BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC-Ignis

"I sure hope they're all right..." Ignis said.

IC-Fission

Fission put one hand on his face. "Look, I'll just sum this up as simply as I can; I have no idea how I got on this island, or what's going on, or the state of anythi-" He groaned, before he caught something that the Wheeled creature said. "...hold on, did you say 'Prisoners'?"

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Falcon - Outside House of Flying Daggers.

I staggered to my feet, shaking the last vestiges of the alien presence from my mind. 

IC: Xara - The Spine.

I waited.

IC: Whisper - Sota Coliseum.

As the match dragged on, she began to identify the same old types of contestants who appeared in every match. There were the ones who were only out for themselves, the ones who wanted to work together, and the idiots who thought they could stop everyone else from fighting by attacking them.

IC: Hive - Containment Centre.

The nanobots whirred and whirled around the damaged limb, removing and replacing the damaged parts. Within a half hour, the repairs were done, and he recalled the nanoswarm and flexed the limb, running a quick diagnostic so ensure the repairs had been performed correctly. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"What remains of the armor is being stored nearby. The gem was destroyed, and with it, whatever inhabited the suit." The Korumine answered quietly, gesturing off-offhandedly towards the wall, likely in the direction the metal was being stored. "I returned Langmuir's blade to him, as well. Little else has happened."

IC:

"... I am afraid I am not sure I understand, Lady Desdemona."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

-==IC: Elly==-

"I see." Elly smiled with a wince, as she tried to get out of the bed. After a little bit of being careful with her shoulder, she managed to do so, and strode over to Noroi rather quickly, yet softly.

IC:

"As acts go, I've still put on worse," Des said, smile soft and rueful behind her fingertips. "I don't know how to explain it, Aeila. I've never had much to explain to anyone. If I'm gonna die here - don't look at me like that, I still might - I...figured I'd try for once. There's no one I've ever met who I care about more, and...well...now we know."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Elly winced again as she wrenched her shoulder a bit. "I'm sure I'm fine." Elly said with a smile, and continued to head toward Noroi. As she got close, however, she extended her arms, and pulled Noroi into a hug. "I'm glad everything worked out."

IC:

"I believe I discern your meaning, now."

IC:

"I owe you." Noroi said, wrapping her arms carefully around Elly. She was wary of applying too much force, lest she aggravate an injury, but she knew she was being overcautious. Her injuries had been mostly to her limbs, after all. "Thank you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Desde hugged the ProtoToa tightly for several seconds, bereft of anything instantly snappy to say.

"You...you do?" she asked, before following up with a slightly less shaky, "You do! Ha! No !"

She laughed and hugged the ProtoToa with as much strength could be held in her slim arms.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Zakaro (With Olari, Virse, Xara, Puppet, others?)

"Well, someone's got to go with her."

As the discussion had occurred, Zakaro had continued to feel through the ground, somewhat zoning out in the process, but now he was fairly sure that there wasn't anything moving for a good area. 

"..Guess that's me, then." 

As the rest of the team didn't move, Zakaro just shrugged and began to make his way down the mountain, his control over the earth making it an easy passage.  

Plus, who better to break a hole in a wall than a warrior with the power of quakes and control over the dirt?

NotaGMIC: Zombles Invatus: 

Zombie Invatus's poking stick broke again, into four parts. Screeching with rage, the Zombie Invatus found a new solution. he picked up the rock and began poking the stick pieces with the rock.

IC: Maccha White! (Sota Coliseum, BATTLE)

"Perfect! Teamin' up again! Hey! You! Why don't ya just give up already!" Maccha White called out towards 5040, firing off a spirit arrow at him for good measure. Teleporters were no fun to fight. Just Poppin' around taught her that well.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Salera ("Five-Knuckled Sal") - Coliseum

Salera, thinking that their conversation had ended, took her eyes off of the other Toa for a moment as she continued to limp her way towards her destination.

"Glad we got that out of the way," she mumbled. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a fight to go finish."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Scriva - Sota Coliseum.

