BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Medical bay | With Elly)

"Not for long", she said, "I'm just worried that your injuries might worsen if you strain yourself. I don't want to take unnecessary risks, not after I've lost several patients", she paused and sighed, "But if you really need to go, you can, just be careful, alright?"

IC: Miira (Sota Colisseum)

The nimble Vortixx had been observing Scriva and Berezko from behind a piece of rubble, waiting for them to fight so she could challenge the winner. But one of them simply flew away, leaving the cloaked Toa alone. She raised an eyebrow, but shrugged and decided to attack her.

She emerged and threw a knife at her. The dagger sliced through the air but missed the target, hitting the rock wall behind her instead. Miira muttered a curse, drew another dagger and approached her foe. "Hello there. Would you like to dance with me?" she said with a malicious grin.

OoC: Attacking Scriva

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Xara - Outside Muaka's Den.

"I'm out of ideas," I sighed, turning to the others. "You guys have any luck getting through?"

IC: The Puppetmaster (Baterra Nui) - Outside Muaka's Den.

He didn't reply to the Rahkshi, instead continuing to focus on trying to reach through the barrier with his telepathy.

IC: Whisper - Sota Coliseum. 

She stifled a tired yawn and shifted in the stands. The battle seemed to be winding down...

IC: Falcon - Wailing Cliffs.

Retrieving my knife from the dead skakdi, I straightened to my feet and drew back on my bow, ready to loose an arrow at the new undead creature if it proved to be hostile. 

We need to get out of here...

IC: Anguish - Mourning Porch.

"How's my foot looking?" he asked, not daring to look away from the screen to see for himself. 

IC: Alisa Dare - Medbay.

The gold-clad Toa still lingered next to Feli, waiting to be needed.

IC: Terry Terrix (Steampunk Clockodile 2.0) - Arena Ruins.  

After a good half-hour of messing around with broken drone components, he gave up and climbed back into his mech. Gathering up the pieces, he started heading back inside. He'd have to try getting help in the engineering sector...

IC: Dekako - Knowledge Sector.

We wander the rows of shelves, poring over the tomes that line them. Millenia of words, thousands of worlds we couldn't even begin to imagine, and none of it was of any use to us here, on this island.

IC: Scriva - Sota Coliseum.

She jumped back with a surprised yelp, and spun to face her new opponent. She didn't say anything, just nodded, and waited for her new foe to make their move.  

IC: Hive - Containment Centre.

These Sota Games were proving to be most disappointing. No one was dying, and it didn't seem like anyone would be winning anytime soon. Growing bored, he turned away from the screen and resumed his experiments. 

OOC: Alisa, Terry, Dekako, and Hive all open for interaction. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

She took a few steps forwards. "Don't be afraid, these knives won't hurt too much. Except they will, but I think you'll calm down if you believe they won't. I prefer to fight against calm and focused opponents, not nervous ones." All of a sudden she threw another knife, aimed at Scriva's chest, and sprinted towards her, drawing the Deadly Twins from their sheaths.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

The knife flashed through the air, slicing across her scarred shoulder as she twisted to the side. She flicked her knife into her other hand and ducked down low as Miira ran at her, diving into a tackle aimed at the other woman's legs. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC-Severain

Severain listened intently to the Toa's discussion, and saw newcomers arriving. "I recon we should leave soon." He said. "Who knows, those cultists may find it first if we're too late."

IC-Fission (outside Bionifight facility)

"So..." Fission started. "Where would be a good place to start?"

IC-Kortus (wherever the cultists watch the Sota Games) 

The golden brute watched eagerly as the games continued. "Nothing beats a good ol' brawl, 'eh, lads?" He said to his brethren nearby.

OOC

Kortus open for Interaction. Remind me where the Cultists are and what they're meant to be doing again.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Psycho Green - Trophy Hall.

Amid the relics of a thousand cultist conquests, the unnaturally adorable entity of evil that was Psycho Green sat back in a chair covered in the skin of some ridiculously rare creature or another, watching the Sota Games unfold on a screen set into one of the walls. The smile on her cute, girly face was bright and full of life, completely at odds with the sadistic, murderous creature lurking behind it. 

