So a few years ago, I came up with a pretty solid method of adapting the Toa Nuva to move much like they do in Mask of Light, while retaining most or all of their original parts, and leaving very little out of place to the casual observer. Now I have begun to apply that same concept to the Mata.

V43LAwv.jpg

sNSKRK3.jpg

Due to their differing construction, Pohatu, Onua, Lewa, and Kopaka had to be adapted in more noticeable ways, and were a lot more difficult to do so. Any suggestions on how to better that would be appreciated. Also uh.. don't mind the yellow Hau. I still need to order my red one off Bricklink or something. xD

Edited by Vahkiti Master of Time
  • Upvote 5

BZP2024.jpg

Admin of Mask Of Destiny. Founder of The Beaverhouse, Litestone, & 810NICLE Day.

This is pretty cool! The only thing that could make it better would be if you could preserve the gear function. There are other ways to preserve the gears with articulation, but yours is by far the most posable.

(Other ways)

Edited by Toa Vanson

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username.