"You have two giant, bloody holes in your legs," she interjected, moving to block Sal's path, "You're in no condition to fight." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC: As the last skakdi zombie fell, twitching, with a knife embedded in its skull, another screech echoed through the Cliffs. From over the hill, came an earth pounding thudding sound, only for the beast to reveal itself as a tiny, bipedal thing that looked like a pair of visorak slapped together, belly to belly, and no taller than a toa.

GM IC: Zombie Intavus placed his sticks on his head to make a hat.

IC: Xaeraz spun, searching for the source of the growl, before turning back towards the Wailing Cliffs and pointing as a large, yellow-orange dome poked itself up over a hill, a single, broken eye behind it. Dirt tumbled from the undead beast's dome, but it seemed no less angry at the intruders.

IC: "Ooh!" Venix said as the comfortable silence not at all caused by a reply being forgotten was broken. "Maybe we could recreate the Flying Vs! They might be willing to help us hunt down some gems, right?"

IC: "They probably are," Agraney replied. "But first, we should get YOU to the MEDICS. You may have suffered DAMAGE from our BRAWLING."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC:

"I have a feeling I'm gonna hear your list of reasons anyway, but I might as well preempt them with an 'I don't care.'"

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Virse - The Spine

A leader willing to stand at the forefront of an army. She could respect that. Virse followed after, hoping someone else would find a way in.

IC: Snese - Containment Center

"Serena," Snese called as he approached the petite Toa. "I'm searching for some supposed 'intruders,' and you're always looking for a good rumble. What do you say we search together?"

IC: Berekzo - Sota Coliseum

Berekzo looked on, making no move to attack its opponent. Apparently the writing Toa and the lightning Toa were familiar with one another. It was far more interested in watching their communications.

IC: Hive - Containment Centre. 

The exo-suit remained in his lab, deciding to take some time off his experiments to watch the latest round of the Sota Games. 

IC:

"I owe you." Noroi said, wrapping her arms carefully around Elly. She was wary of applying too much force, lest she aggravate an injury, but she knew she was being overcautious. Her injuries had been mostly to her limbs, after all. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Elly said with a smile, as she blinked and looked down slightly. "Huh, we're near same height even out of our armour." Elly said with a slight chuckle, slightly amused at how that worked.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC(Ismekne): Lights. The sun. Too bright. "I told you, Sar, she's a murderer. We don't trust murderers." Screaming, yelling. Incessant blathering, a terrible roar of sound that just wouldn't stop. Pain. Aimless. Which limb, where? A gloating voice, a smirk. Too much light. 

IC(Samantha): Samantha listened to the conversation. It reminded her of the time right before she was brought here. Enemies talking. Not sure what to do. Escape? Fight? Talk?

IC(Kalatin): With the comfort sector a thing of the past, Kalatin had taken to resting in the Knowledge Sector, away from Tuyetkamn. He had higher priorities than picking a fight with her. He had taken to writing in a notebook A.D.'s findings and hiding it behind a bookshelf.

IC: The Wyrm - Wilted Forest.

"So what do we do now?" he promoted, keeping his weapons at the ready.

IC: Dekako - Hallways.

We left the drunkard where they lay, and continued on down the hall.

IC: Miril - Training Sector.

Dropping down out of the hammock, I grabbed a bite to eat. I was bored, and I'd heard that those funny gem things the Host had been so interested in had been scattered all over the island. Perhaps I could get together a team, and we could go find some...

I let the first person I ran into know exactly that, and told them to pass the message along. In a place as small as this, word would get around pretty quickly. Hopefully some people who were actually useful might show up. 

OOC: Dekako open for interaction, Miril looking for some people to go on a gem quest with. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC: Salera ("Five-Knuckled Sal") - Coliseum

"If it's all the same to you, Scriva," she said, attempting to move around her. "I disagree, and considering that I haven't been teleported out of here yet, it appears that at least some of our captors share a similar mindset."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.