IC: Anguish - Mourning Porch.

"Yes." Was all he said. "Strong."

IC: Scriva - Muaka's Den.

And then her makeshift pen vanished. "Lovely..." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat:

I shrugged, "Maybe we should go help him?"

I wasn't familiar with Toa, would he need help?

IC Tirkah:

The glatorain continued to wander the Spine, still invisible.

IC Thak:

The Fe-Skakdi punched a hand into his opposite palm, his spines flexing ever so slightly in anticipation. He loved a good brawl.

IC: Casanuva (Muaka's Den - Cell)

Upon hearing the announcement, Casanuva started shivering. He didn't know why he did this when he heard their voices, he just did, ever since... Well.

Looks like he had finished his work just in time it would seem. He stood up, stretched, making a show. Maybe if he projected enough false confidence he could fool even himself. When he was finished, he released the magnetic field holding Miira's hands to the cell door.

"Sorry about the disturbance, I suppose. Hey, it's better than waking up in the Sota fight." As he spoke, Casanuva performed a check on his armor, thumping it in certain spots to make sure it was secure. He carefully checked the iron filings; still there, secure under his vambrace. Looked like nothing more than dust.

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Salera ("Five-Knuckled Sal") - Muaka's Den (Cell)

Hearing the announcement, Salera immediately sat up and exited her cell, finding a nearby wall to lean on as she crossed her arms over her chest in anticipation.

About Karzing time they gave us something to do around here...

OOC: Salera open to interaction.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Langmuir [F] / Hallways

"What?!" Her angry exclamation was accompanied to the thlap sound of a slap to the drunk Vortixx's face. "Watch your mouth, you don't talk to a member of the Ta-Koro guard like that!" More to the point, what the karz was he even talking about?

IC Langmuir [M] / Medbay

I enter the medical ward, staying close to the doorway and observing it.

There are a lot of dead bodies here... My fists clench and for the hundredth time I remind myself of my sole goal on this island. I know the Enforcer and Noroi will be of a similar mind with me. Ravyn and Arktinen should be as well. Five will be enough to start with. The unarmored figure of Noroi doesn't catch my eye for a few moments, both her and the bedridden Enforcer are unfamiliar sights. For the third or fourth time in my life, I'm surprised by how much armor hides on women. *Nah, I'm not that kind of guy. Don't expect any more quips like that one.

I approach the duo, greeting them.

IC No Name / Muaka's Den

The iridescent Toa glances to the alien speakers. "Sota Games, eh? I haven't been in one of those yet." He remarks to the other Toa.

IC Ezezko / Engineering

「...」

It's moving a little slow for my tastes around here, I feel like the movers and shakers ought to be shaking and moving more, you know? Wait. When did I become first person? It's kind of embarrassing you know. I'm already a little flippant with my thoughts and what gets dictated to the page, couldn't you have stuck with the yous and yours and all that?

IC Oinez / Wilted Forest                                                                    citation needed

The beige matoran watched the two reptilian creatures watch the in trouble (?) Toa. Well, it's more like he's watching it through ghost colored glasses, seeing what his guardian sees from further up the slimy tree they're in.

"Whadda you think?"

Of course, he gets no reply.

"I remember seeing that Turahk in a couple rounds, seem amiable enough. Same with frog man, it's been awfully lonely out here, so we'll go check it out, alright?"

Silence accompanies him as he climbs down the tree and approaches the pair, quite quietly too. He's good at sneaking up on people.

Edited by Kaneo Takarada

...but close to it

IC No Name / Muaka's Den

"I don't like it-"

It felt like something they'd do to feel the prisoner's up, metaphorically speaking. Learn what they could do, he wasn't fond of showing off things like that. He decided to say as much to the other.

"-seems like they're testing us, figuring out our capabilities."

...but close to it

IC-Ignis (Training Sector)

As the brute stepped aside, Ignis charged forward and tripped over his foot, sending him tumbling into a pile of training equipment. As the weights and barbells crashed on him, he knew that his foe was running circles around him, so as he fell to the ground, he said; "Alright, Let's call this a draw, shall we?"

IC-Drudd (Muaka's Den)

Drudd heard the voice over the Intercom, announcing the Sota Games. He had been in them at least 3 times, but he never got out. Furthermore, It meant no Killing, which he was itching to do, maybe to some of the Cultists when he was done with it. But for now, all he could do was wait for a small chance of freedom.