These games were proving depressingly dull in comparison to some others she'd seen - no one had been eviscerated, decapitated, incinerated or turned inside out yet. No fun at all... 

When the Toa ducked and ran towards her, Miira jumped and performed a somersault, flying over Scriva as she spun in the air. She landed and immediately turned around to stab at the Toa's back. Employing acrobatics in combat was something Hesperax, an arena fighter Miira had always admired, had done in the past.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Velix:

Velix walked back into the Facility. His mech was parked in the Engineering Sector. He wondered if he could find anything to upgrade it.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Naokaz

IC:

The fire-that-was-not-fire that sprung from the warrior's hand struck the side of Teacher, and with it came pain beyond any that the Glatorian had known in her life--

Then--

Darkness descended on her vision--

She felt--

Nothing.

Which was also what Naokaz held in her other hand.

OOC: Teacher KO'd by Naokaz.

GM IC: The Gate Guardian chittered at Antiro, before making a tiny kick towards him. The much larger, invisible Gate Guardian, hiding behind its tiny projection, made an identical kick, rushing through the air and right for the le-toa.

IC:

It's easy enough to describe what happened after the fact; knowing what I know about what I was facing back there, I guess I'd be kicking myself for not having guessed the newest zombie.

That being said, when it happened, I knew about ######-all about what was going on. All I knew was that I was just about to ask Falcon if he could translate chitter-chitter when I was kicked by absolutely nothing and landed flat on my behind about a half-dozen metres closer to the Big House.

I remember that all I could think was, Well, guess he's an enemy zombie then.

Of course, after that, I got myself back onto my elbow and, deftly as ever, flicked the wrist of my other hand to send a wall of air barrelling straight at the newest zombie.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Kopen - Hallways

After a moment, Kopen nodded. "I understand." She could argue, but this wasn't her quest. And besides, she was a Toa now. She had to be better.

Now she just had the treacherous terrain to deal with, terrain that she couldn't distinguish easily. And Cultists. And Rahkshi.

IC: Lady Dajik - Castle fo Kuru

"Our host only just opened the doors to me," she replied, unwilling to say more.

IC: Glaive - Engineering Sector

Glaive set down another pile of parts, revealing one of those... "Toa" mounted on treads. And he was carrying more scrap to clean up. Glaive sighed and wandered over to Terry. "More mech pieces?" he asked wearily.

IC: Snese - Containment Center

Snese attempted a frown, but his Skakdi face couldn't quite manage it. "You know Hive, always busy with his 'experiments.' And we don't want Parasite tagging along. It might try to eat me again. No, I was thinking it would be just... you and me. It's been a while since we've had some... pleasant bonding time."

He appeared a little sick with those last words. I'm going to regret this...

IC: Berekzo - Sota Games

Berekzo turned back to the closest thing it had to an ally only to find she was under attack once more. But it just watched the two in their deadly dance, intrigued by the skill both fighters seemed to show.

It could not lose the writing Toa, but she seemed capable enough for now. It had no need to interfere.

Edited by Click

When the Toa ducked and ran towards her, Miira jumped and performed a somersault, flying over Scriva as she spun in the air. She landed and immediately turned around to stab at the Toa's back. Employing acrobatics in combat was something Hesperax, an arena fighter Miira had always admired, had done in the past.

The knife tore across her back and she stumbled, crying out in pain. She spun wildly, slashing out with her own knife towards where she thought her opponent was still standing. 

IC:

That being said, when it happened, I knew about ######-all about what was going on. All I knew was that I was just about to ask Falcon if he could translate chitter-chitter when I was kicked by absolutely nothing and landed flat on my behind about a half-dozen metres closer to the Big House.

IC: Falcon - Wailing Cliffs.

Although my mind was desperately trying to process what I'd just seen in an attempt to work out exactly what had happened, I didn't hesitate in loosing an arrow towards the undead creature's head.

It was an enemy, and it had to die.... again.

After a moment, Kopen nodded. "I understand." She could argue, but this wasn't her quest. And besides, she was a Toa now. She had to be better.

Now she just had the treacherous terrain to deal with, terrain that she couldn't distinguish easily. And Cultists. And Rahkshi.

IC: Miril - Hallways. 

"You sure?" If I was going to work with these people, I didn't want to get on their bad side. 

