grin expanded until it seemed to break his face apart.

 

"Milord Host," he replied, mirth tickling at the edges of his voice, "I would be delighted to accept! But." His face grew artificially dark. Someone as versed in lying about his emotions as the Host would have been able to tell that Halken was affecting his new air as a jest. He continued, voice lower and "darker."

 

"But I have one condition. I require the most sophisticated uniform befitting a General of five stars like myself as possible."

 

GM IC - THE HOST - HOST'S OFFICE

 

The Host's eyes widened. Perhaps Halken was an even better fit than he had anticipated. He would have gladly granted Halken his own cloak, in fact, if - actually, no. Nobody could have Host's cloak but Host. Still... "Of course. You will have the finest uniform you can design."

The Host raised the tablet and held it out to Halken. "Now, you'll need this." On the tablet was a map, and the following information:

 

 

Armies in the War Games

 

The Royal Blindside Army, Led by General Kopen

Stronghold: The Desert

Roster:

[Hidden]

 

Arma Virique, Led by General Noroi Shiru

Stronghold: The Jungle

Roster:

[Hidden]

 

The Tahtorak’s Fist, Led by General Lord Halken

Stronghold: The Cove & Cliff

Roster:

 

Lord Halken, Eryard, Venga, Riss, Fia, Venix, Dexund

Lady Bajets, Vinra, Donrioda, Kat, Kotak, Tirkah

Lytrel, Fishers, Feli Gemshimmer, Buzzz, Venom Huntress

Naona, Naona, The Puppetmaster, Alisa Dare, Lefia

Kourahi, Ferez, Lady Dajik, Red Zeppelin, Desdemona, Miras

Vorzin, Skrall, Lekona, Harami, Severain, Teawa, Kellin Santos

 

The Host looked expectantly at Halken.

Edited by Chro
  • Upvote 2

save not only their lives


d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb


but their spirits

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Feraz:

"HEY, HOST!!!", Feraz continued to yell. Grumbling, he continued on his way, eventually arriving in the Commercial Sector.

IC Lefia:

Lefia walked toward the two fighters, disappointed that one was conceding already. "Don't give up! Fight fight fight!", she said, activating her Charisma on the conceding fighter.

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Dekako - Commercial Sector. 

 

Finishing our meal, we put the empty bowl aside and rise to our feet, moving to get a better view of the screen in front of us, which seems to show a special round of some kind, this one involving mechanised suits and other vehicles. 

 

This tournament is full of surprises...

________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Terry Terrix - Knowledge Sector.

 

"There you are," he purred, pulling a book off the shelf and skimming through until he found what he was looking for. "Perfect," he put the book under his arm, and starting rolling towards the stairs to the engineering sector. 

________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Miril - Hallways.

 

I continued wandering through the hallways, going from room to room, just getting a feel for the whole place. I was confident that I could do well here, but it was best to be aware of as much as possible. I didn't want any unpleasant surprises...

________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Falcon - Training Sector. 

 

Take aim... breathe in.... breathe out.... release... The arrow whistled through the air and thudded into the middle of the target, just the teeniest bit off from the exact centre. I lowered my bow, dispatching Vyne to retrieve the arrow. 

 

OOC: Dekako, Terry, Miril and Falcon open for interaction. 

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Halken reached out to pick up the tablet, glancing at the map and list of names, murmuring to himself as he glanced over them both. Eventually, he looked up, and asked, "Am I to lead this army myself, Sir, or will I have assistants to help facilitate my greatest hunt?"

All are not the same


But three shall be as one


Freedom in the flame


The end has just begun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GM IC: THE QUEEN - THE ARMORY

 

"I know that neither of you would be the... best choices, perhaps, to lead an army," the Queen said. "But I must make my decision based upon what I have observed during this tournament - and out of the members of our quest, you two managed to stand out the most."

 

She shrugged.

 

"Neither of your first round appearances were particularly exciting. Kopen stabbed herself while panicking as we retrieved the Silence Gem while you, Xaeraz, retrieved the Sickness Gem yourself. In the maze, you and Lytrel ran into the Mind Gem, and I thank you for the loyalty you showed to me. But you continued to hound Lytrel for his decision - actions that ultimately led to us losing him. When we fought the Mind Gem, you managed to overpower the Toa of Gravity - however, you forced his hand, called his bluff. Your actions directly led to the destruction of the Silence Gem, rendering all of us deaf and sending Kopen into a panic that eventually led to her stabbing me. We very nearly lost that battle due to your actions, and I am still certain that we only won because the Mind Gem wanted us to."

 

The Queen took a deep breath, turning away to stare out the open doorway.

 

"You killed that Toa in cold blood, Xaeraz. I know of your past, and had hoped you were moving forward from that. I had hoped that you were trying to improve. A monster I may have been all these years... a monster I might still be. But I have never killed someone in cold blood, never allowed my rage to carry me so far as to take the life of another. Breaking minds I have done, yes..." she glanced over her shoulder at Kopen before looking away again and continuing, "but always I have returned later to fix them, assuming I have not been beaten to that task by another."

 

She shook her head. 

 

"You are free to go, Xaeraz. Thank you for your services on this quest. I would be interested in you working for us as well. If that interests you as well... speak with Dreisen in Engineering. The passcode you will need to give him is 'Made in Heaven'."

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Tirkah:

 

"Call that a shot?" Tirkah chuckled, putting a round downrange, blowing  a target clean to smithereens.

 

"This is a shot."

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...