IC-Fission (Outside the Bionifight Facility)

Fission approached the Vast building, And started looking for an Entrance. If this was a trap, he would be more than ready to break out any time soon...

OOC

Assuming I've missed anyone spotting Fission approaching the Bionifight Facility, feel free to fill me in.

and If no one has engaged him yet, feel free to do so.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Dartakh (Hallways | With Dekako and Langmuir)

The supposedly tough warrior fell on the floor after Langmuir slapped him. He remained there and laughed. "Woah, a guard? Are you a Skakdi or is your universe just weird? In my world women don't fight, they rule." He paused and burped. "Doesn't mean that I have to follow their orders, of course. Do you know where I can find alcohol, by the way?" He remained lying on the floor and made no effort to stand up.

IC: Miira (Muaka's Den)

Her hand had attached to the handle for a moment, so the Toa had the powers of magnetism, one of Miira's least favourite Toa elements. She glared at him, refusing to question if she really should be this angry at him for merely disrupting her sleep. "We'll meet on the arena, Toa. A fine way to take out my frustration. Or maybe I'll wake up properly and calm down, who knows." She didn't particularly care about the Sota Games, for she was certain the reward was a lie. There was no way the crazy cultists would simply let victors go and be free. But at least it was more exciting than anything else in this prison.

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Medical bay | With Alisa Dare)

"Thank you", she said to Alisa again, grabbed the cloth and wiped some blood from the patient's leg. She closed her eyes and raised her hand to rest on his leg. Soon her mask started to glow and the gaping wound sealed itself. Her eyes opened and she sighed. "There, that's done. It should be fine now, but rest here for one more day. If you feel fine tomorrow, I'm going to let you go." The man nodded and Feli turned around. "I suppose I should treat her next", she said to nobody in particular and looked at the Enforcer, who had been injured three days ago. "Alisa, could you please follow me? I might need your help again."

OoC: Elly is in the Medical bay, right? (*Mumbles angrily about people not mentioning locations in their posts*)

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [Hollis - Muaka's Den]

The Turaga wasn't entirely sure what a Sota Games was, but there was no way it could be good.

"I think I may have a way we can avoid any unnecessary bloodshed in the coming event," he said to Scriva, "I suggest we stick with each other if possible, watch each other's backs."

IC: [Venga - Engineering]

"That...sounds kind of impossible," Venga mused, "I've never even heard of cross-dimensional communication. Though I suppose if we're going to find it anywhere, here would be the place."

IC: [Olari - The Spine/Muaka's Den]

There! The arena Virse had mentioned! Having a bird's eye view on things was handy. Olari turned the needed corner and headed towards the compound they intended to scout. 

"I'm going to set us down now. Zakaro, telepath, if you could both please do some environmental scanning to make sure we're not awaiting any ambushes, I will be using my Akaku to try and spot anything."

She put Zakaro down first. She wasn't sure if he needed contact with earth to sense things through it, but it seemed sensible to assume he did. She carefully lowered the Batarra Nui after that, trying not to test the mech's armour by simply dropping it

IC: [Turbo Vixen - Bionifight Exterior]

A metal disk, shining and bright, whirled in front of Fission, careening into the ground in front of his feet with enough force that half of it bit deeply into the earth.

"Hee-eey there!" Turbo called out, revving around to Fission's right side, "Whatcha doin'?"

Edited by Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Vinra - The Muaka's Den

A chance at freedom. Back to the facility, maybe. No killing. Good, blade cauterizes wounds so no bleeding out, and a single strike should remove others from play. Firing off blasts are good too.

Vinra tapped her fingers across the backs of one of her arms, mimicking typing. She didn't have to worry about that any more, but it still brought comfort.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC-Fission (Outside Bionifight Facility)

As the Mysterious wheeled creature approached Fission, His first instinct was to Leap back and draw his Mace. So there are others on this island... He thought. But are they allies? I'll soon find out...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC:

######! ######! ######!

"Well, that was a colossal failure," I said, turning around to face -- and I can't believe holy ###### those are real zombies! -- the Skakdi shambling over to us. I glanced enviously over at Falcon's dagger, already guessing how useful my briefcase would be in a fight.

"I don't suppose you've got a sword on you, by any chance?" I asked, tensing for a fight. "I'm pretty good with a sword."