IC: Glaive - Engineering Sector

Glaive set down another pile of parts, revealing one of those... "Toa" mounted on treads. And he was carrying more scrap to clean up. Glaive sighed and wandered over to Terry. "More mech pieces?" he asked wearily.

IC: Terry Terrix (Steampunk Clockodile 2.0) - Engineering Sector. 

The mech stopped and carefully placed the pile of drone parts on the ground, its pilot dropping out of the rear hatch a moment later. "Nah mate, these are some of the old swarm gamemode drones I dug out of the arena ruins. Maybe if we can get 'em workin' we could find some use for 'em." 

IC: Glaive - Engineering Sector

IC: Terry Terrix (Steampunk Clockodile 2.0) - Engineering Sector. 

The mech stopped and carefully placed the pile of drone parts on the ground, its pilot dropping out of the rear hatch a moment later. "Nah mate, these are some of the old swarm gamemode drones I dug out of the arena ruins. Maybe if we can get 'em workin' we could find some use for 'em." 

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh picked up one of the drones and plugged it into a computer terminal. "Looks like it has a wireless connection with some computer modules. I think can rewire it to respond to one of the wireless modules down here."

OOC: ??? 

Kopen nodded again. "I'll be fine. We'll... take care of each other, right?"

Glaive's head fell to one side as he lumbered over to take a closer look. The bundle of metallic carapaces and joints were unlike anything he had ever seen before. But he did know much of mechanics. "Perhaps I could be of assistance?"

"Our prisoner said they were waiting out in the forest," Snese began, already turning towards the door. "There must be some sign of where they have gone, if they were smart enough to run."

IC: Berekzo - Sota Coliseum

The writing Toa was injured, and much of her caution seemed to have vanished. It seemed it was time to step in.

Shards broke from its skin, and Berekzo fell to the earth behind Miira, each of its six arms grasping a shard. Two of them sliced towards the Vortixx's back.

IC: Miril - Hallways.

"I don't plan to have anyone dying on my watch," I reassured the Toa.

IC: Terry Terrix - Engineering Sector.

"Knock yourselves out," he shrugged, all of the techno-jargon going right over his head. 

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh shrugged. "Just a second." He flicked a computer switch, and a small robotic arm picked up the drone so he didn't have to hold it up. 

A diagnostic appeared on the screen, which he turned around to Glaive. "Looks like it has power. No damage. Other than some dust." 

Glaive stared blankly at the display. "I'll take your word for it. I think I'll take a look at some of the broken ones." He sat down amid all the metal scraps and tried to figure out how the pieces came together.

IC (Seven, Containment Center):

After Ismekne had been dealt with, Seven had been kept at the Containment Center, being treated relatively well as a guest and primarily just walking around, observing things, and talking with Sairaus a little bit. As he had been doing, before rounding a corner and seeing Snese and Serena, who were apparently talking about a search or hunt of some sort. Then Sairaus told him to go with them.

Looks like this is my chance to get away.

"As you command," he said, nodding to Sairaus. Then he turned and waved hello to the two people he was now going to be travelling with.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Ganesh): "Yeah, sure thing." He pointed to a bin with a collection of mech parts. "We might have something to fix those in there." 

He turned back to Terry Terrix. "I can fix them up, but someone will have to command them in order for them to be useful. Do you want a control interface or something like that?"

IC: Terry Terrix - Engineering Sector.

"Sorry mate, I dun't speak technobabble." 

The Lady Dajik gave the smallest of eyebrow raises. "I'm afraid the Cult of Fear isn't the most welcoming. All I received was a few creepy Matoran."

Glaive glanced over the machinery and the ruined mechs before him. This was where he could be useful. Though he could not generate steel like the Toa, his limbs were far more versatile than their tools. He extended one paw towards a carapace, and the claws at the tip lengthened and flattened into a near-invisible tip before plunging inside. The small blade clicked inside, rearranging delicate machinery to its proper place.

He gave the... Toa? a suspicious glare, but said nothing. He was not about to question his Lady, even if he did not recognize this Cultist. The grin soon returned, and he offered a wave in return. "It's great to have some help."

He followed Serena out the door and began searching the soft soil for footprints.

