BBC Contest #69: Everything Old is New Again!

I'm going to assume that trying to revamp one of the Toa and sending that into the contest is frowned upon. If that's the case, I better start building that Bone Hunter in CCBS. If it's not, then I have a really cool Kopaka, MoI revamp that I can send in.

I don't think it'd be frowned upon. Tufi only said that since there are official G2 sets that revamping one of the original six might not be a good idea. All G1 sets are fair game! ^^

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I posted a half done version of my entry to show progress but specifically stated it wasn't done, people wanted to see what I was making and it's not submitted yet, am I breaking a rule ?

Here you go

Topic

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/17554-bbc-protodermis-entity/

Edit: Please don't double post; use the Edit link to modify your previous one. Merged!

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

I have a Kalmah revamp I made a while back in a more 2015-ish style. Would this be fair game?

If it hasn't been posted on BZP before, yes.

I guessing this a stretch but could a duo be entered? Like a say Axonn and Brutaka? Sorry I new here and I'm still not sure how everything works. Thank you for your time.

Yes.

I'm confused. You cannot publish your picture beforehand, yet need to enter a link? :huh: Can someone help me here?

You can't enter something you've posted before the contest started, period, but it's no big deal if you post a topic and forget to submit your entry through the form until a day or two later. Unless, of course, "a day or two later" is after the entry period closes.

Edit: What I'm mainly concerned about is I didn't want to make links in the topic and have them disqualified because I used an external photo hosting site such as Imgur.

The rule refers to MOCs posted on BZP; being uploaded to an image host isn't anything to worry about.

I'm going to assume that trying to revamp one of the Toa and sending that into the contest is frowned upon. If that's the case, I better start building that Bone Hunter in CCBS. If it's not, then I have a really cool Kopaka, MoI revamp that I can send in.

There may be something in the contest introduction addressing this.

I posted a half done version of my entry to show progress but specifically stated it wasn't done, people wanted to see what I was making and it's not submitted yet, am I breaking a rule ?

Here you go

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6peWIsK9F0

If it was posted on BZP, then yes, that is very much against the rules, no matter what disclaimers you put in front of it. As well, all entry photos need to be submitted as images: submitting only a video will get you disqualified.
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

I have a Kalmah revamp I made a while back in a more 2015-ish style. Would this be fair game?

If it hasn't been posted on BZP before, yes.

I guessing this a stretch but could a duo be entered? Like a say Axonn and Brutaka? Sorry I new here and I'm still not sure how everything works. Thank you for your time.

Yes.

I'm confused. You cannot publish your picture beforehand, yet need to enter a link? :huh: Can someone help me here?

You can't enter something you've posted before the contest started, period, but it's no big deal if you post a topic and forget to submit your entry through the form until a day or two later. Unless, of course, "a day or two later" is after the entry period closes.

Edit: What I'm mainly concerned about is I didn't want to make links in the topic and have them disqualified because I used an external photo hosting site such as Imgur.

The rule refers to MOCs posted on BZP; being uploaded to an image host isn't anything to worry about.

There may be something in the contest introduction addressing this.

Here you go

If it was posted on BZP, then yes, that is very much against the rules, no matter what disclaimers you put in front of it. As well, all entry photos need to be submitted as images: submitting only a video will get you disqualified.
Oh gosh, uh am I allowed to re submit pictures instead of a video and I have a topic for my entry with a video now and the prior videos were in pms, am I disqualified?

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

This might not seem obvious, but some of the topic links on the entry list don't link to the entry topics.

-Tomdroidser

• Upvote 1

Featuring: Arkham Firefly/The LEGO Movie Quiz

Now Entering: The Rise of DarkSaber
Two personal thanks to Black Six for Proto Boost.
(Expired) Topics: HF MOC BBC #69 Entry: Jaller Inika Rebuilt 

There is no such thing as perfection, except in being yourself.kanohi_avkama.gif

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Here's mine!

Entry Name: The Shadowed One, Ruler of the Dark Hunters

Entry Topic: Here

Entry Pic: Here

Best of luck to everyone entering :D

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Really impressed by the turnout for this one. And if it's anything like BftGM there's going to be a ton of entries in the next three hours. :P

Anyway, for all those hunting through this topic for MOCs, here's Keetongu!

Good luck all!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Already entered my MOC through the entry form, but I figured a few more people might see it here too ^-^
My 2015 style Matoro Mahri.
Link to topic: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/17531-bbc-69-toa-mahri-matoro/?do=findComment&comment=873130
7HBuLI4.jpg

Good luck to everybody participating!!! 

Edited by shadow_bunny13
  • Upvote 1

OUPwunP.jpg