IC: Vinra - The Muaka's Den

A chance at freedom. Back to the facility, maybe. No killing. Good, blade cauterizes wounds so no bleeding out, and a single strike should remove others from play. Firing off blasts are good too.

Vinra tapped her fingers across the backs of one of her arms, mimicking typing. She didn't have to worry about that any more, but it still brought comfort.

IC:

The bandit queen rose at the name of war's God.

She could not remember how long she had been trapped within the Muaka's Den; the days were endless, and the nights were like the days. She had not attracted attention to herself in these depths, for that was the not the way of the Bone Hunters. She skulked in the shadows, waiting for her opportunity. She had not known what it would appear as, only assured that she would know it when she encountered it.

Now, she had encountered it, and it's name was Sota. His games would her escape.

She was on her feet, in the light of the prison. No longer hiding.

Allow the other prisoners to look upon her and tremble.

Develop stratagems which would fail against her.

Pray to their gods, who would fear to answer.

Allow them to learn the form of their Teacher.

The Glatorian marched across the prison. She did not know where she went to. Eventually, encountering a Vortixx tapping fingers against her arm. The sign of madness? Teacher would not have been surprised. She approached the strange figure, intent on ascertaining her mental capacities.

"Our freedom approaches, comrade," she said, now standing over the other woman, looking down upon her with a wicked smile.

OOC: Hello Vinra.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Praggos, with Elly and Noroi):

Praggos walked in soon after Langmuir, quickly approacing Elly and Noroi himself. Quickly glancing at the Enforcer, he nodded, seemingly pleased. "You've been making a good recovery," he said quietly, pursing his lips. "I was afraid some of the others who are trying to work in here might interfere or something like that." He shrugged. "I don't often trust anybody whose primary method of healing is some mask or power unless I can watch them and make sure they don't muck anything up. How do the both of you feel?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Vinra - Muaka's Den

Vinra looked down at the Glatorian with a blank stare. "I hope you don't mean the 'freedom' these Cultists are talking about. I quite enjoy being alive."

OOC: Interacting with Teacher

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Vinra

Vinra gave a curt nod. "I don't think anyone sane would wish for that kind of freedom." She lowered her hand, and stopped her incessant false-typing.

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Vinra

"More fighting. Of course, I was pulled from my universe to fight...and then what pulled me ended up crashing here because of this cult. At least previously I did not have to worry about any dangerous long-term damage to my body." Vinra crosses her arms across her chest, and sighed. "A chance of getting out of here is good, though. And while it lets them see what we're capable of doing when fighting, we have to hold back, just so no one gets killed. I have no plans on being a plaything for Maeus."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Sevyn (Engineering, with Zephyr)

"A good time to you, then, sir," Sevyn replied, nodding towards Zephyr and turning back to his dishes. Ah, there was the next crop of hungry fighters.. better keep the food flowing.

IC: Nisadeff (Trophy Hall, with Asi)

"How flattering. I knew you'd see the light eventually," the Toa-sized Matoran taunted, stepping back as her form began to shift again.

"After all," and her form became clear once more, this time the perfect replication of Asi himself. When she continued, her voice had changed to match his as well.

"..they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I'm inclined to believe that, myself, though who knows about mister quick-and-dirty over here."

IC: Maccha White! (Muaka's Den)

Oh. The Sota Games? A chance to escape? Perhaps she could gather the team! This could be interesting. More than that, it was a chance to escape!

Scrambling out of her cell, the Glatorian glanced around before meeting eyes with Maccha Black. Her teammate! Huzzah!

"Black!" she cried out, almost smiling for once in this forsaken place. "Black! We have a chance! We have a chance to get out of here!"

IC: Zakaro (The Spine, with Olari's Raiders)

Solid ground. Zakaro felt much better now. Earth Toa, he decided, were not really meant to fly. 

Crouching down, he placed a hand onto the ground and focused slightly. Rocky, rough terrain, but didn't appear to be anyone nearby, assuming they were land-locked. Good. 

"Clear."

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Maccha Black!

At the sound of his name, The Onu-Glatorian turned and smiled. "I know. This is big! Have you seen Green around?" Thank goodness at least one of his teammates was here. If only it could have been Red so as to counteract his suspicions... Even so, he would help White and Green, if she was here, out and win this thing.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC(Samantha - Prison): The turtle had decided to hide in her shell at the loud announcement from above. She had no idea what gladiators meant. Games? Are we going to play kolhii? Herd Nui-Rama? Hide and seek? 