Edited by Click

IC Velix:

Entering the sector, Velix saw two Toa conversing (One had treads for legs, but Velix had seen stranger), and some kind of metal creature. He approached the Toa. "What's going on?"

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh considered. "I wasn't in the business of explaining factory work to clients, so sorry if I'm not making sense." He paused. "The robot doesn't have a brain of its own. It's like that thing - " he pointed to Terry's mech. "They need something to pilot them, to tell them what to do."

IC: [Turbo Vixen - Bionifight Exterior]

"There's supposed to be some big thing in the mountain bit," Turbo offered, "Not heard much about it. Some sort of arena thing, bit like we have I think. But smaller. Not sure what its used for but could be worth a look for someone out to prove his integrity hint hint."

IC: [Venga - Hallways]

Hopefully the light Toa wasn't going to take that personally. She had said she was happy but Venga thought her voice sounded...sulky, almost.

"Hey, we're a team as far as I'm concerned. Watching out for each other is what we're supposed to do."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Alyia

"I hate waiting around for something to happen, it's high time we actually got the lay of the land."

The toa of Light shifted slightly in place as she walked, before frowning down at her armored forearm.  Mostly from the fact that she hadn't actually stepped over to the side, and had felt the familiar tingle of her armor activating.  Whatever had blocked her elemental powers must have done something to her armor as well, which was just lovely.  The sooner they got out of here, the better.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Miira (Sota Colisseum | Fighting against Scriva and Berekzo)

She effortlessly avoided Scriva's knife by jumping backwards - but felt unexpected pain when something cut her back. She winced, quickly moved to the side and turned around in order to see who had attacked her from behind. She raised an eyebrow and said "Oh, I thought you had flown away, weirdling. Did you two decide to ally? Good tactic, I admit, but also rather boring. Do you know what isn'tboring? Fighting against two opponents at once."

A cold smile appeared on her long, reptilian face. She burst into motion and charged towards Scriva, quickly aiming a stab at her neck with one of her knives while keeping an eye on the bizarre creature.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Miira (Sota Colisseum | Fighting against Scriva and Berekzo)

A cold smile appeared on her long, reptilian face. She burst into motion and charged towards Scriva, quickly aiming a stab at her neck with one of her knives while keeping an eye on the bizarre creature.

She moved to the side, the blade slicing through the air above her shoulder instead of through her throat. In response, she struck out at the arm with her own blade, twisting around to aim for the wrist.  

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

;See, even the Rahkshi has said he will do what he can to help you. There is nothing to fear.;

Kopen ignored Tenjou and just nodded to her companions. "Th-thank you," she said hesitantly. "I think I have everything I'm going to need, but maybe I can find some rations to take along just in case this drags on longer than we thought."

She sent a questioning glare at the Toa. "I was... unaware the Cult welcomed followers of other gods into their lands."

IC: Berekzo - Sota Coliseum

Fortunately, this Vortixx seemed to exhibit no elemental abilities, or perhaps was waiting for an opportune moment to release them. Blades were far simpler to combat.

As the writing Toa went for the Vortixx's striking arm, Berekzo repeated its previous tactic and struck at her legs with its lower arms, keeping the upper four ready should she turn to face him.

IC: Miril - Hallways.

"That might be a good idea," I agreed, pushing off the wall, "Like I said, gather whatever you all need, and we'll meet up outside the forest." 

IC: Zakaro (The Spine, with Olari, Virse, and Co.)

The Toa had stood, just watching the forcefield for a while, frowning, before eventually speaking again. 

"Perhaps... The way I see it, and in my experience, we have three probable ways to beat this thing. One is obvious, we pound it with enough force, over and over, until it breaks. Two would be to try to short it out with a surge of energy or magnetism, while three is the unlikely possibility that this thing has an external component that we can exploit or destroy."

He pauses, shrugs, and speaks again. 

"Of course, we can also circle the building to see if there's any visible entrance through the field. Tunneling under is also an option."

IC: Maccha White! (Sota Games, with Maccha Green! and camXara!)

Turning away from the Agent for the moment, Maccha White moved forward to speak with her companions, pushing some of her positive energy into her voice. 

"Alright! Who's next to fight, my companion of Green and being of Light-ning!"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.