At least they can't kill me. That's good. 

IC(Ganesh - Outside Host's office): The Vortixx watched in disgust as the Host shut down everything he could use and literally slammed the door in his face. 

He sighed and began to walk back to Engineering. He knew that it could be possible for him or someone else to break down the door and maybe hack into the computers. But causing a mass-scale uproar was not his way. If Kale was still in Engineering, he would speak with him. But otherwise, he would go back to fixing the mech-creating equipment. It was dumb of him to have gotten involved in this.

OOC: Ganesh and Samantha open for interaction.  

IC: Maccha White! (Muaka's Den, with Maccha Black!)

She shook her head in the negative before cocking her head as she tried to remember. 

"...nope. Haven't seen Green or Red since the whole Cult thing. Not to mention Yellow, who went poof a few days before even that. But hey! I've got a feelin', it's gonna be alright~ If we~ just work together~"

It was just the suit. Really. She didn't normally break out into spontaneous songs or hum, but the suit just kinda did that to her. Plus, it was easier to use her powers that way, or so she had found. One of the ways to use it, at least. Moral support made easy! No need to rely on just helpful words alone, when your voice itself is uplifting! 

IC: Nisadeff (Trophy Hall, with Asi)

"Hmmmm." 

She pauses and thinks for a second, before speaking again.

"What, like this? Or perhaps this? Maybe this. Can you even tell the difference? I really can't. It's all the same, really, though I suppose there is slight differences in the intonation of each word between you and I. Kinda cool, actually~"

Edited by Samus Aran-Bounty Hunter

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Dartakh (Hallways | With Dekako and Langmuir)

The supposedly tough warrior fell on the floor after Langmuir slapped him. He remained there and laughed. "Woah, a guard? Are you a Skakdi or is your universe just weird? In my world women don't fight, they rule." He paused and burped. "Doesn't mean that I have to follow their orders, of course. Do you know where I can find alcohol, by the way?" He remained lying on the floor and made no effort to stand up.

IC: Dekako - Hallways.

"I think this one needs to be taken to the medbay..." we suggest as we peer down at the drunkard, "...before he hurts someone. Possibly himself, maybe others as well." 

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Medical bay | With Alisa Dare)

The man nodded and Feli turned around. "I suppose I should treat her next", she said to nobody in particular and looked at the Enforcer, who had been injured three days ago. "Alisa, could you please follow me? I might need your help again."

IC: Alisa Dare - Medbay.

"Sure." 

IC: [Hollis - Muaka's Den]

The Turaga wasn't entirely sure what a Sota Games was, but there was no way it could be good.

"I think I may have a way we can avoid any unnecessary bloodshed in the coming event," he said to Scriva, "I suggest we stick with each other if possible, watch each other's backs."

IC: Scriva - Muaka's Den.

"Sounds good to me," she dug around in her pockets and pulled out one of the small chunks of rubble she'd been scrawling on, "You might want to hang onto this, then. A little something I've been working on..." 

IC: [Olari - The Spine/Muaka's Den]

"I'm going to set us down now. Zakaro, telepath, if you could both please do some environmental scanning to make sure we're not awaiting any ambushes, I will be using my Akaku to try and spot anything."

She put Zakaro down first. She wasn't sure if he needed contact with earth to sense things through it, but it seemed sensible to assume he did. She carefully lowered the Batarra Nui after that, trying not to test the mech's armour by simply dropping it

IC: The Puppetmaster - The Spine. 

He landed in a crouch, concentrating on his surroundings. A few small, twisted rahi scuttled through the rocks nearby, but apart from that, he couldn't sense anything nearby - except for inside the prison structure itself, of course. 

IC:

"I don't suppose you've got a sword on you, by any chance?" I asked, tensing for a fight. "I'm pretty good with a sword."

IC: Falcon - Outside House of Flying Daggers.

"Does it look like I have a sword?" I snapped, turning to toss the blade to Antiro, "That's all I got." I drew my bow, picking out an arrow and loosing it towards the oversized head of the nearest skakdi. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xara - The Spine.

I landed near the others, manipulating the mist to move outwards so that we were still obscured from view, but could clearly see our immediate surroundings. "Anything we need to be worried about?"

IC: Xara - Muaka's Den.

A tournament? I got to my feet, worriedly wringing my hands. Am I ready for this?

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - A.D.

The Skakdi did not respond, instead glaring at the dragon.

GM IC: THE HOST - ARENA RUINS/WAILING CLIFFS

"Well, sort of, although it is not portable," the Host said brightly as they exited the Arena Ruins, entering the outskirts of the Wailing Cliffs. "From within the Control Room I can track the rough locations of each gem; some appear to be in clusters, and others... well, less so. I was thinking we could get as close as possible to that big Misery building as possible and work our way back! There is a gem up near there, and I imagine there is a chance - however slight, of course - that we might be able to find ourselves some other gems along the way!"

While he spoke, the Host continued to consider the question that Maccha Yellow had asked him regarding his name.

It was not so much that he did not remember his name, per se, so much as he was fairly certain that someone else entirely had forgotten it. Which forced him to hide it in turn. 

Oh well.

GM IC: DREISEN - THE SPINE

The Toa of Iron and Magnetism held out an arm for the crew (Xaeraz, Vagust, Zelnos, and Daedalus) to stop. They stood upon a cliff overlooking the War Cult's fort within the Spine.

"Alright," Dreisen said quietly. "How are we doing this?"

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - PRIVATE CHAMBERS

As they approached his private quarters, Maeus remained silent, clearly pondering the question that Dayeth had asked. Once they reached the wooden door, the Skakdi paused, turning back to her.

"He says many things to me," he said, speaking so quietly that it was difficult to hear. "There are few beings who have ever managed to earn such a blessing as to hear his voice personally. I am among them, clearly, having been the Herald of Fear ever since Vapautti Sielu was formed. Tuoni is another. At this moment, you are the only being aside from the two of us to have heard his voice who still lives. Most... perish. For a... variety of... reasons. We shall see if you are... capable of fighting it."

GM IC: TRONAMEG - MUAKA'S DEN

The Po-Matoran grinned.

"Aye," he said aloud. "The Sota Games! We 'ave a chance at escape, lads!"

IC: Dayeth - Castle Fo Kuru.

"If you've been Herald this long you must surely know the Fear God's workings quite well...." Dayeth mused, "...so I'm curious; why do you think he chose me?" 

IC Therex:

Therex suppressed a shudder. Once, during a military campaign, they had encountered a sadistic member of the Arrogant, who had forced them to fight each other via mind control. Therex had been able to break the control disks via his implants, but he hadn't been able to save all the members of his small team. The experience still haunted him.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Daedalus Drachoren (The Spine)

Daedalus had followed along behind Dreisen, keeping quiet. When Dreisen stopped them and asked a question, the first response that came to mind was, "What are we doing again?", but being the sensible bloke that he is, he opted to keep his mouth shut.

IC: Von Worten (Wailing Cliffs)

A lot of movement began to drift across my vision as I followed behind the Host, and I was somewhat lost in the activity. I staid close to the Host, only dimly aware of his conversation with Maccha Yellow! (Which reminds me, should the impossible ever occur and Maccha Yellow! ever read this account of mine, I feel it only fair to apologize for my thoughtlessness in my previous entries in regards to the exclamation mark that appears to be part of his name.)

OOC: I'm going through one of those weird spells where I find it a little difficult to write Bionicle characters, so I apologize for my low activity.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

OOC: I'm incorporating Dio Folle's post here, even though I didn't quote it. Pages...

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - A.D.

The Skakdi did not respond, instead glaring at the dragon.

IC(A.D.): Behind A.D., a hole seemed to open up. A.D. turned back to the Skakdi, only to find that he could not see his face. Was the Skakdi an illusion-caster? Were there two illusion casters here? 

At least one of them was psionics in nature, seeing as they had dug though his mind to cast memories of Maeus and that hole had no natural light for him to see by. It was an illusion. He was half tempted to breathe fire at it, hoping that it was a wooden wall that would burn, but shooting off fire where he couldn't see anything seemed to be a very bad idea. That is, if he remembered the mess down below. Which he did. 

So A.D. assumed that the pause meant that the creature was taking a little time to recall the way out. He backed off from the creature, though, his claws on the floor a short distance away.